Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2012 Team Chart/Silly Season Thread (ALL FULL-TIME CARS DUE 1/28)

+62
MPatterson1724
rightdrive1
ParaLanche
BWard
antknee
Okarai55
JPR9192
Sparkz47
hect
Kornography
leon13
RACECAR
SnakePlissken
Jason Hamilton
Woody
zaw24fan
f1fan12
F1V1
usmcstang
Alpineopossum
Groribe
RyanB06
Racerfan275
Dan Mackay
bartman97
DAWGFATHER
Cynon
teamwhiper
Blackout
Electric Wolf
Jahgee1124
tenderman65
racingfreak1999
mong82191
gwoodard41
JMac525
gone-sovereign
Toblerone
Ben Atkins
pepsibottle1
PackerMan71
Griff88
GamerAzuzu
navycook75
flyingturns89
Rykia
Nascar9fan
BJ Falcon
Blake Camphausen
crl
Chives2112
Tanrar
Syzygy
Vincent Giacalone
pennst24
day500champ1
Rovenami
TheRacingExperts
PKligBKFan
Map5497
Magus978
Ceej
66 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

2012 Team Chart/Silly Season Thread (ALL FULL-TIME CARS DUE 1/28) - Page 2 Empty Re: 2012 Team Chart/Silly Season Thread (ALL FULL-TIME CARS DUE 1/28)

Post by teamwhiper Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:58 am

Whiper-Ildest confident for entry in 2012

Jerry Motta,co-boss of Whiper-Ildest Racing has stated that he has an intention to join the ARLA Elite Series in 2012.

"I am sure that we will be able to join ARLA again in 2012,and so much so that we could even get sponsorship.I know that the TM Master Cup or TM Lights is where everyone wants to be,but I like it here.After all,I've only been here for one season."

The "sponsorship" that Motta was mentioning could be Braithwaite Machine Tools,which already sponsors Team Whiper's 007 car in the Thunder Trucks,or Carte-Blanche Wines,a winery which Rene Recarmier's father used to work in.

As for drivers,Motta is still unsure about who will drive the cars,as well as how many cars will he enter into the ARLA Elite Series.

"I think we can expand this operation to three cars,maybe with a part-time car to join as well.Sticking with Gasnier seems good,especially if [Rene]Recarmier can stay with us for another season,but it may seem that he might be traveling to Majestic Motorsports. Still,we can still count on some other drivers that I have,such as Gordon Moss from the CRL.He's a definite possibility for the Elite Series."
teamwhiper
teamwhiper
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

2012 Team Chart/Silly Season Thread (ALL FULL-TIME CARS DUE 1/28) - Page 2 Empty Re: 2012 Team Chart/Silly Season Thread (ALL FULL-TIME CARS DUE 1/28)

Post by Jahgee1124 Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:58 am

Huge Press Conference from Jamaica, Jahgee is signing with Brinson for 2012

The 21 year old Jacob Gregory has signed with an ARLA team for 2012. That team is Brinson Enterprises

Obviously before, I had confirmed dese rumors dat I was drivin' for ARLA newcomer Brinson. Now I officially have a dree year deal with Brinson with di ability fe opt out at any point fe get into a higher series. I brought over sponsors from i-man homeland, Jamaica, and now i-man have a competitive two transport team with di ability fe expand and have a staple of farm drivers from around de world. I had started i-man own team and signed an Icelandic, Italian and Igbo. Now with di condition in i-man contract, i-man dree best friends from Jamaica, Devondre Rondall, his twin braa Devontae Rondall and i-man girlfriend and fierce competitor, YoLanda Zaierra. I have brought over i-man pit crew and crew chief from di JSCS. My crew chief, Abigail Gregory, is i-man sister. Dis move fe ARLA is crucial for Brinson Enterprises and myself, and I hope i-man kyan continue dis ya partnership all de way fe di TM Master Cup Series. Another din' is dat I was allowed fe name i-man alternate for all endurance races, dat would be di formerly named YoLanda Zaierra.
Jahgee1124
Jahgee1124
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by PKligBKFan Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:01 am

OK, you're typing, not talking. Please just type in english, I'm sure I'm not the only one that can't understand a thing you're saying.
PKligBKFan
PKligBKFan
Champion
Champion

http://twitter.com/#!/ParkerKligfan29

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahgee1124 Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:05 am

PKligBKFan wrote:OK, you're typing, not talking. Please just type in english, I'm sure I'm not the only one that can't understand a thing you're saying.

It's a direct quote from my driver, who is Jamaican, so I feel that the Jamaican accent should be used here, if you don't like it, skip over my post, simple as that.
Jahgee1124
Jahgee1124

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackout Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:33 pm

PKligBKFan wrote:OK, you're typing, not talking. Please just type in english, I'm sure I'm not the only one that can't understand a thing you're saying.

Funny, i could understand what he was saying <_<

Anyways, back on topic.

Teller Motors considering starting a 1-car team, will probably use Lycoia chassis if allowed.

Teller Motors announced today that they were considering sending in an entry using the Lycoia Brute. If they did bring this entry in, they would either bring in Carl Loggins, or Jason Teller, Sr. to drive this car. It's still unknown what number the car would use, but it would probably try to use the same number it used when it originally entered the ARLA league three years ago. (#1)
Blackout
Blackout
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:47 pm

Back on topic....

Bloomers: I'm out next year.

Chuck Bloomers has announced that he will step back as driver of the #89 car for 2012. His statement:

"I've realized I'm not a good driver and so I'm not gonna run next year. We'll have at least one car next year, I'm just not driving. We want to hire experienced ARLA drivers."

Bloomers said that his team is set to run forever. When asked how, he had this to say.

"We hit the lottery. One of my family members won a $200 million lottery."

This is some news because Bloomers had previously said the team could shut down soon.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pennst24 Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:27 pm

Ben Atkins to Drive for EAS

Today it was announced that British driver Ben Atkins will drive a second Eichholtz Autosport car in the 2012 ARLA Elite Series.

"I really hope that I will be able to be a great mentor for Ben, and I hope he does well for our team next season." said Jacob Eichholtz, from an Indianapolis hospital.

The car number is not known at this time. Rumors also have EAS pulling out the E231 from ARLA competition.
pennst24
pennst24
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahgee1124 Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:48 pm

Jahgee Signs Minnesota Racing Trifecta to ASCC Deal

The Jamaican Jahgee has started his own ASCC team and has signed the unemployed drivers from Minnesota Racing. Details will be posted as they come to light.
Jahgee1124
Jahgee1124

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:49 pm

Dudding to Team Burr?

One of the newest rumors circulating the garage is that Derek Dudding has been approached by John Burr about being put into a third Team Burr car.

Burr's cash-strapped team currently fields the #54 and #55 for Paul Lyons and A.J. Young, respectively. It is believed that Burr is interested in Dudding because of the Evrsorb sponsorship he would bring.
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:49 pm

Former Master Cup Star Eisenman to Join MRD Motorsports?

In their quest to secure the best possible drivers for their team, MRD Motorsports has reached out to former TM Master Cup standout Drew Eisenman. He last drove for Team Saar USA in 2010, finishing 6th in the Master Cup driver's championship. Upon Eisenman's return from duty in the Marines, Tom Delgado contacted him about a potential ARLA drive for MRD Motorsports for the 2012 season.

"We contacted Drew (Eisenman) about an opportunity, seeing that he was trying to get a ride somewhere for 2012. He called us back and expressed significant interest, so the two parties are going to meet and talk contract" An official from MRD Motorsports announced.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:55 am

Flying Penguin Onionburger to ARLA?

Reports are that Flying Penguin Onionburger is interested in running in the ARLA Elite Series, possibly with Ebenezer Quiggles, Jr. or Elmer Farley. The team is eyeing to run Inglesbys, and they would reportedly continue to use the X/0 number that they have used in 2011. The Marcos Leonard Institute of Division by Zero is a potential sponsor of the team, since Leonard owns the team himself.

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:55 pm

GLM and Ike Durbin Inc. to provide one-off entry for each other at Rockford

Earlier this season, GLM owner, Jim More announced that his team would provide finanical support for IDI to go full-time Elite racing in 2012. Well, another chapter has been written for this story in the last couple of weeks.

According to a team release from GLM, More offered Durbin the teams #44 one of entry sit for Rockford. Durbin who already has one seat agreed and in return offered More one of their seats.

It has already been confirmed at More is going to attempt the Rockford 200 and now it is believe that More will take the seat offered by IDI.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by DAWGFATHER Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:58 pm

Shane Lake - "2012 plans #unknown"

Shane Lake tweeted earlier today that he will be racing the #82D Dawgfathers bar and Grill car for Pearson/Sweeney Motorsports for the remainder of the season and mentioned that his 2012 plans are "#unknown". There are rumors going around that Fortner and GLM are 2 of many teams wanting Shane to drive for them and also bring sponsorship from Dawgfathers. When asked about doing the same sporship package that he did with Jaguar Racing - sponsoring the entire team - Shane said "Well....thats up to the team owner."
DAWGFATHER
DAWGFATHER

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:16 pm

More responds to Shake Lake rumors

"Oh, yea. There is no question that we are interested in having Lake come to GLM next season. We have made our interest known as well as Fortner has. In the end though it is still Shane's decision on what he wants to do."
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DAWGFATHER Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:40 pm

Lake responds to GLM

Shane Lake had a simple responce to GLM "I know your interested...make me an offer and we'll see where we go from there"
DAWGFATHER
DAWGFATHER

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:55 pm

Mitchell & Sons Considering ARLA Team

Long-time TM Master Cup Series team owner Thomas Mitchell, owner of the famous Mitchell & Sons team, revealed that he is considering adding an ARLA Elite Series team. Mitchell said he was set on bringing the team's famous #74 to ARLA and possibly a second car as well. He would reportedly run cars for drivers who failed to secure TM Master Cup Series drives for the 2012 season.

Last edited by Cynon on Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:34 pm

Bloomers team still wants Lake, Team president talks offers, 2012 plans.

Even though there are still five races left in the 2011 season, silly season is in full swing for 2012, and Bloomers Family Racing is a part of it. Chuck Bloomers, the team's current driver, and the team's ARLA program president, discussed plans for 2012.

Q: How many cars will the team have?
A: We're thinking two right now, but we'll see how things go.

Q: Who's driving?
A: Not me, that's for sure. We're still working on that.

Q: Maybe Shane Lake?
A: Well, we offered him the car for the rest of the year, but he didn't take it. We've got an offer for him though. If he wants to drive for us, we'll pay him 100% of his race winnings, one third of the merchandise income, and a quarter of the sponsor income.

Q: Who's the sponsor?
A: RAWD Energy. They're a new energy drink that we started.

Q: What are plans on that?
A: Well, we'll release our first flavor in a couple weeks, and then starting in 2012, a new flavor on the 1st of every month.

Q: Back to racing, you said before that you would, if a good opportunity came, merge with another team. Is that still going on?
A: Yes. We will merge if we are in a position where we feel it's the best move.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bartman97 Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:15 pm

Sandy back in ARLA full time again for 2012?

Barton Sandy is back to try and get better at ARLA. Sandy has raced in 1 race at the New Hampshire road course in 2010 for A1 Racing, who would fire him cause of lack of speed. Sandy will be sponsored by Wubstep Studios and number unknown if ARLA confirm this entry.
bartman97
bartman97
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Mackay Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:34 am

Dan Mackay to return to the team he started?

After rumors surfaced that Dan Mackay may be sacked from the #10 Grease Burger Racing car, Dan announced that he will most likely replace Mike Howard in the second Last Row Autosport entry for 2012. Mike Howard is going to step down to help his son Nick's development. Mike also announced that the team is currently looking for sponsorship to fund the teams ARLA entrys. As with the team in TM Lights, Juneau will still be providing cars for the team.
Dan Mackay
Dan Mackay
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

http://danmackay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Racerfan275 Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:06 pm

Free Agent for 2012

Ryan Gregory, a short track ace out of Arkansas is looking for a 2012 ride. He is a three time series champion with 40 wins. "I am willing to sign with any team needing a driver, I have decided that I ought to move up to the big leagues" Gregory was driving in the SSTA (Southern Short Track Association)

Racerfan275
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:17 pm

Matthews Motorsports moving up, to seek ARLA spot in 2012:

When Matthews Motorsports entered the stock car arena in 2010, its inital intent was to join ARLA. Due to contractual issues that didn't happen for 2011, but the team announced today that it would seek a full-time slot for the 2012 season.

"Tiffany and I are looking forward to proving ourselves there," team president Ryan Matthews said today at a press event. "That was our original goal (to run ARLA)...hopefully we'll just be a little late to the party."

Asked if Juneau (who provides the team's equipment in the VSCC) would move up with the team, Matthews said, "We don't know. There's been discussion of the one-chassis-per-team rule going away next year, so if it does, we'd love to have them come along. If it doesn't, well, that's why they have Plan B." He didn't elaborate on what Plan B was.

It's assumed the two cars would carry over their VSCC numbers, as neither 75 nor 85 are currently being used in the ARLA Elite Series. (The team did use the 85 at Dwyer.)
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Groribe Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:28 pm

Stewie Jackson, Looking for a ride

Stewie Jackson, A new driver in ARLA, is already looking for a ride. After the 2011 season is over, when teams looking for driver, he the one to be interest in. He was in small circuits since 2001, and is looking for a challenge.

"Stewie and I are looking forward for the future" Said the confident agent. "Stewie has been training for a while and is feeling the move to ARLA, I wish the best of luck of finding the one ride"

Stewie wishing to find a ride before 2015 season, or he will remain in the short track for a long time. Let's wish him the best of luck.
Groribe
Groribe
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:13 pm

Groribe wrote:Stewie Jackson, Looking for a ride

Stewie Jackson, A new driver in ARLA, is already looking for a ride. After the 2011 season is over, when teams looking for driver, he the one to be interest in. He was in small circuits since 2001, and is looking for a challenge.

"Stewie and I are looking forward for the future" Said the confident agent. "Stewie has been training for a while and is feeling the move to ARLA, I wish the best of luck of finding the one ride"

Stewie wishing to find a ride before 2015 season, or he will remain in the short track for a long time. Let's wish him the best of luck.

So...much...grammar...error...
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahgee1124 Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:33 pm

Dwyrfan Racing announces sponsorship for a lucky team drawn at random during the season finale

Dwyrfan Racing, the owners of the rights to Motorsports Season series which has been called the greatest series of PC games all time, will sponser a new team for 2012. The game Motorsport 2012 Season features every car and track slated to run a full season in the following racing leagues:

• TM Master Cup Series
  • TM Lights
  • ARLA Elite Series
  • ARLA Thunder Trucks
  • ASCC
  • VSCC
  • VART
  • Formula Overdrive
  • CRL Modifieds
  • CRL Dirt
  • CRL Development
  • PONY Series

This game will cost $199.99 and feature DLC for all oneoff cars and new tracks. The site has a forum with a fantasy series on the internet that is called NASCAR (National Association of Stock Car Auto Racing) with 7 different divisions. This league is considered the greatest racing videos on the internet, even though they are fake. This is a billionare company that will give 10 million to what ever team wins their lottery. Tickets are going on sale for 100 dollars a pop. This is huge and we expect whatever team gets the Dwyrfan Racing sponsorship will get a huge boost. There are 100,000 tickets on sale going on a first come first serve basis. Anyone can enter and anybody can win, but money will go to a checking account that can only be used on ARLA equipment.

Spoiler:
Jahgee1124
Jahgee1124

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:08 am

The EFR forum of the universe based in the EFR forum. Straaaaange. But Cool!
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

http://ohioperspective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by usmcstang Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:32 am

Eisenman Signs Multi-Year deal with MRD Motorsports

Drew Eisenman and MRD Mororsports announced a Multi year agreement for Eisenman to pilot the #26 Nemoto (formally the #73) for the rest of 2011 and for several years afterwards. "It's a great opportunity I have here with Tom (Delgado) and the rest of MRD. I think we have a great group of guys here and I can't wait to make my first start with them." When asked why he decided to move to ARLA rather than try to find a ride in the TMMC, Eisenman responded, "It's all about wins and championships for me. I feel like this team in this series gives me the best shot to achieve both those goals. Simple as that."

No mention of who would sponsor the #26 for 2012, but was known that the car would be unsponsored for the rest of this season. A later announcement is expected in the near future regarding sponsorship.
usmcstang
usmcstang
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

http://www.dontfuckingcontactme.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:13 pm

Manufacturer lineup confirmed

ARLA officials have released the complete list of approved chassis for the 2012 season.

Inglesby Flashback
Karl, Inc. Revolution
Kivett Spade PS
Lenard Q9
Nemoto Celerox
Saar Carolina
Tonare Thunderbolt
Xenos Hilt

Last edited by Ceej on Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Map5497 Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:40 pm

PAS Looking at Saar Eagle for ARLA in 2012

Patterson Autosprt says that they will likely be running the Saar Eagle in 2012.

Map5497
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:43 pm

question, does that mean the Cromwell Chassis is no longer going to be used for any series now?
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:47 pm

There will be no Cromwell CS next year.
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:48 pm

Ceej wrote:There will be no Cromwell CS next year.
I know that, I meant by can it still be used in the TMMC or no?
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:55 pm

There isn't going to be a Cromwell made for TMMC.
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ Falcon Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:39 pm

So no Fortner, eh Question
BJ Falcon
BJ Falcon

https://www.youtube.com/BJFRacing88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanrar Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:39 pm

Random Motorsports to Inglesby

Random Motorsports has announced that due to Cromwell leaving ARLA, They will be running the Inglesby Flashback, the same chassis that the team uses in TM Lights and the VART.
Tanrar
Tanrar
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:13 am

Patriot Racing to the Tonare Thunderbolt

After spreading rumors about the team moving to a Saar Chassis, the team owner officially announced the move to the Tonare Thunderbolt, which was the actual choice long ago if the team couldn't field the Lycoia Comanche for the 2012 season, the rumor about the Saar was only to poke fun at all the teams that had actually moved to the Saar Carolina. Gerald Lamb, the owner commented on how he doesn't like the Saar Chassis, as he had difficulty with the actual road models falling apart for some reason, or that the cars weren't really built in America, which in a twist of irony the company supposedly is American. He remarked he would take a Gessler or Bolden over a Saar, just for laughs, and that replacing the engine in a Saar with a Lycoia engine, the chassis itself would most likely fall apart because of the power of Lycoia.

He said that most foreign car manufacturers are more American than the 'American' manufacturers, but hey, you got to build where you can maintain a profit.

Kelly Splison was a major factor in choosing Tonare, because she thought the cars looked... striking (lightning pun get it?) and Barry had no comment as he pouted about how he actually like Saar, most of the team, including poster driver Greg Woodard told him to shut it.

*OOC: With the Saar being represented by RL make Chevrolet, which in my personal opinion can go to the scrap heap (Well GM in general) after my experiences with the Buick Century (1994 3.1 Liter V6 engine... which was built in Mexico) piece of crap that wasn't all that great, the sad thing was that I actually attempted to maintain that car.

Plus there's a lot of side jokes about how Chevrolet cars tend to fall apart.

Last edited by gwoodard41 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:41 am; edited 2 times in total
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:15 am

Matthews Motorsports to run Lenard if approved:

The release of the 2012 approved manufacturers list was a double-edged sword for the prospective Matthews Motorsports effort.

Bad news: no Juneau, the manufacturer the team partners with in the VSCC.
Good news: a chance to reunite with Lenard, the manufacurer the team had a long relationship with in the late-model ranks.

"We'd love to get back together with Lenard," team owner Ryan Matthews said. "But we need to get on the grid first. Then we'll talk about that."
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bartman97 Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:10 am

Barton Sandy to use Lenard if approved

Land Down Under Racing has been loyal to Lenard back in Australia, and in America. They will run Lenard if approved.
bartman97
bartman97
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:33 pm

Leckliter Racing to run Lenard

Lenard has supported Leckliter since his start in the TM Master Cup series, and has carried that on to his VSCC car.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Camphausen Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:15 pm

Blake Camphausen Motorsports to run Saar.
Blake Camphausen Motorsports will switch to Saar.
Blake Camphausen
Blake Camphausen
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Giacalone Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:18 pm

RyanB06 wrote:Bad news: no Juneau, the manufacturer the team partners with in the VSCC.

Juneau is owned by Inglesby.
Inglesby is an approved chassis.
Problem solved.
Vincent Giacalone
Vincent Giacalone
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:29 pm

GasTech will use the Ingelsby chassis if approved for 2012.
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:59 pm

GLM to use Saar chassis if teams accepted for 2012

GLM owner Jim More announced this afternoon, that the team would switch to the Saar Carolina in 2012, if both of their current part-time teams are accepted as full-time entries in 2012.

When asked why Saar, More replied, "Look at there track record. They are a very successful make in the TMMCS and we as a team felt that by picking them it was the right decision."
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Chives2112 Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:40 pm

Lone Star Chooses Sides

Lance Chapman of Lone Star Motorsports released Monday that he has the intentions of running the Kivett Spade PS for their 2012 part-time season. Lance had very few comments after the press release, except for one quote.

"It was a toss-up between the Karl, Inc. Revolution and the Spade, and both looked stellar, but we decided to go towards the direction of Kivett, and to try for something new.

More news is still to come once registrations open.
Chives2112
Chives2112
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:48 pm

FAC Motorsports to use Saar if approved.

Owner Frank Azure announced that if his team is accepted to the 2012 ARLA Elite Series roster, he will run the Saar Carolina. "There is no other car I would rather run. They have such a rich history in this sport and I would like to be a part of it."

The teams plan is still to run Azure's nephew, Nick Azure, who will be attempting the Rockford 200 later this season, but rumors say that Azure is also interested in free agent Shane Lake.
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Mackay Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:35 pm

No more damn saars -_-
Dan Mackay
Dan Mackay
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

http://danmackay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by F1V1 Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:54 pm

Nascarboy426 wrote:
RyanB06 wrote:Bad news: no Juneau, the manufacturer the team partners with in the VSCC.

Juneau is owned by Inglesby.
Inglesby is an approved chassis.
Problem solved.

I've already talked about this with CJay but Ryan's correct Juneau isn't participating in ARLA for 2012.
F1V1
F1V1
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by teamwhiper Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:54 pm

Whiper-Ildest at dead end

It seems like Whiper-Ildest Racing's partnership with Gasnier has already come to an end.

"Gasnier.Not on the list.I am partly stunned by the decision.That means we would have to go with something different.I was planning on asking the Eicholtz family for use of their chassis next year,but they are also not on the list.",said Whiper-Ildest co-boss Jerry Motta after the list was announced.

"Closest thing that I can possibly have is probably the CM Nova or the Kivett.Kivett really impressed me last year and they were second choice for this year.CM also have done a great job with the Nova,and it would be a pleasure working with them."
teamwhiper
teamwhiper
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:14 pm

Big Mac Racing Undecided

Big Mac Racing owner, Thomas Mac, is in a very similar situation to what Jerry Motta of Whiper-Ildest is. Mac was very surprised to not see Casari on the list of chassis to choose from for the 2012 ARLA season. He said, "It's a shame that the Casari C4 is not approved for the 2012 season. Our performance with the chassis has vastly improved since the beginning of 2011. We thank Casari for the equipment they gave us all season and hope they have success elsewhere in the future."

The team ran Saar Eagles in the TM Junior Series in 2010. No word if that is the chassis the team will use. Everything is still up in the air.
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ Falcon Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:22 pm

Fortner Motorsports shunned by ARLA, blames favoritism

Fortner's presence in the ARLA Elite Series will come to an abrupt end as the FS260 chassis did not appear on the hotlist of chassis approved for 2012. Unless Fortner can convince the ARLA management to get the 2012 FS260 approved, the series is not presently reconsidering Fortner as an approved 2012 chassis, that for which has owner Billy Fortner on the quick to pull the plug from ARLA immediately.

"I don't like what I'm seeing. I smell favoritism and now it's running amuck in ARLA just as it is in TMMC. Not so much the drivers and teams and the schedule this time. It's the approved chassis. Thanks to this turn of events, Whiper-Illdest can't be with Gasnier anymore and Patterson Autosports can't be with us anymore? Are you kidding me, ARLA? What? You don't think our chassis meets your regulations and so forth? What's the big fuss about this? Are you favoring the big boys over Fortner, because it sounds like ARLA is doing just that. Well, if this is the case, don't expect Fortner to show up at any ARLA Elite Series race anytime soon. In fact, we may as well leave ARLA right now. If this is how they're going to play this out in 2012, then, we may as well not be a part of it."
BJ Falcon
BJ Falcon

https://www.youtube.com/BJFRacing88

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:54 pm

Gasnier Made No Attempt at Returning to ARLA

Gasnier officials dispelled any rumors that they were shut out of the 2012 ARLA Elite Series by revealing that they had no intention of returning due to budget cuts in the organization.

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next