Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread

+59
bsoyuz
Mccc457
Milan655
BigDaddy24
HawkAussie
crl
Nascarfan13
Cjbdiesel
vbooy57
Lucstar88
Finnish909
Metro 6r4
Dan Mackay
Alpineopossum
PRAWBLEMS
antknee
oxymoron
TheMayor44
Jason Hamilton
SpeedDemon37
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
RocketKnight
Nascar9fan
Alta
ParaLanche
Cardinals5
flyingturns89
BWard
Blackout
pepsibottle1
RealRacer4
Nextelracer
GamerAzuzu
Vincent Giacalone
FlashRod4
Blake Camphausen
BJ Falcon
leon13
Sparkz47
PKligBKFan
Tanrar
PackerMan71
Rykia
gwoodard41
JMac525
Chives2112
teamwhiper
navycook75
bartman97
RyanB06
Ben Atkins
Syzygy
tommykl
f1fan12
Mystrsyko
day500champ1
BBoy
conrail1990
F1V1
63 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread

Post by RealRacer4 Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:45 pm

All of the sudden, it's winter again with some flurries in Lima yesterday but will get warmer from there on. The real reason I wanted to make this post is because of a brush fire taking place in the Meadowlands. I find it ironic around this time a year ago, there was a brush fire that was about 5-10 minutes from my home.

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread

Post by F1V1 Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:40 pm

I don't want to scare anyone that may live in the great plains area of the U.S., but you really should read this article. Storm Prediction Center for only the second time ever in history issued a high risk warning for tornadoes a full day in advance. Last time this occurred 75 tornadoes happened the following day and caused 1-2 billion U.S. dollars in damages. If you live in the heart of Oklahoma/Kansas be very alert tomorrow.
F1V1
F1V1
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:58 pm

Had a whole bunch of lightning strikes with heavy rain last night and today's there not a cloud in the sky. SCREW YOURSELF MOTHER NATURE.
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:05 pm

RealRacer4 wrote:All of the sudden, it's winter again with some flurries in Lima yesterday but will get warmer from there on. The real reason I wanted to make this post is because of a brush fire taking place in the Meadowlands. I find it ironic around this time a year ago, there was a brush fire that was about 5-10 minutes from my home.

There's a lot of forest fires in the New Jersey/Delaware/Philadelphia area. I hear about another every day on the news. We haven't gotten a lot of rain recently, and it's only going to get worse, as this area will be hit by two to three straight days of 80 degree weather, the hottest on Monday when the temperature is supposed to reach 88 degrees.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:16 pm

It's raining in Decatur, yes, I'm in Decatur heading towards Quincy.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsibottle1 Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:07 am

flyingturns89 wrote:
RealRacer4 wrote:All of the sudden, it's winter again with some flurries in Lima yesterday but will get warmer from there on. The real reason I wanted to make this post is because of a brush fire taking place in the Meadowlands. I find it ironic around this time a year ago, there was a brush fire that was about 5-10 minutes from my home.

There's a lot of forest fires in the New Jersey/Delaware/Philadelphia area. I hear about another every day on the news. We haven't gotten a lot of rain recently, and it's only going to get worse, as this area will be hit by two to three straight days of 80 degree weather, the hottest on Monday when the temperature is supposed to reach 88 degrees.

Funny you've mentioned that, we've had a real dry streak ourselves as the weather has been quite warm as of late. The red flag warnings have been out since last week and it's quite right for good fire to start up again in the Great Dismal Swamp. I hear that we are to get thunderstorms later this week. Last year and back in 2009, we were literally smoked out and although I personally like the smell of pine burning from chimneys and such, it made for a really dreadful summer. And ironically enough, both fires were started by lightning.

Still, today looks like another beautiful day and you can't complain about that. Waking up to partly cloudy skies and temps in the 60's as the grind begins on my first day from spring break. Warm temps look to continie this week with a predicted t-storm I mentioned earlier.
pepsibottle1
pepsibottle1
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystrsyko Thu May 03, 2012 11:14 pm

A bunch of big storms going through the Chicagoland are at the moment. Nothing dangerous, just lots of rain and lightning apparently. At least two of my friends lost power mid IM chat, lol.
Mystrsyko
Mystrsyko
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Fri May 04, 2012 10:48 pm

And to Ollie Williams with the weather.

"IT RAININ SIDEWAYS!"

seriously, rain and thunderstorms.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bartman97 Sat May 05, 2012 9:40 pm

Mystrsyko wrote:A bunch of big storms going through the Chicagoland are at the moment. Nothing dangerous, just lots of rain and lightning apparently. At least two of my friends lost power mid IM chat, lol.

Haven't had a big storm in a while, but there was one when I was at school last year that poured down 70mm in 1 hour and the pedestrian bridge near the main road got flooded. That's been the biggest storm that's happened here where I live in a while.

bartman97
bartman97
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystrsyko Mon May 07, 2012 1:36 am

It might get like that out here tonight. The whole Chicagoland area is under Flash Flood Warnings right now, and there's still more coming. It looks like the whole storm system is "freight training" us. I won't be surprised if I wake up tomorrow and need a boat to get to work, lol
Mystrsyko
Mystrsyko
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by F1V1 Mon May 07, 2012 3:27 pm

I'm a weather fanatic but the other night I woke up around 3 A.M. and was actually afraid for once. I've never witnessed a streak of cloud-to-ground lightning like that before. Several things just in the area of my apartment building were struck.

Also, not often do you see a deadly twister strike Japan. Incredible footage here.

F1V1
F1V1
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Mon May 07, 2012 3:39 pm

Warning: *s-word featured*

The weather in Britain has been really sh*t lately. I'm so depressed by it. I wanted to go and by a skateboard today because I want a change and make it my own hobby, but the weather has put paid to that. It's been raining pretty much non-stop every day since the last 3 weeks or so, and there's no sign of any sunshine soon because it may rain all week in England as well. I wish I could walk on sunshine for once, but here's the math:

sunshine + blue skies = perfect day. The rain is just messing up that order Sad
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Mon May 07, 2012 4:03 pm

BWardboy88 wrote:Warning: *s-word featured*

The weather in Britain has been really sh*t lately. I'm so depressed by it. I wanted to go and by a skateboard today because I want a change and make it my own hobby, but the weather has put paid to that. It's been raining pretty much non-stop every day since the last 3 weeks or so, and there's no sign of any sunshine soon because it may rain all week in England as well. I wish I could walk on sunshine for once, but here's the math:

It's been beautiful in the north of England. It's been sunny all weekend Very Happy

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Mon May 07, 2012 4:08 pm

Ben Atkins wrote:

It's been beautiful in the north of England. It's been sunny all weekend Very Happy

The same can't be said for where I live though. There has been the odd sun appearing sometimes but rain had overshadowed my weekend completely.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by tommykl Tue May 08, 2012 11:18 am

Ben Atkins wrote:

Same thing in Belgium. It's 21°C, for God's sake! In Belgium!
tommykl
tommykl
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by FlashRod4 Tue May 08, 2012 11:50 am

For once the weather feels like its supposed to in SacTown
Can you say 90 degrees?
FlashRod4
FlashRod4
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Tue May 08, 2012 11:53 am

The weather over where I live in Northampton today has been rather a mix of rain and sunshine.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Tue May 22, 2012 11:44 am

The weather today in England has been, in one word: PERFECT.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by F1V1 Wed May 23, 2012 2:29 am

The extreme heat has returned in brutal fashion over central Michigan. Just a few days ago the temperature peaked at 93 here. If the future weather agrees with my forecast I'm in for a real nightmare because my A/C unit still remains broken.

The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread - Page 3 Forecast1

Also not included in my picture above, the following Monday and Tuesday read 96 and 91 respectively for high temperatures.
F1V1
F1V1
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Wed May 23, 2012 3:07 am

F1V1 wrote:The extreme heat has returned in brutal fashion over central Michigan. Just a few days ago the temperature peaked at 93 here. If the future weather agrees with my forecast I'm in for a real nightmare because my A/C unit still remains broken.

The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread - Page 3 Forecast1

Also not included in my picture above, the following Monday and Tuesday read 96 and 91 respectively for high temperatures.

Maybe you need to move closer to the water here on the east side. Temps are suppose to be in the mid 80s this week and 90 by sunday.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by bartman97 Wed May 23, 2012 8:14 am

http://www.weather.com/weather/5-day/Ipswich+ASXX0061:1:AS

5 day forecast here, medium weather for around here.
bartman97
bartman97
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Wed May 23, 2012 4:20 pm

Sunny, very, very, blindingly sunny.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Wed May 23, 2012 4:27 pm

gwoodard41 wrote:Sunny, very, very, blindingly sunny.

It's been the same in England to. It'll be the same tomorrow as well which is even better.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ParaLanche Wed May 23, 2012 4:30 pm

Suppose to get around 105 here on sunday...
ParaLanche
ParaLanche
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chives2112 Wed May 23, 2012 5:24 pm

Mid-90s all week with no rain.
Chives2112
Chives2112
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by tommykl Fri May 25, 2012 3:08 pm

Surprisingly good for Belgium. Not a cloud in sight since Wednesday, and none expected until at least Tuesday. Always between 15 and 30 degrees...just sublime The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread - Page 3 4276145973
tommykl
tommykl
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Fri May 25, 2012 3:11 pm

it has been yet another perfect day in England with temperatures hitting around 25 degrees. The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread - Page 3 4276145973
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Fri May 25, 2012 4:01 pm

BWardboy88 wrote:it has been yet another perfect day in England with temperatures hitting around 25 degrees. The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread - Page 3 4276145973

My god man, that's below free- OH you mean Celsius, Laughing
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Fri May 25, 2012 4:13 pm

gwoodard41 wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:it has been yet another perfect day in England with temperatures hitting around 25 degrees. The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread - Page 3 4276145973

yep. I do. Laughing
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by tommykl Fri May 25, 2012 4:44 pm

gwoodard41 wrote:

Yeah, you know, degrees that actually make sense in real life The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread - Page 3 215644238
tommykl
tommykl
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Fri May 25, 2012 5:24 pm

tommykl wrote:
gwoodard41 wrote:

Yeah, you know, degrees that actually make sense in real life The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread - Page 3 215644238

Sorry, but America tried to convert from Imperial to Metric units, but like always, the old way won out.

Doesn't mean I don't know how to read or use metric measurements, it's just I prefer to use Imperial.

Really, how would have it sounded if you had to travel 141.6 km/h to go through time? Not as cool as 88, no siree.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Fri May 25, 2012 6:49 pm

gwoodard41 wrote:
tommykl wrote:
gwoodard41 wrote:

Sorry, but America tried to convert from Imperial to Metric units, but like always, the old way won out.

Doesn't mean I don't know how to read or use metric measurements, it's just I prefer to use Imperial.

Really, how would have it sounded if you had to travel 141.6 km/h to go through time? Not as cool as 88, no siree.
EIGHTY EIGHT MILES PER HOUR!!!!!
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Fri May 25, 2012 7:55 pm

navycook75 wrote:
gwoodard41 wrote:
tommykl wrote:
gwoodard41 wrote:

EIGHTY EIGHT MILES PER HOUR!!!!!

'Nough said.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by tommykl Sat May 26, 2012 1:26 am

gwoodard41 wrote:
tommykl wrote:
gwoodard41 wrote:

I don't have anything against imperial measurements (they sound way cooler than metric, as you pointed out), but I just think, having grown up with the metric system, that it's a bit complicated.
tommykl
tommykl
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by conrail1990 Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:20 pm

Theres alot of red in the area..........uh oh
conrail1990
conrail1990
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:01 am

conrail1990 wrote:Theres alot of red in the area..........uh oh

This.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkz47 Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:23 am

The area FINALLY got some rain these past few days after a dry period of God knows how long. I couldn't evem walk barefoot in my own lawn without the grass impaling my foot.
Sparkz47
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:22 am

Yesterday was a little chilly, it was about 529.67 °R (16.88 °Ré or 18.58 °Rø) here in Columbus with a bit of a wind from the west. Partly cloudy.

iRacing Poles: 3
iRacing Championships: 1
I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Nascar9fan Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:11 am

Went on a nice dry run for the last month or 2 (except last Thursday) but rain is now scheduled all week
Nascar9fan
Nascar9fan
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RocketKnight Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:20 pm

suprisingly great weather here in Arkansas! the sun's up in the air, not a cloud in sight. Smile but i don't know the temperature, guessing around
80 degrees. No
RocketKnight
RocketKnight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

https://www.youtube.com/user/BlueThunderfanracing

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:39 am

BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:00 am

In the North of England, it's lovely and FULL OF RAIN... It's only about 60-65 most days, meaning it's nice... when it's not raining. Um...

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:15 am

Ben Atkins wrote:In the North of England, it's lovely and FULL OF RAIN... It's only about 60-65 most days, meaning it's nice... when it's not raining. Um...
>England
>no rain
pick one
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:21 am

navycook75 wrote:
Ben Atkins wrote:In the North of England, it's lovely and FULL OF RAIN... It's only about 60-65 most days, meaning it's nice... when it's not raining. Um...
>England
>no rain
pick one

I pick the second one.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by F1V1 Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:18 pm

Heat index topping at 105 degrees right now in central Michigan. Just unbearably hot but the humidity makes it a lot worse. Not entirely sure why this summer has been so hot here, it's pretty abnormal for this area.
F1V1
F1V1
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:32 pm

The weather in England in the past few days has been nothing but perfect. Smile
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by F1V1 Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:34 pm

Took this screen cap about an hour or so ago. This is the county just west of here and it was a bit hotter there but gives a good example of how hot it really is.

The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread - Page 3 Bigrapids
F1V1
F1V1
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:18 pm

100+ degree weather expected for Thursday, and that's not what it feels like.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bartman97 Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:39 am

Pretty normal here for the last several days as weather goes. Near Melbourne a 5.3 earthquake happened in a place called Moe. No damage or deaths happened.
bartman97
bartman97
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:24 am

bartman97 wrote:Pretty normal here for the last several days as weather goes. Near Melbourne a 5.3 earthquake happened in a place called Moe. No damage or deaths happened.
The "What's The Weather Like?" Thread - Page 3 Melbou10
Meanwhile up in Sydney it is freezing, currently 4*C/39*F, which is annoying considering I live in the hottest suburb of Sydney. And Road America for Saturday is forecast as Thunderstorms.
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

https://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next