Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2013 Silly Season: Rumors, Gossip, & News

+58
ChrisGrant57
rod77
Hockeyusa81
Chives2112
Vincent Giacalone
BigDaddy24
Groribe
SpeedDemon37
GamerAzuzu
Joshua Michaels
racingfreak1999
Mr.Mech
Syzygy
oaklandfan2kx
Ben Atkins
Pyrozooka0
Alta
Tanrar
PRAWBLEMS
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Finnish909
oxymoron
Blackout
Electric Wolf
zac47ulrich
SnakePlissken
zaw24fan
JINXaPHRENIC
navycook75
Racerfan275
Rykia
Milan655
Mother of Invention
PKligBKFan
Magus978
PackerMan71
Cynon
BWard
Jason Hamilton
Dan Mackay
bartman97
crl
JMac525
pepsibottle1
gwoodard41
TheRacingExperts
f1fan12
Cardinals5
Kornography
RocketKnight
ParaLanche
flyingturns89
TheRealNathNath
day500champ1
RyanB06
Backmarker
pennst24
Ceej
62 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

2013 Silly Season: Rumors, Gossip, & News - Page 5 Empty Re: 2013 Silly Season: Rumors, Gossip, & News

Post by SnakePlissken Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:20 pm

PSI Will Run With Lycoia in 2013

PSI owner William Power announced earlier that his team is now "All in" with Lycoia. Their 2012 success in ARLA with the Tonare Thunderbolt had many speculating that PSI may have swung some sort of deal with Tonare to exempt their ARLA squad from that proclamation. "I'm here to clarify that "all in" means all in," Power stated. "PSI will be switching to the Lycoia body kit for the 2013 ARLA season. Let the speculating come to an end. I can't make it any plainer than that. We'll be sticking with Spirit as our fuel supplier in case you were wondering."
Power also said that Libby Bell will have a new sponsor as well. "We're in the process of finalizing a deal right now. I'd hate to jump the gun, so I'm going to wait until the issue is settled before making it official. It is unknown if Patriot Cola will remain as an associate sponsor or not. In other news, SASQWatch will remain with Bigsby Foote but may return to their previous logo. "This possible move is not in response to anything that The Auto Racing Decency Society public advocacy and protest group stirred up in 2012" a SASQWatch company spokesperson said. "It's all about market research and the shows the public didn't care for it very much. It's like the backlash Delano suffered when they marketed a "New Delano" formula. They finally had to issue a "Classic Delano" product in order make the consumers happy. That's what we may have to do as well."

Companion article:
Spoiler:

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

2013 Silly Season: Rumors, Gossip, & News - Page 5 Empty ARLA 2013

Post by JINXaPHRENIC Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:35 am

JINX in ARLA for 2013?

"As I confirmed in the TMMC conference, I will be reserve driver for PSI in their 3rd car. However, even though I do plan on running for some part time one off races in 2013, I am looking for a ride in 2013 hopefully full time if possible. I've driven in ARLA Elite before and it was a blast. If there was any team interested for an experienced driver for 2013 that still has an opening in it's roster send me a message and let me know. Of course I'm still waiting on the official approval from both TMMC officials and ARLA Elite Officials as to me be allowed to drive in 2013. I'll update as soon as I find out." - Joel "JINX" Rodriguez
JINXaPHRENIC
JINXaPHRENIC
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

2013 Silly Season: Rumors, Gossip, & News - Page 5 Empty Re: 2013 Silly Season: Rumors, Gossip, & News

Post by navycook75 Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:20 pm

Leckliter to get another sponsor in 2013?
Leckliter announced before the Rockford 200 that a semi-popular Comedy Club in Buffalo, New York named "The P.U.N Factory" will will sponsor Leckliter for a few races in 2013.

"I'm glad to have them on the car, it'll DRIVE them crazy, but I know I'll STEER them into a good finish, they'll WHEELY love it."
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zaw24fan Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:03 pm

Webster Still Waiting on 2013, But...

After missing the Rockford 200, Zack Webster focused his plans on 2013.

"It's just a big waiting game right now. I'm glad to be on a team with Jared Warth, and we're both hoping for full-time rides. I guess we'll know that closer to the start of 2013."

Through the shadows of doubt in some areas, Webster has announced that he will keep number 95 and announced his sponsors to be SuperCharged Energy, SuperCharged Energy Reverse, Webster's A+ Homework Service, and DoItZack.com. Manufacture is still unknown for Webster and the whole SuperCharged MAX Racing team.
zaw24fan
zaw24fan
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by ParaLanche Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:52 pm

Warth Excited To Run With Webster

Jared Warth on Webster splitting season with him: "Running with Webster on the team will bring the much needed maturity we need, supercharged energy merging with graphite max was probably the best thing that could happen to this team after the not so good year we have had!"
ParaLanche
ParaLanche

Back to top Go down

2013 Silly Season: Rumors, Gossip, & News - Page 5 Empty JINX Racing in 2013

Post by JINXaPHRENIC Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:31 am

After waiting for potential drivers to apply for the 2013 part time ride in ARLA, JINX Racing has given up waiting and will have owner Jinx Rodriguez at the wheel for selected races in 2013. The team is also lobbying for the car to be #85.
JINXaPHRENIC
JINXaPHRENIC

Back to top Go down

2013 Silly Season: Rumors, Gossip, & News - Page 5 Empty New Driver Report

Post by Finnish909 Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:55 pm

With a new season, comes a driver, trying his way into the series, Jeffery Finguy now seriously, want's in, maybe as only a driver for any team that would even sign with him. (PM me if you want a driver, but any schedule would do.)
Finnish909
Finnish909
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:01 pm

I'd like to remind people to check the 2013 season page on TMPedia regularly to see if you made it onto the team cart and, for those who have made it, to update their information.
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RocketKnight Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:34 pm

i wonder why Great Lakes Motorsports isn't on...
RocketKnight
RocketKnight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

https://www.youtube.com/user/BlueThunderfanracing

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:51 pm

Tom Delgado Racing Confirm de Pretto as 3rd Driver

After the offseason calamity that happened to Tom Delgado, forcing him out of his attempted Tornado Alley trophy campaign, TDR announced that Carlo de Pretto will be bumped up from reserve driver to the #37 car. It is believed that the team will go without a reserve driver for the time being. Spinner Rotors will be coming aboard to sponsor the car.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsibottle1 Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:03 pm

Brinson to develop in-house chassis

Brinson Engineering recently announced an expansion of existing facilities in North Wilkesboro, NC to facilitate production and development of an in-house chassis. It is said that the chassis will run with Reppert bodywork.

Also announced was the decision to field Andrea tuned 4 cyl. engines
pepsibottle1
pepsibottle1
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by ParaLanche Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:14 pm

SuperCharged Max Crew to run with Polaris Fuel in 2013

Jared Warth announced today that the SuperCharged Max Crew will run with new fuel supplier: Polaris for the 2013 season.
ParaLanche
ParaLanche

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Mech Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:31 pm

Black Ice Racing to bid for a spot in ARLA?

After a ton of begging by soon to be TMMC Independent's driver Nick Dawson, Black Ice as decided to talk to ARLA about opening a team here for the mute Kiara Kilgore. They are planning to run Lycoia's in 2013, with Black Ice (Of course) as their sponsor.
Mr.Mech
Mr.Mech

http://nscraracing.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

2013 Silly Season: Rumors, Gossip, & News - Page 5 Empty JINX Racing 2013 Update

Post by JINXaPHRENIC Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:50 pm

"We still had some undecided things left. So, first off, we're going to be using Lycoia V6 motors as we tried to make the smaller motors and I'd say we failed miserably. We'll keep working at it for 2014. We will be using Spirit fuel to coincide with TIM who I'm driving for in TML. As for a reserve driver, I've decided to bring up American David Terry to back me up if there is ever a schedule problem or any injury to myself. He can take care of himself on these ovals. My school will of course be my sponsor for now until we can get approval to tap into the Empire Inc. reserves if we need to." Walked away from podium, then turned and came back. "Oh yeah, I forgot, I'll announce our part time schedule once it's decided." Tripped off podium. "Wee! I'm okay." - Joel "JINX" Rodriguez

(OOC - How do I edit the stuff on TM Pedia? Me no so smart. Razz)
JINXaPHRENIC
JINXaPHRENIC

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:53 pm

@Jinx - You have to sign up for TMPedia first, then you can go to any page and click the edit button. It's that simple. Very Happy
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PKligBKFan Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:12 pm

Are there any slots left on the grid for 2013? If so, DDR would like to.re-enter the series.
PKligBKFan
PKligBKFan
Champion
Champion

http://twitter.com/#!/ParkerKligfan29

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Michaels Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:07 am

RGE Racing Might sign-on a Part-Time Driver!

After spectating the races, and being a Short-track champ at Oxford Plains Speedway and Beech Ridge in Maine, Joshua Michaels might be signed on as a part time driver in a sponsorless 04 Car. RGE Racing will announce some more info in a few hours.

-- 2 Hours later --

RGE Racing has announced that...[b]
Joshua Michaels will Possibly drive in a one-off and the rookie shootout, still waiting on confirmation.
Joshua Michaels
Joshua Michaels
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by JINXaPHRENIC Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:56 am

Duh... I guess I'm a TMPedia Noob... Fail
JINXaPHRENIC
JINXaPHRENIC

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanrar Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:25 am

Clason Enterprises to go to Nemoto in 2013

Clason Enterprises has announced today that they will be going over to Nemoto in 2013. Clason Enterprises ran Inglesby in 2012, but Saturday, team owner and driver Tanner Clason announced the switch to Nemoto for the team's Tornado Alley Trophy run. When asked what prompted the manufacturer change, Clason had this to say:

"There's no real motive behind going over to Nemoto except for doing what I think is gonna be a step in the right direction for our ARLA program. Nemoto's established themselves here in ARLA, and I feel that going with them is what's gonna take us to the next level. Although, I will say this: Our car is gonna turn some heads."
Tanrar
Tanrar
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Michaels Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:45 am

RGE Racing has decided..

RGE Racing decided they will drive the #04 truck in the Tornado Alley Truck Series, but it won't have any sponsors until they can get enough money to get sponsors.
Joshua Michaels
Joshua Michaels
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kornography Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:00 pm

Zachary Zins releases 2013 Press Statement

Despite remaining on suicide watch in the Mathers Clinic after what could only be described as a mental breakdown of massive proportions, Zachary Zins released a statement regarding his future for 2013, announcing that his car owner, Cody Fulmore, would step down and allow Zins to run the team, and would be rebrandishing the team as New World Orphans to further reflect the change.
He continued to say he would return to the 99 SEEK THE TRUTH/SCOTT MORALES IS ALIVE! Karl, with it's own custom chassis (Orphan-01) and Engine (NWO-911 L4). He also announced that the 89 car (Sponsored by the team) would be running a limited schedule with "fellow Orphan" Daniel Diamond behind the wheel. This appeared to confirm pictures that leaked earlier in the week that appeared to show the new chassis and engine, which others have already begun accusing the team of simply renaming and upgrading their old Revolution Inc. Parts. Zins flatly denied the rumor, saying it was "no surprise the media is trying to make me out as a lazy nut". He closed his statement saying the team would be switching over to Polaris fuel after running Orphanol the previous season.

Kornography
Kornography

http://rateyourmusic.com/~kornography19

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsibottle1 Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:42 pm

Rundagrip to sign as primary

Rundagrip Tire and Car Care Centers have signed with Brinson Engineering as the primary sponsor for the #12 car. Despite the chain's various legal troubles as of late (BBB reprimand and lawsuits stemming over unsafe work practices), CEO Harry Wang expressed enthusiasm in working for the team

"This great opportunity to show brand and company to new people. We pay large sum of money for car to win races and put big logo on TV"

Last edited by pepsibottle1 on Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
pepsibottle1
pepsibottle1
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hamilton Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:50 pm

New team plans to enter Tornado Alley Trophy

A new team has been launched today and has already announced their intention to to run the Tornado Alley Trophy in ARLA. Motor Event, founded by trucking company owner Andrew Hector, have announced that they will run a #04 car with a Duncan chassis and bodykit with a yet to be determined inline-three engine under the hood. The soon to be 45 year old only has two and a half years of experience racing late models, and it is worth noting that his results weren't that great even then. Despite this Hector is confident, reportedly saying that he believes he can challenge wins in the for the Tornado Alley Trophy.

(OOC: This team and driver are supposed to be complete trash)
Jason Hamilton
Jason Hamilton
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:07 pm

Akuzaru to Field Own Car in Japanese Races?

Ryo Akuzaru, who competed in the Japanese ARLA events in 2012 for Ike Durbin, Inc., reportedly has began making plans to run the Japanese races once again this season, but for his own team. Akuzaru, who scored a best finish of twelfth at the Tokyo Motorplex last season, is a Japanese drifter and a road racing expert, having experience driving Sports Cars. Akuzaru said he enjoyed the challenge of running the ARLA cars, and would love to have the opportunity to run again. Full details have not been announced.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:09 pm

Bakadesu Motorsports to enter Sakura Motoko in Japanese Races?

Former TM Lights driver, Sakura Motoko, headed back to her home country of Japan after finishing in the top 5 in points. Saddened by being let go in favor for Puerto Rican Joel 'JINX' Rodriguez, she didn't have anything to say. She and her sister Inoue Motoko will start Bakadesu Motorsports after support from Secura (Lycoia's Asian Division) was offered to them.

Sakura will attempt to race in the three Japanese races in the 2013 season. If the paperwork is accepted by ARLA officials, she will use the number 101. Inoue, her younger sister, will be her spotter for the Japanese Tour.

Terra Int'l Motorsports will probably work with Bakadesu Motorsports to allow Dempsey to try to race in the Japanese Tour as well. However, there is no word from officials on what may happen.

Motoko has not said anything about a sponsor for her car, citing that she didn't want to jump the gun and prepare a car if the officials didn't allow them in.

Megan Driver will be participating in the American races because she is rumored to be attempting the ATATS as well with her current primary sponsor(s)
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:44 pm

A Japanese GT team to run the Japanese Tour

A popular Japanese Anime Torōru To Rori (literally Troll and the Loli) is an anime about a lost 10 year old girl who is befriended by a troll that lives under a bridge in a nearby town, and even though the troll usually picks on the girl, thsy get along really well.

Anyway, the show has become increasingly popular not only with the Japanese crowd, but with the American crowd. It became so popular that it became a Japanese Touring Car team and is funded by the fanbase.

"We are looking foward to our debut in ARLA" said Team President Kenji Ikezawa. He went on to mention that they would possibly bring the manufacturer that they use in Touring Cars, which is Isanni, and they would bring their Touring Car driver Maro Adachi.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:26 pm

New Race Team with a (Somewhat) Familiar Face to Enter Series

Joe Olenick hopes to return to ARLA in 2013, but he won't be doing it with Black Mountain Motorsports. His hopes now lie with the #33 George Martin Racing team, a new team hoping to make the 2013 ARLA grid part-time.

The team will be using their own L4 engine, and has only said they will be using a Karl's body kit.

Olenick will be running races in North America that do not conflict with the ASCC schedule, and is said to be looking at a running as many of the road courses as possible; Irish driver Tom McLellan, currently racing in British Touring Cars, will substitute for Olenick when needed.
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerAzuzu Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:14 pm

S-Tech to finalize 2013 Schedule

Aoi Tanazaka has announced the teams information for the 2013 season, in which Aoi has gone to state that the team will be using their own chassis, the SOS A-Type I chassis that was worked on by Aoi Tanazaka last season in the Japan tour has been said to be "ready for competition" in the 2013 season. The chassis will be contained in a Reppert bodykit while being powered by a Izumi L4 engine fueled by Spirit, The Music Express is expected to return as the main sponsor as well.

259 to return to Japanese Tour?

Speaking of, Aoi has announced that the 259 that was entered into the Japanese Tour with her behind the wheel last season has been stated to return for the Japanese tour as well, however no driver has been announced for the team, but rumors are stating that Dash Cup driver Herashi Nanaya and Master Cup driver Azuma Kazeyama are a couple of options.

Last edited by GamerAzuzu on Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Thought I had a Duncan, but it was a Reppert bodykit that I made the car for.)
GamerAzuzu
GamerAzuzu
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Location : As a little demon serving the great Fallen Angel Yohane, I just derp around hoping I don't become a lolcow.

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:15 pm

Focus Autosports part time in the Elite Series?

Focus Autosports, the team that fielded Vince Fochesato in the Mini Indy 500, is already rumored to be fielding him in the Tornado Alley Truck Series for the upcoming season. Team owner Giuseppe Fochesato says he would also like to put Vincent in the Elite Series this year, on a part time schedule.

"Whether or not we get into the Truck Series this year, we're currently trying to secure funding to go part time in the Elite Series. If we are in the Truck Series, we'll obviously run the races that have both series at the track on the same weekend, but whether or not that happens, we'd like to get Vince more experience on the larger ovals and road courses. IRP was the biggest track that he ever raced on."

Giuseppe also stated that Milton's Mustard has given great consideration to sponsoring their car, and that if team were to return, they would use #137 and a V6 engine.

Last edited by SpeedDemon37 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:51 am

BREAKING: Ryan Matthews to take over 116 car:
In what is a mild surprise, Matthews Motorsports owner Ryan Matthews, who drove in the TM Master Cup Series in 2012, will drop down to fill the seat vacated by the tragic death of his wife Tiffany this past November.

"I felt I had to," he said, "It didn't seem right to have someone else drive her car. I know we had said that Billy Ray (Smith-Thompson) was in the cards to drive for us in 2013, but with this happening it didn't make sense. He will still be our reserve driver, and we're giving him another year in the NRC to hone his stock-car skills."

The sponsors originally announced will stay with the team. Additionally, per team order, the 116 car will sport an all-black scheme for the season opener at USA International Speedway and at Texas Motor Speedway. It may also sport the all-black scheme at Barrie Speedway, should that car be at that track and not in Quebec that weekend.
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

2013 Silly Season: Rumors, Gossip, & News - Page 5 Empty New Driver for ARLA?

Post by Groribe Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:03 pm

Kojima Sumire to form own team?

Kojima Sumire, 24 year old female, announced this year, she will be doing a part-time team in 2013, and depending on the preformance, maybe full-time in 2014. Kojima Sumire said "After watching ARLA race at my turf, I began to think I should form a team so I can race at ARLA, and after a few month of talking to people, I came to the conclusion that I want to start part-time, and later, go full time." Though, at this time, we have no word on what number she's going to use or what sponsorship is on the car. She did, however, say that She'll partake 4-6 races. Again, at this moment, we have no clue where she will race. More updates, coming as soon as she announces it.
Groribe
Groribe
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDaddy24 Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:04 am

Baseball burnout to join ARLA?

There have been rumors swirling around that former major league pitcher Gregory Alexander will compete in the ARLA Elite series for 2013. Alexander, the 28 year old Philadelphia native, was a highly touted baseball prospect who was taken #1 overall in the 1999 draft. It took him only a year to get to the big leagues and was the 2000 rookie of the year. He would have his baseball career be cut short thanks to 2 Tommy John surgeries in a 3 year span. Undaunted by this, he decided to switch careers. Being an big racing fan, he decided to learn how to become a racecar driver. After graduating from the Apex Racing School and practicing from racing simulations, Alexander feels he's ready to take the next step in his new career. He plans to drive under his own team, which he calls Team Quest. There have been no confirmations as to how many races he'll compete in but he does plan to run full time this year, if possible. It has been confirmed however that he will run full time in 2014.
BigDaddy24
BigDaddy24

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Mackay Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:04 am

Dan Mackay to show up at canadian races?

Dan Mackay reported today that he will might show up for atleast the Barrie Speedway event, provided that he can find some funding, not that it will take that much funding to get to a track down the road from the local shop.
Dan Mackay
Dan Mackay
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

http://danmackay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Racerfan275 Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:41 pm

Nitro Racing Searching for driver
With the 97 team being approved for the 2013 season, Nitro Racing is looking for a candidate to run their part-time schedule. Tommy Ashby, owner of the team, will go in as the reserve driver.
(OOC: PM me if you are interested in the spot, I will consider drivers whose teams aren't accepted)

Racerfan275
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDaddy24 Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:17 am

Alexander adresses rumors
In response to the rumors of him competing in ARLA this season, Gregory Alexander has requested a live interview with an unidentified reporter.

Reporter: So Gregory, is it true you're competing in ARLA this season?
Alexander: I can confirm that.
Reporter: Are you gonna go full time?
Alexander: Yes, I'm going full time this season.
Reporter: Some people say you're making too big a leap too soon.
Alexander: Well sometimes you just gotta go out there and seize the oppurtunity. I seized the oppurtunity when I had the chance to become the youngest major league ballplayer in history.
Reporter: But Greg, you have absolutely no experience in live competition. I mean I know you graduated from the Apex Racing School and have been honing your skills nonstop on simulators, but this is the real deal. You could possibly die. Hell, a driver died last year.
Alexander: Yeah, and I know that If I ever cause a stupid wreck, Earl McDermott over at OEN will chew my ass out about it on the race recap and say pretty much the same thing you're saying.
Reporter: I'm just saying. Shouldn't you start off in a smaller series?
Alexander: Probably, but I've still got a lot of money left from my baseball contract, and I mean A LOT of money, So I just decided to just go right to one of the top tier series.
Reporter: There's still a lot of things unknown about your car. Can you fill us in on that?
Alexander: Well my number will be 55, for the number of scheduled starts I missed in my baseball career due to various suspensions. I'll be using the Lycoia bodykit and chassis, Lycoia Vortex V6 engine, and Spirit fuel. Oh, and my sponsor will be Pizza Pyramid, home of the Great Pyramid Pizza, which is 50 inches in diameter.
Reporter: Speaking of those suspensions, you've been known to have a very hot, and incredibly short temper. You once even killed a guy with your 109mph fastball after he predicted he'd get his 1st career hit off of you. People even claimed that you intentionally tried to kill him. Did you?
Alexander: I didn't try to kill him or even hit him. I was only trying to scare him and he accidentally jumped into it. Besides, you also gotta remember that he was the leadoff hitter, and I'd NEVER put the leadoff guy on intentionally.
Reporter: Is it true you even punched out your own manager once?
Alexander: Yeah, for pulling me in the 9th inning with a 1-0 lead.
Reporter: You do know that's a save situation right?
Alexander: Yeah and I also know that it's a shutout situation. Skip and I patched things up though so no worries.
Reporter: In fact, many of your baseball peers thought you were crazy.
Alexander: Me?! Crazy?! I'm not crazy!
Reporter: Actually it's not just the baseball world, but the sports world as a whole.
Alexander: Trust me I'm not crazy. If you wanna talk about crazy then go talk to Zachary Zins, now THAT is one crazy motherf***er
Reporter: Greg, we're live. Limit the swearing please.
Alexander: I don't give a s***. You shouldn't either. If I didn't request this interview, you wouldn't have a thing to do. TBC (To Be Continued)
BigDaddy24
BigDaddy24

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDaddy24 Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:42 am

Alexander adresses rumors, Part 2
Continuation of Gregory Alexander's live interview.

Reporter: Ok then, swear at will. But you gotta admit your past incidents are a little... concerning.
Alexander: They aren't THAT big a deal. I've matured... somewhat.
Reporter: Sure. But aren't you worried of how many trips you might be taking to race control.
Alexander: No. I already know I'm gonna be the most hated motherf***er in the eyes of ARLA officials. So why worry about it when you know it's gonna happen at least a few times anyway?
Reporter: Oh I don't know, maybe they could strip you of your competitor's license.
Alexander: I doubt it. I'm not a crashoholic like Barney Ward was.
Reporter: What do you think of the other rookies in this class?
Alexander: There's some good rookies. Frank Azure had some good showings last year. J.W. Lester nearly won the Mini Indy 500. There's a few other rooks I've gotta keep my eye on. I think a lot of people will look at me as a longshot but I'm confident that I'll win Rookie of the Year.
Reporter: I just gotta ask 1 question before we wrap this up. Do you take steroids?
Alexander: F*** NO I'M STRAIGHTEDGE!
BigDaddy24
BigDaddy24

Back to top Go down

Post by Racerfan275 Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:14 pm

Driver Selected for Nitro
Nitro Racing has chosen their 2013 driver as Hazel May Frattin, a 22 year old sprint driver from Pratt City, Alabama. Tommy Ashby, owner, said this about Hazel "She has a lot of talent and she brings a good sponsor, i saw her on the short track and she is fantastic." Frattin brings on Frattin Car Dealership as a sponsor for the team.

Racerfan275
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDaddy24 Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:06 pm

Alexander P.O.'d about TMPedia status

After noticing that his entry status was switched to full time, as he had confirmed, only to see it switched back to part time, Gregory Alexander went on a complete tirade about it. He posted multiple rage tweets about it on his official Twitter account @G_Alexander55 (This is not an actual Twitter account). Here's what he said in these tweets, word for word.

"Okay, someone's obviously trying to f*** with me before the season even begins. I checked the TMPedia page this morning and saw that my full time status had been confirmed. I go back to it 12 hours later and I saw it get switched back to part time. WTF!? I have some good leads on who might be behind this stunt. I think it's either A: A fellow rookie from this upcoming class, B: An ARLA official, C: Barney Ward, D: Zachary Zins. I'm keeping my eye on all of them, especially that crazy S.O.B. Zins. Well whoever is behind this, cut that s*** the f*** out okay? It's not funny! I confirmed my full time status in my live interview g**dammit! So I'd like to have my entry status be switched to full time ASAP and this time be kept that way. Oh, and I want my rookie status to be confirmed as well. As to whoever's behind this, they better hope I don't find out it's them because they will have motherf***ing hell to pay!"

This was all spread out over 10 tweets posted in a 7 minute span.
BigDaddy24
BigDaddy24

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Giacalone Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:12 pm

BigDaddy24 wrote: Alexander P.O.'d about TMPedia status

After noticing that his entry status was switched to full time, as he had confirmed, only to see it switched back to part time, Gregory Alexander went on a complete tirade about it. He posted multiple rage tweets about it on his official Twitter account @G_Alexander55 (This is not an actual Twitter account). Here's what he said in these tweets, word for word.

"Okay, someone's obviously trying to f*** with me before the season even begins. I checked the TMPedia page this morning and saw that my full time status had been confirmed. I go back to it 12 hours later and I saw it get switched back to part time. WTF!? I have some good leads on who might be behind this stunt. I think it's either A: A fellow rookie from this upcoming class, B: An ARLA official, C: Barney Ward, D: Zachary Zins. I'm keeping my eye on all of them, especially that crazy S.O.B. Zins. Well whoever is behind this, cut that s*** the f*** out okay? It's not funny! I confirmed my full time status in my live interview g**dammit! So I'd like to have my entry status be switched to full time ASAP and this time be kept that way. Oh, and I want my rookie status to be confirmed as well. As to whoever's behind this, they better hope I don't find out it's them because they will have motherf***ing hell to pay!"

TMPedia does not exist in canon. Therefore this is a bit irrelevant.
Vincent Giacalone
Vincent Giacalone
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:16 pm

all the full time slots are taken.....
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDaddy24 Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:34 pm

navycook75 wrote:

You sure? I only counted 36.
BigDaddy24
BigDaddy24

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:36 pm

BigDaddy24 wrote:
navycook75 wrote:

thats because Ceej lowered the car counts for this year depending on what track we're going to.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDaddy24 Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:49 pm

navycook75 wrote:
BigDaddy24 wrote:
navycook75 wrote:

thats because Ceej lowered the car counts for this year depending on what track we're going to.

Well it still doesn't make a lot of sense. Ceej said there would be 40 full time entries. Heck, for most of the races we don't even have a full field.
BigDaddy24
BigDaddy24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:05 am

There are 42. Sorry about your displeasure with my car counts.
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Groribe Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:49 pm

Groribe wrote:Kojima Sumire to form own team?

Kojima Sumire, 24 year old female, announced this year, she will be doing a part-time team in 2013, and depending on the preformance, maybe full-time in 2014. Kojima Sumire said "After watching ARLA race at my turf, I began to think I should form a team so I can race at ARLA, and after a few month of talking to people, I came to the conclusion that I want to start part-time, and later, go full time." Though, at this time, we have no word on what number she's going to use or what sponsorship is on the car. She did, however, say that She'll partake 4-6 races. Again, at this moment, we have no clue where she will race. More updates, coming as soon as she announces it.

Kojima Sumire Breaking News!

Kojima Sumire announced moments ago, that the number she will use will be #311 to commemorate the date to 2011 earthquake. She also have sponsors from Flash, a toothbrush company, and Jace Comic, a comic book company, and plans to race at Mexico City, the Japan races, Buffalo Downs, and Russia, thus racing in 4 different countries. 4 of the 6 races are road course, a forte on her part. Her family and friends will be the pit crew, like they did in the past. Her 21 year old sister, Hasegawa Sumire, said "Kojima is really happy to get sponsorship and promote them on her favorite type of circuit, the road course." Currently Flash will sponsor for the Japan race and Buffalo Downs, while Jace Comic will sponsor for Russia and Mexico City. Her crew chief is her father, Takumi Sumire, 47 year old male.
Now with sponsorship, money, equipment, and crew ready, all they got to do is to know when the race will start.
Groribe
Groribe
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDaddy24 Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:47 pm

Ceej wrote:There are 42. Sorry about your displeasure with my car counts.

Wait, 42? Am I missing something?
BigDaddy24
BigDaddy24

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDaddy24 Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:59 pm

BigDaddy24 wrote:
Ceej wrote:There are 42. Sorry about your displeasure with my car counts.

Wait, 42? Am I missing something?

Oh, I get it now, The green entries are full time entries as well.
BigDaddy24
BigDaddy24

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDaddy24 Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:11 pm

Alexander apologizes for Twitter rant, announces 2nd driver, calls out lazy full timers.

After having his full time entry plans be foiled by all the slots being taken, Team Quest driver and owner Gregory Alexander apologized for his outburst of rage tweets on his official Twitter @G_Alexander55 (Not an actual Twitter account), except for the part where he called Zachary Zins crazy. He also announced that he will run a 2nd car for this season. The driver of that car will be Mattias McCallister (No relation to former TMMC driver and owner Garth McCallister). McCallister, the 32 year old Vancouver native, has spent the last 13 years driving in TM Canada, picking up 25 career wins and being considered by many as 1 of the best in the series never to win the championship. McCallister will drive the #52 car, sponsored by Ray's Bait & Tackle Shop, and serve as Alexander's mentor. When asked by reporters as to why he'd forgo the upcoming TM Canada season to go join ARLA, McCallister had this to say:

"I'd gotten a call from Gregory about joining his new ARLA team. At first I was gonna decline, but he gave me a pitch that I just couldn't refuse. He told me that he wanted to build a motorsports juggernaut, and he wanted me to be the cornerstone guy alongside him. He already had me sold at wanting to be a juggernaut. Wanting me the be the cornerstone guy was icing on the cake."

When we talked to Alexander, he was still visibly sour about having to settle for part time rides, and had this to say:

"Honestly, fielding a 2nd car wasn't in my plans until next year, though I do have more than enough money to do it now. This is mostly an effort for my team to attempt every race 1 way or another. But don't get me wrong, everything I said to Mattias was the full and honest truth. I wanna build the next great racing dynasty. Though I'm still pretty pissed about not getting full time rides. I look at the TMPedia page and I see full time entries that don't even have anything down other than the driver names and the team owner. I feel that those entries are a waste of f***ing space. I've got more than enough money to put me AND Mattias full time this year. I've been lobbying to the guys at ARLA headquarters to have those wasted entries be dropped and be replaced by those that really want them. So to those wasted entries, heed this warning: You better get your s*** together, cause if you drop the ball, I'M gonna be the one right there to pick it up."

Alexander also stated that the part time schedule for both cars will be released sometime tomorrow, incase the lobby fails.
BigDaddy24
BigDaddy24

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:35 pm

BigDaddy24 wrote:McCallister, the 32 year old Vancouver native, has spent the last 13 years driving in TM Canada, picking up 25 career wins and being considered by many as 1 of the best in the series never to win the championship.

I hate to act like an admin here, but was this approved by Cynon?
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDaddy24 Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:42 pm

Casey Lester wrote:
BigDaddy24 wrote:McCallister, the 32 year old Vancouver native, has spent the last 13 years driving in TM Canada, picking up 25 career wins and being considered by many as 1 of the best in the series never to win the championship.

I hate to act like an admin here, but was this approved by Cynon?

No, but I will if I have to. Why?
BigDaddy24
BigDaddy24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next