Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2013 Silly Season: Rumors, Gossip, & News

+58
ChrisGrant57
rod77
Hockeyusa81
Chives2112
Vincent Giacalone
BigDaddy24
Groribe
SpeedDemon37
GamerAzuzu
Joshua Michaels
racingfreak1999
Mr.Mech
Syzygy
oaklandfan2kx
Ben Atkins
Pyrozooka0
Alta
Tanrar
PRAWBLEMS
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Finnish909
oxymoron
Blackout
Electric Wolf
zac47ulrich
SnakePlissken
zaw24fan
JINXaPHRENIC
navycook75
Racerfan275
Rykia
Milan655
Mother of Invention
PKligBKFan
Magus978
PackerMan71
Cynon
BWard
Jason Hamilton
Dan Mackay
bartman97
crl
JMac525
pepsibottle1
gwoodard41
TheRacingExperts
f1fan12
Cardinals5
Kornography
RocketKnight
ParaLanche
flyingturns89
TheRealNathNath
day500champ1
RyanB06
Backmarker
pennst24
Ceej
62 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

2013 Silly Season: Rumors, Gossip, & News - Page 6 Empty Re: 2013 Silly Season: Rumors, Gossip, & News

Post by BigDaddy24 Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:53 pm

BigDaddy24 wrote:
Casey Lester wrote:
BigDaddy24 wrote:McCallister, the 32 year old Vancouver native, has spent the last 13 years driving in TM Canada, picking up 25 career wins and being considered by many as 1 of the best in the series never to win the championship.

I hate to act like an admin here, but was this approved by Cynon?

No, but I will if I have to. Why?

Just asked him via PM. Waiting back for his reply.
BigDaddy24
BigDaddy24
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

2013 Silly Season: Rumors, Gossip, & News - Page 6 Empty Re: 2013 Silly Season: Rumors, Gossip, & News

Post by BigDaddy24 Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:27 pm

Team Quest schedule released

The schedules for the #52 and #55 Team Quest cars, driven by Mattias McCallister and Gregory Alexander, have been released to the press.

Races McCallister (#52) will drive in: Mexico City, Mosport (Road Course), Autodrome, Motegi, Hokkiado, Suzuka, Miachkovo, Lime Rock.

Races Alexander (#55) will drive in: USA International, Montgomery, Western Illinois, Williams Grove, Mosport (Oval), Barrie, Rockford (July Race), Buffalo Downs, Karl's, Stockton, Carbondale, Salem, Bowman-Gray.

Races both drivers will drive in: Rookie Shootout, Daytona, Texas, Tijuana, Indy, Decatur, Rockford 200

Also, there has been an "investigation" going on about the legitimacy of McCallister's TM Canada background.

Last edited by BigDaddy24 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
BigDaddy24
BigDaddy24

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:49 pm

You can't just say that your driver ran in a league (mention-only league in this case) that was made by somebody else without their permission to do so.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDaddy24 Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:54 pm

Casey Lester wrote:You can't just say that your driver ran in a league (mention-only league in this case) that was made by somebody else without their permission to do so.

Well at least now I know that for the future. I apologized to him for that in the PM. Still waiting back on the reply.
BigDaddy24
BigDaddy24

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:46 pm

Lycoia Motors to Team Quest: Look Elsewhere for your quest to seek the ARLA championship

Apparent major paperwork errors involving crude drawings and writing in crayon, among other things. Lycoia Motors alerted Team Quest that their apparent 'requests' for a Lycoia Bodykit and engine were ultimately denied.

"With all due respect to the owners of Team Quest and their crew, we have to respectfully decline your requests of acquiring equipment from our company. Your paperwork, which seems to be filled out multiple times by what we believe is a 6 year old, was not sufficient enough to make it pass by the first level of our document inspection department. If you cannot take a simple paperwork filing seriously, we doubt that you have the capabilities to properly run a team. We are actually quite shocked that when reviewing paperwork, we found that Team Burr was actually halfway competent in their paperwork filing.

Also, it seems that your so called fans keep damaging cars and injuring personnel and customers around the area of your supposed shop, please, if you wish to even have a shot at getting any serious support from any manufacturer, get your team's you know what together."

OOC: I'm doing this because it's completely out of my (and by extension Lycoia's) character. It seems that your team, along with your driver is on the Jahgee level of Suspension of Disbelief. Don't take it as if I hate you or don't like you, it's just for fun and storyline reasons.

Ceej, please don't ban Lycoia or my team (or other drivers) from ARLA (or me in general) for this post.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:55 pm

gwoodard41 wrote:OOC: I'm doing this because it's completely out of my (and by extension Lycoia's) character. It seems that your team, along with your driver is on the Jahgee level of Suspension of Disbelief. Don't take it as if I hate you or don't like you, it's just for fun and storyline reasons.

Took the words right from my mouth. 150% agreement.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDaddy24 Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:02 pm

gwoodard41 wrote:Lycoia Motors to Team Quest: Look Elsewhere for your quest to seek the ARLA championship

Apparent major paperwork errors involving crude drawings and writing in crayon, among other things. Lycoia Motors alerted Team Quest that their apparent 'requests' for a Lycoia Bodykit and engine were ultimately denied.

"With all due respect to the owners of Team Quest and their crew, we have to respectfully decline your requests of acquiring equipment from our company. Your paperwork, which seems to be filled out multiple times by what we believe is a 6 year old, was not sufficient enough to make it pass by the first level of our document inspection department. If you cannot take a simple paperwork filing seriously, we doubt that you have the capabilities to properly run a team. We are actually quite shocked that when reviewing paperwork, we found that Team Burr was actually halfway competent in their paperwork filing.

Also, it seems that your so called fans keep damaging cars and injuring personnel and customers around the area of your supposed shop, please, if you wish to even have a shot at getting any serious support from any manufacturer, get your team's you know what together."

OOC: I'm doing this because it's completely out of my (and by extension Lycoia's) character. It seems that your team, along with your driver is on the Jahgee level of Suspension of Disbelief. Don't take it as if I hate you or don't like you, it's just for fun and storyline reasons.

Ceej, please don't ban Lycoia or my team (or other drivers) from ARLA (or me in general) for this post.

Team Quest Accuses Lycoia Motors of sabotage, future with manufacturer for 2014 in jeopardy

Upon hearing the news of the statement made by Lycoia Motors, Team Quest owner and driver Gregory Alexander had this to say:

"I highly doubt that any of the crap that came out of the mouths of the guys at Lycoia Motors is true. Look , I know my handwriting isn't perfect, but there no way that it was so unreadable that it was worse than that of Team Burr's. I'm pretty sure the people at Lycoia Motors purposely sabotaged our paperwork so they wouldn't have to use McCallister's TM Canada legitimacy investigation as an excuse. If that was their reason, they could've just said so. But to release this bulls*** is just f***ing classless. Now I regret to inform them that we will be using their cars for this year, but as of right now come 2014, we'll be taking our team to another manufacturer unless Lycoia Motors decides to fess up and be completely honest, which is a damn shame because I was looking to build a racing dynasty with Lycoia. Unfortunately, right now, that doesn't look to be the case."
BigDaddy24
BigDaddy24

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:47 pm

BigDaddy24 wrote:
gwoodard41 wrote:Lycoia Motors to Team Quest: Look Elsewhere for your quest to seek the ARLA championship

Team Quest Accuses Lycoia Motors of sabotage, future with manufacturer for 2014 in jeopardy

Upon hearing the news of the statement made by Lycoia Motors, Team Quest owner and driver Gregory Alexander had this to say:

"I highly doubt that any of the crap that came out of the mouths of the guys at Lycoia Motors is true. Look , I know my handwriting isn't perfect, but there no way that it was so unreadable that it was worse than that of Team Burr's. I'm pretty sure the people at Lycoia Motors purposely sabotaged our paperwork so they wouldn't have to use McCallister's TM Canada legitimacy investigation as an excuse. If that was their reason, they could've just said so. But to release this bulls*** is just f***ing classless. Now I regret to inform them that we will be using their cars for this year, but as of right now come 2014, we'll be taking our team to another manufacturer unless Lycoia Motors decides to fess up and be completely honest, which is a damn shame because I was looking to build a racing dynasty with Lycoia. Unfortunately, right now, that doesn't look to be the case."

Fail Fail Fail
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:50 pm

BigDaddy24 wrote:... this bulls*** is just f***ing classless

Oxymoron?! Laughing

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDaddy24 Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:51 pm

Alexander adresses personal TMPedia page, plus investigation update

After seeing that he got his own TMPedia page, Gregory Alexander, although excited about getting one, wasn't too thrilled about some of the stuff that was put on it. He also adressed the investigation of the legitimacy of his teammate Mattias McCallister's TM Canada background. This is what he had to say:

"Am I happy that I got my own TMPedia page? Yes! Am I happy with some of the stuff that was put on it? NO! NO! NO! Some f***ing douchebag put me up for "Suspension of Disbelief". How DARE they?! Go and make me out like I'm some f***ing liar! Somebody obviously doesn't want me here just cause of the fact that I'm a defector from another professional sport. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it! And the worst part about it is they don't even have the balls to say it to my face! Then again, who would want to tell that to a 6ft 4in 245lb guy like me? I was legitimately given an offer to play pro baseball at the age of 13, and I seized that moment, no lie. Therefore, I demand that this "Suspension of Disbelief" be taken off my page AT ONCE!!(Seriously I'm kinda pissed about that) Also, to called "the black, male version of Allie Riggs" is completely ridiculous. I'm not angry ALL the time! You guys just haven't given me the chance to show my softer side. I want that taken off as well!(Don't take that off). And for cripes sake can SOMEBODY PLEASE add McCallister to my team and get our g**damn schedules right on the page for the upcoming season!? (Please?) Speaking of McCallister, regardless of whether or not his TM Canada background is legit, he will still be driving my #52 car. I've seen what the guy can do behind the wheel, and he's a damn good driver."

As for the investigation, it should be wrapped up in time for the season opener (Or whenever Cynon replies to my PM, which hopefully is sooner rather than later because I really wanted to add all of McCallister's other stuff such as paint scheme, FaceMaker image, and victory theme beforehand. Guess I don't have the luxury of that anymore.)

P.S. I already know TMPedia doesn't exist in the canon. It's all strictly for storyline purposes.

Last edited by BigDaddy24 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
BigDaddy24
BigDaddy24

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDaddy24 Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:54 pm

Casey Lester wrote:
BigDaddy24 wrote:

Fail Fail Fail

Relax, it was all for "storyline purposes". Wink
BigDaddy24
BigDaddy24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:55 pm

I don't know what to make of this. Whatever it is, please stop doing it.
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDaddy24 Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:06 pm

Ceej wrote:I don't know what to make of this. Whatever it is, please stop doing it.

Well, I guess I'll try to help with that by pulling the plug on the investigation storyline myself.
BigDaddy24
BigDaddy24

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:11 pm

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDaddy24 Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:55 pm

Rogue reporter sabotages McCallister's background story

After days of investigation, it is revealed that Mattias McCallister's background in TM Canada was false, as many had speculated. This was all caused by news reporter Chad Maddox. Maddox, who had allegedly been very angry at his news station, claiming they cheated him out on the terms of his contract, tried to get revenge by mixing up the background story for his next report, which just happened to be the announcement of McCallister being signed as the 2nd driver for Team Quest. Maddox had put down that McCallister had been driving in TM Canada for the last 13 years, winning 25 races in the series. In reality, McCallister had won over 25 championships in various Canadian racing leagues (NOT TM Canada, or any series in the TM Canon). Maddox has reportedly been fired from his contract and the news station has issued a public apology to McCallister, Team Quest, ARLA, TM Canada, and the station's loyal viewers. McCallister, who has been cleared of any wrongdoing, posted this on his Twitter, @RealMattyMac (Not an actual Twitter account):

"When reporters asked me about this TM Canada mumbo jumbo, I had no idea what they were talking about. Not wanting to make them look foolish on live television, I chose to just roll with it."

When Team Quest owner/driver Gregory Alexander was informed of this, this is what he had to say:

"Y'know, I've always had a love/hate relationship with the media, and this is exactly why. I love talking to these knuckleheads but I can't stand the bogus crap they put down sometimes. Well, anyways I guess there's another scandal we can talk about and post on TMPedia. I call it "TM Canadagate".

(Whew, finally glad to get this over with.)
BigDaddy24
BigDaddy24

Back to top Go down

Post by Kornography Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:06 pm

BigDaddy24 wrote:P.S. I already know TMPedia doesn't exist in the canon. It's all strictly for storyline purposes.

Fail Fail Fail
Kornography
Kornography

http://rateyourmusic.com/~kornography19

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:18 pm

Kornography wrote:
BigDaddy24 wrote:P.S. I already know TMPedia doesn't exist in the canon. It's all strictly for storyline purposes.

Fail Fail Fail

If it doesn't exist in canon, then how is that for storyline purposes?
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:27 pm

Casey Lester wrote:
Kornography wrote:

Fail Fail Fail

If it doesn't exist in canon, then how is that for storyline purposes?

No offence but doesn't he sounds like he wants attention from us?
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by Chives2112 Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:32 pm

This is hilarious.
Chives2112
Chives2112
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Mackay Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:12 pm

my brain hurts from reading this, lol
Dan Mackay
Dan Mackay
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

http://danmackay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:34 pm

Dan Mackay wrote:my brain hurts from reading this, lol

But your not alone, because I've got a big damn headache from this.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:41 pm

BWardboy88 wrote:No offence but doesn't he sounds like he wants attention from us?

Then don't give it to him, simple as that.

iRacing Poles: 3
iRacing Championships: 1
I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:23 pm

BurningThunder wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:No offence but doesn't he sounds like he wants attention from us?

I know that, boy I can't wait until Ceej finds out about this.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kornography Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:55 pm

BWardboy88 wrote:
BurningThunder wrote:

I know that, boy I can't wait until Ceej finds out about this.

You don't read do you?

Ceej wrote:I don't know what to make of this. Whatever it is, please stop doing it.
Kornography
Kornography

http://rateyourmusic.com/~kornography19

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDaddy24 Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:10 am

I'm kinda offended by this. Am I ASKING for attention? No! Do I WANT attention? No! Am I mad right now, bro? NO! I'M FRIGGIN PISSED!!! Evil or Very Mad
BigDaddy24
BigDaddy24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:19 am

I want no more posts from anyone about the current subject beyond this point. This is stupid.
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDaddy24 Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:20 am

McCallister to fall back to reserve slot

It has been announced that Team Quest driver Mattias McCallister will not be driving the #52 car this year. The cause of this is due to "time constraints", as the team was forced to build an extra set of cars that could not be completed on time. Instead, McCallister will be the reserve driver for Gregory Alexander's #55 car.
BigDaddy24
BigDaddy24

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:37 am

Texas propane chain to sponsor Robert Leckliter?
Strickland Propane, one of the biggest propane chains in Texas is going to sponsor the #110 of Robert Leckliter for his 2013 ARLA Elite Series season. Leckliter is going to run in the Tornado Alley Trophy and run the season opener at Lakeland and Texas Motor Speedway because of contract obligations.

Assistant Manager of the Dallas branch, Hank Judge, had this to say: "I tell you hwhat, I wanted to to get the word of Propane and Propane Accessories out, and I don't know whats more American than ARLA, I tell you hwhat." He continued by saying "I'm going to bring my boy to the race in Texas, but I'm going to have him look away when he sees that Leslie Riggs, I don't want my boy looking at that kind of thing, I tell you hwhat."
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:51 am

navycook75 wrote:Texas propane chain to sponsor Robert Leckliter?
Strickland Propane, one of the biggest propane chains in Texas is going to sponsor the #110 of Robert Leckliter for his 2013 ARLA Elite Series season. Leckliter is going to run in the Tornado Alley Trophy and run the season opener at Lakeland and Texas Motor Speedway because of contract obligations.

Assistant Manager of the Dallas branch, Hank Judge, had this to say: "I tell you hwhat, I wanted to to get the word of Propane and Propane Accessories out, and I don't know whats more American than ARLA, I tell you hwhat." He continued by saying "I'm going to bring my boy to the race in Texas, but I'm going to have him look away when he sees that Leslie Riggs, I don't want my boy looking at that kind of thing, I tell you hwhat."

I'm not sure if I should be surprised by this, only because it's you Dan. Razz
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsibottle1 Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:02 pm

navycook75 wrote:Texas propane chain to sponsor Robert Leckliter?

brb buying propane
pepsibottle1
pepsibottle1
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:18 pm

WE WANT BOOMHAUER!
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:19 pm

Casey Lester wrote:WE WANT BOOMHAUER!

You don't say!
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hockeyusa81 Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:27 pm

Daniel Voyles will run mini Indy 500 Rockford 200 in 2013 full time in 2014

18 year old Daniel Voyles announced he will run mini Indy 500 and Rockford 200 in 2013 and will run for the independent trophy and go full time in arla for 2014 with his own team called pirates motorsports. When asked about which driver as his teammate he said "milka paasonen because he made himself a hero at karjala grand prix last year and I am interested in him" Daniel Voyles will carry the Putnam City colors at Indy and OKC Barons colors in Rockford and will drive the #181 car
Hockeyusa81
Hockeyusa81
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Hockeyusa81 Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:17 pm

Daniel hired 2 new drivers to team for 2013

After Announcing he will race two races in 2013, Daniel Voyles announced he has hired Sam and Will Davis to drive for the team in 2013. Their numbers and sponsors have yet to be determined however when asked about hired his new teammates he said " I wanted to hire Sam and Will Davis to drive for the team because I feel like I want to have some confidence with them and we should have confident by the time we show up to mini Indy 500 and the Rockford 200 race weekends "
Hockeyusa81
Hockeyusa81
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by rod77 Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:05 pm

Hey I new here but I ready to be in the ALRA series this year.My character's name is Alan Smith and he is 22 years old. If you can find me a ride it would be nice

rod77
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisGrant57 Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:52 pm

Chris Grant is looking for a ride in 2013. He has been racing on Karts for a couple of years now. Now he is ready to be in a stock car series now.Chris Grant wants to be in the 88 car next season if he gets to race.He may team up with M and J racing,Mitchell and sons team or he may join Gravity Racing,Inc.

ChrisGrant57
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:35 pm

You're clearly the same person, so you can forget about getting anything from me Very Happy
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by PKligBKFan Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:04 pm

I noticed one of the Mexican races was taken off the schedule. Why?
PKligBKFan
PKligBKFan
Champion
Champion

http://twitter.com/#!/ParkerKligfan29

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:11 pm

I cut a few races because I anticipate more time constraints this year.
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Hockeyusa81 Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:05 pm

Rod77 I got a 4th spot that is open that you can have on my race team and it's a full time ride
Hockeyusa81
Hockeyusa81
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:19 pm

Hockeyusa81 wrote:Rod77 I got a 4th spot that is open that you can have on my race team and it's a full time ride

Do you just not read anything before you post? Apparently not. Here let me help you out. I mean, it was just a post or two before yours but you obviously don't bother:

rod77 wrote:Hey I new here but I ready to be in the ALRA series this year.My character's name is Alan Smith and he is 22 years old. If you can find me a ride it would be nice

ChrisGrant57 wrote:Chris Grant is looking for a ride in 2013. He has been racing on Karts for a couple of years now. Now he is ready to be in a stock car series now.Chris Grant wants to be in the 88 car next season if he gets to race.He may team up with M and J racing,Mitchell and sons team or he may join Gravity Racing,Inc.

Ceej wrote:You're clearly the same person, so you can forget about getting anything from me Very Happy

And you griped about getting a ride and now you're giving it away already... scratch

SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:51 am

SnakePlissken wrote:
Hockeyusa81 wrote:Rod77 I got a 4th spot that is open that you can have on my race team and it's a full time ride

Do you just not read anything before you post? Apparently not. Here let me help you out. I mean, it was just a post or two before yours but you obviously don't bother:

rod77 wrote:Hey I new here but I ready to be in the ALRA series this year.My character's name is Alan Smith and he is 22 years old. If you can find me a ride it would be nice

ChrisGrant57 wrote:Chris Grant is looking for a ride in 2013. He has been racing on Karts for a couple of years now. Now he is ready to be in a stock car series now.Chris Grant wants to be in the 88 car next season if he gets to race.He may team up with M and J racing,Mitchell and sons team or he may join Gravity Racing,Inc.

Ceej wrote:You're clearly the same person, so you can forget about getting anything from me Very Happy

And you griped about getting a ride and now you're giving it away already... scratch

I don't think he ever griped about getting a ride, are you sure you're not thinking of someone else?
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DAWGFATHER Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:16 am

Shane Lake adresses rumors he's possibly getting back in an ARLA car this year

Apperently rumors are rampent all over twitter thant Shane Lake is getting back into ALRA this year. Shane wanted to adress those from his Bar and Grille today - "Well the rumor mill is floating around me already and Im only back for a damn day. I'd like to say that right now no teams have gotten in touch with me about driving for them but that don't mean I wont entertain offers. I got backing from the bar and grille and am ready to drive so if a team needs a driver..as long as the price and equipment are right I'm game"
DAWGFATHER
DAWGFATHER

Back to top Go down

Post by DAWGFATHER Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:46 am

Will Shane Lake return to ARLA in 2013?

The buzz surrounding Shane Lake is insane as talks of him returning to ARLA in 2013 are heating up. Shane had this to say - "Teams have talked and I'm listening. Havent found the right car yet but when the time is right to break some news the team and myself will break it. TIll then nothing is set in stone."
DAWGFATHER
DAWGFATHER

Back to top Go down

Post by Hockeyusa81 Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:06 pm

Daniel and his teammates to test cars from his team in May
Everyone had one question on their mind when is PCHS racing going to test their new arla cars? "The answer is sometime in may" says Daniel Voyles who owns his team. Daniel also announced that when the mini Indy 500 comes around he will have a substitute driver in his car. When asked why a replacement driver will be in his car at indy he said " I will be in Washington d.c. In July and after the trip is over and if we make the race I will fly in around 3:30 in the morning on July 5th and go on from there" he will tomorrow make an announcement on his replacement driver to make sure his car makes it into the field at Indy in July. Daniel will turn 19 on July 14th.
Hockeyusa81
Hockeyusa81
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:04 pm

Hockeyusa81 wrote:Daniel and his teammates to test cars from his team in May
Everyone had one question on their mind when is PCHS racing going to test their new arla cars? "The answer is sometime in may" says Daniel Voyles who owns his team. Daniel also announced that when the mini Indy 500 comes around he will have a substitute driver in his car. When asked why a replacement driver will be in his car at indy he said " I will be in Washington d.c. In July and after the trip is over and if we make the race I will fly in around 3:30 in the morning on July 5th and go on from there" he will tomorrow make an announcement on his replacement driver to make sure his car makes it into the field at Indy in July. Daniel will turn 19 on July 14th.

You might find this useful: http://wikihow.com/Use-English-Punctuation-Correctly
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:30 pm

Milan655 wrote:You might find this useful: http://wikihow.com/Use-English-Punctuation-Correctly

You might find this useful as well:

Cynon wrote:- If you take offense to something someone does, then take it to them privately (PMs are great things)

SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hockeyusa81 Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:22 pm

Daniel hired his friend as a replacement
Daniel announced that his friend Chris Summers will be his replacement in case that Daniel doesn't make it back from Washington DC. Summers who races with Barney ward will bring his sponsor lowes with him
Hockeyusa81
Hockeyusa81
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Hockeyusa81 Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:54 pm

Daniel to race at both Rockford races with his team and will race the Japanese tour
After hearing about the mini Indy 500 canceling and Rockford the only one off entry on the schedule Daniel Voyles announced that he and his team will race the Japanese tour in both Rockford races this season the rest of the season is still yet to be determined when asked about this Daniel said and I quote the team and I have decided to do what is best for us I want to make a couple starts so I can jump up in the master cup series next season but I will still race Arla full-time next year and it's the best thing today for me and for my race team"
Hockeyusa81
Hockeyusa81
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Hockeyusa81 Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:51 pm

Daniel and his team add Canadian tour and Mexico race to his schedule
Daniel and his race team now called pchs racing team agree to run the Canadian tour and the Mexico race to his schedule in 2013
Hockeyusa81
Hockeyusa81
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next