Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread*

+28
pepsibottle1
SnakePlissken
Vincent Giacalone
pennst24
Ceej
Ben Atkins
gwoodard41
Mother of Invention
Magus978
Map5497
Dan Mackay
BBoy
bartman97
JMac525
teamwhiper
Tanrar
BJ Falcon
Nascar9fan
f1fan12
Chives2112
Electric Wolf
day500champ1
TheRacingExperts
Rovenami
navycook75
Alpineopossum
Blake Camphausen
Syzygy
32 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 4 Empty Re: The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread*

Post by Alpineopossum Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:06 am

Dan Mackay wrote:will taylor cameron show up to a race, see you next week

Will we see Dan's D*ckmobiles from Last Row in the PCC Cup Laughing Laughing Laughing
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

http://ohioperspective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 4 Empty Re: The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread*

Post by Syzygy Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:16 pm

Sorry about the delay, I've just kind of been taking a siesta of sorts. The next PCC Cup Series video will be up by the 2nd Monday of January.

iRacing Poles: 3
iRacing Championships: 1
I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:08 am

Sorry for the double post, but I am committed to finishing the video tonight. The Mansfield video will be up today.

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:13 pm

Results

Spoiler:

Last edited by BurningThunder on Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:49 pm

Spoiler:
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:21 am

Results and Points posted.

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:26 am

Spoiler:
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:24 pm

Spoiler:
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:27 am

Cody Deak in talks with Johnson Racing?

Sources close to both Cody Deak, driver of the #32 Paloma Autosport Rolls-Royce, and Johnson Racing have reported that the two are in talks for next season to fill the gap to be left by Kristoffer Laaksonen. Laaksonen will be headed back to the ERC next season. Paloma Autosport has reportedly offered Deak a contract extension into next season.

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:24 am

Mexico City Qualifier

The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 4 Qresults-2

This qualifier was really boring.

Richard Dean MacGyver blew up from 16th place with two laps to go.

Local driver Cesar Espinoza got a drive in the #45 Gartospeed Volpi and had a fantastic drive, putting that car solidly in the race.

Please discuss.

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:36 pm

Tammerzan Qualifies

"Yes!" Those were the words uttered by Andrew Tammerzan after qualifying for the PCC Cup Series race in Mexico City. "I think a big result could be coming here" said the Canadian driver. "Hey and by the way, you don't happen to know the name of that girl hanging around the Paloma garage. Very naturally pretty...
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:07 pm

Alpineopossum wrote:Tammerzan Qualifies

"Yes!" Those were the words uttered by Andrew Tammerzan after qualifying for the PCC Cup Series race in Mexico City. "I think a big result could be coming here" said the Canadian driver. "Hey and by the way, you don't happen to know the name of that girl hanging around the Paloma garage. Very naturally pretty...

I do, her Name is, Meghan Gallagher, she is married to Brian.
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:45 pm

Jack Dempsey to enter PCC Series?!

Jack Dempsey, a relatively known star of 'The Wild Side', has reportedly started rumors of wanting to join the PCC cup next year, the 30 year old would carry Nikon as his sponsor and drive a 2012 Ford Fusion if he was to be accepted by the officials. His number would most likely be 320. He would fund his own team, and a percentage of his race winnings would go to animal habitats around the world.

His team name has been filed as: Wild Child Racing.

OOC: The Wild Side is a fictional show, and if there is a real life version of it, it is merely coincidental.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:40 pm

Bolghomme contemplating leaving PCC Cup

Ian Bolghomme: I haven't found myself the happiest of drivers in the PCCCS, but Rutana Racing's done well in the few starts we've had. I can't really say that I'd wanna come back for another year. I might stay with these guys or form my own team. I don't know yet.

(OOC: Wait a minute. Didn't I hear Rutana Racing would shut down at the end of the year in a race video?)
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:08 pm

Casey Lester wrote:Bolghomme contemplating leaving PCC Cup

Ian Bolghomme: I haven't found myself the happiest of drivers in the PCCCS, but Rutana Racing's done well in the few starts we've had. I can't really say that I'd wanna come back for another year. I might stay with these guys or form my own team. I don't know yet.

(OOC: Wait a minute. Didn't I hear Rutana Racing would shut down at the end of the year in a race video?)

Yeah, Rutana Racing is shutting down at the end of the year. I was planning on having Mexico City up this weekend, but I've recently been getting swamped with assignments and I have two midterms next week. The video most likely be up next weekend.

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:03 am

Race 13: Mexico City

Results

Spoiler:

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:03 am

Results, Points and Owner's Points posted.

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:26 am

Brian Gallagher pleased with Jacobs

Brian Gallagher was at the track this week after his strange lazer leg surjury, in his wheel chair. "I was watching every move he made, he's fighting for my owner points, next year. So he must do well, I know he can. If he can, he is sure to find a ride some where if not back at Paloma, which is what I am pulling for." Gallagher stated.
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:18 pm

Spoiler:
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:31 pm

Delgado Admits Defeat in Owners' Championship

After John Jefferson finished a putrid 28th at Mexico City and losing even more ground to the 65 team, MRD Motorsports owner Tom Delgado was ready to wave the white flag of surrender on his owner's championship bid.

"We did all we could to put ourselves in a position to win the damn thing, but I guess even money can't buy me a championship" Delgado said dejectedly. "Now we just gotta focus on finishing the season strong, and putting ourselves in a good position for the next one" Delgado added.

Tom Delgado will attempt to qualify for Charlotte, and considering his experience in all forms of stock car racing, is expected to make the race with relative ease. He will drive the #92 Exide Batteries Nemoto.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:29 pm

Green Valley Motorplex Qualifier

The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 4 Q-results-1

The only major incident was the #43 of Duncan Dranoux getting punted into the inside wall. Aside from that, the #69 and #97 blew up, an ominous sign for the race to come...

Tommy Urban makes his first race since Rockingham.

Please comment.

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:09 pm

Shocked Tommy Urban actually made a race?! Wow.
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:20 am

Race 14: Green Valley Motorplex

NOW WITH COMMENTARY! Very Happy
Results

Spoiler:

Last edited by BurningThunder on Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:31 am

Jefferson to Leave 76 team at End of Season, Delgado Guarantees Overhaul of PCC Cup Operations

After another disastrous weekend, this time at Green Valley, MRD Motorsports owner Tom Delgado announced that they would undergo a massive restructuring of their PCC Cup operations. Citing the team's lack of success over the past few races and lack of eye-opening results all season, Delgado vowed to reshuffle the entire organization and bring in people who want to win as bad as he does.

"The results over the past few weeks have not been up to the standard that MRD Motorsports expects. This is not acceptable, and I have made it very clear to the #76 and #87 teams that things are going to change. Drivers will be changed, pit crews will be changed, team personnel will change. I do not go to the trouble of spending so much money to put ourselves in a position to compete for the owner's championship to be repaid with inadequacy. We would like to thank John Jefferson and Antonio Burciaga for their services this season and hope they can do something to impress the rest of the season so they can remain with the organization for other driving opportunities" Tom Delgado said in a written statement.

Delgado will be taking matters into his own hands and will drive the #92 Exide Nemoto in a one-off entry at Charlotte. The driver lineup for the #76 and #87 next season is yet to be decided, but it is known that the team is looking at some of the part-time rookies who have competed this season for consideration to the #87 team.

Jefferson Disappointed at Exit, Hopes to Stay With Organization in Some Form

When informed that MRD Motorsports would not be retaining his services for 2012, John Jefferson was left disappointed yet optimistic. "They told me I have to finish strong and they would find a place for me in the organization next season. I'm disappointed not to come back to this team but there's nothing I can do about it except pick up the pieces and try again" Jefferson said after the Green Valley event.

Burciaga Blames Team, Not Himself, For Failures and Dismissal

Antonio Burciaga did not take his impending release from MRD Motorsports very well at all. In fact, he went out of his way to criticize the team for their failures. "I did everything I could with the hunk of junk they gave me to drive. It's their problem if they can't make it a race-winning car, not mine. I've driven my <censored> off for this team in every race I've made. It's funny how they praise you before you come in, then try and tear you to shreds once you're about to exit. There's no class in this organization, and I'll be glad to be done with it! I made more money working on the black market in Cuba than I did driving for this team!" Burciaga said, chastising his entire team and the entire MRD Motorsports operation.

It is believed that his owner, Tom Delgado, did not take the comments very well and was seen yelling at a PR guy. Those very same reports also mentioned that the team was looking for a new director of public relations, so we're assuming that guy was fired. In short, this will be a very interesting off-season for MRD Motorsports as they look to fill their driver slots, and rebuild this part of their organization as their season crumbles to pieces.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:30 am

Spoiler:
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:59 pm

Spoiler:
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:03 pm

Points and results posted.

Kyle Winsloff to not run for remainder of season

In a surprise announcement, Kyle Winsloff, owner-driver of the #8 PCC Inglesby for Winsalot Motorspots, stated that he will not contest any races for the remainder of the season. "It's been a good run. I got this team off the ground last year, and now we've gotten a car up into the top-15 with Cameron Taylor. I've not been holding up my end of the deal with getting the 8 car up there to contend for wins, so I'm gonna focus on the day-to-day runnings around the team and hopefully it will make the organization better as a whole," Winsloff said.

Greg Maddox will move to the #7 Inglesby next year, and will be sponsored by PCC.

Patterson Autosport, Cook Racing crews disappear en route to respective shops

After the race at Green Valley Motorplex two days ago, both the Patterson Autosport and Cook Racing crews left the track to head back to their respective shops to prepare for the next race at Charlotte Motor Speedway. Neither arrived. Some speculate that small isolated roaming groups of zombies ambushed both haulers on the way back to their shops. However, this can not be confirmed. This turn of events will lock in the #11 Clockwork Team Lexus car of Louis Bellard as well as the #900 D*ckmobile of Steve Johnson into the field.

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:46 pm

BurningThunder wrote:Patterson Autosport, Cook Racing crews disappear en route to respective shops

After the race at Green Valley Motorplex two days ago, both the Patterson Autosport and Cook Racing crews left the track to head back to their respective shops to prepare for the next race at Charlotte Motor Speedway. Neither arrived. Some speculate that small isolated roaming groups of zombies ambushed both haulers on the way back to their shops. However, this can not be confirmed. This turn of events will lock in the #11 Clockwork Team Lexus car of Louis Bellard as well as the #900 D*ckmobile of Steve Johnson into the field.

Laughing

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:13 pm

Rykia_RKXK wrote:
BurningThunder wrote:Patterson Autosport, Cook Racing crews disappear en route to respective shops

Laughing

Those damn hordes of zombies. Laughing
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:15 pm

Map probably never got the link to the new EFR.

Lester excited for Charlotte; Juveno furious at engine builders for Green Valley

Casey Lester: Yes, Charlotte! I love this track. It has a classic feel to it and there's usually some pretty good racing. I hope I make it in.

Barry: What da f**k?! Anotha engine failure?! Get your sh*t togetha, guys! We don't get a championship with sh*t-for-parts like dat! *throws helmet at car*
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacingExperts Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:49 pm

Spoiler:
TheRacingExperts
TheRacingExperts
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

http://www.theracingexperts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:19 am

Hey guys, sorry I'm taking so long on the next video. Finals week is next week, and I'd much rather focus on getting that squared off and taken care of. Expect the next video to be up by the end of next week, with the pace increasing over the next few weeks following that.

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:59 pm

Charlotte Qualifier

The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 4 Q-race

In his long-anticipated one-off appearance, International Racing Superstar Tom Delgado dominated the race, leading 43 laps. This was the longest qualifying race in proportion to the main race so far this year, being almost 60% the distance of the main race, which will be 140 laps. It was an incredibly clean race, with no cautions.

AJ Murphy, subbing for Antonio Burciaga, made an unscheduled pit stop while running in the transfer spots on lap 4.

Making his 2nd consecutive start is Tommy Urban. Also qualifying for the main race is Ryan Griffin as well as Matthew Bueller in his return to the 86 car. Retro80 Racing has managed to put all 3 cars into the field for the first time this season.

and yes, Reuben Vogt did legitimately finish 4 laps down.

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:56 am

Race 15: Charlotte

Results

Spoiler:

Last edited by BurningThunder on Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:20 pm

Spoiler:

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:12 pm

A confused PCC fan has a question

"who the hell is Tom Delgado? International superstar? I've never heard of this fool, he suddenly comes on to the PCC scene and expects to think he'll do better with the "International Superstar* moniker? give me a break."
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:24 pm

Delgado 8th in PCC Debut, Impressed

Despite being heavily booed during driver introductions, Tom Delgado blocked it all out of his head as he drove the #92 Exide Batteries Nemoto to an 8th place finish after starting near the back.

"The guys around here are good, don't get me wrong. I just expected someone of my credentials to get a bit more respect by these people" Delgado said after the race, criticizing the fans. "Stock car racing isn't the only thing in the world, guys. There's other racing out there that I'm pretty damn good at, try it sometime. As for us here tonight, we had a lot of fun and we had our shots to get up to the front, it just didn't work out like we had hoped it would. Still, 8th is a good finish" Delgado added as fans continued to surround and boo him. He's not popular around here, but his team sure is.

OOC: It was indeed my idea to use "International Racing Superstar", as my exploits in TM Master Cup and ARLA could not be put into this series as it's non-canon. Razz
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:25 pm

Dranoux's team in jeopardy?

Early reports are saying that Duncan Dranoux and his Rajun Cajun racing team may shut down if they cannot make a race. The #43 team has enterred every race since Mansfield but has yet to make any of the races they have entered. Driver Duncan Dranoux has stated that "It cost to much not to make the race for a team like ours. We have minimal sponsorship so it's goin to be tough for us to survive in conditions like this."

Hetzel to return to Competition with own team

There have been rumors that David Hetzel could return to PCC cup in the near future. Reports are saying he will start up his own team. He has reportedly hired Niel Nuhr another former PCC Cup driver as crew chief. Sponsorship will likely come from Pilot Travel Centers, a personal sponsor of his. Hetzel enterred a few races including Daytona, but quit the team cause he felt the team "Gave up on him"
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:02 pm

points, results, and owner's points are up.

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:38 am

Spoiler:
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:37 am

Taylor Finishes 7th at Charlotte

Cameron Taylor brought the #77 Winsalot Motorsports Inglesby home seventh place at the PCC Cup Series race in Charlotte, North Carolina. He ran as high as second before dropping back slightly. This included a battle with his rival from other forms of racing Tom Delgado.

"Tom and I have raced each other before and it's always great to beat him. He's the real deal. The car wasn't set up well to begin with but we had some good changes during the race and some fast pit stops, and that certinally helped. The entire team was on it this weekend."
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:04 pm

Despite lackluster performances by all three of its drivers, Retro80 Racing has plans to return next season. "We hope to expand to 10 cars at some point" a Retro80 Racing spokesman commented. "Eventually we want all our cars numbered 80-89."

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:18 am

Joe Craig Okay After Tough Hit

"We're okay. We ran fairly well all day, but some guys weren't driving with their heads on right. It's a shame we had to be taken out like that, but I'm okay and the team gave me a good car, so I guess we'll just pack it up and get'm next time."

Tommy Urban Declines Comment After Race

JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:53 pm

Lenny Jacobs: What a run this week. All we needed was a finish to show for it. Paloma's done a good job with this car an' I think we got a chance to win a race or two before the season's out. I hope Brian has a full and speedy recovery.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:28 am

Decatur Qualifier

The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 4 Qresults-3

On lap 1, the 420 of Creeper Stevenson got turned into the wall coming off Turn 3. He would continue on, albeit damaged.

On lap 5, whilst negotiating the slow lapped car of Creeper Stevenson, the 66 of John Smith turned Dana Jerpbak head-on into the concrete wall in the Esses. Denny Craig shows up about 5 seconds later and slams into the passenger's side of the 96 at about 140 mph. Both drivers were not injured.

For the first time in a while, Reuben Vogt was not the slowest car on track. Slower than him were the 09 Mesa Speedway Racing car of Lonnie Johns as well as a local entry, the Decatur Racing Team with Late Model driver Jason Masters behind the wheel.

After winning the pole and running 2nd for much of the race, John Bracchi's engine expires just three laps from the finish. A lap later, perhaps slipping in the oil dumped on the track, the 40 of Kenny Gartosa slams into the back of the 900 of Steve Johnson (who shouldn't have even been in the race, oops Embarassed) and spins coming out of the Snake.

David Krikorian crashed on his qualifying lap and had to work his way through the field. He gained 16 positions in 18 laps, but it was not enough for him to make the field.

Scotty Thomas, former drifting champion, impressed, holding off the much faster cars of Ian Walker and David Krikorian for several laps. He was as high as 18th by lap 8. Also impressing was Ike Durbin, who despite finishing 28th, was running as high as 20th in a car that has been widely regarded as the 2nd car at an underfunded team. He was clocking fast laps and running with the 69, 97, and 73 before the handling went away on that car and he fell back. Scott Whullen will get the drive in the #02 in two weeks at Phoenix.

International Racing Superstar Tom Delgado was originally slated to drive the #87 Exide Nemoto this weekend, but got sick earlier in the week. AJ Murphy, an Ohio short-track driver who got the #87 drive two weeks ago at Charlotte, took over and ran a very clean race, finishing 8th.

Brazilian Cesar Espinoza won in a dominating victory over the Russian Sergei Yakovski. Despite spinning, Kenny Gartosa managed to finish 13th, locking him in.

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:06 pm

Delgado Coughs Up Lung on Pitbox, Shoves Lung Back in, then Praises Murphy

Tom Delgado fell ill before the Decatur qualifier and was not cleared to drive, and his replacement, MRD trialist A.J. Murphy, put the car in the show, finishing 8th. While still under the weather, Delgado took the time to praise his youngster who's trying to earn a spot for next season.

"A.J. did well, he...<cough cough cough> stayed within himself and did not put the car in position to get in trouble. <cough cough> He's impressed me a lot and if we can't sign him for next season, I know he'll find his way onto a team" Delgado said, coughing and struggling through an interview. He cut it off right there, and slowly walked back to the team hauler and went back to sleep.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:27 pm

Casey Lester: YES! Finally made a race and it's at one of my favorite tracks. I'm just hoping to make it home in one piece.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:47 pm

Tommy Urban: Good to see that we've found some consistency in qualifying for these races. Good stuff.
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:41 am

I love how even though the 900 wasn't supposed to be in the Q-Race, he still raced his way in.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:27 pm

Race 16: Decatur

Results

Spoiler:

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next