Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread*

+28
pepsibottle1
SnakePlissken
Vincent Giacalone
pennst24
Ceej
Ben Atkins
gwoodard41
Mother of Invention
Magus978
Map5497
Dan Mackay
BBoy
bartman97
JMac525
teamwhiper
Tanrar
BJ Falcon
Nascar9fan
f1fan12
Chives2112
Electric Wolf
day500champ1
TheRacingExperts
Rovenami
navycook75
Alpineopossum
Blake Camphausen
Syzygy
32 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 Empty Re: The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread*

Post by Electric Wolf Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:11 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by Casey Lester on Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 Empty Re: The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread*

Post by JMac525 Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:21 pm

Spoiler:
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:21 am

Spoiler:
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:08 pm

Spoiler:
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Nascar9fan Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:36 pm

Spoiler:
Nascar9fan
Nascar9fan
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacingExperts Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:58 pm

Spoiler:
TheRacingExperts
TheRacingExperts
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

http://www.theracingexperts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:17 pm

Carbondale Qualfier

The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 Qresults

Greg Maddox led every single lap to a dominating victory.

Rene Recarmier got dumped out of 4th by Sam Smith on the 8th lap of the race.

On lap 12, Ian Walker got turned by Dalton Burns into the inside wall, collecting Chester Benson. All three cars would drop out of the race.

John Bracchi will be making his debut this weekend driving the #19 car, which has been occupied by two other drivers this year.

Please discuss.

iRacing Poles: 3
iRacing Championships: 1
I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:25 pm

Gallagher Excited About Carbondale

"I for some reason LOVE this track." It has been my dream to race here fora while now. A win would be nice."
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:38 pm

Hey BurningThunder...would it be all right if you changed by car to a Dan Wheldon No. 77 color scheme?
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

http://ohioperspective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:51 am

Race 9: Carbondale

Results

Spoiler:
[url][/url]

Last edited by BurningThunder on Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by bartman97 Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:23 am

Spoiler:
bartman97
bartman97
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Camphausen Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:57 am

Blake Camphausen has declined comment, as he was frustrated with his run.
Blake Camphausen
Blake Camphausen
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacingExperts Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:09 am

Fazi D'Annenzo was furious after seeing the film of the wreck.
"You're not exactly supposed to take up half the racetrack like that.... but I feel like such a dumb*** hearing 'stay high stay high' on my radio and pulling that dumb move. I'm praying right now that isnt the mistake that costs me the championship when the time comes.."
TheRacingExperts
TheRacingExperts
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:33 am

Results, Points, and Owner's Points posted.

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:16 am

Spoiler:
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:46 pm

PCC Cup "After the Race": Carbondale

This will be a little segment in which I ask three questions about the race to 4 of my drivers at random. If you want to include your driver, feel free to add your own post afterwards.

Question 1: How did the race play out for your team?

Question 2: What is your opinion on the strange dominance showed by the underfunded #900 team today?

Question 3: What race are you looking forward to most before the series goes on it's European excursion?

Samuel Brown: "A great race from the entire crew, this run was exactly what we needed to launch us back into championship contention. We've been close to the championship for the last couple years, but we've never really posed a threat for the title. I have a feeling this is the year we'll finally win the title, and if it's not me, I hope it's one of my teammates. Kristoffer has been showing great form lately, especially today working his way from the back up to 18th I think. Camphausen's been up there too, and so has Jefferies. Maddox is the only one who's really struggled this year, but I think he's finally getting the hang of this car."

"As for the #900 team, I think the officials need to have a look at that car. I know, Jim Hayes drove that car to a championship in 2008, but they have almost no funding left!"

"I'm really looking forward to running at Mansfield. This series is based in Cleveland, and they [the officials] always put on a great show there. It's one of my favorite venues, but my home track Talladega is still my number one choice."

Zack Kovach: "Today was decent, I guess. The car never really got a hold on the track, and we gained most of our positions purely on attrition. Sure, we don't have the best cars, but I think we could do a little better than this. We're a single car operation, and we've had better years than this. I just wish everything could be a bit better than it is right now. At least we have sponsorship for the whole year."

"Good for him. It's about time we have someone else up front."

"I'm really looking forward to Mansfield, especially since it's my home track. It's gonna be an absolute blast, I'm sure of it."

Dana Jerpbak: "Today was sh*tty, to say the least. We make our first race in a long time, and then we go and f*cking blow it. A VIBRATION?! Come on, team. We finished 7th place in the standings last year, and now we're running like absolute garbage. What the hell is wrong with this picture?"

"I don't really care about the #900, I just want to get my sh*t together before the next race."

"I'm not looking forward to any of the next races, just as long as we finish or qualify I'm somewhat pleased..."

Ryan Jefferies: "Today was a good day for the #91 Caterpillar Impala. We ran well, naturally. Today was just a good team effort all around. I'd also like to thank Matco Tools, Best Buy, Napa Auto Parts, OpenOpp, and Team One Network."

"I hope this strange dominance doesn't keep up, because he'll be another car between me and victory lane."

"I'm really looking forward to Dwyer Speedpark. It just looks like a fun track to drive."
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:17 pm

Spoiler:
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:37 am

PCC Cup Series slices schedule down to 18 races, European Tour removed

In a move influenced by budgetary concerns, PCC Cup officials have shortened the schedule from 36 to 18 races, completely removing the European Tour.

However, the European Tour will return next season, and will receive much more emphasis than this season.

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:19 pm

Mosport Qualifier

The PCC Cup Series heads up to Canada to run at Mosport.

The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 Q-results

Stringfellow Vincent and Matthew Bueller took each other into the tire wall and right out of the race.

Chester Benson skidded off in the final turn after going 3 wide, and binned it into the tire wall as well.

Ian Walker blew up on his own from 4th place with three laps to go.

Rene Recarmier makes his first race since New York Autoring.

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:35 pm

Houston, we have a problem.

Vegas took a dump on me, so Mosport won't be up until I put it on my laptop again (around Thanksgiving).

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:26 pm

Seeing as I won't be working on videos for a while, let's get Silly Season started a little early! Very Happy

Do you have rumors? Think they might not be true? I don't care, post all the rumors you want! Feel free to promote your team, driver, spread lies, etc.

If you don't see your team/driver on the list right now and you are in the series now, I probably just need confirmation from you that your team/drivers will be returning.

Aftershock Racing not returning in 2012?

Rumors are abuzz that Aftershock Racing, the team that won Daytona with Andy Lambert, will not return in 2012, citing lack of performance and loss of sponsorship at the end of the season. The team currently fields Chevrolet Impalas for Andy Lambert and Sam Smith.

Laaksonen and Kowalczyk back to Rally Cars at end of season? CONFIRMED

Kristoffer Laaksonen, driver of the #31 Matco Tools Chevrolet Impala for Johnson Racing, will not be returning to that ride at the end of the season. He will instead return to Finland to continue his Rally Car career. It is believed that despite being 2nd in the points, he still has not completely gotten the hang of the much heavier PCC Cup car and prefers the Rally Car body.
Izaak Kowalczyk will also not be returning to the PCC Cup next season. He has already stated that he feels uncomfortable in the American garages, and prefers Rally Cars to the PCC Cup cars.

Stephans Racing to switch to Tonare in 2012

Stephans Racing, who has been aligned with Gasnier for the past 3 seasons, will switch to run the Tonare Thunder GT model next season. The team also plans to field a 4th full time entry, the #95, for Chris Benson next season in an attempt to capture Rookie of the Year. The #83 car, which Kenny Stephans has driven since 2009, will change to #55.

Very Tenative Team Chart:

Johnson Racing

31 - Cody Deak
51 - Blake Camphausen?
71 - Samuel Brown
91 - Ryan Jefferies

Griffith Motorsports

39 - Nicholas Korodovos
49 - Grigoriy Novakovsky -R-
59 - Craig Taylor

ROG Motorsports

34 - Andy Lambert
35 - David Krikorian

Stephans Racing

55 - Chris Benson -R-
65 - Barry Juveno
75 - Preston Bell

Paloma Autosport

12 - Brian Gallagher
32 - Ian Elias
52 - Lenny Jacobs

Raptor Racing

29 - Joe Craig
92 - Gaspar de Sousa

The Old-Timer's Group

02 - Pay-Drivers
20 - Pay-Drivers

Xenos Enterprises

53 - Andrew Tammerzan?

Lucas Motorsports

16 - Ben Worthington -R-
36 - Edward Carrol

Winsalot Motorsports

7 - Greg Maddox
77 - Cameron Taylor?

Clockwork Team Lexus

6 - Clair Auxier
11 - Louis Bellard

200 MPH Motorsports

30 - Chester Benson

MRD Motorsports with America's Team

76 - AJ Murphy -R-
87 - ?

Australian Motorsports

18 - Josh Marshall
19 - John Bracchi
58 - Louis Jones

Last Row Autosport

? - ?

Great Lakes Motorsports

44 - Casey Lester
50? - Ike Durbin -R-

Carcia-Aragon Motorsports

62 - Fazi D'Annenzo
72 - Gavriella Apollou -R-
278 - Gavin DeGray -R-

Terra International Motorsports

111 - Greg Woodard -R-
222 - Daniel Foray -R-

ZakkTek

23 - Zack Kovach

BBS Racing

66 - Barton Sandy -R-

Retro80 Racing

84 - Stringfellow Vincent?
85 - Richard Dean MacGyver?
86 - Matthew Bueller?

FULL TIME TEAMS: 46/50

Part-Time Teams TBA later.

Last edited by BurningThunder on Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:12 am; edited 39 times in total

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by BBoy Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:02 pm

Novakovsky rumored for #39 in 2012

A Russian driver by the name of Grigoriy Novakovsky is rumored for the #39 at Griffith Motorsports. The 30-year old is a 3-time champion in the RTCC, and has more wins than any other driver in its history.
BBoy
BBoy
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Mackay Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:41 pm

#900 Will return.

The 900 car will return in 2012, will run a Juneau s1, will have a new driver, and will have a new number to go along with everything else being new.
Dan Mackay
Dan Mackay
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

http://danmackay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nascar9fan Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:53 am

Australian Motorsports will return

Australian Motorsprts will return next year with the same drivers but Louis Jones will have a different number & sponsorship next season. The team will also open up a 4th car for anyone that wishs to participate. The driver can bring his/her sponsorship if they want but Pepsi, Coca-Cola, Armor All & Supercheap Auto are willing to put on sponsorship. The driver can also pick their number. Wicked Energy Drink will sponsor Louis Jones next year with the number 58. Marshall won't have his road course scheme next year, & will only have Mother Energy sponsorship. The team will run Chevrolet Impala's again.

Not to do with Australian Motorsports but why are there two 55 teams?
Nascar9fan
Nascar9fan
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:00 am

Elias To Paloma?

It has been roumored that Ian Elias could be leaving ROG inroute to Paloma Autosport.

Gallagher to stay at Paloma?

Gallagher wants back at Paloma. I've had so much fun this year, and I want to do it all over again."

Korodovos to Griffith

Nicholas Korodovos said this about silly sason. "THE SCUM IS LEAVING, I AM STAYING NOW. It got so bad between us I was going to say to Griffith it was either me or him. (Kowalczyk)
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:15 am

Joe Craig comments on 2012:

" I would love to return to the #29 next year. I think the team and I have done a good job this year, and I think we can do an even better job next year if the team keeps me around. I've had a great time this year."
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:08 pm

New Team to Join PCC full-time next season?

Great Lakes Motorsports owner, Jim More, hinted today that the #44 car could enter the series full time in 2012. In a statement released today, More said that given recent develops in the other series the team would "more than likely" enter the #44 full time in 2012.

More also stated that the team would be interested in picking up a driver to run the entry if they decide to go full-time.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:55 pm

I think you forgot the 3 in the Mosport Q-Race.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Map5497 Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:24 pm

PAS to return next year.

PAS Confirms they do plan to return the 46 with Wes Jones driving to the PCC cup next year. Team is also planning second team with an undetermined driver

Map5497
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:10 pm

SURPRISE! Name plates for your signatures!

The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 00
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 01
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 1
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 02
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 2
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 04
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 5
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 6
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 07
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 8
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 09
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 9
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 10
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 11
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 12
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 13
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 14
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 15
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 16
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 18
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 19
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 20
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 21
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 22
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 23
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 23_A
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 24
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 25
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 29
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 30
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 31
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 32
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 33
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 34
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 35
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 36
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 37
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 39
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 40
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 41
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 44
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 46
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 49
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 50
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 51
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 52
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 53
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 55
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 57
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 58
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 61
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 62
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 65
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 66
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 69
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 71
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 72
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 73
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 75
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 76
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 77
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 79
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 81
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 83
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 84
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 85
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 86
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 87
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 91
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 95
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 96
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 97
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 99
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 150
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 199
The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 2 900

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:30 pm

*sees 3 team is not on numberplate chart* Well, that means Mesa Speedway Racing lost funding. They're on their way out.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:42 pm

Lester interested in GLM due to ARLA negotiations; Juveno out with Michelob, Jack Daniels' is new personal sponsor, looks to start his own team; Bell willing to drive for any team

Casey Lester: My interests for 2012 will be either staying with Dodge, if they're gonna come back, and Great Lakes Motorsports. I've had negotiations with Griffin and his crew about ARLA, so I figured if I'm gonna race for these guys, why not get started in this series? I'll contact them soon enough about this.

Barry Juveno: Stephans don't want me around anymore? Well, if they don't I'll try ta start my own team. I'll show dem. Michelob can suck it. Da only reason dey're on my car is 'cause Stephans kept 'em on there. I been done wit dem fo' a long time. Jack Daniel's in gonna hop onboard. If Stephans don't replace me by da end of da year, I'll sign back wit dem. No more Michelob, though.

Preston Bell: If Stephans wants me back, ah'll resign with 'em. Anybody who wants me onboard, as much as ah hate to go against mah team. If ah go somewhere else, ah wish Kenny and Chris the best of luck. Ah don't have any target for now.

2012 updates for Lenny Jacobs and Ian Bolghomme will be created another time.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:00 am

MRD Motorsports Bringing 3rd Car to Charlotte

PCC Cup teams know about MRD Motorsports. They also know about Tom Delgado, but they've never seen him. At Charlotte, however, the PCC Cup teams and fans will finally get to see Tom Delgado at a PCC Cup event. He's not there to watch though. He's there to win.

MRD Motorsports confirmed they are bringing a one-off entry to Charlotte later in the season. It will be numbered #92 and international racing superstar Tom Delgado, who just happens to own MRD Motorsports, will be driving it. Considering Delgado's exploits in the world of motorsport, this may be a case of "PCC-Whacking", but Delgado doesn't seem to care.

"I bought America's Team so that I can win an owner's championship. I added the #87 team to expand our operation. Now we're adding the #92 team for a one-shot appearance at Charlotte. This will be my first true experience with the PCC Cup cars, and I'm looking forward to it. I've raced all over the world and won several victories for Nemoto, and we're gonna do it again" Delgado said, with all the confidence in the world.

MRD will be releasing a picture of the #92 they plan on bringing to Charlotte in the coming days.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:23 pm

GLM signs Lester to ride for 2012 season

In a statement released late this evening, Great Lakes Motorsports owner, Jim More said that Casey Lester will drive the #44 car full-time next season. More said in the statement that he was happy to pick up Casey and that the team is expecting great things in 2012.

At this point, the team has yet to announce a sponsor.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:26 pm

New team in the PCC Cup

A new Louisiana based team has plans to enter the remaining PCC Cup races. Pierre Donahue, a track promoter at the Rajin' Cajun Speedway in Ducatel, Louisiana will enter a Peugot of all car, into all remaining PCCC Races. Donahue who is also a successful auto importer in Louisiana, said his choice was based on the fact that he used a imported Peugot to escape the Zombie apocalypse. "Ducatel was hit heavily by the virus, we lost almost everything In Ducatel. The Sugar Mill, The Burger Tank, and we nearly lost the Track, but what we didn't lose was our talented drivers. This team is here to honor those poor souls in Ducatel who didn't make it out alive." Donahue also stated that Duncan "The World's Fastest Arcadian" Dranoux, a former track champion at Rajin' Cajun, will pilot the car. it will be #43 and have sponsorship from several supporters of RCSW, with Lucas Oil being the main funder.

<_< (Bonus points if you get the gaming reference I made)
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacingExperts Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:14 pm

2012 PCC CUP LINEUP FOR CARCIA-ARAGON MOTORSPORTS ANNOUNCED
CAM is planning to return in the PCC Cup Series with a brand new lineup, as well as a planned extention to three teams. The 72 car will continue to be held by longtime CAM driver Fazi D'Annenzo after a current 15th place points run. Meanwhile, as Nikos Kastapolous is being upgraded to full time in ARLA competition, Cyprusian Gavriella Apollou will take over the ride. In addition, a third team with new sponsorship from Brock Hodges's Buygez N Sandwigez will be driven by Gavin DeGray (USA) with the number 278 (i can email a template to you if youd like).
TheRacingExperts
TheRacingExperts
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:29 pm

Terra International Motorsports to enter PCC fold?

Rumors flying around the TIM camp has many wondering if a move to the PCC cup would be right for the team, the team, which is known for fielding the Lycoia Brute and Striker SS, will most likely field their two former ARLA Drivers and two of the Primary drivers in the series come 2012. If this happens to be the case, the four drivers would be numbered 111, 222, 333, and 444 respectively.

If they do enter the fold, their choice of model will most likely be the Striker, but it is unknown what model they will pick, or even if they get into the series come 2012.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:25 pm

Race 10: Mosport

Results

Spoiler:

Last edited by BurningThunder on Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:51 pm

Spoiler:
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:20 pm

Results, points, and owner's points posted.

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:06 pm

Mosport Penalties

Car #12 - Brian Gallagher - Paloma Autosport:
- Warning for causing an avoidable collision.

Car #23 - Dan Branch - ZakkTek:
- Immediate and indefinite suspension of PCC Cup Series license for causing multiple avoidable collisions.

Last edited by BurningThunder on Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:07 pm

Dan Branch's reaction to being banned:

HEH HE HEH... I HATED IT ANYWAY. HE. HE HEEEEEEEEEEE. EEEEEEEEEH.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:38 pm

Paloma Autosport Confirms, Gallagher, Elias

Brian Gallagher, will retain his spot, driving the Paloma Rolls Royce #12. Ian Elias, will assume driving duties of the #32 Paloma Royce. No one of the group was available for comment.
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:43 pm

GLM to enter 2nd full time entry in 2012; seeking drivers

After finding out that their TMMC Decatur entries were confirmed, GLM's Jim More took the opportunity to announce his intend at starting a 2nd full time team for the PCC in 2012.

GLM has already confirmed that Casey Lester will run the team's #44 car next season with the sponsor being HP Engine Parts more than likely. The decision to add a 2nd car was according to More "to build communication as well as develop our equipment."

At this time, the team is seeking both a driver and a sponsor (OCC: PM me for both). Car # is TBD.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:10 pm

Lenny Jacobs and Ian Bolghomme are not certain on what they will do for 2012, but Jacobs says he hopes to return somewhere for 2012 in this series. Bolghomme says if he doesn't get an offer, he may drive for his own team, but he may also return to Rutana Racing unless they don't want him back next year.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:29 pm

Preston Bell either to run black scheme or not run next race in honoor of Hamilton

Preston Bell, shocked by the news following the 2011 TM Master Cup Series Round of Brazil, revealing that Canadian driver Scott Hamilton was killed when he slammed into car #95 (driven by Avery Holtzmann) head-on, immediately brought his racing career into consideration, unsure who may be the next driver to suffer Hamilton's fate. In tears, he made a press announcement regarding his current status in the PCC Cup Series.

"Ah... ah can't believe what's happened today..." said Bell, almost unable to speak through his blue, tear-filled eyes. "It-it's almost unbearable... Ah've seen [Steve] Marshall's crash from... a few years ago an' it made me almost give up racin' altogether. These types o' things worry me to death. When could this type of thang happen again? Who will get injured? So many questions an' doubts..." Bell broke down in tears again. "Ah'm... real sorry for not bein' clear, but this scares me so bad... y'all might know how it feels... Ah'll keep racin' in honor of all the people who've died in motorsports an' more recently, Mr. Hamilton. Ah will sport a Xenos #46 on the top of mah helmet in his honor. *pause* Ah don't know if ah'll run the next PCC Cup race or sit it out, but ah'll make that decision later... Mah condolences... are with the Hamilton family raght now..." Bell got up and left the interview sobbing with a towel buried in his face.

Obviously, Scott's death hit Preston hard enough to almost make him lose the championship by sitting out a race, however, it is not confirmed as to what Bell will do as of now.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:08 pm

Andrew Tammerzan, who like the late Scott Hamilton drives for the Xenos factory team, would like to run a black car at the upcoming race
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

http://ohioperspective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:43 am

For those of you who want to run black schemes for the next race, they will be run at Mansfield as I have already run Dwyer and started recording footage.

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Nascar9fan Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:48 am

Jones to change sponsor (within the companies) for Mansfield.

Following Scott Hamilton's passing at Brazil, Louis Jones and his sponsors agreed to change from pepsi and coca-cola to pepsi max and coke zero for Mansfield. This way, Jones can have a black scheme to respect Hamilton, and have his sponsors associated with the colour of the car. Jones might run the scheme for the rest of the year except for the 'big' races.
Nascar9fan
Nascar9fan
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:21 pm

Casey Lester (and Ian Bolghomme if he's running) will run a black scheme for Mansfield in honor of Scott Hamilton.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next