Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread*

+28
pepsibottle1
SnakePlissken
Vincent Giacalone
pennst24
Ceej
Ben Atkins
gwoodard41
Mother of Invention
Magus978
Map5497
Dan Mackay
BBoy
bartman97
JMac525
teamwhiper
Tanrar
BJ Falcon
Nascar9fan
f1fan12
Chives2112
Electric Wolf
day500champ1
TheRacingExperts
Rovenami
navycook75
Alpineopossum
Blake Camphausen
Syzygy
32 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 3 Empty Re: The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread*

Post by Ceej Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:39 pm

My drivers will run black schemes to honor a driver who died in a completely different universe.
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 3 Empty Re: The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread*

Post by Electric Wolf Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:09 pm

-___- Crap... This isn't canon?
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by pennst24 Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:32 pm

It always has been non-canon. There are Fords, Toyotas, etc.
pennst24
pennst24
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:22 pm

Dwyer Qualifier

The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 3 Q

Antonio Burciaga and Ryan Griffin got caught up in a small incident on lap 1, but the damage was bad enough to both of their cars that they needed to be repaired.

Takumi Nagata took over the #02 this weekend and actually showed some competence by advancing 7 positions on the first lap! However, he did nothing else for the rest of the race.

iRacing Poles: 3
iRacing Championships: 1
I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:28 pm

Griffin upset over Lap 1 incident; GLM confirms driver for second entry

"I don't know what the [expletive] happened, but whatever it was costed us a shot at making the race. I know I want to have a word with Antonio. I'm not mad at him just upset that we didn't get in."

After Griffin's post-qualifier comments, GLM's Jim More officially confirmed that Ike Durbin will drive the team second PCC entry next season. The # is TBD, but the team already has a sponsor lined up. Durbin will join Casey Lester as his teammate.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:15 pm

Race 11: Dwyer

Results

Spoiler:

Last edited by BurningThunder on Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Results and Points added.)

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:27 pm

Gallagher Sore but uninjured

Brian Gallagher's 12 Rolls Royce took a violent hit into a gardrail. Brian Commented, "I am really sore but, I should be ok for Mansfeild." It is unknown if a possible replacement could be slotted for Mansfeild but Gallagher is slated to drive.
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:36 pm

Spoiler:
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacingExperts Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:40 pm

FAZI D'ANNENZO FURIOUS (again) AFTER THE RACE:
"Once again, the blockheads (he actually said a word too bad 4 internetz) in front-a of me in a race we had pretty much gotten a great finish in the bin. Somebody's gotta do sometin about this 900 kid though, I'm sick of listening to him lepaging everyone. Especially today."
It appears that Steve Johnson is the first victim of the press-raved "Two hits and die" method of retalliation fomr Fazi D'Annenzo.
TheRacingExperts
TheRacingExperts
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

http://www.theracingexperts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:51 pm

Jefferson Wrecked by Cameron Taylor, Punches Him in Face!

Normally John Jefferson doesn't get too angry whenever someone wrecks him, but after the PCC Cup Dwyer race, Jefferson reached his boiling point. After talking to Cameron Taylor about the incident between his car and Taylor's, apparently the explanations that Jefferson got weren't good enough.

Thus, Cameron Taylor is reeling from a punch to the face for the second time this year. Ironically, Taylor was punched in the face by the #76's owner, Tom Delgado, at an event in Wisconsin. After the incident, Jefferson didn't regret his actions for one second. "The boy had it coming to him" Jefferson said. "Tom had warned me about him and his horrible driving ability, and gave me free reign to do whatever I wanted to him if he took me out of a race, so I did what any good ol' southern boy would do when faced with a problem: Took the law into my own hands and threw in a little southern justice!" Jefferson added, still angry about the incident that dropped him to 17th on the night and cost the #76 team valuable owner points as he tries to win an owner's championship for MRD Motorsports.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Mackay Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:13 pm

Steve Johnson out of #900 for next race due to concussion?

Steve Johnson has been reported to have substained a concussion from flipping over his car. He was also reported to have punched someone in the face after the race regarding the first lap wreck.. Steve Creeperson will be in the car for next weekends race at wherever itis speedway.

The team would like to enter a second car with Creeper Stevenson Driving.
Dan Mackay
Dan Mackay
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

http://danmackay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:20 pm

Taylor: Jefferson is an "idiotic chump"

John Jefferson...don't get me started on this idiotic chump. Okay John Jefferson, where are you in the standings? 16th. I'm 8th. Have you won a race? No. I have. What was that about horrible driving abilities? Yes I feel bad about all that happened on the track. I was overly aggressive. But I head over to this Jefferson guy to straighten this thing out and that southerner gets physical. Totally unprofessional. He has acted like a complete chump this entire season. I guess getting consistontly beat by a 'yankee' doesn't go well with a guy from down south. I'm afraid Mr. Delgado is making a grave mistake by letting his drivers do whatever they want. From what the guys back at Winsalot, who build FANTASTIC cars by the way and I really mean that, Jefferson is a sexist, ignorant, redneck. The guy probably goes home to watch the Victoria's Secret fashion show with all his fellow jack***s and...never mind. I also want to apologize to both Ian [Walker] and Kyle [Winsloff]. That was my fault both times"

This isn't personal by the way
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

http://ohioperspective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:35 pm

Lester: Taylor "should get out of the light"

Casey Lester: Have I seen this before out of you? Going off nonstop about an issue and getting attention for it? How typical. Oh, I'm Cameron Taylor. I'm in the spotlight every 5.8 seconds I can f**king get. I'm such a master drama queen. Oh, buddy. Really, get out for just a bit. How hard can it be? Just try not to stir the stew that is the press. Is it possible to do?
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:42 pm

Delgado Steps In Between Jefferson & Taylor After Another Post Race Altercation

As the #76 team was leaving Dwyer, they had a run-in with Cameron Taylor's team. John Jefferson, still enraged from the accident in the race, lunged towards Taylor's throat in an attempt to strangle him. Tom Delgado got in-between Jefferson and the rest of Taylor's entourage. As Taylor's entourage shouted obscenities at Jefferson, Delgado continued to hold Jefferson back. At the same time, however, Delgado was shouting at Taylor as well.

Overheard from the altercation
Jefferson: You think you can get away with insulting me? You got what you deserved little boy!

Delgado: Cool it John, cool it! As much as I'd like to see you tear him to shreds, now is not the time!

Jefferson: He insulted my manhood, and I want to dish out some southern justice dammit!

*Delgado continues to hold Jefferson back, but begins to yell at Cameron Taylor as well*

Delgado: You still wonderin' why I punched you in the face? Don't be dumb and maybe this won't keep happening to you!

Jefferson: Calm down boss! I thought you said be cool...

Delgado: THAT WAS COOL!

*Delgado and Jefferson drag each other away*
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Mackay Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:44 pm

Random Steve Johnson news:

Steve Johnson punched Cameron Taylor in the face after his altercation with John Jefferson

*PS, just inserting my driver into a story he has no place being in like cameron taylor does Razz*
Dan Mackay
Dan Mackay
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:51 pm

Kenny Stephans out for Mansfield

Stephans Racing has reported that Kenny Stephans has suffered a major concussion and broken wrist in his violent first lap crash, along with some bruising. Stephans will sit out the next race at Mansfield, but will be at the track on the pit box for the #83 team. No replacement has been named, but it is heavily rumored to be Chris Benson, who drove the 4th Stephans Racing Gasnier to a 7th place finish at the Dwyer Speedpark today.

Winsloff to Taylor: "You're on thin ice."

After being shoved out of the way by Cameron Taylor for 9th position during the PCC Cup race at Dwyer, Winsalot Motorsports team boss Kyle Winsloff had this to say: "While today was a success for the #8 PCC Inglesby, Cameron Taylor made us look like a joke out there. Despite his good avoidance of that first big incident, he ran into quite a few people out there, he was all over the place. He took 3 other cars out of contention when he hooked the 10 car, and then he goes and shoves me out of the way. If this is how he wants to race, fine, but he won't be doing it for long on my team. As far as he should know, he's on thin ice within the Winsalot Motorsports organization."

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:40 am

Woodard was at Dwyer getting a feel for the PCC Cup

Relatively unknown international racer Greg Woodard made an appearance at Dwyer to get a 'feel' of how the PCC cup was going to be on him next year. He was amidst the crowd watching the race. He would leave later after the race.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:24 am

Korodovos petitioning Taylor?

The often outspoken Nicholas Korodovos is now questioning petitioning PCC Cup Series to suspend Cameron Taylor's licence. He stated, "Taylor is a talentless hack out there. He is fast, but he is so damn wild, he is bound to wreck more people. I am thinking about sending out a petition to the other racers out there. Once I get enough signatures, I'll send it to the compitetion director." Korodovos also stated that it shouldn't be that difficult to get signatures. He also stated, "We suspended someone at Mosport indefinatly, and I think 3 seperate wrecks are worse than that one."

Gallagher also critical of driver talent

Brian Gallagher is still questionable for Mansfeild. But he hasn't been quiet about other drivers talent. He stated, "Granted, I did something dumb in Goliath, and I know that but there was many worse cases of brain dead action out there. The 11, 01 and 900, were really stupid entering the esses. Any monkey with an ounce of common sence can see that you cant go 4 wide into the esses. And any normal driver that watches past races, can see that 2 wide barely works there. Then the 900 and the 77 were racing out there like 9 year old kids online in, PCC Cup Series 2011, (Video Game) wrecking other cars out there like they have no brain activity what so ever, and if they didn't get out of their way, your getting stuffed into the wall. They both need to have some sence knocked in them. There were countless other examples, and the real only racing accedent was mine. Preston could have gone to the outside, and I could have communicated to them better that I was going to hold the inside. It was quite unfortunate, really."
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:49 am

Tammerzan: "that was ridiculous"

"That race was a joke. Everybody, to quote Michael Sykes, drove like complete cabbages. That race was truly ridiculous. Really guys, first turn wreck? And then you drive like c**p for the rest of the race. You got Cameron Taylor all over the track. You got Steve Johnson driving like an idiot. Wow this entire field is made of amateurs"
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:17 pm

Dwyer Penalties

Car #29 - Joe Craig - Raptor Racing:
- 15 points for causing 2 avoidable collisions.
- Start in the rear at Mansfield.

Car #77 - Cameron Taylor - Winsalot Motorsports:
- 15 points for causing 2 avoidable collisions.
- Start in the rear at Mansfield.

Car #900 - Steve Johnson - Last Row Autosport:
- Warning for impeding.

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:45 pm

Sorry for the double post, but if you are fielding a replacement driver for Mansfield, I'm going to need that information by Friday night.

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:04 pm

New Ohio team for Ohio races?

hearing that there is gonna be an Ohio based team in PCCC racing maybe as soon as Mansfield. 21 year old Lat model star Kerri Ennisburg of Hamilton Ohio has said she is goin to drive PCCCup racing this year with the brand new team C3 Motorsports. No clue on Sponsors, or number or make or if the will even be racing at Mansfield.
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:11 pm

Preston Bell will run at Mansfield in his #75 car that he last used at Talladega and held on reserve ever since that race. Bell released a following statement in apology to Brian Gallagher.

"Ah did this to myself. There was no fault of Brian [Gallagher] at all. Ah tried to keep off of the 12, but this car was alot faster than his an' when ah moved high, ah realized it was a mistake an' before ah knew it, we went off. Ah saw the replay an' thought ah killed Brian. Ah shouldnt've done that an' ah apologize to Mr. Gallagher and Paloma Autosports. Ah'm a bit sore, but ah'll be able to race at Mansfield.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:59 pm

Joe Craig Comments on Race and Penalty

"Well, the penalty was justified. I got overaggressive and tried to make a dramatic last lap pass. I didn't have enough momentum to make that pass on that part of the track either, so it was just a bad decision. I apologize to Laaksonen and Deak. I'll buy you guys a drink or something to make it up. Besides that, the car was awesome all race long. The Raptor guys are making strides every race."

(post 100 Very Happy )
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:36 pm

So... even though this isn't canon, you guys still want to run black schemes? I'll still paint them up and everything even though no one died in this universe The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 3 215644238

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:44 pm

BurningThunder wrote:So... even though this isn't canon, you guys still want to run black schemes? I'll still paint them up and everything even though no one died in this universe The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 3 215644238
this is the PCC Cup series, Logic need not apply
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Giacalone Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:00 pm

navycook75 wrote:
BurningThunder wrote:So... even though this isn't canon, you guys still want to run black schemes? I'll still paint them up and everything even though no one died in this universe The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 3 215644238

Just run them in memory of some other recent tragedy.
Vincent Giacalone
Vincent Giacalone
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:50 pm

MRD Silly Season News - Burciaga Running for Rookie Honors in 2012, Sponsor Changes

MRD Motorsports confirmed what was pretty much assured: Panama City-born Antonio Burciaga will continue in the #87 car in 2012, running for Rookie of the Year. Big Red Soda & Wave Energy Drink will be jumping on board with the team, while Sharpie will increase their presence on the car.

"We are happy to welcome Big Red Soda & Wave Energy Drink to the MRD family" Tom Delgado said in a conference call. "We are very excited about the potential that this #87 team has for 2012, and we look forward to some good results from them. Expectations are high at MRD Motorsports and we expect Antonio (Burciaga) & the rest of the team to rise up towards, and eventually above, our expectations" Delgado added.

Meanwhile, John Jefferson will continue to be sponsored by Gold Star Security, but the combination of Wave Energy Drink and Big Red Soda will be main sponsors on the #76 car. Gold Star is scaling back their commitment to MRD's PCC Cup team, while spreading their sponsorship of the rest of the organization's racing teams all over the world.

In addition, if all goes well at Charlotte this season, Tom Delgado himself will continue to run one-off attempts in the team's #92 entry. Exide Batteries will remain on the car, but expect Wave Energy to be on the car in some form as well.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:14 am

Stephans now out for rest of season, several others injured

What was originally thought to be a major concussion for Kenny Stephans has turned out to be a small hemmorage in his brain. As a result, Kenny Stephans will be forced to sit out for at least the rest of the season, if not for all of next year as well. Chris Benson will replace him for every race except for Mexico City, Decatur, and Cleveland.

Matthew Bueller has suffered undisclosed injuries and will miss the next two races. His car slammed into the outside wall entering the Esses driver's-door first.

Brian Gallagher's injuries were discovered to be more serious than thought, and despite his efforts to get himself approved to race from his hospital bed, PCC Cup officials have not cleared him to race.

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:57 am

Gallagher Out For the Season

Even though he feels like he can compete. Brian Gallagher will require season ending, arm sujury that leave his right arm immobleized till October. "I really didn't want to miss the Grand Prix of Cleveland, but the doctors say I have to and I don't want to deny them. My question now is, "Why the hell is there a gaurdrail in that part of the track?" No replacement has been named for the 12 car. But whoever it is, it may be expected to get a ride with them next year.
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:56 am

When I hear the name "Gallagher" I always envision that he resembles this guy:

The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 3 Gallagher-promo-reelweb

Laughing

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:01 am

Nascarboy426 wrote:
navycook75 wrote:

You could run them in memory of the victims of the zombie apocalypse. Smile
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:27 pm

JMac525 wrote:
Nascarboy426 wrote:
navycook75 wrote:

You could run them in memory of the victims of the zombie apocalypse. Smile

This. This. This.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:34 pm

Mansfield Qualifier

The PCC Cup Series! *Original Thread* - Page 3 Qresults-1

This qualifier was a fail. There were 13 cautions for 65 laps.

Steve Creeperson parked his car from 8th place under caution. He would not return to the track.

His teammate, Creeper Stevenson, will make his debut in the #420 Extenze Volpi.

Also making their PCC Cup debuts are Kyle McWulla in the #69 for MCC Motorsports, Matt Brinson in the OTG #20, and last but not least, Denny Craig managed to race his Mesa Speedway Racing trash #14 into 10th position, good enough to make the race.

Burciaga pretty much dominated the race from lap 25 on while everyone else wrecked.

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:02 pm

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:24 pm

SnakePlissken wrote:Where is....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4zyjLyBp64

?!

BurningThunder wrote:Matthew Bueller has suffered undisclosed injuries and will miss the next two races. His car slammed into the outside wall entering the Esses driver's-door first.

You never gave me a reserve driver before I ran the qualifier. PM me a reserve driver for the next race, and the car will run with that reserve driver at Mexico City. Bueller will be back in the car for Green Valley Motorplex.

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsibottle1 Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:17 pm

WOOHOO LIEF ALERT IN THE ROCKFORD RACE MAN!

5 elderly seniors will attend the race as honorary pit crew members. as part of a promotional event. Each were chosen as result of a experience where the Life Alert wristband saved them from severe complications or death. If Brinson can finish in the top 10, each will win a year of free Life Alert service (a $25 dollar value)
pepsibottle1
pepsibottle1
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:43 pm

Gallagher Motorsports to join series in 2012?

Rumor has it that Michael Gallagher is forming a team to run the PCC Cup Series in 2012. If accepted the team is expected to run Ford Fusions. Alexander Leanowens has been rumored to one of the team's seats. Should Cameron Taylor loose his ride at the end of 2011, he may end up at this team. Michael Gallagher is not related to Brian Gallagher.
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:52 pm

pepsibottle1 wrote:WOOHOO LIEF ALERT IN THE ROCKFORD RACE MAN!

5 elderly seniors will attend the race as honorary pit crew members. as part of a promotional event. Each were chosen as result of a experience where the Life Alert wristband saved them from severe complications or death. If Brinson can finish in the top 10, each will win a year of free Life Alert service (a $25 dollar value)

Oh Lord...
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:16 pm

ELDERS LIVE FREE ELDERS LIVE FREE ELDERS LIVE FREE
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:29 pm

navycook75 wrote:

ELDERS LIVE FREE ELDERS LIVE FREE ELDERS LIVE FREE

Once again I say, Oh Lord...
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:44 pm

Lester happy to make Mansfield, Bolghomme continues clutch streak

Casey Lester: *after crossing the stripe in 4th* Yeah! We made it! Maybe I can stay clean and give us a good run and not drive like a complete idiot! Razz

Ian Bolghomme: Great work, guys. 5th place! Just what we needed. Let's dial this thing up to the best it can be. This has to be perfect.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:12 pm

All Senior Citizens Should have Life Alert Laughing
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:14 pm

Brian Gallagher Demands Team Name Change

Gallagher Motorsports could be joining the PCC Cup series next year, but Brian Gallagher states he has ownership over the name, Gallagher Motorsports.
" In Indycar I raced for myself and still own a team named, Gallagher Motorsports. I was also going to enter my own car for some one off races under that name, Stating that, I belive I have ownership over the name, Gallagher Motorsports, and if they do not desist from their actions, I presue this matter in a court of law."

OOC: I sent Alpine a PM why I am doing this.
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:04 pm

Gallagher Motorsports is now
"Achill Racing Team" after the founder's home town [Achill Island, Ireland]
"we were unaware that Brian owned that name, and we are happy to change it."
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by pennst24 Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:31 pm

Apparently, rumors floated around today that Terry Sandusky will take over the #02 after the Mexico race.
pennst24
pennst24
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:10 pm

LOL Jake

There's a ton of spoofs now; I can literally count about 8 or 9 creeps, weirdos or uncommon names in the field.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:14 pm

Casey Lester wrote:LOL Jake

There's a ton of spoofs now; I can literally count about 8 or 9 creeps, weirdos or uncommon names in the field.
when will we see Casey Brafd Keselester in PCC?
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:22 pm

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

You freaking troll...
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Mackay Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:52 pm

will taylor cameron show up to a race, see you next week
Dan Mackay
Dan Mackay
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next