Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2015 FARC Silly Season

+40
Mother of Invention
BooyakaDragon
racingfreak1999
zfitzwater599
navycook75
BuddyNixon
SnakePlissken
Ruben Efamba
Syzygy
GamerAzuzu
alancavy
V8fan12
HelloMyNameisPancho
kcobb9
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
oxymoron
kriswascher97
Electric Wolf
Memoriesallbutdone
day500champ1
Backmarker
Rykia
SpeedDemon37
JMac525
BWard
NASCARLOVER427
PackerMan71
Cynon
Racerfan275
RocketKnight
Ben Atkins
Dan Mackay
zaw24fan
gwoodard41
Lucstar88
RyanB06
Pyrozooka0
Magus978
bsoyuz
Ceej
44 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

2015 FARC Silly Season - Page 4 Empty Re: 2015 FARC Silly Season

Post by SpeedDemon37 Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:42 pm

Focus Autosports Announces Part-Time Schedule for the Elite Series

Focus Autosports has been confirmed to return to the FARC Elite Series Fueled by Smash Beer in 2015 after the team's debut season last year. After competing in 12 race weekends over the course of 2014, the team will be scaling back to 9 race weekends. The team's #38 car - to be driven by Riley Durbin - ran with financial backing from CSM Gruppo in 2014, but will receive a new primary sponsor for its limited schedule; Spinner Rotors. The car will also have associate sponsorship from Bloody-X. Spinner Rotors and Bloody-X will also provide sponsorship to Durbin's Super Series car.

Durbin and the Focus Autosports #38 Lenard will be competing in the following Elite Series events:

[Bold indicates a Texas Triple Crown event.]
[Italics indicates a companion event with the FARC Duckroll Super Series.]

1 - Smash Beer 200 ------------------- (Texas World Speedway)
6 - Spinner Rotors 100 ------------------ (Toledo Speedway)
7 - Irish Hills Automotive 150 ------------ (Michigan International Speedway)
8 - Duckroll Tires 200 ------------------- (Mosport International Raceway)
10 - Karl's Clash ----------------------- (Karl's Superstore of San Antonio)
16 - Flat Rock 150 ---------------------- (Flat Rock Speedway)
17 - Shop Sun & Moon Twin 100s -------- (Berlin Raceway)
26 - Master Spark Plugs 200 ------------- (Salem Speedway)
28 - FARC Lone Star Championships --- (Texas Motor Speedway)

Included in the team's schedule are the Berlin Raceway (the home racetrack of Focus Autosports), the road course of Mosport (where Durbin made his Elite Series debut in 2013), and the Salem Speedway (the only Elite Series race of the year in Durbin's home state of Indiana).

FARC Spotter Moving to the Driver's Seat in 2015

The Grand Rapids, Michigan-based operation known as Focus Autosports has competed in the FARC Truck Series since 2013 with the team's original driver from the Berlin Raceway late model class; Vincenzo Fochesato. With Fochesato moving to Dash Cup next year, however, the team has spent the off-season searching for a replacement to drive one of the team's two trucks, the other of which will once again be piloted by New Brunswick-native Luc Pellerin.

That search, as was recently announced by the team, has officially ended, and the newest addition to Focus Autosports will be Eddie Vero. The 29-year-old from Forest Park, Illinois is currently serving as a spotter for M&J Racing and their driver Taylor Brillon in the FARC Elite Series, but he has recently shown interest in being behind the wheel, himself. Convincing M&J and Cirno Cooling to support him, he competed in two races last year racing AST pickup trucks, and his performances seemed to have been good enough to interest FAS in signing him on to the team.

Aside from the expected signing of some more minor sponsorship deals, Focus Autosports now appears ready to begin the 2015 season of FARC racing.

Last edited by SpeedDemon37 on Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Nickpericles(Driver) Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:38 pm

OOC: Why was I taken off the Roster?!
Nickpericles(Driver)
Nickpericles(Driver)
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Nickpericles(Driver) Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:50 pm

OOC: NOW no one wants to say anything? CONFOOSED
Nickpericles(Driver)
Nickpericles(Driver)
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:01 pm

Try sending Ceej a PM about it.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nickpericles(Driver) Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:36 pm

Thanks, I'll do it right now. Surprised
Nickpericles(Driver)
Nickpericles(Driver)
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:36 am

That particular character had NPCC commitments.
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Nickpericles(Driver) Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:13 pm

Only If I Can Make The Deadline, Which I probably Won't.
Nickpericles(Driver)
Nickpericles(Driver)
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by crl Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:24 pm

MT Motorsports announces 2015 FARC Elite Series driving schedule for Walls, Williams

Jacob Walls will drive the following races in the 44 car for MT Motorsports:
-Apex Racing School Rookie Shootout
-LoanPros 200
-ProLaps 100
-Spinner Rotors 100
-Duckroll Tires 200
-Minnesota Auto Sales 150
-Axxelerating America 76
-Flat Rock 150
-FARC Stafford Springs 200
-M-Pire Rent-A-Car 225
-FarmStop 200
-Master Spark Plugs 200
-FARC Lone Star Championships

Shane Williams will drive the following races in the 44 car for MT Motorsports:
-Smash Beer 200
-Prismriver 200
-JINX Power at The Glen
-Shop Sun & Moon 150
-Karl's Clash
-Zing Energy 200
-M. Fenton's Summer Special
-Arnold Pine Certified 100
-Master Spark Showdown
-Whiterock Construction 150
-Vicker Collision & Glass 100
-Cirno Antifreeze 99

"We believe that, by having Jacob and Shane alternate time in the driver's seat, we give them each a fair chance to develop on all track types," said Mark Mummert, the head of MT Motorsports' FARC program. "They'll both get a chance to drive on road courses, superspeedways, speedways, and dirt tracks, in addition to applying everything they've learned on short tracks."

The plan all along was to have the two drivers alternate the car every race. A coin flip at the shop determined the order in which they would do it.

Josef Newgarden's #1 Tennessee-based EFR fan.
EFR's #1 fan of Karen Gillan and Milana Vayntrub.
2015 FARC Silly Season - Page 4 NM14-Wallpapers-LewisS_Android_320x480
crl
crl
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by V8fan12 Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:10 pm

FARCnews wrote:Clapp steps up for injured Lester
The huge crash in the Super Series race at Texas World involving Casey Lester (driving the #44 Ike Durbin Inc. car) and Tristan Bayne (driving the #36 Gameline Racing entry) has led to both drivers ending up in hospital with as yet unknown but almost certainly severe injuries. It is expected that Lester and Bayne will not be back racing for months, maybe even the rest of the year.

The crash has also affected another team in the FARC field. Peak Williamson Race Tech, who had employed Lester to drive their #27 Lenard in the Elite Series have now been forced to find another driver to take his place after the horrific accident. Luckily, they have at their disposal the services of Johnson Clapp, taking part in the Super Series. Clapp will step up to the Elite Series to drive the #27 for the rest of 2015, beginning at the ProLaps 100. PWRT hope that Lester makes a full recovery and that he will be back FARC racing soon.

V8fan12
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:57 am

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm dying to know who

FARKs/FARKZ/FAaRCz

most/must/moist/mist/mast/mouse

papsmearular/peepilr/popoluer/popeler/poopuler

derver/drover/drivver/diver/drivur

is!

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:01 am

SnakePlissken wrote:I don't know about anyone else, but I'm dying to know who

FARKs/FARKZ/FAaRCz

most/must/moist/mist/mast/mouse

papsmearular/peepilr/popoluer/popeler/poopuler

derver/drover/drivver/diver/drivur

is!

A little birdie told me that I won it. Then again, that birdie probably had about 12 beers and was at the time flying backwards.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:32 pm

Magus978 wrote:A little birdie told me that I won it. Then again, that birdie probably had about 12 beers and was at the time flying backwards.

Well, one thing I know for sure is that it isn't Rip Tyler. He won the 2012 Championship but wasn't voted into the All Star race the very next week! Laughing

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:25 am

Accelerator Motorsports gets sponsorship from Cluckin' Bell shortly after the 2015 starts, several drivers up to fill the ride.

It seems that Accelerator Motorsports may try to get a second car into the Elite Series after Cluckin' Bell expressed interest in sponsoring the team. The team contacted several drivers about the spot if the officials allowed them to run the car part time or in special events.

One free agent grabbed the team's attention, Samuel Thompson, a 32 year old washed out megachurch pastor from Louisiana, had applied to the team a couple months prior to the season starting but his application wasn't looked at until after Cluckin' Bell contacted the team.

Samuel has little racing experience, if you could call racing go-karts at theme parks to be racing experience. He wound up getting washed out of the church he ran because he unsuccessfully attempted to con his members out of hundreds of thousands of dollars. With little money left to his name, this is a desparate attempt at grabbing the spotlight and getting in God's 'good graces'... or so he believes.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Groribe Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:57 pm

New Team Formed, Sponsor in progress

Timothy Ruiz (Ru-iz), a soon-to-be 21 year old driver, is expected to run the remainder Texas races and plans to run 3 more races before the season ends. He finally announced of a number which he'll run for this season. He will run the #112 car, although sponsors are unknown at this time.

Timothy said "I wish to partake this series for the last 2 years, but funding was in the way from participating." He also mentions a possible full time ride next year as a rookie.

His first race he plans to run on is Mosport, though his plan is unclear due to sponsorship woes.
Groribe
Groribe
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Groribe Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:30 am

Timothy Ruiz Team name & sponsorship announced, apologize for revealing rating

Timothy Ruiz announced his team name will be Ruiz-Paul Motorsports, named after her friend Linda Paul. He also announced his sponsorship, Police Dough Pizza for his #112 Lenard. He also said to cut back to the Texas races only, possibly due to an incident with other people.

Speaking of the incident, he went out of his was way to apologize for revealing his rating to basically everyone in the world, and is sorry for all of the controversy. He has since been ashamed for his stupidity. He may have a heart of gold, but his head wasn't in the right place.

We will hopefully see him at Karl's Superstore in San Antonio.
Groribe
Groribe
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:17 pm

Truck Series 2015 Schedule Receiving Overhaul; Retaining Talladega?

The FARC Truck Series, after struggling to maintain healthy grid sizes in 2014, is set to experience downsizing for the new year. With the addition of the FARC Duckroll Super Series to take the Truck Series' place as the secondary FARC division, the FTS will now be the sanctioning body's C-level series.

Once again, the list of venues that will be hosting its races looks very different than the previous season. Of greatest note, perhaps, is that there will be no Texas Triple Crown (or any races in Texas) this year, and there will be far fewer companion events with the FARC Elite Series, in general. While this may mean less money for the teams, it appears that the schedule will be composed of primarily short tracks, similarly to what the schedule looked like in the first years of the series (it was only 2009 when the Trucks made their first visit to a track of over 1.5 miles). The local fans will be treated to much more FARC racing in the form of the Trucks than in the past few years, and many drivers will get to enjoy racing on more familiar tracks.

The Truck Series isn't alone; all four of FARC's touring division, including the Elite Series, will see many races on grassroots, lower-budget short tracks this year. For the Trucks, however, these types of tracks will make up the bulk of the schedule. There are currently only two races scheduled at road courses: the Carolina Motorsports Park and the Nelson Ledges Road Course. There is also one speedway, being the Gateway Motorsports Park, where the series last raced in 2010. Among the short tracks on the calendar thus far are the Thunder Road Speedbowl in Vermont, the unpaved Terre Haute Action Track in Indiana, the incredibly small Raceway Park in Illinois, and an Elite Series companion event at the Berlin Raceway in Michigan.

At least three races still have yet to be announced, and there are rumors that one of them could be a great outlier among the list of lesser-known venues that will be hosting races; the Talladega Superspeedway. Having long been a staple on the Elite Series' calendar, the Truck Series only made it's first visit to the world's third-to-largest oval last September. Bringing many of the grid's new, smaller teams to Talladega would seem questionable, as even the Super Series won't be racing at a restrictor plate track. But with the Elite Series in town once again this September, there would be little worry of attracting fans as would be the case with a standalone event. If the Trucks were to race there, the schedule would consist of the "full package" of racing circuits (short track, speedway, superspeedway, road course, dirt track) while maintaining a grassroots short track emphasis. It is probable that the other events that have yet to be announced will be on short tracks, although there has been no confirmation as to what any of the remaining three tracks will be.

As the series' 14th season approaches, one thing does seem certain; the Trucks will be more budget-friendly and attractive to shoestring start-up operations looking to make their way into FARC racing, much like the original ARLA Thunder Trucks was during its first years.

------------------------------

(OOC: Nothing is official here, I'm just posting some possible ideas.)
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Racerfan275 Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:31 pm

Nitro Racing and Jinx Racing to form a merger
The twin single car teams of Jinx and Nitro Racing, after talks between the respective team owners, Joel "Jinx" Rodriguez and Tommy Ashby, have agreed to a merger between their two teams. Ashby was heard saying "Jinx and I have both become good friends since the season started. We both thought the merger could help out the two of us in the long run in both FARC and Master Cup series." The new team will go by Nitro Racing-powered by Jinx Engines, for the time being. This will apply to all teams that both owners respectfully take care of

Racerfan275
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Racerfan275 Mon May 04, 2015 7:43 am

Update:Team Name decided
After some talks, Jinx Rodriguez and Tommy Ashby have settled on a new team name for their merger. A.J.A. Racing, or Ashby-Jinx-Ashby Racing, will be the name after their merger, with the younger Ashby, Trey, being given part-ownership of the team along with his father.

Racerfan275
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Groribe Sun May 10, 2015 5:00 pm

Ruiz-Paul Motorsport Update

Timothy Ruiz, Driver/Owner of Ruiz-Paul Motorsport (RPM), announced that his intention for FARC is still as high after a few years of rejecting him. He went to quote "Next year, I would make the top 10 in points and have a win to my name" He seems alittle too confident but he is, however, really smart. He might be on to something. We will see him in a few week time at Karl's Clash to see is scheme for the first time.
Groribe
Groribe
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:24 pm

Churchill, Inc. Suspending Elite Series Operations

The upcoming Karl's Klash round for the FARC Elites Series will be the final showing for the #84 Inglesby of Zack Churchill for the forseeable future.

Soon to be turning 23, the rookie from Toledo has made only two starts in his FARC career, both of which came earlier this year. However, the team for which he drives, Churchill, Inc., owned by his father Scott, will be withdrawing from the series at the conclusion of the weekend of racing in San Antonio. There was no official statement released as to why the team is departing so shortly after entering the series, but unofficial reports claim that it has been experiencing legal troubles from failures to pay various expenses.

This leaves five race weekends in which the team will withdraw the #84 car, including the Texas Triple Crown event at Texas Motor Speedway.

Zack Churchill, himself, has stated that he will not actively search for another ride this year, opting instead to focus on racing in the regional ranks for the same team. It is unknown, however, if any of Churchill, Incorporated's other racing divisions will be affected by the troubles that have resulted in its fault from FARC racing, and the young driver may be out of a ride in regional competition, as well, if the team is forced to shut down entirely.
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

2015 FARC Silly Season - Page 4 Empty FARC 2016 Plans

Post by JINXaPHRENIC Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:51 am

"After some time to think and look at the current situation, I decided to merge the team which would be best for the future of both teams involved in my opinion. Nitro Racing's owner Tommy Ashby and I came to an agreement to merge both teams in an effort to improve our FARC effort and potentially become a championship threat in the near future. Long term we both have similar goals with trying to break into TMLT and TMMC ownership/driver status. I've been a driver in the TMLT series and an owner/driver in TMMC as well as FARC. I'm looking forward to working with the Ashby family in creating a championship team and helping to develop the champions of the future. I've also gotten to know Trey during this season look forward to working with him and Kellan who I still have to meet. I've learned from experience that a team is better suited with more people running the operation than just one power hungry maniac making all the decisions. That's how I almost destroyed our offroad and endurance teams. So I'm very excited to get Tommy, Trey, and Kellan on board and work together to bring A.J.A. Racing a championship and into the future." - Joel "JINX" Rodriguez

PS:
"As for JINX Incorporated, we'll still be a separate entity from A.J.A. Racing for now. JINX Racing School, JINX Motor Works, JINX Racing Development and our endure/offroad teams will remain separate for the time being. You never know what the future holds though." - Joel "JINX" Rodriguez

P.PS:
"I can't wait to have our first official A.J.A. Racing meeting on the new JINX Inc. jet. I hope you three can pick a good destination, I don't know where you guys would want to go." - Joel "JINX" Rodriguez
JINXaPHRENIC
JINXaPHRENIC
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4