Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nascar Teams form Race Team Alliance

+15
Alpineopossum
BooyakaDragon
RealRacer4
crl
Alta
bigdc48
conrail1990
PYLrulz
f1fan12
Cynon
Mother of Invention
bsoyuz
gone-sovereign
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Lucstar88
19 posters

Go down

Nascar Teams form Race Team Alliance  Empty Nascar Teams form Race Team Alliance

Post by Lucstar88 Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:23 am

Sprint Cup teams form Race Team Alliance A group of nine multi-car teams participating in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (NSCS) announced today they have formed a collaborative business association called the Race Team Alliance (RTA). The purpose of the organization is to create an open forum for the teams to explore areas of common interest and to work collaboratively on initiatives to help preserve, promote, and grow the sport of stock car racing. The organization intends to open up its membership to all full time NSCS teams in the very near future. In providing a vehicle for the teams to work together, the organization creates for the first time a single entity to engage with stakeholders on creative ways to market and experience the power of the sport's teams and drivers. As part of its focus, the RTA also plans to explore innovative ways to harness the combined purchasing power and scale of the teams' operations to drive efficiencies in costs. Rob Kauffman, co-owner of Michael Waltrip Racing, has been elected the first chair of the RTA.
"With the encouragement of NASCAR and the manufacturers, the teams have met in various forms and forums over the years to explore areas of common interest. This simply formalizes what was an informal group." said Kauffman. "The key word is 'Collaboration'. We all have vested interests in the success and popularity of stock car racing. By working together and speaking with a single voice, it should be a simpler and smoother process to work with current and potential groups involved with the sport. Whether it be looking for industry-wide travel partners or collaborating on technical issues - the idea is to work together to increase revenue, spend more efficiently, and deliver more value to our partners."
The following teams are the executive members of the RTA: Chip Ganassi Racing with Felix Sabates, Hendrick Motor Sports, Joe Gibbs Racing, Michael Waltrip Racing, Richard Childress Racing, Richard Petty Motor Sports, Roush Fenway Racing, Stewart-Haas Racing and Team Penske.(RTA)(7-7-2014)

So the teams have a union now / Mega Alliance :/

So? What happens from here, cause the last time they did, (Teamsters). 2 people got banned from NASCAR for life...
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLucstar88

Back to top Go down

Nascar Teams form Race Team Alliance  Empty Re: Nascar Teams form Race Team Alliance

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:45 am

This would be good if it didn't have Hendrick, Gibbs, or Penske in it.
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

https://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Nascar Teams form Race Team Alliance  Empty Re: Nascar Teams form Race Team Alliance

Post by gone-sovereign Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:57 am

Lucstar88 wrote:Sprint Cup teams form Race Team Alliance A group of nine multi-car teams participating in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (NSCS) announced today they have formed a collaborative business association called the Race Team Alliance (RTA). The purpose of the organization is to create an open forum for the teams to explore areas of common interest and to work collaboratively on initiatives to help preserve, promote, and grow the sport of stock car racing. The organization intends to open up its membership to all full time NSCS teams in the very near future. In providing a vehicle for the teams to work together, the organization creates for the first time a single entity to engage with stakeholders on creative ways to market and experience the power of the sport's teams and drivers. As part of its focus, the RTA also plans to explore innovative ways to harness the combined purchasing power and scale of the teams' operations to drive efficiencies in costs. Rob Kauffman, co-owner of Michael Waltrip Racing, has been elected the first chair of the RTA.
"With the encouragement of NASCAR and the manufacturers, the teams have met in various forms and forums over the years to explore areas of common interest. This simply formalizes what was an informal group." said Kauffman. "The key word is 'Collaboration'. We all have vested interests in the success and popularity of stock car racing. By working together and speaking with a single voice, it should be a simpler and smoother process to work with current and potential groups involved with the sport. Whether it be looking for industry-wide travel partners or collaborating on technical issues - the idea is to work together to increase revenue, spend more efficiently, and deliver more value to our partners."
The following teams are the executive members of the RTA: Chip Ganassi Racing with Felix Sabates, Hendrick Motor Sports, Joe Gibbs Racing, Michael Waltrip Racing, Richard Childress Racing, Richard Petty Motor Sports, Roush Fenway Racing, Stewart-Haas Racing and Team Penske.(RTA)(7-7-2014)

So? What happens from here, cause the last time they did, (Teamsters). 2 people got banned from NASCAR for life...

Those were my thoughts exactly when I first heard this. Any sort of union in NASCAR usually doesn't go over well...
gone-sovereign
gone-sovereign
Champion
Champion

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:08 am

Well, I see the MCMA (MASSIVE BOYCOTT) thing happening in the Cup Series now, or at least I imagine that this could potentially happen in a close future
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:05 pm

Hope this becomes a wake up call to a certain Mr France.

Also hope Mr Kauffman is a better leader then Driver Razz
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:22 pm

I notice a distinct lack of backmarkers in this. Looks more like F1's "Strategy Group" than anything else...

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:56 pm

Cynon wrote:I notice a distinct lack of backmarkers in this. Looks more like F1's "Strategy Group" than anything else...
I get your point, but I don't think it's a big deal.

I look at it as a group of people who have chance to actually stand up to the France Family aristocracy.  As a friend of mine pointed out this is very similar to how CART got formed, and that kind of worked out for a while.
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:08 pm

Mother of Invention wrote:
Cynon wrote:I notice a distinct lack of backmarkers in this. Looks more like F1's "Strategy Group" than anything else...
I get your point, but I don't think it's a big deal.

I look at it as a group of people who have chance to actually stand up to the France Family aristocracy.  As a friend of mine pointed out this is very similar to how CART got formed, and that kind of worked out for a while.

I don't see that (the association having any kind of power over the Frances) happening, I see something like a breakaway series in a close future, since NASCAR is quickly being destroyed by Brian France.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:22 pm

I think a few of you guys are looking to far into this...
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PYLrulz Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:43 pm

kensethfan wrote:
Lucstar88 wrote:Sprint Cup teams form Race Team Alliance A group of nine multi-car teams participating in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (NSCS) announced today they have formed a collaborative business association called the Race Team Alliance (RTA). The purpose of the organization is to create an open forum for the teams to explore areas of common interest and to work collaboratively on initiatives to help preserve, promote, and grow the sport of stock car racing. The organization intends to open up its membership to all full time NSCS teams in the very near future. In providing a vehicle for the teams to work together, the organization creates for the first time a single entity to engage with stakeholders on creative ways to market and experience the power of the sport's teams and drivers. As part of its focus, the RTA also plans to explore innovative ways to harness the combined purchasing power and scale of the teams' operations to drive efficiencies in costs. Rob Kauffman, co-owner of Michael Waltrip Racing, has been elected the first chair of the RTA.

Those were my thoughts exactly when I first heard this. Any sort of union in NASCAR usually doesn't go over well...

Yeah, but those were a few people.

What would happen if NASCAR banned the big teams because they "unionized"?!?
PYLrulz
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:53 pm

PYLrulz wrote:
kensethfan wrote:

Junior nation would be confused.

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:18 pm

Cynon wrote:
PYLrulz wrote:
kensethfan wrote:

Junior nation would be confused.
As Stupid as Brian France is, I don't think he'd be that stupid to mess with the a team or group of teams with such big name drivers.

That's why this is a good thing, these teams can actually pull some weight around and not have to be pushed around by the France Family Monarchy.
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by conrail1990 Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:24 pm

A day after all the back markers ruled the track. Every big team announce the formation of an alliance. Laughing
conrail1990
conrail1990
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:25 pm

conrail1990 wrote:A day after all the back markers ruled the track. Every big team joins an alliance. Laughing 

Well, if they get banned, NASCAR will become backmarker party. Now I realize how bad and why I hate the bigger teams, they take out all the fun. Laughing  
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdc48 Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:28 pm

bsoyuz wrote:Well, I see the MCMA (MASSIVE BOYCOTT) thing happening in the Cup Series now, or at least I imagine that this could potentially happen in a close future

That's exactly what I thought.
bigdc48
bigdc48
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by gone-sovereign Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:32 pm

This alliance does seem well-intentioned, and while it's not like they're trying to separate themselves completely from the sport, it still sounds a lot like the Teamsters Union conflict in the early 60's. Not to mention the number of Cup teams in the alliance versus the number of Cup teams that aren't is virtually split in half. We'll just have to wait and see.

On that note -- wouldn't you know -- someone from Michael Waltrip Racing is behind the whole thing. Yeeeeeeeeeeeah...
gone-sovereign
gone-sovereign
Champion
Champion

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

Back to top Go down

Post by gone-sovereign Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:44 pm

Pardon the double post, but:

Jayski.com wrote:UPDATE: Statement from NASCAR: "We are aware of the alliance concept the team owners have announced, but have very few specifics on its structure or purpose. It is apparently still in development and we're still learning about the details so it would be inappropriate to comment right now. NASCAR's mission, as it has always been, is to create a fair playing field where anyone can come and compete. Our job is to support and strengthen all of the teams, large and small, across all of our series and we'll continue to do that. NASCAR is a unique community with hundreds of stakeholders. They all have a voice and always will."(NASCAR)(7-7-2014)

Make of that what you will, but to me it gives off some mixed signs.
gone-sovereign
gone-sovereign
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:54 pm

kensethfan wrote:Pardon the double post, but:

Jayski.com wrote:UPDATE: Statement from NASCAR: "We are aware of the alliance concept the team owners have announced, but have very few specifics on its structure or purpose. It is apparently still in development and we're still learning about the details so it would be inappropriate to comment right now. NASCAR's mission, as it has always been, is to create a fair playing field where anyone can come and compete. Our job is to support and strengthen all of the teams, large and small, across all of our series and we'll continue to do that. NASCAR is a unique community with hundreds of stakeholders. They all have a voice and always will."(NASCAR)(7-7-2014)

Make of that what you will, but to me it gives off some mixed signs.

Hmm... I was honestly expecting NASCAR to say something along the lines of, "We are excited to align ourselves and cooperate with these teams" or something along those lines. I honestly was surprised that NASCAR took this approach. Honestly, I didn't think much of this at first. NASCAR's response to this has made me VERY interested in this! This whole RTA thing screams, "To be continued"
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:57 pm

Kind of how i see this as well.

Needless to say i'm interested to see how this plays out.
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:58 pm

I would like to see this playing out, but ending with BRIAN FRANCE OUT. Or with an alternative sanctioning body, this will be interesting to see.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by conrail1990 Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:04 pm

What I hope come out of this.

Brian France out
Chase gone
More competitive tracks
conrail1990
conrail1990
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:10 pm

conrail1990 wrote:What I hope come out of this.

Brian France out
Chase gone
More competitive tracks
I would add to that:

- A shorter calendar and easier to travel calendar (30 races - starts in the east, ends in the west)
- Less cookie cutters
- International races (off-season plos)
- More roadies
- An bigger international integration
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PYLrulz Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:24 pm

Alta wrote:
Kind of how i see this as well.

Needless to say i'm interested to see how this plays out.

I have read that, while the 9 big teams have created this, they have stated that they are open to bringing in the smaller teams as well.
PYLrulz
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by crl Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:46 pm

bsoyuz wrote:
conrail1990 wrote:What I hope come out of this.

Brian France out
Chase gone
More competitive tracks
I would add to that:

- A shorter calendar and easier to travel calendar (30 races - starts in the east, ends in the west)
- Less cookie cutters
- International races (off-season plos)
- More roadies
- An bigger international integration
Merging the Cup Series with the Nationwide Series, and stealing...er, adapting the FARC Elite Series's 50/50 sprint format for every race except both Daytonas, the 600, Southern 500, Brickyard 400, the race at Talladega on International Motorsports Hall of Fame induction weekend, and the finale at Homestead. Steal...uh, adopt the TM Master Cup Series points system with some modifications, such as giving the winner of each race 70 points instead of 60, and doubling the points for the seven races I suggested to have their distances preserved.

Josef Newgarden's #1 Tennessee-based EFR fan.
EFR's #1 fan of Karen Gillan and Milana Vayntrub.
Nascar Teams form Race Team Alliance  NM14-Wallpapers-LewisS_Android_320x480
crl
crl
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:06 pm

Especially with how NASCAR responded to the RTA, I'd love to see how this will end up. As someone has mentioned, it hasn't ended too well when some sort of union started up and got canned by NASCAR. I don't want to get my hopes up too high, but I will keep my fingers crossed and keep an ear out on what will happen from here.

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BooyakaDragon Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:36 pm

Personally I don't see a lot coming out of this. I highly doubt they will get rid of France.

Heck, can France even be fired? I don't understand NASCAR government.
BooyakaDragon
BooyakaDragon
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:48 pm

BooyakaDragon wrote:Personally I don't see a lot coming out of this. I highly doubt they will get rid of France.

As of right now no, but if the RTA staged a "boardroom coup" (a sudden takeover of a company) they could theoretically oust France. But I highly doubt that that would happen. For now it's probably a just a voice for the teams. I think Kauffmann said that they would encourage other teams to join.
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

http://ohioperspective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BooyakaDragon Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:50 pm

Alpineopossum wrote:
BooyakaDragon wrote:Personally I don't see a lot coming out of this. I highly doubt they will get rid of France.

As of right now no, but if the RTA staged a "boardroom coup" (a sudden takeover of a company) they could theoretically oust France. But I highly doubt that that would happen. For now it's probably a just a voice for the teams. I think Kauffmann said that they would encourage other teams to join.
Would be great seeing the teams actually trying to force France or the higher ups in NASCAR to fix themselves. I hope it happens, but the cynical side of me says nothing will change because of this.
BooyakaDragon
BooyakaDragon
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by RACECAR Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:33 am

Alot of people are already comparing this to the last time a Union was formed but the huge difference here is that this is ALL the big teams with the ALL the huge sponsor/promotional money and big name drivers and given that NASCAR is more commercial then back then at that time, I think telling to "Disband or don't show up" could actually be a financial mistake. That's assuming that this IS a union. It is interesting that of all people, Rob Kaufman is the one leading this (figures the guy with wallstreet pockets would convince them to do this, although I'm kinda hoping at this point for anything that stops the stupidity of Brian France).
RACECAR
RACECAR
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

https://www.youtube.com/user/Spyker88

Back to top Go down

Post by tommykl Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:21 am

While I do get the comparison between this and attempts in the 1960s, I think this one has more of a chance to succeed. If I'm not wrong (and I don't know much about NASCAR's past), last time was Curtis Turner trying to create a driver's union, and that was dead in the water before it was even started. This time, with all the big teams taking part, it's going to be more difficult for the image-conscious NASCAR to stifle it this time. I'm interested in seeing how and if this plays out, and what effects it may have.

Also:
crl wrote:Merging the Cup Series with the Nationwide Series, and stealing...er, adapting the FARC Elite Series's 50/50 sprint format for every race except both Daytonas, the 600, Southern 500, Brickyard 400, the race at Talladega on International Motorsports Hall of Fame induction weekend, and the finale at Homestead. Steal...uh, adopt the TM Master Cup Series points system with some modifications, such as giving the winner of each race 70 points instead of 60, and doubling the points for the seven races I suggested to have their distances preserved.
Do I spot a Tom Lehrer reference?  Razz 
tommykl
tommykl
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by BooyakaDragon Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:56 pm

@MartySmithESPN: Brad Daugherty confirms what many sources told me: Owners want bigger piece of TV pie.”
BooyakaDragon
BooyakaDragon
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by crl Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:26 pm

BooyakaDragon wrote:@MartySmithESPN: Brad Daugherty confirms what many sources told me: Owners want bigger piece of TV pie.”
Dateline 2016: A dispute over TV money sees NASCAR lock out its top Sprint Cup Series owners. It is threatening the season.

crl
crl
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by vbooy57 Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm

This strikes me as a union and I'm rather on the pro-union side of things, but while I am behind this in a sort of moral sense I suppose, I smell the potential for trouble.
vbooy57
vbooy57
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:39 pm

I just got done listening to Marty Smith's and Ryan McGee's podcast with Brad Daugherty being the special guest. The way they talked about the RTA thing, this could potentially be a HUGE deal. You can take a listen here: http://bit.ly/1oyPlqp 

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkz47 Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:59 pm

I'm a bit disappointed that all they're looking for is a better TV deal. Seems like they're not as concerned with the state of the sport as we expected.
Sparkz47
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:36 pm

Just from reading an article about RTA that's out now, you'd think it's just nothing more than fighting over money. But after listening to the podcast, it's much more than that.

IMO, it's worth the 45+ minutes listening to the podcast and hear Marty, McGee, and Brad Daugherty make the comparisons to what happened with CART/USAC/IRL, and the driver unions back in the '60s in NASCAR. Another point they brought up is how there's a lot of risk and very little reward on how much money the teams are spending just to be competitive and can't make much money off of it due to a number of circumstances with parts, travel expenses, what little revenue they're making to keep their operation running. Just look at how many teams there are now compared to 10-15 years ago, as well as how much money teams and sponsors have to spend these days.

I can't really explain it as well as what the podcast does, but that's my TL;DL version of what they talked about.

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by crl Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:26 pm

crl
crl
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:12 pm

NASCAR President, Mike Helton also had this to say: http://www.motorsport.com/nascar-cup/news/it-s-business-as-usual-for-nascar

NASCAR president Mike Helton met the media at New Hampshire Motor Speedway on Friday morning and his message was clear, “we are not going to change the way we do business”.

Helton addressed the Race Team Alliance – the newly formed coalition of NASCAR’s top nine owners representing 25 of the Sprint Cup Series 42 full-time teams – which was announced on Monday and featured Robert Kauffman as the chair.

Although the sanctioning body put out a brief response on Monday, Helton’s message was clear NASCAR “will stay the course” while continuing to work closely with the competitors in the garage.

“We’ve got great respect for all of our stakeholders in the sport as their business models would evolve from time to time, ours has too,” Helton said. “But we have great respect for all of our stakeholders so any perception that there could be animosity based on this topic is incorrect and very unfortunate and we should set that straight very quickly.

“We also take very serious our responsibility to make decisions in this sport, in the garage area, for the race tracks and the other partners that we’ve got because we’ve all worked together for a long time to make a great product. Part of that responsibility is to have a sport that has a great product at great race tracks for our fans. The owners have been very clear that that’s their intention, too. So we stand together very clearly on that.”

Helton acknowledged that short of being informed that RTA was sending out a release on Monday regarding the formation of their alliance that the public knows “everything that we know” at this time and “nothing else”.

“They’ve made clear that their intentions are to grow the sport and make the sport stronger through their ownerships and we have respect for what they do to their business models,” Helton said. “But we believe the way we do our form of motorsports has worked.

“We continue to add assets and values to create and grow the sport and we’ll continue to do that with the input of as many people as we can talk to individually. A lot of that is to limit the barrier of entry the best we can particularly in the garage area in all of our series to encourage people that want to be owners or drivers or crew members to be part of our sport.”

Helton maintained that NASCAR would continue to hold an open dialogue between the sanctioning body and the competition.

“Part of our method of operation over the last six decades, is to make decisions – and we make those decisions by listening to a lot of individual stakeholders in the garage area. Every car owner in here has a voice, crew members, drivers, crew chiefs. We take that input and we make what we think are the best decisions for the whole sport.

“We’ll continue to operate that way. That’s our intention – to build NASCAR collectively and we’ll continue to do that.”

Helton left the media with one final thought regarding the RTA, that he will “caution everyone on the perception of things” when moving forward analyzing the new alliance.

“We’ve got a lot of people involved, more people involved from NASCAR today than ever to listen to the different disciplines in the garage and hear them so that we can make the best decisions for everybody.”

I find it odd how NASCAR said that they're willing to do what the fans, as well as the drivers and teams say, yet in this article, NASCAR's basically telling them to screw off.

My thoughts on this: NASCAR could've only made one bad move as a response to RTA being formed, which is the worst possible thing they could've done, and that's what they exactly did. What Mike Helton said at the media center had to leave a lot of team owners VERY unhappy.

Last edited by RealRacer4 on Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:15 pm

Well, is the moment when the **** hits the fan.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by crl Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:30 am

This is something RTA should look at; it kind of fits into their plan, especially if they can get the small teams in the door:

http://beyondtheflag.com/2014/07/08/open-letter-nascar-change-needed/#!bdlypV

crl
crl
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:44 pm

f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down