Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2014 Formula One World Championship - The teams and drivers of next season

+28
RACECAR
Tanrar
RyanB06
flyingturns89
tommykl
RealRacer4
Backmarker
bsoyuz
Cynon
Metro 6r4
Ben Atkins
pennst24
Magus978
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Alpineopossum
Alta
crl
navycook75
Chives2112
BWard
Dan Mackay
Toblerone
f1fan12
Electric Wolf
RetrogradeRenegade
Syzygy
PYLrulz
Milan655
32 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

2014 Formula One World Championship - The teams and drivers of next season - Page 2 Empty Re: 2014 Formula One World Championship - The teams and drivers of next season

Post by Milan655 Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:53 pm

Mine which includes the completed manoeuvres-
Caterham:
1. Charles Pic
2. Alexander Rossi

Ferrari:
1. Fernando Alonso (Potentiality he moves to McLaren)
2. Kimi Raikkonen

Force India:
1. Kevin Magnussen
2. Adrian Sutil

Lotus:
1. Romain Grosjean
2. Nico Hulkenberg (Move is finally set to happen!)

Marussia:
1. Jules Bianchi
2. Vitaly Petrov

McLaren:
1. Jenson Button
2. Sergio Perez

Mercedes:
1. Lewis Hamilton
2. Nico Rosberg

Red Bull:
1. Sebastian Vettel
2. Daniel Ricciardo

Sauber:
1. Sergey Sirotkin
2. Esteban Gutierrez

Toro Rosso:
1. Jean Eric Vergne
2. Daniil Kvyat

Williams Team Wrecking Ball:
1. Johnny Cecotto
2. Sergio Canamasas
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

2014 Formula One World Championship - The teams and drivers of next season - Page 2 Empty Re: 2014 Formula One World Championship - The teams and drivers of next season

Post by Ben Atkins Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:09 pm

Red Bull - 1 Ben Atkins
Red Bull - 2 JASON PLATO
Mercedes - 3 Jimmie Johnson
Mercedes - 4 Jeff Gordon
Ferrari - 5 MICHAEL SCHUMACHER!!!
Ferrari - 6 RALF SCHUMACHER!!!
Lotus - 7 Daniel Leckliter
Lotus - 8 Chris Wetz
McLaren - 9 BARNEY WARD
McLaren - 10 Narain Karthikeyan
Force India - 11 dolan duk
Force India - 12 Casey Lester because he asked
Sauber - 14 Sebastian Saavedra
Sauber - 15 Danica Patrick
Toro Rosso - 16 Graham Rahal
Toro Rosso - 17 Tony Stewart
Williams - 18 David Stremme
Williams - 19 Frank Wrathall
Caterham - 20 Matt Neal
Caterham - 21 Tyler Haney
Marussia - 22 Lewis Hamilton
Marussia - 23 Sebastian Vettel
USGP - 24 Kyle Busch
USGP - 25 Nick Phillip AAAAAAAAAAAAAH THE RICER

and yes I'm being serious...

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Metro 6r4 Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:15 pm

How about the extra grid slot that should still be open with the demise of the US F1 team gets filled by a team.
Metro 6r4
Metro 6r4
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:11 pm

Metro 6r4 wrote:How about the extra grid slot that should still be open with the demise of the US F1 team gets filled by a team.
And the HRT spot. 28 cars, that would be... Drool 
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:59 pm

26, I think.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:28 am

Casey Lester wrote:26, I think.
Embarassed 
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pennst24 Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:18 am

On one hand I'd like to see manufacturers like Toyota and BMW back but then I remembered they underperformed like hell (especially Toyota, BMW at least had Kubica).
pennst24
pennst24
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:48 am

Williams have confirmed their driver line-up with Massa and Bottas. Maldonado will therefore not return to Formula 1 next year.
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:16 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/24903504

Kevin Magnussen will replace Sergio Perez at McLaren next year.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:10 pm

Milan655 wrote:Williams have confirmed their driver line-up with Massa and Bottas. Maldonado will therefore not return to Formula 1 next year.
As much as I like Massa... he needs to hang it up...

BWardboy88 wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/24903504

Kevin Magnussen will replace Sergio Perez at McLaren next year.
I'm both happy for Magnussen and sad for Perez. Not sure how to feel about that news. Granted, with McLaren having two development drivers on the way to F1 fast, (the other being Stoffel Vandoorne), Perez was never going to last at McLaren.

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PYLrulz Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:13 pm

Yeah, McLaren provides a shit car, and it's Sergio's fault. Please -_-
PYLrulz
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:35 pm

PYLrulz wrote:Yeah, McLaren provides a shit car, and it's Sergio's fault.  Please -_-
Maybe Sergio deserved another season in the car, but to be honest this year he has been very disappointing. There have been instances where Perez showed quality and skill, yet across the season he was really badly outperformed by Button. 35 points vs 60 points is a big difference.

I must admit though that I am both surprised and unsurprised. Magnussen is undoubtedly is pure quality, yet I would have thought TelMex would have been a great sponsor for McLaren to utilise now that they are without Vodafone sponsorship heading into 2014. A bit of money could give a chance to recuperate from their worse car in over 15 years. As far as I am aware, only Tag Heuer and Bestseller sponsor him of which neither quite compare to TelMex Neutral 
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:43 pm

Really sucks for Sergio...But i guess someone has to take the fall for McLaren sucking this season. :/
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:40 pm

Red Bull - 1 = Sebastian Vettel
Red Bull - 2 = Daniel Riccardo
Mercedes - 3 = Lewis Hamilton
Mercedes - 4 = Nico Rosberg
Ferrari - 5 = Fernando Alonso
Ferrari - 6 = Kimi Raikkonen
Lotus - 7 = Nico Hulkenburg or Pastor Maldanado or ???
Lotus - 8 = Roman Grosjean
McLaren - 9 = Jenson Button
McLaren - 10 = Kevin Magnuson (R)
Force India - 11 = Paul di Resta or ???
Force India - 12 = Adrian Sutil or ???
Sauber - 14 - Sergey Sirotkin (R)
Sauber - 15 - Esteben Gutirriez or ???
Toro Rosso - 16 - Jean-Eric Vergne
Toro Rosso - 17 - Daniil Kyaat (R)
Williams - 18 - Felipe Massa
Williams - 19 - Valterri Bottas
Marussia - 20 - Jules Bianchi
Marussia - 21 - Max Chilton or Luiz Razia or Rodolfo Gonzalez or ???
Caterham - 22 - Charles Pic
Caterham - 23 - Giedo van der Garde or Alexander Rossi or ???
There are few open spots remaining. Lotus has an open spot to replace Raikkonen and supposedly Hulkenburg is in the frame for that. Force India could have two open seats and Sauber has one, but Sauber needs a pay driver. Caterham and Marussia require pay drivers as well. One has to wonder if Sergio Perez will land somewhere.
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

http://ohioperspective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:49 pm

Maybe not related to the Entries of teams and drivers, but F1-related anyway.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/111262

Teams voicing concerns about 'ugly' cars possibly coming to 2014.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Metro 6r4 Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:59 pm

BWardboy88 wrote: Teams voicing concerns about 'ugly' cars possibly coming to 2014.
They've been ugly since 2009 and I wasn't a big fan of the cars from the mid 2000's as well. How could they possibly make them look any uglier?!
Metro 6r4
Metro 6r4
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RetrogradeRenegade Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:16 pm

PYLrulz wrote:Yeah, McLaren provides a shit car, and it's Sergio's fault.  Please -_-
Alta wrote:Really sucks for Sergio...But i guess someone has to take the fall for McLaren sucking this season. :/
So, because McLaren made a crap car, they should have to stick with a driver who now clearly does not have a world championship in him?
RetrogradeRenegade
RetrogradeRenegade
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:50 pm

They have been ugly ever since they did away with cars that look like this...

2014 Formula One World Championship - The teams and drivers of next season - Page 2 1994si10
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:17 pm

RetrogradeRenegade wrote:
Alta wrote:Really sucks for Sergio...But i guess someone has to take the fall for McLaren sucking this season. :/
So, because McLaren made a crap car, they should have to stick with a driver who now clearly does not have a world championship in him?
At the same time it shouldn't mean they sack a guy who never got a fair shot. Button has been as anonymous as Sergio has this season.
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:35 pm

f1fan12 wrote:They have been ugly ever since they did away with cars that look like this...

2014 Formula One World Championship - The teams and drivers of next season - Page 2 1994si10
Agreed. Excluding Jordan, they're always awesome.

2014 Formula One World Championship - The teams and drivers of next season - Page 2 Heinz-10
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RetrogradeRenegade Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:23 pm

Alta wrote:
At the same time it shouldn't mean they sack a guy who never got a fair shot. Button has been as anonymous as Sergio has this season.
Not really. He could've beaten both Mercedes to third back in Malaysia, and has outscored Perez 60-35. Perez had a fair shot to prove himself against Button, and we all know Button is not the best driver on the grid, especially when the car is not perfectly suited to him.
RetrogradeRenegade
RetrogradeRenegade
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:50 pm

Alta wrote:
Not really. He could've beaten both Mercedes to third back in Malaysia, and has outscored Perez 60-35. Perez had a fair shot to prove himself against Button, and we all know Button is not the best driver on the grid, especially when the car is not perfectly suited to him.
I don't think one season is enough to gauge it in McLaren's case. Sure Perez hasn't scored as much as Button but he hasn't been that far off him.
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RetrogradeRenegade Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:19 am

Alta wrote:
Alta wrote:
I don't think one season is enough to gauge it in McLaren's case. Sure Perez hasn't scored as much as Button but he hasn't been that far off him.
Which is my point. If Perez can't beat Button now, then he sure as hell isn't going to win a world title. And if he can't win a title, what's the point of keeping him around?
RetrogradeRenegade
RetrogradeRenegade
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:55 am

Heikki Kovalainen set to replace Raikkonen for the rest of 2013.
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RetrogradeRenegade Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:02 pm

Milan655 wrote:Heikki Kovalainen set to replace Raikkonen for the rest of 2013.
WHAT.

Not that I feel bad for Davide Valsecchi or anything, but this is kinda completely out of left field... Shocked

It'll be nice to see Heikki back in a decent car though.
RetrogradeRenegade
RetrogradeRenegade
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:38 pm

Milan655 wrote:Heikki Kovalainen set to replace Raikkonen for the rest of 2013.
WHAT.

Not that I feel bad for Davide Valsecchi or anything, but this is kinda completely out of left field... Shocked

It'll be nice to see Heikki back in a decent car though.
I think Lotus would of been like Nemo.

one Finn short.

so they put Heikki in the car.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:47 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/25038825

Caterham F1 are considering signing Swedish novice driver Marcus Ericsson for next season.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:14 pm

BWardboy88 wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/25038825

Caterham F1 are considering signing Swedish novice driver Marcus Ericsson for next season.
Don't agree with this, capable yes but not overly talented..could easily choose one of their academy drivers, especially Will Stevens or Alexander Rossi.
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RetrogradeRenegade Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:55 pm

Milan655 wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/25038825

Don't agree with this, capable yes but not overly talented..could easily choose one of their academy drivers, especially Will Stevens or Alexander Rossi.
... which happens to cover both Stevens and Rossi. At least, for the moment - Stevens might improve with another year. Though I can't see Rossi ever getting any better.
RetrogradeRenegade
RetrogradeRenegade
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:25 pm

Not sure where this can be put seeing as likelihood is small and chance it happens is in several years: http://plus.autosport.com/premium/feature/5725/threecar-teams-back-on-f1-agenda/

Required purchase of the article to see it fully, unfortunately, but it suggests that 8 top teams can enter 3 cars with the possibility of the third car being run by a privateer, i.e. Toro Rosso #3 run by Giancarlo Minardi. Idea has been suggested by Ferrari across 3 years now since 2011, so nothing new, and therefore unlikely to see it but I think I would like to see this.
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:32 pm

Milan655 wrote:Not sure where this can be put seeing as likelihood is small and chance it happens is in several years: http://plus.autosport.com/premium/feature/5725/threecar-teams-back-on-f1-agenda/

Required purchase of the article to see it fully, unfortunately, but it suggests that 8 top teams can enter 3 cars with the possibility of the third car being run by a privateer, i.e. Toro Rosso #3 run by Giancarlo Minardi. Idea has been suggested by Ferrari across 3 years now since 2011, so nothing new, and therefore unlikely to see it but I think I would like to see this.
Same here. It would be really interesting to see.
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:56 pm

Milan655 wrote:Not sure where this can be put seeing as likelihood is small and chance it happens is in several years: http://plus.autosport.com/premium/feature/5725/threecar-teams-back-on-f1-agenda/

What? This idea is insane. Not sure if I like it.
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Metro 6r4 Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:39 pm

I would prefer it if we saw drivers/teams buying machinery from the established teams and running themselves separately, like some of the entries that would occur in the 70's where you could buy a Shadow F1 car for example and run it privately at some/all of the events. It could certainly cause some upset's if drivers with talent who have been tossed aside by people with money to prove something. Or it could create an independents trophy similar to that of the BTCC.
Metro 6r4
Metro 6r4
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:07 am

I would say that a team could run its third car a set amount of races, such as 3-5 times a year. You could see everything from runs in F1 equiptment for development drivers to one off appearances from drivers in other series to chances for series veterans turned test drivers (like Badoer, Fisichella, de la Rosa, and Kovaloinen) to show what they can do.
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

http://ohioperspective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:48 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/25157499

It's official, Maldonado to Lotus for 2014.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:08 pm

BWardboy88 wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/25157499

Since I'm not that big F1 follower , was sort of surprise seeing Massa on Williams (I'd rather prefer Lotus), Maldonado on Lotus is also a surprise.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:21 pm

2014 Formula One World Championship - The teams and drivers of next season - Page 2 Its-over
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Backmarker Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:55 pm

Oh no.
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:00 pm

Grosjean, in all fairness, is no longer the idiot who has accidents any more.
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:36 pm

Lotus having Maldonado on board for next season will be their karma for treating Kimi like crap.

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by crl Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:49 am

LOL at this one comment:

Disappointed with the news about Sutil/Di Resta.

Di Resta has done well at Force India, meanwhile Sutil has a criminal record. 

Sutil should be the one leaving F1.

Despite the fact that Sutil was the one who led briefly in Australia while the team was hoping for rain so they could implement a tire strategy that could've possibly won them the race if it had succeeded? Or despite the fact that Sutil was passing cars left and right at Monaco while di Resta couldn't?

Damn di Resta apologists. He's an above average version of Liuzzi. Barely.

Lost in that story is the fact that it seems Sirotkin won't have a seat at Sauber next year, like originally thought?

Last edited by crl on Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Josef Newgarden's #1 Tennessee-based EFR fan.
EFR's #1 fan of Karen Gillan and Milana Vayntrub.
2014 Formula One World Championship - The teams and drivers of next season - Page 2 NM14-Wallpapers-LewisS_Android_320x480
crl
crl
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:52 am

RealRacer4 wrote:

Lotus having Maldonado on board for next season will be their karma for treating Kimi like crap.
I still think Taki Inoue should have that seat.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RetrogradeRenegade Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:26 am

crl wrote:

LOL at this one comment:

Despite the fact that Sutil was the one who led briefly in Australia while the team was hoping for rain so they could implement a tire strategy that could've possibly won them the race if it had succeeded? Or despite the fact that Sutil was passing cars left and right at Monaco while di Resta couldn't?

Lost in that story is the fact that it seems Sirotkin won't have a seat at Sauber next year, like originally thought?
Errr, last time I checked, di Resta outscored Sutil 48-29. Either way, I'm hoping they both get the boot in favour of Hulkenberg and Perez, which would be a much better and more interesting pairing.
RetrogradeRenegade
RetrogradeRenegade
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by tommykl Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:12 am

crl wrote:

LOL at this one comment:

Errr, last time I checked, di Resta outscored Sutil 48-29. Either way, I'm hoping they both get the boot in favour of Hulkenberg and Perez, which would be a much better and more interesting pairing.
While it's true that di Resta scored more points than Sutil, I'm inclined to say that Sutil was the better performer this season. While di Resta crashed quite a few times, Sutil (mostly) kept his nose clean, and early on in the season, when the Force India was competitive, Sutil lost four opportunities for solid points due to no fault of his own (Malaysia with a loose wheel nut, China when Gutiérrez decided he had ARCA brakes, Bahrain where he was slower than di Resta but got caught up in a first lap accident and was stuck behind Hülkenberg all race (so that one's admittedly debatable) and Spain where I believe he had an extremely slow pitstop). Had Force India remained competitive the whole year, Sutil would probably have beaten di Resta.
tommykl
tommykl
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:03 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/25205390

Nico Hulkenberg wil rejoin Force India for the 2014 Season.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:24 pm

BWardboy88 wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/25205390

Nico Hulkenberg wil rejoin Force India for the 2014 Season.
I has a disappoint.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:57 pm

The rumour was that Ferrari paid Sauber's wage bill for Nico Hulkenberg to stop him driving for Lotus in the final 2 races of this year instead of Kovalainen. Although one point may be that they wanted to make sure Lotus could not gain enough points, perhaps there was also the idea that Alonso may leave at the end of the upcoming season and they could bring him in to replace the Spaniard. This was reported by an Italian blog however, so the source is very dubious.
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RetrogradeRenegade Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:02 pm

Milan655 wrote:The rumour was that Ferrari paid Sauber's wage bill for Nico Hulkenberg to stop him driving for Lotus in the final 2 races of this year instead of Kovalainen. Although one point may be that they wanted to make sure Lotus could not gain enough points, perhaps there was also the idea that Alonso may leave at the end of the upcoming season and they could bring him in to replace the Spaniard. This was reported by an Italian blog however, so the source is very dubious.
Especially considering Hulkenberg has already stated that it was his decision not to race for Lotus.
RetrogradeRenegade
RetrogradeRenegade
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:36 pm

Milan655 wrote:The rumour was that Ferrari paid Sauber's wage bill for Nico Hulkenberg to stop him driving for Lotus in the final 2 races of this year instead of Kovalainen. Although one point may be that they wanted to make sure Lotus could not gain enough points, perhaps there was also the idea that Alonso may leave at the end of the upcoming season and they could bring him in to replace the Spaniard. This was reported by an Italian blog however, so the source is very dubious.
Especially considering Hulkenberg has already stated that it was his decision not to race for Lotus.
Ah, yes, this is true but why would a driver openly admit something like this? It's not something a driver would do under these circumstances, something they would cover up.
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:52 am

The F1 race in New Jersey is officially off for next year, as are Mexico and Korea. The only other changes are that Japan and Russia have switched spots, and Abu Dhabi will be the last race of the season.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next