Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Subway Fit Fresh 500 (k) at Phoenix - NASCAR Sprint Cup Series

+26
Chives2112
navycook75
BigDaddy24
PackerMan71
BBoy
RealRacer4
bigdc48
day500champ1
JMac525
Ben Atkins
SpeedDemon37
Pyrozooka0
pennst24
BWard
Sparkz47
Lucstar88
crl
Electric Wolf
PYLrulz
Syzygy
Mother of Invention
Metro 6r4
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Alta
Magus978
PKligBKFan
30 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Subway Fit Fresh 500 (k) at Phoenix - NASCAR Sprint Cup Series - Page 2 Empty Re: Subway Fit Fresh 500 (k) at Phoenix - NASCAR Sprint Cup Series

Post by Daxam_Stark Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:34 am

Magus978 wrote:Gonna try to do this for every Cup race from here on out...your start and park report, presented by Tom Delgado's new book "Racing Under the Influence of Fat". Out never. Razz

19 - Mike Bliss (No idea if Plinker Tactical is bringing enough for them to run the distance.)
87 - Joe Nemechek (We all thought they were parking the 500, but they had a legit engine failure. This week, no legitimacy at all. GTFO NEMCO-Robinson trash.)

Questionable S&P's...

44 - Scott Riggs (I've heard they won't park, but nothing surprises me from the low-end teams anymore.)
95 - Scott Speed (Announcement sometime this week, could be sponsorship. For now, I say the chances of this team parking are 50/50.)

I have no clue...

35 - Josh Wise (Only listed because I'm so used to seeing him park Front Row's 3rd car. If Blockbuster's sticking around, I'm guessing they don't park.)

Feel free to point me in directions which clarify the statuses of these potential parkmobiles Razz

I had heard somewhere((think it was NEMCO's site if I remember correctly)) that Nemechek plans to stop parking in the Cup series and actually try for once. As yesterday proved, it appears to be true. If so, good for him. Hope he can knock Parsons and Humphrey's lot out of races.

Speed's lot seem to be under the impression they are actual pirates. Instead of racing they decided to board the Black Pearl and raid NA$CAR's coffers and steal some cash.

Plinker doesn't give much of anything to the 19 team, and even if they did I bet they'd still park.

On that note, about the 98 withdrawing due to lack of Gen 6 cars, what on earth did Parsons spend the money he earned last year on then?

Daxam_Stark
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Subway Fit Fresh 500 (k) at Phoenix - NASCAR Sprint Cup Series - Page 2 Empty Re: Subway Fit Fresh 500 (k) at Phoenix - NASCAR Sprint Cup Series

Post by Dan Mackay Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:48 pm

parsons spent the money on new furniture, obviously
Dan Mackay
Dan Mackay
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

http://danmackay.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2