Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2014 Silly Season Thread

+32
Tigerman
bsoyuz
Memoriesallbutdone
BigDaddy24
zac47ulrich
simracerYEA
RocketKnight
Lucstar88
Kornography
navycook75
RACECAR
SnakePlissken
Ben Atkins
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Pyrozooka0
JMac525
Nascar9fan
Rykia
Chives2112
Dan Mackay
Mother of Invention
gwoodard41
Alpineopossum
Electric Wolf
f1fan12
day500champ1
pepsibottle1
Backmarker
pennst24
BWard
Magus978
Syzygy
36 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

2014 Silly Season Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: 2014 Silly Season Thread

Post by navycook75 Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:38 am

Alien Hunters to be at Zarklon XII

Known bounty hunters Dan D. Sinclair and Joel Michaels announced that they will be at the Zarklon XII race later in the season.

Sinclair is from Earth, and he became a bounty hunter after being fascinated with the Roswell incident and finding out that the Aliens involved were actually a very rare species. He is known to be good with the ladies, and blows most of his money that he gets from capturing aliens at a place oddly similar to Hooters.

Joel is a Betelgeusian, a race that is very similar to the common housecat except they are taller and bipetal. His name is a translation of a Betelgeusian name, which to most others, is very hard to understand. He is known to be very lazy, and will spend all of his money the same way as Dan.

They however saved enough money to buy equipment for a two car team. They first announced that they were going to have the aforementioned restaurant as a sponsor, but was denied after finding out that both had a astronomical debt, so at this point, they will be sponsorless.

They also announced that they might show up to Cleveland, that is, if they don't sell the cars for money.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:11 pm

Prince of Zarklon XII combats Alien Bounty issue by issuing warrants for death. Issues reward for their scalps.

Prince Tlas of Zarklon XII issues warrants for the death of two alien bounty hunters that are claiming to attempt the Zarklon XII race. He stated, "My people will not be tortured by anyone other than me or my glorious Father In-Law. Therefore I am issuing an award for their dead bodies, 65 million tons of goats milk and the head of a cow for their scalps which I will mount on my mantelpiece for my friends to admire while drinking the blood of a Goodarian solider. If they survive long enough to start the race... a free space craft from Zarklon Motors worth 47 chickens and 72 hamburgers already contaminated with salmonella." Prince Tlas ended with, "Hurry the deal ends soon!"
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:19 pm

f1fan12 wrote:Prince of Zarklon XII combats Alien Bounty issue by issuing warrants for death. Issues reward for their scalps.

Prince Tlas of Zarklon XII issues warrants for the death of two alien bounty hunters that are claiming to attempt the Zarklon XII race. He stated, "My people will not be tortured by anyone other than me or my glorious Father In-Law. Therefore I am issuing an award for their dead bodies, 65 million tons of goats milk and the head of a cow for their scalps which I will mount on my mantelpiece for my friends to admire while drinking the blood of a Goodarian solider. If they survive long enough to start the race... a free space craft from Zarklon Motors worth 47 chickens and 72 hamburgers already contaminated with salmonella." Prince Tlas ended with, "Hurry the deal ends soon!"
I should of clarified, but they don't actually kill.

Not to mention it's a refrence that probably only two people will get.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:25 pm

navycook75 wrote:
f1fan12 wrote:Prince of Zarklon XII combats Alien Bounty issue by issuing warrants for death. Issues reward for their scalps.

I should of clarified, but they don't actually kill.

Not to mention it's a refrence that probably only two people will get.

It doesn't really change the fact... Prince Tlas is kind of like Kim Jong Un with common sense!
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3