Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jayski Copypasta Thread

+52
SlingerSpeedway
Magus978
Memoriesallbutdone
Metro 6r4
SpeedDemon37
vbooy57
Cardinals5
antknee
Ben Atkins
Joshua Michaels
RetrogradeRenegade
Jason Hamilton
RocketKnight
Mystrsyko
flyingturns89
Syzygy
Milan655
JMac525
Electric Wolf
Mother of Invention
racingfreak1999
PackerMan71
Chives2112
Dan Mackay
Lucstar88
Alpineopossum
Daxam_Stark
RACECAR
iAMBADDATGAMES
Backmarker
BBoy
PYLrulz
RyanB06
Vincent Giacalone
f1fan12
RealRacer4
day500champ1
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
navycook75
PRAWBLEMS
bartman97
Rykia
crl
Sparkz47
PKligBKFan
conrail1990
BWard
pennst24
AntmanB
Alta
Tanrar
Cynon
56 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Jayski Copypasta Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Jayski Copypasta Thread

Post by PKligBKFan Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:46 am

Dan Mackay wrote:if townley does win, we can confirm that the truck series is as terrible as we thought

Townley actually learned how to race this year. There were a few mile and a halfs and Pocono where he ran really up into the top 5 and 10. There were very few races where he wrecked.
PKligBKFan
PKligBKFan
Champion
Champion

http://twitter.com/#!/ParkerKligfan29

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:59 am

The truth is, the Trucks Series is actually a pretty good Championship to watch like some others may say, probably because there really aren't any Cup drivers in that Series that are not called Kyle Busch.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:33 pm

Parker Kligerman to race the Kyle Busch Motorsports #77 in the 2013 Nationwide Series. Not sure what to feel.
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

https://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Post by RACECAR Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:01 pm

Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:Parker Kligerman to race the Kyle Busch Motorsports #77 in the 2013 Nationwide Series. Not sure what to feel.

Well, I can't really complain since he's getting a full time ride in Nationwide and Kyle was even nice enough to get another car for him.

Of course this being Kyle though, I expect many looks like this directed towards him:

The Jayski Copypasta Thread - Page 7 The-very-best-of-the-futurama-fry-meme
RACECAR
RACECAR
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

https://www.youtube.com/user/Spyker88

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:04 pm

RACECAR wrote:
Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:Parker Kligerman to race the Kyle Busch Motorsports #77 in the 2013 Nationwide Series. Not sure what to feel.

Well, I can't really complain since he's getting a full time ride in Nationwide and Kyle was even nice enough to get another car for him.

Of course this being Kyle though, I expect many looks like this directed towards him:

The Jayski Copypasta Thread - Page 7 The-very-best-of-the-futurama-fry-meme

The looks of 'wow how generous of him'. The Jayski Copypasta Thread - Page 7 215644238
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bartman97 Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:50 pm

I don't know if Kyle will give Kligerman a fair chance.
bartman97
bartman97
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RACECAR Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:53 pm

BWardboy88 wrote:

The looks of 'wow how generous of him'. The Jayski Copypasta Thread - Page 7 215644238

Laughing

Seriously though, Kyle is forever a driver that no matter how nice he becomes, he will always be hated.
RACECAR
RACECAR
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

https://www.youtube.com/user/Spyker88

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:46 am

RACECAR wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:

Laughing

Seriously though, Kyle is forever a driver that no matter how nice he becomes, he will always be hated.

And I think we all know why as well.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:15 am

BWardboy88 wrote:
RACECAR wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:

Laughing

Heh he wrecked my favurite dryver in 2008, heh he sucks heh
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:58 am

Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
RACECAR wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:

Laughing

Or he could be referring to Kyle being a whiny asshole. Because not only the Junior fans hate him for his whiny attitude.
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Mackay Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:12 am

PKligBKFan wrote:
Dan Mackay wrote:if townley does win, we can confirm that the truck series is as terrible as we thought

Townley actually learned how to race this year. There were a few mile and a halfs and Pocono where he ran really up into the top 5 and 10. There were very few races where he wrecked.

my point exactly, but how many competitive trucks run the truck series these days
Dan Mackay
Dan Mackay
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

http://danmackay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:59 pm

Dan Mackay wrote:
PKligBKFan wrote:

my point exactly, but how many competitive trucks run the truck series these days

More then the Nationwide series.
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:00 pm

Mother of Invention wrote:
Dan Mackay wrote:
PKligBKFan wrote:

More then the Nationwide series.

or maybe even the Sprint Cup possibly. Razz
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:34 pm

Looks like the NCWTS won't be the only truck series racing at Eldora next year. Eldora Speedway just announced that the TORC Off Road Series will be heading to Eldora next year!

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:19 am

Alta wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
RACECAR wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:

Laughing

Or he could be referring to Kyle being a whiny asshole. Because not only the Junior fans hate him for his whiny attitude.

Dale Jr fans like me will never ever forgive Kyle Busch for what happened in Richmond 2008, but Kyle Busch will be Kyle Busch, unlike his brother Kurt.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:26 am

BWardboy88 wrote:
Alta wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
RACECAR wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:

Laughing

Dale Jr fans like me will never ever forgive Kyle Busch for what happened in Richmond 2008, but Kyle Busch will be Kyle Busch, unlike his brother Kurt.
I'm trying to defend you here Bwardboy, you're not supposed to prove his point. Razz Laughing
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:26 am

In all honesty, I can tolerate Kyle Busch. I like him better than Kurt Busch. Just to think, when they both got into the series, I really liked them. I cheered when Kurt Busch won the 04 championship. I defended him when he was accused of DUI and got sacked from Roush. I thought Penske had made a championship winning desicion in hiring him. But he wasted all that, and complained to the point where Penske gave up on him. My dad says one thing about Kurt Busch, "If Penske gives up on you, your pretty much screwed."

Kyle, isn't as hostlie as Kurt. Granted he talks a big talk, but he doesn't walk it. Kyle cools down easier and faster...

Mark the sentence, "In five years, KBM will be in Cup with 2 cars, Kurt and Kyle. Because they can't get a ride anywhere else."
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:55 am

f1fan12 wrote:In all honesty, I can tolerate Kyle Busch. I like him better than Kurt Busch. Just to think, when they both got into the series, I really liked them. I cheered when Kurt Busch won the 04 championship. I defended him when he was accused of DUI and got sacked from Roush. I thought Penske had made a championship winning desicion in hiring him. But he wasted all that, and complained to the point where Penske gave up on him. My dad says one thing about Kurt Busch, "If Penske gives up on you, your pretty much screwed."

Kyle, isn't as hostlie as Kurt. Granted he talks a big talk, but he doesn't walk it. Kyle cools down easier and faster...

Mark the sentence, "In five years, KBM will be in Cup with 2 cars, Kurt and Kyle. Because they can't get a ride anywhere else."

But those two are troublemakers still though. They've both been parked from Sprint Cup races before, Kyle for his driving in the Trucks Series at Texas in 2011 and Kurt for abusing a SPEED Reporter after a Nationwide Race at Dover earlier this year. With Kurt going to Furniture Row Racing next year (and I don't mean to defend him here), but he should know that Furniture Row Racing is sort of more of a midfield team but occasionally run well, and have won win from Darlington in 2011. But with Kyle, he never calms down. He went to Joe Gibbs Racing hoping they'd deliver a championship for him, and they haven't yet. Thus also he didn't even make the Chase this year to, so it may have big implications on him in 2013.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:07 am

BWardboy88 wrote:
Alta wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
RACECAR wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:

Laughing

I did.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:08 am

Rykia_RKXK wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
Alta wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
RACECAR wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:

Laughing

I did.

wait, your a Dale Jr fan and you forgave Kyle Busch?
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RetrogradeRenegade Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:40 am

BWardboy88 wrote:
Rykia_RKXK wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
Alta wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
RACECAR wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:

Laughing

I did.

I can remember years ago when Kevin Harvick wrecked Jeff Gordon on the last lap at Watkins Glen, and I was really pissed off about it at the time. But now, it doesn't seem such a big thing anymore. It was one race years ago, you have to let go at some point. I'm sure Dale Jr has.
RetrogradeRenegade
RetrogradeRenegade
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:09 pm

BWardboy88 wrote:
Rykia_RKXK wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
Alta wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
RACECAR wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:

Laughing

I did.

Yeah, I was mad for a while, but its not like he intentionally wrecked Jr. or anything.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:22 pm

Rykia_RKXK wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
Rykia_RKXK wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
Alta wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
RACECAR wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:

Laughing

I did.

Yeah, I was mad for a while, but its not like he intentionally wrecked Jr. or anything.

Well it may be the same reason why Dale Jr. wrecked Kyle Busch in the second race at Richmond in the 2008 season too, but I was happy for him that day. Still there are many Dale Jr fans in America who probably may have still never forgiven Kyle though, especially with what happened in the Truck Race last year.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:32 pm

More news over the Eldora Speedway here:

http://www.nascar.com/news/121221/no-safer-barriers-eldora/index.html

After reading the article, I think the same way with this track being relatively safe without SAFER Barriers. Cos' IMO, I don't know how possibly it could even be for a driver to hit the head-on at a precise angle.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bartman97 Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:33 pm

BWardboy88 wrote:
Rykia_RKXK wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
Rykia_RKXK wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
Alta wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
RACECAR wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:

Laughing

I did.

Well it may be the same reason why Dale Jr. wrecked Kyle Busch in the second race at Richmond in the 2008 season too, but I was happy for him that day. Still there are many Dale Jr fans in America who probably may have still never forgiven Kyle though, especially with what happened in the Truck Race last year.

It happened 4 years ago, get over it.
bartman97
bartman97
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:08 am

bartman97 wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
Rykia_RKXK wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
Rykia_RKXK wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
Alta wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:
RACECAR wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:

Laughing

I did.

It happened 4 years ago, get over it.

I had already gotten over it, no need to be mad like that.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:13 am

Here's some updates on some entry lists for upcoming races.

The Dakar Rally is two weeks away, the entry list is pretty much closed, and there's about 500 vehicles taking part in the two week race across the South American desert. Dakar will run from January 5-20.

The Chili Bowl, which will run from January 8-12, has almost matched last year's entry list, with 246 entries for now. Last year's entry list had 259.

The Rolex 24 also is close to matching last year's field. With the race still a month away, the entry list sits at 56, compared to last year's 58. The race will be on January 26 and 27.

ARCA has also released a preliminary entry list for the Daytona race scheduled for February 16. It currently sits at 31 cars. Daytona is the only ARCA race with a 40 car field under the new field limit rules. All other races will have 36 cars.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by AntmanB Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:13 am

and here is said entry list #1
Entry List
2013 ARCA Racing Series presented by Menards Event #1
Daytona Int'l Speedway, Daytona Beach Florida, 2-16-13
Official Entry List, Lucas Oil 200 presented by MAVTV American Real
As of 12-24-12, 10:36 AM ET
NO DRIVER/HOMETOWN TEAM & CAR TEAM OWNER
2 Thomas Praytor/Mobile AL ARCA Mobile 200 Ford Wayne Hixson
3 Drew Charlson/New Bremen OH Charlson Racing Chevrolet Wayne Hixson
5 Bobby Gerhart/Lebanon PA Lucas Oil Chevrolet Bill Gerhart
6 Julian Jousse/St. Tropez France Eddie Sharp Racing Chevrolet Jessica Sharp
7 Brent Cross/Cortland NY Cross Racing Chevrolet Bill Gerhart
13 George Cushman/Waterville NY Cushman Truck Repair Dodge David Cushman
15 TBA Venturini Motorsports Toyota Bill Venturini
16 Ricky Ehrgott/New York NY Coulter Motorsports Chevrolet Joe Coulter
17 TBA Roulo Brothers Racing Ford Russ Roulo
19 Donnie Neuenberger/Edgewater MD Eagle Convenience Stores Chevrolet Donnie Neuenberger
22 Michel Disdier/Nice France auto-us.com Dodge Kerry Scherer
23 Spencer Gallagher/Las Vegas NV Allegiant Air Chevrolet Maury Gallagher
25 Justin Boston/Baltimore MD Venturini Motorsports Toyota Cathy Venturini
30 Terry Jones/Amherstburg Ontario Jones Group Ltd Dodge Terry Jones
32 Mason Mingus/Brentwood TN 811 Call Before You Dig Toyota Kevin Cywinski
38 Andrew Gresel/Hepworth ON Sauble Falls Tent & Trailer Park & Camping Ford Wes Gonder
40 Galen Hassler/Columbia MO Carter 2 Motorsports Dodge Roger Carter
42 Bo Lemastus/Louisville KY Crosley Radio Dodge Bo Lemastus
54 Matt Kurzejewski/Mansfield PA Costy's Used Truck Parts & Auto Parts Dodge Dan Kurzejewski
55 TBA Venturini Motorsports Toyota Billy Venturini
58 Chad Hackenbracht/New Philadelphia OH Tastee Apple Chevrolet Greg Hackenbracht
69 Steve Kemp/Justin TX Kimmel Racing Ford Bill Kimmel
75 TBA Bob Schacht Motorsports Chevrolet Bob Schacht
77 Tom Hessert/Cherry Hill NJ Cunningham Motorsports Dodge Briggs Cunningham
88 Buster Graham/Lafayette LA Don Mashburn Inc Ford Howard Bixman
92 Brennan Newberry/Kernersville NC Newberry Racing Chevrolet Bob Newberry
94 Milka Duno/Caracas Venezuela Dave Leiner Racing Toyota Darrell Basham
97 Roger Carter/Sunfield MI Carter 2 Motorsports Dodge Dana Carter
99 TBA Roulo Brothers Racing Ford Gary Roulo
08 Clay Campbell/Martinsville VA Spraker Racing Ford Jeff Spraker
09 TBA BCR Ford Howard Bixman
AntmanB
AntmanB
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanrar Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:26 am

There'll probably be two Peterson cars, one or two more Venturini cars, and a couple of Rick Ware trashmobiles added to the list by the time we get to Daytona.
Tanrar
Tanrar
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:30 am

Peterson sold the #0 car, so that might not show up. Venturini has not entered the #35 or #66 which will probably be on the entry list, and maybe the #20. I doubt Ware's gonna run any cars though.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Chives2112 Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:54 am

I'm sure Mark Thompson will be in the #66 Venturini car. I think Peterson sold his owner points to the #42 of Bo Lemastus. I'm sure we'll get a couple of more late, random entries within the next few weeks.
Chives2112
Chives2112
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:33 pm

Joey Gase will run Full Time for Jimmy Means NNS Team

http://thegazette.com/2012/12/24/gase-strikes-deal-with-means-racing/
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:21 pm

http://www.jayski.com/stats/2013/2013shootout.htm

This page on Jayski is about what drivers may enter the Budweiser Shootout in 2013, the entry list itself is yet to be confirmed though.

Last edited by BWardboy88 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:07 am

AJ Allmendinger hasn't got a ride, mainly because of the rumours of Phoenix shutting down. Bill Elliott hasn't said anything since Daytona, and FAS Lane Racing would probably enter Labonte since he's their Super Speedway driver, that's if they have the money to enter in the first place.
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:48 pm

Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:AJ Allmendinger hasn't got a ride, mainly because of the rumours of Phoenix shutting down. Bill Elliott hasn't said anything since Daytona, and FAS Lane Racing would probably enter Labonte since he's their Super Speedway driver, that's if they have the money to enter in the first place.
There's rumors that Allmendinger may end up in Indycar with Penske.

I assume Elliott will one-off Daytona or something
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:51 pm

Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:AJ Allmendinger hasn't got a ride, mainly because of the rumours of Phoenix shutting down. Bill Elliott hasn't said anything since Daytona, and FAS Lane Racing would probably enter Labonte since he's their Super Speedway driver, that's if they have the money to enter in the first place.

Phoenix isn't shutting down, they confirmed they'll be back next year with Regan Smith for the 500, but the rest of their lineup is unconfirmed as of yet. They want Allmendinger back in the car though I'm pretty sure.

iRacing Poles: 3
iRacing Championships: 1
I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

The Jayski Copypasta Thread - Page 7 Empty Silly Season Update

Post by Alpineopossum Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:52 pm

Where's Kimmell????

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not much news to Report in Sprint Cup. Most teams are settled for next year.

Earnhardt / Ganassi - 1 - Jamie McMurry
Earnhardt / Ganassi - 42 - Juan Pablo Montoya
Penske - 2 - Brad Keselowski
Penske - 22 - Joey Logano
Hendrick - 5 - Kasey Kahne
Hendrick - 24 - Jeff Gordon
Hendrick - 48 - Jimmie Johnson
Hendrick - 88 - Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Petty - 9 - Marcos Ambrose
Petty - 43 - Aric Almirola
Stewart / Haas - 10 - Danica Patrick*
Stewart / Haas - 14 - Tony Stewart
Stewart / Haas - 39 - Ryan Newman
Gibbs - 11 - Denny Hamlin
Gibbs - 18 - Kyle Busch
Gibbs - 20 - Matt Kenseth
Germain - 13 - Casey Mears
Waltrip - 15 - Clint Bowyer
Waltrip - 55 - Mark Martin (24 races) / Michael Waltrip (Superspeedways) / Brian Vickers (the rest)
Waltrip - 56 - Martin Truex Jr.
Roush / Fenway - 16 - Greg Biffle
Roush / Fenway - 17 - Ricky Stenhouse Jr*
Roush / Fenway - 99 - Carl Edwards
Front Row / Yates - 26 - Josh Wise
Front Row / Yates - 34 - David Ragan
Front Row / Yates - 38 - David Gilliland
Childress - 27 - Paul Menard
Childress - 29 - Kevin Harvick
Childress - 31 - Jeff Burton
Swan - 30 - David Stremme
Baldwin - 36 - Dave Blaney or David Reutimann or ???
Baldwin / Gunselman - 37 - J.J. Yeley or ???
JTG - 47 - Bobby Labonte
Furniture Row - 78 - Kurt Busch
Burger King - 23 - Landon Cassil or A.J. Allmendinger or David Reutimann or ???
Burger King - 93 - Travis Kvapil or A.J. Allmendinger or David Reutimann or ???
HP - 98 - Michael McDowell or ???
NEMCO - 87 - Joe Nemechek

Part Time Teams
Wood - 21 - Trevor Bayne (Daytona)
Phoenix - 51 - Regan Smith / AJ Allmendinger (First Two Races)
Childress - 33 - Austin Dillon (Daytona)

Nationwide Series
- There is some news here. Joey Gase has signed on to Hamilton's team for the full year. It seems like they will run the full races and not start and park. No word on the statuses of Clemens, McClure, Bliss, Poynty Hill, Richardson, Blatensh*t, Darnell, DiBennendetto...
JD - 01 - Mike Wallace
JD - 4 - paydrivers?
Childress - 2 - Brian Scott
Childress - 3 - Austin Dillon
Childress - 33 - Kevin Harvick / Tony Stewart / Brenden Gaughan / Ty Dillon
JR - 5 - Regan Smith
Roush - 6 - Trevor Bayne
SLR - 8 - Scott Lagasse Jr.
TriStar - 10 - Jeff Green or ???
TriStar - 14 - Eric McClure or ???
TriStar - 19 - Hal Martin*
TriStar - 44 - Mike Bliss or ???
Gibbs - 11 - Elliott Sadler
Gibbs - 18 - Kyle Busch / ???
Gibbs - 20 - Brian Vickers
Penske - 12 - Sam Hornish Jr
Penske - 22 - Brad Keselowski
Ware - 15 - Timmy Hill or Blake Koch or Carl Long or ???
R3 - 23 - ???
SR^2 - 24 - ???
Turner - 30 - Nelson Piquet, Jr or James Buescher or ???
Turner - 31 - Justin Allgiar
Turner - 38 - Kasey Kahne
Go Green Racing - 39 - Jeffery Earnhardt*
Key - 40 - ???
Petty - 43 - Michael Annett
Clements - 51 - Jeremy Clements???
Hamilton - 52 - Joey Gase
ML - 70 - Johanna Long
Busch - 77 - Parker Klingerman*
MacDonald / American Majority - 81 - Jason Bowles or ???
NEMCO - 87 - Joe Nemechek???
RAB - 09 - ???
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

http://ohioperspective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:42 pm

So looks like Kligerman will get ROTY unless URNHRT and GGR get their shit together.
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:00 pm

Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:So looks like Kligerman will get ROTY unless URNHRT and GGR get their shit together.

Pretty much. I don't think that Jeffrey Earnhardt or Hal Martin will be able to compete for the rookie of the year either. Maybe Baldwin racing could go full-time with Ryan Truex or Blatentsh!t. Ryan is fast and he could compete.
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:32 pm

Alpineopossum wrote:
Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:So looks like Kligerman will get ROTY unless URNHRT and GGR get their shit together.

Pretty much. I don't think that Jeffrey Earnhardt or Hal Martin will be able to compete for the rookie of the year either. Maybe Baldwin racing could go full-time with Ryan Truex or Blatentsh!t. Ryan is fast and he could compete.

Ryan Truex ran for ROTY in 2011. He lost to Timmy Hill in the last race of the year. Hal Martin is eligible, since he only ran three races last year. I would not count anyone out because of the point system NASCAR uses for the ROTY.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:36 pm

flyingturns89 wrote:
Alpineopossum wrote:

Ryan Truex ran for ROTY in 2011. He lost to Timmy Hill in the last race of the year. Hal Martin is eligible, since he only ran three races last year. I would not count anyone out because of the point system NASCAR uses for the ROTY.

I TOTALLY forgot that Truex ran in 2011... Sorry about that.
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Backmarker Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:38 pm

Two new developments in the NWS and CWTS; Johanna Long will return to ML Motorsports and will probably run about 20 races again; and Justin Lofton will be cutting back to a part-time NASCAR schedule to run some races in Robby Gordon's Stadium Super Truck series.
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:26 pm

NeverNeutral wrote:Two new developments in the NWS and CWTS; Johanna Long will return to ML Motorsports and will probably run about 20 races again; and Justin Lofton will be cutting back to a part-time NASCAR schedule to run some races in Robby Gordon's Stadium Super Truck series.

Rumours say on Jayski that Johanna Long may run around 22-23 races again in 2013 in the Nationwide Series.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:27 pm

Also speaking of the Nationwide Series, here is the current looking Team Chart of it from Jayski:

http://www.jayski.com/news/nationwide/2013/story/_/page/2013nns-teamchart
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by crl Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:31 pm

Mother of Invention wrote:Joey Gase will run Full Time for Jimmy Means NNS Team

http://thegazette.com/2012/12/24/gase-strikes-deal-with-means-racing/

I didn't even know Jimmy Means was still alive.

Josef Newgarden's #1 Tennessee-based EFR fan.
EFR's #1 fan of Karen Gillan and Milana Vayntrub.
The Jayski Copypasta Thread - Page 7 NM14-Wallpapers-LewisS_Android_320x480
crl
crl
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Giacalone Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:24 am

New Shootout rules UPDATE2: Hearing NASCAR is set to announce tomorrow at 2:00 PM EST a rule change to the Shootout pole winners' race at Daytona on February 16th, in order to allow more drivers an opportunity to compete. NASCAR management refused to comment on this, but sources close to the situation say that qualifications are rumored to consist of anything from running a car number between 8 and 11 (in celebration of the 50th anniversary of Fred Lorenzen's dominating win at Asheville-Weaverville on August 11th, 1963), to having previously attempted to wreck another driver at a track over 1.3 miles (in commemoration of the start of the 2013 season), to driving a green primary paint scheme in the 2013 season (possibly to coincide with the sport's effort in recent years to become more environmentally friendly). (Daly Planet)(12-30-2012)

Last edited by Nascarboy426 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Vincent Giacalone
Vincent Giacalone
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:32 am

Nascarboy426 wrote:New Shootout rules UPDATE2: Hearing NASCAR is set to announce tomorrow at 2:00 PM EST a rule change to the Shootout pole winners' race at Daytona on February 16th, in order to allow more drivers an opportunity to compete. NASCAR management refused to comment on this, but sources close to the situation say that qualifications are rumored to consist of anything from running a car number between 8 and 11 (in celebration of the 50th anniversary of Fred Lorenzen's dominating win at Asheville-Weaverville on August 11th, 1963), to having previously attempted to wreck another driver at a track over 1.3 miles (in commemoration of the start of the 2013 season), to driving a green primary paint scheme in the 2013 season (possibly to coincide with the sport's effort in recent years to become more environmentally friendly). (Daly Planet)(12-30-2012)

Laughing
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:18 am

f1fan12 wrote:
Nascarboy426 wrote:New Shootout rules UPDATE2: Hearing NASCAR is set to announce tomorrow at 2:00 PM EST a rule change to the Shootout pole winners' race at Daytona on February 16th, in order to allow more drivers an opportunity to compete. NASCAR management refused to comment on this, but sources close to the situation say that qualifications are rumored to consist of anything from running a car number between 8 and 11 (in celebration of the 50th anniversary of Fred Lorenzen's dominating win at Asheville-Weaverville on August 11th, 1963), to having previously attempted to wreck another driver at a track over 1.3 miles (in commemoration of the start of the 2013 season), to driving a green primary paint scheme in the 2013 season (possibly to coincide with the sport's effort in recent years to become more environmentally friendly). (Daly Planet)(12-30-2012)

Laughing
PHFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT If this is what i think is that's the most intentional thing i've seen to get someone in.
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by crl Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:30 am

No surprise that NBC might be making a push for the ESPN package, while FOX wants TNT's six-pack of races.

crl
crl
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by crl Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:31 am

crl
crl
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next