Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jayski Copypasta Thread

+52
SlingerSpeedway
Magus978
Memoriesallbutdone
Metro 6r4
SpeedDemon37
vbooy57
Cardinals5
antknee
Ben Atkins
Joshua Michaels
RetrogradeRenegade
Jason Hamilton
RocketKnight
Mystrsyko
flyingturns89
Syzygy
Milan655
JMac525
Electric Wolf
Mother of Invention
racingfreak1999
PackerMan71
Chives2112
Dan Mackay
Lucstar88
Alpineopossum
Daxam_Stark
RACECAR
iAMBADDATGAMES
Backmarker
BBoy
PYLrulz
RyanB06
Vincent Giacalone
f1fan12
RealRacer4
day500champ1
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
navycook75
PRAWBLEMS
bartman97
Rykia
crl
Sparkz47
PKligBKFan
conrail1990
BWard
pennst24
AntmanB
Alta
Tanrar
Cynon
56 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Jayski Copypasta Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Jayski Copypasta Thread

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:08 am

Does anyone remember about a year ago about a new Sprint Cup team called XXXMotorsports that was going to use the #44, but nothing has been heard about them ever since, well looks like they're going to enter at Phoenix with David Reutimann.
The Jayski Copypasta Thread - Page 3 318996_433043126758699_1067309026_n
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

https://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:35 am

Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:Does anyone remember about a year ago about a new Sprint Cup team called XXXMotorsports that was going to use the #44, but nothing has been heard about them ever since, well looks like they're going to enter at Phoenix with David Reutimann.

Is there a possibility that they may start and park or run the race as normal? I've never heard of this team before, EVER.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:14 pm

Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:Does anyone remember about a year ago about a new Sprint Cup team called XXXMotorsports that was going to use the #44, but nothing has been heard about them ever since, well looks like they're going to enter at Phoenix with David Reutimann.
XXXtreme Motorsports, not XXXMotorsports
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Mackay Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:22 pm

inb4 dnq
Dan Mackay
Dan Mackay
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

http://danmackay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:21 am

Vickers to Joe Gibbs Racing with Dollar General: As many companies are trending away from full-season sponsorships in the Sprint Cup Series, Dollar General is moving toward a 36-race commitment. CEO Rick Dreiling said the discount retailer will increase its spending on NASCAR for the sixth consecutive year, backing Joe Gibbs Racing's #20 Toyota driven by Matt Kenseth for 17 races starting with next year's Daytona 500. That's up from 12 races this season. "Our goal is to grow into a full-time Cup ride," Dreiling told USA Today Sports. "But it's a little soon to commit if that's going to be next year or two to four years from now. That's all down the road." Dollar General also will sponsor a full-time car fielded by JGR for Brian Vickers in the Nationwide Series next season. Dreiling, who wouldn't disclose figures but called the deal part of an "orderly, methodical growth," said stock-car racing is the company's only national sports sponsorship because of internal marketing research that indicates its customers are 30 times more likely to be NASCAR fans than average consumers. Team owner Joe Gibbs said Home Depot, which has been sponsoring the No. 20 since 1999 but scaled back to 24 races this season, will pick up the other 19 races for Kenseth in 2013. JGR still is seeking more primary sponsorship in Sprint Cup to expand to a fourth car, but it will grow on the Nationwide Series in 2013. Vickers will drive one of three full-time cars next season on the second-tier circuit for JGR, which fielded two full-time Camrys this year.(USA Today)(11-6-2012)

No surprise really. But at least we're getting non-cup talent in a Gibbs car. Very Happy
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:27 pm

I know this is kind of off topic here, but I think I've noticed quite a lot of spelling mistakes in the 2013 Driver/Team Chart Section.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:45 pm

BWardboy88 wrote:I know this is kind of off topic here, but I think I've noticed quite a lot of spelling mistakes in the 2013 Driver/Team Chart Section.
Didn't you hear, there's a rumour going around that Jayski and AntmanB are the same person.
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by crl Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:53 am

So, the Chinese media is reporting that Ma Qing Hua is set to drive for HRT next year...

Josef Newgarden's #1 Tennessee-based EFR fan.
EFR's #1 fan of Karen Gillan and Milana Vayntrub.
The Jayski Copypasta Thread - Page 3 NM14-Wallpapers-LewisS_Android_320x480
crl
crl
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:55 am

Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:I know this is kind of off topic here, but I think I've noticed quite a lot of spelling mistakes in the 2013 Driver/Team Chart Section.
Didn't you hear, there's a rumour going around that Jayski and AntmanB are the same person.

hmmm, maybe. I hope he ain't on there for nothing.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by crl Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:14 am

crl wrote:So, the Chinese media is reporting that Ma Qing Hua is set to drive for HRT next year...

HRT is now denying these reports...

Josef Newgarden's #1 Tennessee-based EFR fan.
EFR's #1 fan of Karen Gillan and Milana Vayntrub.
The Jayski Copypasta Thread - Page 3 NM14-Wallpapers-LewisS_Android_320x480
crl
crl
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by iAMBADDATGAMES Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:19 am

Kyle Busch Motorsports signs Coulter for 2013: Kyle Busch Motorsports has announced that the team has signed Joey Coulter to compete for the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series driver's championship in 2013. Coulter currently ranks fifth in the 2012 Truck Series driver point standings and is tied for the series lead with three poles. The 22-year-old driver picked up his first career Truck Series win at Pocono Raceway in August and has collected six top-five and 13 top-five finishes in 20 starts this season. Overall in two Truck Series campaigns, the Florida native has recorded one win, three poles, 11 top-five and 26 top-10 finishes across 45 career starts and earned Rookie of the Year honors in 2011. Coulter made his lone NASCAR Nationwide Series start in May, posting a 10th-place finish at Charlotte Motor Speedway. "With the addition of Joey Coulter to KBM's Truck Series program for the 2013 season we have accomplished our goal of having a talented young driver competing full-time for a driver's championship," owner Kyle Busch said. "Joey has been running up front, competing for wins this year and we feel like he is ready to have a breakout year. With the personnel we have in place at KBM and the support we receive from Toyota, we're going to do everything possible to make sure that he is in a position to bring home a championship next season."(Kyle Busch Motorsports PR)(11-6-2012)

iAMBADDATGAMES
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:15 pm

Not sure if that's a step-up or down for Coulter.
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:25 pm

Alta wrote:Not sure if that's a step-up or down for Coulter.

I'm also guessing that could mean that Kyle Busch was unable to bring Ross Kenseth to his truck team for next year.

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:26 pm

Not from Jayski but this could replace the NNS race at CGV

http://www.tsn.ca/auto_racing/story/?id=408942
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLucstar88

Back to top Go down

Post by Chives2112 Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:37 pm

Lucstar88 wrote:Not from Jayski but this could replace the NNS race at CGV

Been following the progress of the new track on their Facebook page. I really hope they can land the Nationwide Series in the next couple of years. It wouldn't bother me either if Trois-Rivières gets the date, too. Wink
Chives2112
Chives2112
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:42 am

Lucstar88 wrote:Not from Jayski but this could replace the NNS race at CGV

I bet this would be perfect for a Nationwide Race in the future.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:15 am

I heard they were going to Trois Rivieres
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

http://ohioperspective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by PKligBKFan Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:08 pm

Austin Dillon to run the Daytona 500: Richard Childress Racing has partnered with General Mills for NASCAR Nationwide Series driver Austin Dillon to make his Daytona 500 debut driving the #33 Honey Nut Cheerios Chevy on February 24, 2013, at Daytona International Speedway. The paint scheme for the 55th running of the Great American Race will also mark the NASCAR debut of Buzz, the official SpokesBee of Honey Nut Cheerios. "My family has so many memories of racing in the Daytona 500 so it is really special to me to be able to make my first Daytona 500 start," said Dillon. "With the support of General Mills and America's Favorite Cereal, Honey Nut Cheerios, I hope to continue RCR's winning tradition on restrictor plate tracks with my pal Buzz on the hood of the #33 Honey Nut Cheerios Chevrolet."
"General Mills is thrilled to be partnering with RCR and Austin Dillon for his Daytona 500 debut," said Gregg Dorazio, Manager of Shopper Marketing and Motorsports at General Mills. "Race fans will certainly be buzzing about Austin's appearance in The Great American Race. Austin adds even more excitement and opportunity to our 2013 Cheerios® Racing team and marketing plans."
The 2013 season will mark the fifth year of partnership between the Welcome, N.C.-based racing organization and General Mills, which is a major associate sponsor throughout the year in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series on the #31 Cheerios Chevrolet and driver Jeff Burton.
"Competing in the Daytona 500 is a major step in Austin's career and we couldn't be more proud than to have General Mills expand its program with RCR for a second year on the #33 Chevrolet SS," said Richard Childress, president and CEO of Richard Childress Racing. "Austin has made a number of Sprint Cup Series starts so he understands the pressures at NASCAR's highest level but his first start in The Great American Race will be a special one."(RCR)(11-9-2012)

BK Racing switching numbers? Riggs & SHR? hearing that one of the BK Racing cars (#83 & #93) will switch to using the #23 in 2013. Supposedly they asked for the car number as a sponsor request. They did not purchase the current #23 R3 Motorsports team owned by Robert Richardson Sr., but asked NASCAR for the car number and got it. No word which car number will switch, the #83 or the #93. Some rumors have David Reutimann possibly going to one of the BK Racing rides in 2013. No word if current drivers #83-Landon Cassill or #93-Travis Kvapil will return to BK Racing in 2013. Reutimann could also staying at Tommy Baldwin Racing if the team keeps tow cars running or run with the #44 Xxxtreme team that is debuting at Phoenix this weekend. end up Some rumors have BK Racing expanding to three cars in 2013, but been told it will likely be a two-car operation in 2013. Been told that R3 Motorsports is weighing its options for 2013 and if they will run the Sprint Cup Series. As for current #23 driver, Scott Riggs, hearing he has an oppurtunity at Stewart-Haas Racing as a driving coach for Danica Patrick and/or testing cars for Stewart Haas Racing (#10, #14, #39) with a chance of running a 4th SHR Chevy in some races, if a sponsor can be found.(11-9-2012)

Scott Riggs to Stewart-Haas? Make it happen, please!
PKligBKFan
PKligBKFan
Champion
Champion

http://twitter.com/#!/ParkerKligfan29

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:35 pm

PKligBKFan wrote:Austin Dillon to run the Daytona 500: Richard Childress Racing has partnered with General Mills for NASCAR Nationwide Series driver Austin Dillon to make his Daytona 500 debut driving the #33 Honey Nut Cheerios Chevy on February 24, 2013, at Daytona International Speedway. The paint scheme for the 55th running of the Great American Race will also mark the NASCAR debut of Buzz, the official SpokesBee of Honey Nut Cheerios. "My family has so many memories of racing in the Daytona 500 so it is really special to me to be able to make my first Daytona 500 start," said Dillon. "With the support of General Mills and America's Favorite Cereal, Honey Nut Cheerios, I hope to continue RCR's winning tradition on restrictor plate tracks with my pal Buzz on the hood of the #33 Honey Nut Cheerios Chevrolet."
"General Mills is thrilled to be partnering with RCR and Austin Dillon for his Daytona 500 debut," said Gregg Dorazio, Manager of Shopper Marketing and Motorsports at General Mills. "Race fans will certainly be buzzing about Austin's appearance in The Great American Race. Austin adds even more excitement and opportunity to our 2013 Cheerios®️ Racing team and marketing plans."
The 2013 season will mark the fifth year of partnership between the Welcome, N.C.-based racing organization and General Mills, which is a major associate sponsor throughout the year in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series on the #31 Cheerios Chevrolet and driver Jeff Burton.
"Competing in the Daytona 500 is a major step in Austin's career and we couldn't be more proud than to have General Mills expand its program with RCR for a second year on the #33 Chevrolet SS," said Richard Childress, president and CEO of Richard Childress Racing. "Austin has made a number of Sprint Cup Series starts so he understands the pressures at NASCAR's highest level but his first start in The Great American Race will be a special one."(RCR)(11-9-2012)

BK Racing switching numbers? Riggs & SHR? hearing that one of the BK Racing cars (#83 & #93) will switch to using the #23 in 2013. Supposedly they asked for the car number as a sponsor request. They did not purchase the current #23 R3 Motorsports team owned by Robert Richardson Sr., but asked NASCAR for the car number and got it. No word which car number will switch, the #83 or the #93. Some rumors have David Reutimann possibly going to one of the BK Racing rides in 2013. No word if current drivers #83-Landon Cassill or #93-Travis Kvapil will return to BK Racing in 2013. Reutimann could also staying at Tommy Baldwin Racing if the team keeps tow cars running or run with the #44 Xxxtreme team that is debuting at Phoenix this weekend. end up Some rumors have BK Racing expanding to three cars in 2013, but been told it will likely be a two-car operation in 2013. Been told that R3 Motorsports is weighing its options for 2013 and if they will run the Sprint Cup Series. As for current #23 driver, Scott Riggs, hearing he has an oppurtunity at Stewart-Haas Racing as a driving coach for Danica Patrick and/or testing cars for Stewart Haas Racing (#10, #14, #39) with a chance of running a 4th SHR Chevy in some races, if a sponsor can be found.(11-9-2012)

Scott Riggs to Stewart-Haas? Make it happen, please!
Wonder why Austin isn't running the #3, probably got the word that his popularity would drop quite a bit if he ran it. RCR doing the same thing they did this year with Sadler, wonder if they're going to run Brendan Gaughen for points again lol. RFR did a similar thing with Stenhouse Jr. this year as well, hopefully they do the same thing next year with Michael Annett Very Happy. No R3 Motorsports any more? Sad. Scott Riggs running the Stewart-Hass, f!@#ing awesome, I presume Tony must've seen the Martinsville Truck race and saw that Scott can go really well in full races, and of course the fact that Danica needs a driving coach as well.
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:51 pm

Harvick to SHR....Hmmm

PHOENIX -- For each of his 12 seasons in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, Kevin Harvick has driven for Richard Childress Racing. That will change in 2014.

Multiple NASCAR industry sources confirmed to ESPN.com Friday that Harvick has signed a multi-year agreement to drive for Stewart-Haas Racing beginning with the 2014 season.

"I'm looking forward to finishing out this season on a strong note with RCR and continuing to build our program going into the 2013 season with the ultimate goal of winning a championship," Harvick told ESPN.com Friday at Phoenix International Raceway, when approached about his future plans. "Anything beyond that, once I know what my future plans are set I'll let you know."

Under Stewart-Haas' current plan, sources said Harvick will drive a fourth SHR Chevrolet, teaming with Tony Stewart, Ryan Newman and Danica Patrick to form a four-car stable.

"Stewart-Haas Racing's driver lineup is all set for 2013, but if you're talking about 2014 and if Kevin Harvick is available, that's something the team would have to look at," said SHR team spokesman Mike Arning. "Any team in this garage would do the same. From the moment Stewart-Haas Racing was formed, becoming a four-car team is something it's been striving for. They have the infrastructure to accommodate a fourth team, and if everything aligns properly, it's something they'll do. So, if a driver the caliber of Kevin Harvick is available, it's something they would pursue."
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:02 pm

Alta wrote:Harvick to SHR....Hmmm

PHOENIX -- For each of his 12 seasons in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, Kevin Harvick has driven for Richard Childress Racing. That will change in 2014.

Multiple NASCAR industry sources confirmed to ESPN.com Friday that Harvick has signed a multi-year agreement to drive for Stewart-Haas Racing beginning with the 2014 season.

"I'm looking forward to finishing out this season on a strong note with RCR and continuing to build our program going into the 2013 season with the ultimate goal of winning a championship," Harvick told ESPN.com Friday at Phoenix International Raceway, when approached about his future plans. "Anything beyond that, once I know what my future plans are set I'll let you know."

Under Stewart-Haas' current plan, sources said Harvick will drive a fourth SHR Chevrolet, teaming with Tony Stewart, Ryan Newman and Danica Patrick to form a four-car stable.

"Stewart-Haas Racing's driver lineup is all set for 2013, but if you're talking about 2014 and if Kevin Harvick is available, that's something the team would have to look at," said SHR team spokesman Mike Arning. "Any team in this garage would do the same. From the moment Stewart-Haas Racing was formed, becoming a four-car team is something it's been striving for. They have the infrastructure to accommodate a fourth team, and if everything aligns properly, it's something they'll do. So, if a driver the caliber of Kevin Harvick is available, it's something they would pursue."
Awesome, hopefully Harvick and get a championship there. So Kenseth leaves the RFR 17, Harvick might be leaving the RCR 29, I think that would leave Jimmie Johnson and the HMS 48 as the 2nd current longest Driver/car pairing.
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:30 pm

maybe Harvick can get a big break and finally win a championship there. Smile
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RACECAR Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:24 pm

Make logical sense. Harvick is fed up with RCR, The grand kids are coming in a hurry, he gets along very well with Stewart who ironically drove for him before and he brings secure sponsorship with the likes of Jimmy Johns & Rheem. Kinda makes for a somewhat alarming prospect though because it would mean that SHR (for all intensive purposes) is about to become Hendrick Motorsports #2.

Last edited by RACECAR on Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lol, "purchases")
RACECAR
RACECAR
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

https://www.youtube.com/user/Spyker88

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:53 pm

Well, Harvick and Stewart are really good friends (which is kind of surprising considering how hardheaded both drivers can be), so maybe this is the kind of pairing Harvick needs to make a serious run at the title.

Maybe.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:02 am

Didn't this exact same scenario happen a few years ago, and never materialize?

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:47 am

More News from the Sprint Cup- Bobby Labonte will stay with JTG Daugherty Racing for another year in 2013.

There is also still no word on whether or not if David Ragan will stay with Front Row Motorsports behind the wheel of the 34 car in 2013.

Richard Petty Motorsports is coming closer to re-signing Australian Marcos Ambrose to the No.9 Ford for the 2013 season.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RACECAR Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:36 pm

Rykia_RKXK wrote:
Didn't this exact same scenario happen a few years ago, and never materialize?

I think those were just rumors at the time.

Interestingly, there are talks that the Leak of this deal was intentional.
RACECAR
RACECAR
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkz47 Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:26 pm

BWardboy88 wrote:More News from the Sprint Cup- Bobby Labonte will stay with JTG Daugherty Racing for another year in 2013.

Woohoo! My username will still make sense! The Jayski Copypasta Thread - Page 3 364988687
Sparkz47
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxam_Stark Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:00 am

SR2 Motorsports will take to the track on November 17 at Homestead-Miami Speedway in support of 2-year-old Tripp Halstead. Trip, a two-year old toddler from Georgia, suffered a brain injury on October 29, 2012 when a large tree limb broke and fell onto Tripp outside of the daycare center he attends. Hurricane Sandy knocked the branch off the tree and onto a chain-link fence before striking Tripp in the head. The branch is believed to weigh hundreds of pounds. Currently Tripp remains in critical condition at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta. SR2 Motorsports (#00 & 24) is leading the way to raise awareness for Tripp in a joint venture with MacDonald Motorsports (#81) and TriStar Motorsports (#10, 14, 19 & 91). The #00 driven by Blake Koch will be completely dedicated to Trip while each of the remaining cars will run a special decal for Tripp. Go to www.teamboom4tripp.com to donate money to help aide Tripp's family with their medical bills and various expenses during his long road to recovery.(SR2 Motorsports)(11-13-2012)

Good to see that teams are raising awareness for something like this. The big name teams would never bother doing something like this. I'll have to smash something if the 00 still parks though.

Daxam_Stark
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:04 am

A long time friend of my family is making his return to motorsport. Unfortunately it looks like a repeat of the 2003 NASCAR Truck finale.
http://www.speedcafe.com/2012/11/15/wayne-wakefield-set-for-racing-return-at-winton/
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RACECAR Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:27 pm

Budweiser and Jimmy Johns to follow Harvick to SHR: When #29-Kevin Harvick leaves Richard Childress Racing at the end of the 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season, he will take major sponsors Budweiser and Jimmy Johns along with him. Reports surfaced last week that Harvick will bolt RCR at the conclusion of his current contract to race full-time for Stewart Haas Racing in 2014. Multiple sources speaking on the condition of anonymity say that when the move comes, it will also include the sponsors that backed the #29 team in a combined 26 races this season; 20 for Budweiser and six for Jimmy John's.(Godfather Motorsports)(11-16-2012)

Kinda saw that coming, though wasn't sure Budweiser was coming.

Also, NASCAR Camping World Truck series to run at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park Next year.

http://www.motorracingnetwork.com/Race-Series/NASCAR-Camping-World-Trucks/News/Articles/2012/11/Canada-to-Host-Truck-Race-in-2013.aspx
RACECAR
RACECAR
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by conrail1990 Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:31 pm

COME ON HMS! I know you guys can do better for the NG scheme then this for 2013!

http://www.jayski.com/schemes/2012/88cup.htm
conrail1990
conrail1990
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanrar Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:37 pm

conrail1990 wrote:COME ON HMS! I know you guys can do better for the NG scheme then this for 2013!

Truth be told, I like that better than his last National Guard scheme.
Tanrar
Tanrar
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkz47 Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:51 pm

conrail1990 wrote:COME ON HMS! I know you guys can do better for the NG scheme then this for 2013!

"So we'll just wrap a blue stripe around this white base and there we are. That's lunch, guys!" - the design team
Sparkz47
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:06 am

Even though I don't care about Junior, that lack of anything between the front wheels and number is annoying.
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:33 am

I think it's awesome, just as long as he doesn't wreck it.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:25 pm

RPM re-signs Ambrose and Almirola: Richard Petty Motorsports (RPM) confirmed its current drivers, #9-Marcos Ambrose and #43-Aric Almirola, have re-signed for the 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup season. Ambrose will enter his third season driving for the organization. He will again be behind the wheel of the #9 Ford with partners Stanley and DEWALT. Almirola will begin his second season as the driver of the #43 Ford with primary support from partner Smithfield Foods and its family of brands, Smithfield, Eckrich, Farmland and Gwaltney. In addition, long-time Petty sponsor, STP, will also continue as a primary partner of the #43. RPM previously announced its continuing relationship with Ford Racing and the addition of crew chief Drew Blickensderfer. Also confirmed earlier this season, RPM will continue to field the #43 Pilot/Flying J Ford in the NASCAR Nationwide Series with driver Michael Annett.(RPM), see full PR on #9 Team News & Links page or #43 Team News & Links page,(11-17-2012)
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:26 pm

Hornish Jr. back with Penske in 2013, to run full-time NNS and some Cup: from a SRT Motorsports - Dodge Roger Penske Open Interview - Homestead-Miami Speedway, one question concerned Ryan Blaney and Penske mentioned plans for Sam Hornish Jr. in 2013:
Q. You mentioned young drivers. What are the plans for Ryan Blaney for next year?
Roger Penske: "Well, right now I know there's some people asking me some questions when I walked in. We've signed Sam up to drive the #12 car, Alliance car in Nationwide next year. We have a commitment for a number of Cup races on a third car, which Sam will be there to run those races. And Blaney at this point, we're considering him to be -- to drive the truck. Haven't announced it yet. It's not a done deal. But we'd like to see him in the truck, and also we'll provide him some Nationwide rides. We started with him maybe running two or three this year, and I think he'll end up with seven or eight. We think that he's a fine young man, and he's got a lot to learn like they all do, but I think he's certainly coming from a family that's been racing, and he seems to have the talent. There's a lot of good young talent out there today, so we certainly want to support him."(SRT/Dodge/RAM Motorsports PR)(11-17-2012)
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Backmarker Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:30 pm

New Look Ready For "Sixth Generation" 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Race Car: NASCAR unveiled a new look for the 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series car, an integral and exciting step in the rollout process of the sixth generation race car. "These changes are an extension of the unprecedented collaboration with the auto manufacturers on the 2013 car, great industry feedback and our focus on increasing fan affinity as part of NASCAR's Industry Action Plan," said Steve O'Donnell, NASCAR senior vice president of racing operations, who introduced the new design at Homestead-Miami Speedway today. The sixth-generation car look will debut with the opening of the 2013 Speedweeks, highlighted by the 55th running of the Daytona 500 on February 24 at Daytona International Speedway. Among the updates:
· The driver's last name featured on the windshield;
Sponsor decals will not be permitted on the headlights and taillights, two key distinguishing characteristics of the auto manufacturers' brand;
Car numbers will be moved from the lights to the front and rear bumpers;
A single sponsor logo will be permitted on the roof under the number;
Team sponsor decals will be permitted to extend past the front edge of the b-post;
"Step and repeat" / background patterns will be permitted on the sides of the car;
Due to the slightly smaller car, the car number will be reduced by 10% and the contingency decals will be reduced to 26 square inches.

The Jayski Copypasta Thread - Page 3 Ford-composite

Wat
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Giacalone Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:56 pm

· The driver's last name featured on the windshield;
What's the point of this? The driver's name is kind of already somewhere...
Sponsor decals will not be permitted on the headlights and taillights, two key distinguishing characteristics of the auto manufacturers' brand;
Thankfully.
Car numbers will be moved from the lights to the front and rear bumpers;
Makes sense. Some teams are already doing this.
A single sponsor logo will be permitted on the roof under the number;
Oh god no. Like we didn't have enough space for sponsors. And like every car can afford another spot that looks unsponsored since, you know, they have such good luck with sponsorship these days.
Team sponsor decals will be permitted to extend past the front edge of the b-post;
Again, I don't mind.
"Step and repeat" / background patterns will be permitted on the sides of the car;
Don't the Dollar General schemes already have this?
Due to the slightly smaller car, the car number will be reduced by 10% and the contingency decals will be reduced to 26 square inches.
That probably needed to happen.
Vincent Giacalone
Vincent Giacalone
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RACECAR Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:28 pm

Other then the Silly Sponsor under Number and Driver last name on windshield (did they not take into consideration some drivers sharing last names?), looks great.
RACECAR
RACECAR
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:36 pm

RACECAR wrote:Other then the Silly Sponsor under Number and Driver last name on windshield (did they not take into consideration some drivers sharing last names?), looks great.
They could just put Kurt and Kyle since, apart from Kyle Larson and Kyle Fowler, there's no other drivers named Kurt and Kyle.
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:45 pm

RACECAR wrote:Other then the Silly Sponsor under Number and Driver last name on windshield (did they not take into consideration some drivers sharing last names?), looks great.
They could just put Kurt and Kyle since, apart from Kyle Larson and Kyle Fowler, there's no other drivers named Kurt and Kyle.
or Ky. Busch and Ku. Busch like how they do on TV
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:46 pm

navycook75 wrote:
or Ky. Busch and Ku. Busch like how they do on TV
Yeah, that. I'm pretty sure if you can fit Allmendinger, you can fit Kyle Busch and Kurt Busch.
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:04 pm

In other news from the Sprint Cup - Richard Petty Motorsports have officially resigned its two drivers Aric Almirola and Marcos Ambrose for 2013.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:48 pm

Danicles wins most poplur NW driver, while Piq-wah wins poplur Trucker.
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:19 pm

Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:Danicles wins most poplur NW driver, while Piq-wah wins poplur Trucker.
we don't need to say who wins it for Cup....
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by conrail1990 Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:44 pm

navycook75 wrote:
Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:Danicles wins most poplur NW driver, while Piq-wah wins poplur Trucker.
we don't need to say who wins it for Cup....
We wont need to update it for 20 more years...
conrail1990
conrail1990
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:48 pm

Sadler is signing with Gibbs
Not sure what TriStar will do, but Blatentshit may be there and Hal Martin will.
Regan Smith is in at JR.

JD - 01 - Mike Wallace
JD - 4 - ???
RCR - 2 - ???
RCR - 3 - Austin Dillon
RCR - 33 - Kevin Harvick / Paul Menard / ?Danica Patrick?
JR - 5 - Regan Smith
JR - 7 - Cole Whitt
Roush - 6 - Trevor Bayne
Roush - 60 - Travis Pastrada or ???
SLR - 8 - Scott Lagasse Jr
TriStar - 10 - Jeff Green or Charles Lewandowski or Mike Bliss or ???
TriStar - 14 - Eric McClure
TriStar - 19 - Hal Martin
TriStar - 44 - Mike Bliss or John Blakenship
Gibbs - 11 - Elliott Sadler
Gibbs - 18 - Denny Hamlin or Darrel Wallace or ???
Gibbs - 20 - Brian Vickers
Penske - 12 - Sam Hornish
Penske - 22 - Brad Keselowski or ???
Penske - ?? - Joey Logano or ???
Ware - 15 - Timmy Hill or Carl Long or Tayler Malsem or ???
Ware - 41 - Scott Riggs or Matthew Carter or Blake Koch or ???
R3 - 23 - Robert Richardson or Jamie Dick or ???
SR^2 - 24 - paydrivers
Turner - 30 - James Buescher or ???
Turner - 31 - Justin Allgaier
Turner - 38 - Brad Sweet or Kasey Kahne or ???
Go Green Racing - 39 - paydrivers
Key - 40 - Erik Darnell or Brian Scott or ???
Key - 42 - Josh Wise or ???
Key - 46 - Chase Miller or Scott Speed or ???
Key - 47 - Matthew DiBennendetto or ???
Petty - 43 - Michael Annett
Clements - 51 - Jeremy Clements
Means - 52 - paydrivers
Busch - 54 - Kyle Busch and/or Kurt Busch
ML - 70 - Johanna Long
Racing for Jesus - 89 - Morgan Shepard
Biagi - 98 - Kevin Swindell or Reed Sorenson or ???
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

http://ohioperspective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:01 pm

I'm hearing rumours of Brian Scott going to a 2nd RPM team.
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next