Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race 13: Round of Quincy

+6
JMac525
RyanB06
f1fan12
Magus978
gwoodard41
Cynon
10 posters

Go down

Race 13: Round of Quincy Empty Race 13: Round of Quincy

Post by Cynon Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:39 am

Last edited by Cynon on Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Race 13: Round of Quincy Empty Re: Race 13: Round of Quincy

Post by gwoodard41 Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:57 am

Spoiler:
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:49 am

Spoiler:

Last edited by Magus978 on Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:10 am

Spoiler:

Last edited by f1fan12 on Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:32 am; edited 2 times in total
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:30 am

Spoiler:
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:41 am

Spoiler:
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Camphausen Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:57 pm

Spoiler:
Blake Camphausen
Blake Camphausen
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:50 pm

Spoiler:
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:49 pm

PSI Team Orders: "Preposterous"

Power Steering Incorporated owner William Power dismissed TMMC announcer Dan Mullen's assertions as "Total and complete fabrications. Preposterous! There is no such thing as "team orders" here. There never has been and there never will be!" exclaimed an obviously irate Power. "Back in the day, a true journalist had to substantiate their claims with facts and there just aren't any here. It's irresponsible of him to make such a claim. But it's what I come to expect. We've been the subject of a witch hunt ever since we dared to question Kurt Plissken's suspension. Team order's are tactics that the bigger teams like Saar USA uses. For whatever reason, everyone fears Roderick joining up with us and they're trying their best to make sure that doesn't happen. I sure hope Leonid see through all of this for what it is."

Plissken Answers Critics

Shortly after climbing out of his #16 Loan Ranger car after the conclusion of the Grand Detour of Quincy, Kurt Plissken was bombarded with questions about Dan Mullen and his comments.

"Did he say something? Ask me if I care. You guys know I don't pay any mind to that media crap," Plissken stated. But the media persisted in telling Plissken that Mullen had said that PSI had given team orders to give him the best equipment and pit crew members. Plissken was also informed of Mullen's comments concerning Marcos Leonard and that he suffered from "sour grapes" because Leonard "beat him almost every single race."
The usually stoic Plissken obviously bristled upon hearing this and commented, "Dan has his opinion. Well, he has the TM Master Cup official's opinion actually. Mullen is their corporate mouthpiece and knows where his checks come from. He hasn't had an original thought of his own in so long because he's too busy towing the corporate line and being a good Master Cup lackey. He reads from the scripts he's given and like a good puppet enjoys having his strings pulled because it's too much trouble to think for himself."
"He got everything wrong and twisted it around, as usual. I was the one experiencing all of the mechanical problems. That was, until I kept a 24/7 watch on my car. The one guy that I had to run off from my equipment was Griffith. When he couldn't get near my car, then he suddenly starts having issues. Hmmm. Use your brain Dan, it doesn't take a genius to figure out what was going on. I find it a little fishy that his pit crew suddenly can't do anything right either. Check their bank accounts and see if they've been paid to tank it for him or by him."

Plissken usually doesn't talk much, but his rant continued, "Sour Grapes? Complaining again?" Where the hell did that come from? When did I complain the first time. I'm like the least quoted person on the planet. No one wanted Marcos to succeed more than me. Did I want to beat him. Duh! I wouldn't be much of a competitor if I was content to finish not just behind him, but behind anyone. I want to win and to do that Dan, in case you've forgotten, you have to beat everyone on the grid to accomplish it. I would have liked there to be a little more sharing of information because he was obviously doing something right. Who wouldn't want to get better? If you don't, you don't belong here."

Plissken got as high as second and had a possible podium at best or a top 5 at least until the lapped #7 car of Jose Luis Martinez hooked Plissken on lap 184 and sent Plissken spinning into the pit wall bringing out the 13th caution of the day. Plissken's fuel pump was damaged and he limped to a 19th place finish.

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by crl Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:00 am

There is a report from the Grand Detour infield that Kraig Mummert told James Dalton he wants an early release, and that he angrily punched his crew chief, Mortimer Snerd, over the pit road incident that got him pulled off the track.

Josef Newgarden's #1 Tennessee-based EFR fan.
EFR's #1 fan of Karen Gillan and Milana Vayntrub.
Race 13: Round of Quincy NM14-Wallpapers-LewisS_Android_320x480
crl
crl
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:09 am

crl wrote:There is a report from the Grand Detour infield that Kraig Mummert told James Dalton he wants an early release, and that he angrily punched his crew chief, Mortimer Snerd, over the pit road incident that got him pulled off the track.

Mortimer Snerd is some kind of dummy... http://bill37mccurdy.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/mortimer-snerd.jpg

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:33 am

SnakePlissken wrote:
crl wrote:There is a report from the Grand Detour infield that Kraig Mummert told James Dalton he wants an early release, and that he angrily punched his crew chief, Mortimer Snerd, over the pit road incident that got him pulled off the track.

Mortimer Snerd is some kind of dummy... http://bill37mccurdy.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/mortimer-snerd.jpg
well that explains the pit road incident.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:33 am

I suggest this theme for next years race:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXf4tV_aeDc

SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down