Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race 2: Round of Los Angeles Pre-Race Thread

Go down

Race 2: Round of Los Angeles Pre-Race Thread Empty Race 2: Round of Los Angeles Pre-Race Thread

Post by SnakePlissken Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:58 am

Plissken Quarantined With Plutoxin Seven Virus In LA

It appears that Kurt Plissken has come down with a nasty case of the Plutoxin Seven virus. PSI is not taking any chances and has separated him from the other drivers in the paddock as a safeguard.

"Yeah, we don't want him to infect any of our drivers and crew personnel, so we've taken as many precautions as we possibly can," stated PSI owner William Power. "Kurt doesn't even feel up to phone interviews at this point. He basically goes from practice back to his trailer and goes to bed in an attempt to conserve his strength and recover as best he can."

"From what I understand, Kurt has contracted a particularly virulent strain of Plutoxin Seven," Power continued. "It starts with a slight headache, then turns into a fever that gets worse. After a short time, you crash. You bleed out like a stuck pig. Not a pretty sight."

Despite those grisly prospects, Plissken has vowed to soldier on and participate at the Round of Los Angeles at the Maxwell Center. The virus was caught early enough so Plissken is not in any real danger of actually dying. Plissken has been inoculated and is taking the necessary antibiotics so he should make it onto the track barring any setbacks. Plissken took the injections in spite of his well documented hatred on needles that got him kicked off a Golden Eagle Airlines flight and placed on probation several years ago.

"He'll feel like death, but he'll be out there," Power assured. "Hopefully he can still perform well and overcome this illness and and escape from LA with a good result for us."

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down