Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2019 TM Master Cup Series | Race 2: Round of Los Angeles

5 posters

Go down

2019 TM Master Cup Series | Race 2: Round of Los Angeles Empty 2019 TM Master Cup Series | Race 2: Round of Los Angeles

Post by SnakePlissken Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:26 am

Schedule
Results
Driver of the Day:
Reject of the Race:

Last edited by SnakePlissken on Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

2019 TM Master Cup Series | Race 2: Round of Los Angeles Empty Re: 2019 TM Master Cup Series | Race 2: Round of Los Angeles

Post by RyanB06 Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:35 pm

Spoiler:
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

2019 TM Master Cup Series | Race 2: Round of Los Angeles Empty Re: 2019 TM Master Cup Series | Race 2: Round of Los Angeles

Post by Cardinals5 Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:52 pm

the car was on Battlebots's Instagram account

link?
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Backmarker Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:12 am

Cardinals5 wrote:

link?
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2INq5YgpdK/
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:04 am

Backmarker wrote:
Cardinals5 wrote:

link?
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2INq5YgpdK/

Nice
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:41 pm

Spoiler:
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Backmarker Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:28 pm

Malone's Master Cup Debut a Major Disappointment

FARC Lowe Dollar Series regular Mike "Knuckles" Malone was looking forward to the Round of Los Angeles as a homecoming; he has not competed in the L.A. area, where he lives and opened his first Knuckles' Sandwiches restaurant, since 2014. Malone managed to secure a Promoter's Option for the race and a Saar Talon, which he prepared out of his shop in the City of Industry, otherwise unused after he signed with KAT Motorsports in FARC.

Malone qualified a strong 15th for his TM Master Cup debut, but the 200 laps that followed proved to be a major disappointment; while he avoided any incidents on track, Malone remained completely anonymous as he slid all the way down the running order to finish in 41st. In a post-race Periscope stream, he explained:

"I gave it my all in the driver's seat, but outside of that we just weren't ready for the big time. We had a good qualifying setup, but couldn't get it to turn during the race, and lost a bunch of time on our pit stop as well. I'm proud of the boys on my crew who have supported me since I was in street stocks, but these Master Cup teams have got world class athletes on their pit crews, top minds calling strategy and setups, and we just couldn't keep up."

"I'm just a humble guy who got lucky with my weekend hobby," referring to his first Lowe Dollar Series victory in 2018 at the ABQ Speedbowl. "We've done a lot with a little, and we got lucky again this weekend. It's cool that I can say I started a Master Cup race, I just wish I was able to show what I can really do on a short track."

Malone had previously expressed interest in also attempting to secure a Promoter's Option for the Round of Santa Clara, but it is unclear if the Golden State Motorsports Park would now grant him one after his disappointing speed at the Maxwell Center. Regardless, the #05 Knuckles' Sandwiches Saar may still make further appearances for the Round of Indianapolis and the season finale. For the time being, Mike Malone will turn his full attention back towards competing for the FARC championship.
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down