Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

+44
bsoyuz
The_Wall_91
gwoodard41
historyracer
RaceCamera
NascarAwesomeSquid24
RyanB06
Carolina Crew
V8fan12
Jonny683
SnakePlissken
Kornography
LadyKathy
Mr.Mech
PRAWBLEMS
Groribe
DunnTheRacer
Dexter249
zfitzwater599
BWard
pennst24
Alpineopossum
BBoy
Woody
TPGRacing75
zaw24fan
PackerMan71
Vincent Giacalone
navycook75
UndyingLight
Ceej
Rykia
Cynon
Cardinals5
Backmarker
Electric Wolf
SpeedDemon37
racingfreak1999
Syzygy
Magus978
Ben Atkins
JMac525
Rovenami
NASCARLOVER427
48 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 20 Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by gwoodard41 Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:00 pm

GWoodard41: RT Dan Mullen @DMullen Jacob Kard to be replaced by Greg Woodard on the Karjala Grand Prix grid. <link>

GWoodard41: I was just alerted by TMMC officials and Lenard reps that I'm being swapped out for Kard. As much as I'm conflicted about this, they [Lenard] were insistent on the swap out.

GWoodard41: Going to be working with @draw2kards on how to get the setup in my car to be more capable for the race. I think we'll do well. #herewego #karjala

GWoodard41: I also told @draw2kards that I'll loan the trophy out to him for until the next Karjala Grand Prix... If I win.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 20 Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by historyracer Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:42 pm

FARC Dega:
historyracer
historyracer
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:12 pm

TMooreinthe4: So proud of my team to qualify for Karjala after failing the first five attempts. Let’s put in a good run race day too!
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:15 pm

TLong91: I'm extremely excited and thrilled with this opportunity with @SouthernMotorsports and @TeamSaarUSA #WorkToDo

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:59 am

present day...

Ryan Matthews @RyanMatthews
You know you live with a soccer fan house when your spouse makes you sleep on the couch after a loss #RE-VO-LU-TION

Carter Fitzgerald @CarterFitzy
Have fun getting whacked by #DOOP next round, @RyanMatthews
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:36 pm

Karjala/TMMC timeline

GWoodard41: Car feels good, we're hoping to use what we do here to improve on the car's performance in 2020.

GWoodard41: From what I understand @Lycoia is introducing a refreshed Intimidator for next season. I wonder what it will look like?

GWoodard41: @Lycoia is also contemplating selling the Intimidator as a street model, but only so many will be built. Of course this isn't likely to happen until 2021 or 2022.

GWoodard41: People have been asking me what sponsors I'll be running next season. I told them that it'll be some of the existing sponsors. However I won't spoil which ones as their turn to run this season hasn't happened yet Wink

Current timeline

GWoodard41: Good thing @Lycoia made a version of the Renegade that can handle the current situation. It's a damn shame that running over these Z's doesn't earn me any points haha. #Zombi-19 #Z-bumps
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by zaw24fan Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:45 am

Karjala Consolation Race:
zaw24fan
zaw24fan
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by zfitzwater599 Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:52 am

FitzwaterAustralia59: got alot of TV time but the result wasn't there ugh
zfitzwater599
zfitzwater599
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:37 am

Looks like we have to make an adjustment to our fuel-consumption tables #GasGasGas
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:11 pm

Karjala Consolation Race:
Woody
Woody
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

https://www.youtube.com/user/RollinRacingOffline

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:57 pm

TMMC Karjala Consolation:

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:41 pm

karjala consolation:
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by NascarAwesomeSquid24 Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:03 pm

NOMAD @ Scarborough:
NascarAwesomeSquid24
NascarAwesomeSquid24
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Woody likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:18 am

NOMAD @ Scarborough:
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina Crew Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:40 am

RROL at Scarborough:
Carolina Crew
Carolina Crew
Development Driver
Development Driver

NascarAwesomeSquid24 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:20 pm

NOMAD Voyager @NOMADVoyager
39 cars on the entry list for #NHMS... including a Matthews Motorsports duo, Daniel Bouchard, and Solomon Roth Motorsports recruiting sports car ace Thaddeus Bowman, Jr. as part of a three car effort!

Sheniquah Barnes @SheniquahBmwuah
#Damn I wish I could be out there this weekend...looking forward to Dover. Don't have the $$$ for the trip to NH. Maybe next year

Motorsports on Demand @MotorsportsOD
There is talk that a new point scoring system will be on trial in this year's Knockout Cup... if all goes well during trial, this could be the new point system going forward. This comes after public complaints about the current system. Look for an announcement at #NHMS #NOMAD
Woody
Woody
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:36 pm

Jess Olenick @JessOlenick
There is zero reason for any driver to be sitting at negative points for any reason barring a massive penalty, let alone three of them. RT@PJEnderman08: I tell you, if NOMAD's goal was to out do FARC when it comes to gimmicky points systems, then mission accomplished.
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:15 am

Dan Mullen @DMullen
Lynxe schedules test date at IR Super Speedway for Eklund <link>

Dan Mullen @DMullen
IR Super Speedway has not hosted a TM Master Cup series race since 2007, and has been mostly used for tire testing.

Liv Eklund @leklu11
gonna go fast

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:46 pm

Post 2020 Timeline:

PatriotRacingASCC: We would like to announce our lineup for the upcoming ASCC season!

PatriotRacingASCC: We have signed on Hunter Blaize for the 20 Woodard Transport and Freight Lycoia Inquisitor! Calvin Hobbes will be driving the 40 Woodard Transport and Freight Lycoia Inquisitor!

GWoodard41: Due to the events of last year, I saw Barry Spengler and Tim Woodard were overrun by what Tim described on TikTok as "Rabid Fans", lets say neither are with us anymore #morons #2020
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:48 am

TLong91: I would like to wish everyone a safe and Merry Christmas this year from all of us at the shop in Muskegon, Michigan! #Holidays2020

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:53 pm

FuelSpill Team Saar USA reconfirms King and Hampton for 2021, but are having trouble tracking down Aaron Law <link>

lifesamitch69 @FuelSpill please god i hope he didn't get ate... lost too many already #remembertimandbarry

StrangeDots @lifesamitch69 @FuelSpill people becoming zombie food is just an aSCC problem tho

Check your messages JMac
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:52 pm

Enrichment Racing News @EnrichmentTV_RACING
@RileyDurbinFAS to take on role as crew chief for car no. 38 in 2020 #FARC Lowe Dollar Series.

Enrichment Racing News @EnrichmentTV_RACING
As a driver, Durbin has brought Focus Autosports its first two victories in the series, but multiple good runs in 2019 have been undone by wrecks and mechanical troubles, including a wreck at Harpers Ferry that resulted in injuries that sidelined him for two races.
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:22 am

TheAaronLaw:: I am tweeting from a safe location. They haven’t gotten me yet, but not sure how much longer I can hold them off. Screw that, I’ve got this, I will drive in 2021!
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:26 pm

Chickenman60: Come get your chicken fix at Sal Monella's Chicken!

Chickenman60: We're lookin for a team to sponsor! We're willin to provide a lot of Ba-Ba-Ba Bucks!
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:46 am

Present Day
RealTomDelgado: Remember in 2015 when I kicked cancer's ass? Yeah..about that. Read up, this is gonna be a long one. (1/7)

RealTomDelgado: Turns out I didn't kick it hard enough. It's back, and it's terminal. It's spreading to other areas of my body. Might explain why I've felt weaker than usual lately. (2/7)

RealTomDelgado: I will not be seeking treatment. Instead, I will retire from public life immediately and await my end at home. These will be my last tweets, as I'd rather go through this now while I'm thinking about it. (3/7)

RealTomDelgado: I leave my place in history to those who will be around to write it. My only concern as I get ready to leave this world is for my wife and daughter. They will have to find a way to go on without me, as I will be leaving them before my work is done.(4/7)

RealTomDelgado: I thank all of you who have joined me at various points of my 46 year journey. I am ready to be reunited with my mother, father, and our fallen motorsports friends on the other side. I meet my end with no regrets. No excuses. No fear. I will spend my final days writing specific instructions for what is to be done when I am gone. (5/7)

RealTomDelgado: No matter how talented, rich, or successful you are, you cannot outrun your past deeds good or bad. Eventually, it all catches up to you, and the heavens will judge you accordingly when your time on earth ends and you stand before them. (6/7)

RealTomDelgado: I have walked the path of the conqueror. The time has come to walk the path of the heavens. (7/7)

TomDelgadoRacing: It is with heavy hearts that we share this link to the following series of tweets from @RealTomDelgado. [LINK to tweets]

TomDelgadoRacing: Godspeed, boss. We will complete the work that you started, we promise. We will make a proper statement in due course.

OOC: I'm fine, don't worry. I just feel since I'm barely even checking the forums nowadays, it's time to retire the Tom Delgado character once and for all. This is my way of attempting to do so in a dignified way. TDR will remain semi-active as time permits.

Last edited by Magus978 on Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by historyracer Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:02 pm

RRoy #ThanksTom You've been a real inspiration for me. It's unfortunate that it will end like this
historyracer
historyracer

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:41 am

TomDelgadoRacing: "Always be at your best, because the best impression is the one you make in the moment of great adversity" - @RealTomDelgado

TomDelgadoRacing: There's only one Tom Delgado, and his journey from addiction to redemption was one of a kind. We reflect on how he overcame his personal demons to revive his personal life and his racing career <LINK>
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:55 am

Present Day:
Jeff Gate @GatekeeperFAC
BREAKING NEWS: KAT Motorsports announces they will not run anywhere in 2021 <link>
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina Crew Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:53 pm

RROL

Lukas Fabian @DeutscheFabian
Can't thank everyone enough here at Reach Motorsports for this opportunity.  Guess I am running the rest of the RROL season as well.

Lukas Fabian @DeutscheFabian
This Forkner engine is really cool <Pic of Fabian and some team engineers looking under the hood>

Dominic Allen @DAllenBoss
That's great fur Lukas, finally that kid cought uh break.

Lawrence Allen @SuperstarAllen
What the hell is @DeutscheFabian doing with anything that isn't a Saar

Freya Mast @MASTerful
Got another top 5, if only I coulda had this speed earlier this season.  At least I got Calton Morel a podium for the big race.
Carolina Crew
Carolina Crew
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:12 pm

Dan Mullen @DMullen
@hot4roderick on the @DMullenRadioHour! <link>

Dan Mullen Radio Hour @DMullenRadioHour
@hot4roderick on rushing rookies to TM Master Cup! <soundclip: LR: "I just think a lot of these kids in good cars... they're gonna look real good by one good run, but they're never able to build on it because they never learn how they did it.">

@hot4roderick on Saul Fischel <soundclip: LR: "I think everyone knew what Saul Fischel is going to be. He's a big talent and he's got a good head on him. Man, when I was a rookie and I got booed for wrecking [Benny] Dwyer I think I ran like crap for two weeks after that."
DM: "And you think he's not caving, is that it?"
LR: "He's had weird hate directed at him and he still runs 6th and 5th.">

@hot4roderick on other rookies <soundclip: LR: "Guys like Ruiz and Johnson are doing it the old way, and they're just improving week by week. Maybe Tim will get a good offer from a better team at some point. Marco is doing fine, but he runs the car so hard in every session that it's no wonder it breaks in the race."
DM: "He won Road Atlanta and was on the podium just last race out."
LR: "He's getting better, don't get me wrong, but I see a guy who just needs to calm down a little, and when he does, he'll get a lot quicker.">

@hot4roderick on other rookies <soundclip: LR: "Some of these other kids... you know which ones I'm talking about, just show up like they're high and mighty because they got a car too good for them, and they flame out really quick. They just piss off everyone in the garage, and they'll be either out of the series in 4 years or they'll be also-rans hoping everyone forgets how many cars they tear up or how nasty and whiny they are."
DM: "Anyone in particular you're thinking of?"
LR: "Yeah. Saul had a run in with them already.">

Liv Eklund @leklu11
Hi
Dan Mullen Radio Hour wrote:@hot4roderick on other rookies <soundclip: LR: "Some of these other kids... you know which ones I'm talking about, just show up like they're high and mighty because they got a car too good for them, and they flame out really quick. They just piss off everyone in the garage, and they'll be either out of the series in 4 years or they'll be also-rans hoping everyone forgets how many cars they tear up or how nasty and whiny they are."
DM: "Anyone in particular you're thinking of?"
LR: "Yeah. Saul had a run in with them already.">

@hot4roderick on drivers who could have been great <soundclip: LR: "Kurt Walker had all the talent in the world, it's just a shame that the 24 team gave up on him so quick. King Arthur always did fine as a sole owner, but the Gazelle Group ruined that team. Plissken knew what he was doing when he bailed on them."
DM: "Any others?"
LR: "Chris Johaanes and Brian Sendack. Both of those guys were mega talents, and they both nearly won titles, but Chris kept making what looked like great career moves that just ended up not working out, and Brian kept getting hurt on his bike or in crashes and not telling anyone. Everyone but him seemed to know what the problem was.">

@hot4roderick on rivalries and off-track drama <soundclip: LR: "I didn't try to antagonize too many people, I tried to help a lot of different guys, but it was hard to help people that are insistent on doing everything wrong.">

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:25 am

BREAKING_news: Former ASCC & Dash Cup champion Tom Delgado has passed away aged 46 from cancer.

TomDelgadoRacing: It is with great sadness that we announce the passing of Tom Delgado at the age of 46. He died peacefully in his sleep this afternoon.

TomDelgadoRacing: A full retrospective of Tom's life can be found <HERE> on our website. In his final wishes, Delgado asked for no funeral or memorial ceremonies. He will be cremated and have his ashes spread in accordance to his wishes.

TomDelgadoRacing: "When it comes my time to leave this world, I want no ceremony to commemorate my passing. Some lights are meant to burn brightly, then simply flicker away. Mine is one of those lights, and I'm perfectly alright with that." - Tom Delgado
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:16 am

TLong91: I'm saddened to hear about the passing of a personal friend and amazing competitor in Tom Delgado. He was someone I truly looked up to as a driver for his determination and passion for this sport. I wish I would have gotten the chance to work with Tom and build a stronger friendship with him. Rest in Peace Tom, see you on the track someday #MissYouAlready

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:14 pm

I think I speak for the entire racing community when I say: Farewell Tom. Your presence will be sorely missed. #TheAmericanDevilRests

I had the pleasure to work with Tom on numerous occasions, most recently in 2019 with his Independent's Trophy effort. The man put everything he had into everything he did, maybe sometimes to his detriment. But that's what competitors do. (1)

Competitors *compete*. Doesn't matter if it was the 2014 FARC title battle, the wars we had in Dash Cup, the partnership he and I have had through getting his Aspiras up to snuff, or giving drivers he discovered a chance to shine. Tom always had one gear: GO. (2)

I only hope that when the checkered flag falls on my time on this Earth, that I lived my life as fully as Tom lived his. Goodbye, my friend. #TheAmericanDevilRests
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:59 am

TomDelgadoRacing: Overwhelming outpouring of tributes paid to @RealTomDelgado outside of the TDR shop in Brooklyn, NY. We are humbled and appreciative of all of it. <PIC>

TomDelgadoRacing: New York Autoring. 37 lights lit in honor of number 37. <PIC>

TomDelgadoRacing: Also from New York Autoring, the image of a life's work. <Jumbotron PIC of TD standing on top of the podium with the US flag draped around him, with the words "Tom Delgado, 1974-2021" written>

TomDelgadoRacing: Tom taught us that even in times of deep despair, the great work can never end. We march on. Forever and always embracing the fight, just like our leader did. #EmbraceTheFight

TomDelgadoRacing: In lieu of flowers, please make all donations to any local charity of your choosing in your homedown. In his later years, Tom was a philanthropist and earmarked more than 3/4's of his fortune to be given to charity upon his death. Those charitable contributions were always kept private because he wanted no recognition.

KyleGaffigan: It's rough. Everyone knew he didn't have long, but by talking to him you'd think he was just joking around and he was gonna live to 100. My heart is with Ashley and his daughter. He loved you two more than you ever knew.

amanda_torres: been crying my eyes out all day. he gave me a chance to shine and i'll always be grateful to him for coming into my life.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:46 pm

TMooreinthe4: Just heard the news about Tom Delgado. I will always have the greatest thanks for him giving me my first full time opportunity in TMMC and believing in me like he did. Also, just for being an awesome guy in general and a great competitor on the track. He will be greatly missed by the racing community, myself very much included.
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:39 pm

Woody Watts @Wood
RIP Tom Delgado. Certainly a character off track but an inspiring competitor on track. He will be missed
Woody
Woody
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:38 am

Joe Olenick @JOlenick
RIP Tom Delgado. I had very few chances to compete against Tom directly, but his competitiveness and drive always struck me as inspirational. The racing world has lost an icon. (1)

Joe Olenick @JOlenick
However, the loss we as his fans and competitors feel is nothing compared to what his loved ones are experiencing. My heart goes out to Ashley and his daughter. They will be in my thoughts as often as Tom. (2)

Joe Olenick @JOlenick
I can only hope that, if there is an afterlife, that Tom has seen the overwhelming number of people his life and story have touched. His flame may be extinguished, but he lit the fires of many who came after him. Until we meet again, Tom. #TheAmericanDevilRests #MissYouAlready
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:56 pm

NOMAD Voyager @NomadVoyager
This season's Knockout Cup will use a 1 point per position system. In essence, finishing last yields zero points and it counts up from there. Rumors suggest this system is being considered for implementation in the overall championship next season.
Woody
Woody
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:06 am

NOMAD Voyager @NomadVoyager
After #LimeRock65 , the 8th of 12 rounds of NOMAD '20, @CharBurr (33) and Mike Falls (31) have already scored more points than the 29 it took to win NOMAD '19. Also Frank Azzaretto has scored 26 points in '20 so far, after scoring 28 in '19 campaign
Woody
Woody
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:36 am

Vincenzo Fochesato @VincenzoGF37
The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and it. is. race day!!! #KarjalaGrandPrix #LetsGoRacing
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:59 pm

Post Karjala GP

GWoodard41: I'm really sorry @draw2kards, thought things would have went better...

GWoodard41: I'm really feeling like this season is just my #badluckbrian season.

GWoodard41: Oh well, can't let this get me down, on to Russia. Hopefully someone won't bounce off the wall and into my car... AGAIN.

MAndersonSpeedfacts: CAMERON TAYLOR LASHES OUT AT GREG WOODARD FOR SCREWING JACOB KARD OUT OF KARJALA GP ATTEMPT: HERE'S THE DAMNING PROOF <link to picture of Taylor and Woodard at international airport post race>

MAndersonSpeedfacts: RUSSIAN OLIGARCHS COLLUDING WITH RACE OFFICIALS TO DENY NEW LIBERTY RACING'S THIRD ENTRY INTO ROUND OF RUSSIA?! THE FACTS ARE HERE! <link>

MAndersonSpeedfacts: ANONYMOUS SOURCES AT POWER STEERING INCORPORATED TELL ME THAT WOODARD TO BE RELEGATED TO THIRD CAR OR WILL BE FIRED AT END OF SEASON! YOU CAN SEE IT HERE! <link>

MAndersonSpeedfacts: LENARD'S RELIABILITY PROBLEM BLAMED ON SABOTEURS! POSSIBLE LINKS TO PERSONNEL BROUGHT IN FROM LYCOIA?! GET THE LATEST HERE! <link>

MAndersonSpeedfacts: DRIVERS SAY THEY PLAN ON USING FICTIONAL FLAGS AS THEIR NATIONAL FLAG AFTER RUMORS OF FISHLE INSISTING ON USING ISREALI FLAG! <link>

MAndersonSpeedfacts: GREG WOODARD BETRAYS LYCOIA! RUMORS HAVE IT THAT HE HELPED TONARE DESIGN UPCOMING THUNDERGT! YOU CAN CHECK IT OUT HERE! <link>

MAndersonSpeedfacts: IS THE SAWYER FAMILY A BUNCH OF UNPATRIOTIC COMMUNISTS?! RUMORS HAVE IT THEY REFUSE TO SELL SAARS! HERE'S THE SCOOP! <link>

SAWOfficial (Sawyer Automotive Works) @MAndersonSpeedfacts The Sawyer family refuses to sell Saars because they've had nothing but issues with the brand, namely discrimination and racism during the mid 1900s. You'll be hearing from our lawyers.

MAndersonSpeedfacts: BETHANY WOODARD RUMORED TO BE A MERE FIGMENT OF IMAGINATION! IS GREG WOODARD AND THE WOODARD FAMILY TRYING TO PULL ONE ON MASTER CUP OFFICALS?! <link>

BethisdaBest89 @MAndersonSpeedfacts: I'm as real as your receding hairline, dumbass.

MAndersonSpeedfacts: THERE ARE RUMORS THAT A VIRUS WAS RELEASED NEAR THE ARKLAY MOUNTAINS, WHY THIS IS MERELY A PLOY BY THE GOVERNMENT TO FORCE YOU TO GIVE UP YOUR RIGHTS! <link>

Current Timeline

GWoodard41: I am extremely saddened to hear about Delgado's passing, I hope his family and loved ones are holding up well. He was a force to be reckoned with on and off the track.

-------

https://efr1.forumotion.com/viewtopic.php?t=6574

Last edited by gwoodard41 on Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20