Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

+44
bsoyuz
The_Wall_91
gwoodard41
historyracer
RaceCamera
NascarAwesomeSquid24
RyanB06
Carolina Crew
V8fan12
Jonny683
SnakePlissken
Kornography
LadyKathy
Mr.Mech
PRAWBLEMS
Groribe
DunnTheRacer
Dexter249
zfitzwater599
BWard
pennst24
Alpineopossum
BBoy
Woody
TPGRacing75
zaw24fan
PackerMan71
Vincent Giacalone
navycook75
UndyingLight
Ceej
Rykia
Cynon
Cardinals5
Backmarker
Electric Wolf
SpeedDemon37
racingfreak1999
Syzygy
Magus978
Ben Atkins
JMac525
Rovenami
NASCARLOVER427
48 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 19 Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by JMac525 Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:09 am

Spoiler:
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 19 Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by Nascar9fan Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:59 am

TMMC Sweden:
Nascar9fan
Nascar9fan
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:47 pm

TMMC: Round of Sweden:
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:29 pm

C_Ta7lor: Miserable way to wrap up the Round of Sweden; sad we couldn't get a better result.

C_Ta7lor: Did have a lot of fun racing Saul and Ryan mid-race though. And having a battle with a Mother Energy car driven by an Australian brings back some great TM Lights memories!

Last edited by Alpineopossum on Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

http://ohioperspective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BBoy Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:55 pm

Spoiler:
BBoy
BBoy
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina Crew Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:27 am

DeutschieFabian (Lukas Fabian): Excited to announce that I am going to Karjala!  We still have a lot of work to do if we want this car on the grid, but thanks to all the support from here in Germany and back in the States!

[Picture of Lukas Fabian working on his Karjala car with the hood up]

DAllenBoss (Dominic Allen): We better get this car on the grid.  I didn't come all the way to Europe just to watch you not qualify.
Carolina Crew
Carolina Crew
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:35 pm

TMMC Sweden:
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:21 am

TMMC Round of Sweden:
Woody
Woody
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

https://www.youtube.com/user/RollinRacingOffline

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:33 pm

TMMC SWEDEN:
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:45 pm

TMMC Round of Sweden:
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:35 pm

Present day...

FuelSpill How M&J Racing is staying afloat with no racing by producing PPE, including face shields and anti-bite armor <link>
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by historyracer Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:38 pm

LDS:
historyracer
historyracer
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:54 pm

LDS Salem Pre-Race
TeamThunderOfficial: Daniel Sharp had a dream last night that he won, so we'll do our best to get him his first win!

iRacing Poles: 3
iRacing Championships: 1
I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:51 am

Dan Mullen @DMullen
Yeung, Auxier, Reyes entered #Karjala2019 under the banner of LNX Racing, the entity Lynxe has been required to pose as when racing in Gravis City.

Dan Mullen @DMullen
Lynxe in the past had argued that American cars were circumventing the old one-car-per-team rule by having other teams run other brands on what was essentially the same car.

Dan Mullen @DMullen
Lynxe and LNX are legally separate entities with different addresses. As early as 2017, Lynxe had asked for clarification on what constitutes a single team, and they were particularly persistent with this question for the 2019 regulations.

Dan Mullen @DMullen
This is important because they are effectively circumventing the rule that requires no more than three cars per team. Lynxe has noted that is that it's very easy to tell when two supposedly separate "teams" really aren't that separate.

Dan Mullen @DMullen
All six cars that Lynxe/LNX has on hand are probably good enough to qualify for the race. If they get more than three in, expect some very unhappy people up and down the grid.

Dan Mullen @DMullen
So now a little bit of info on LNX for the fans.

Dan Mullen @DMullen
LNX is the name Lynxe gave to their electrical system last year. Lynxe has told me they are not using it this year, but they have had more electrical problems in 2019 than the rest of the field combined.

Dan Mullen @DMullen
So far at #Karjala2019? Zero electrical issues from Lynxe and LNX.

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina Crew Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:32 am

DeutscheFabian (Lukas Fabian): Wow, the competition is so tough here.  <Pic of Lukas and his team with other teams in Karjala garage.>  
This just means we have to work twice as hard if we want this car on the grid.
Carolina Crew
Carolina Crew
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:27 pm

Enrichment TV Racing @EnrichmentTV_RACING
Boris Tolbanov unhurt after heavy crash in Split 1 of pole qualifying #KarjalaGP #TMMC <video>

Joshua Pacer @UnionPacer
geez, he entered turn 3 like he thought it was turn 1
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:41 pm

EricBurns Trueman Ellison is apparently filming everybody in Karjala, some people have spotted him climbing up a tree to get a good shot. The documentary about his debut season with Tutino, called "Red Car, Blue Car" is expected to be finished in early 2020, hopefully before the start of the 2020 season

EricBurns the entire Trueman Ellison crew from FARC was actually flown in to see Trueman try qualifying, though his hopes are low as Tutino's placement in the standings, but the small team has a big heart.

americar 2021:
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:36 pm

FuelSpill Johaanes' Impulse Motorsports announces Indianapolis entry, future plans <link>
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:23 pm

Ryan Matthews @RyanMatthews
We have a little work to do to get right with the rest of the field. I don't think our cars have 1:29s in them, but that's not the goal here. The goal is to do well enough to get in the show, then we can go on full attack.

Carter Fitzgerald @CarterFitzy
Oof. I gotta get my head straight. I can't make too many of *those* mistakes or I'm going to have a short stay here.

Kellan Rogers-Ashby @kellanrogersashby
Gotta pick it up, Kellan #mustgofaster
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:17 pm

GWoodard41: Just learned that I got beat out for a lock in by Xu, they're going to go far if they're doing this well as a part time rookie. #notfastenough

GWoodard41: I'm happy that Watts is locked in! Same with Papura Very Happy Hopefully Plissken and I can get in via the qualifiers Smile
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:54 pm

RealTomDelgado: I'm only here in Karjala because *they* told me attendance was mandatory. We know our chances of making the race are minimal at best, but I guess we might as well give it a go. Stay tuned, we might learn something.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:17 pm

Connecticut Racing News @CTRacingNews
West Haven native @JOlenick sets a blistering lap to secure the pole for the 43rd Karjala Grand Prix

Connecticut Racing News @CTRacingNews
Overheard on @JOlenick's radio: "IS THAT A F**KING POLE AT KARJALA, BOYS?! LET'S GOOO!"

Joe Olenick @JOlenick
Childhood dream: start the Karjala Grand Prix from the pole. Check.
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:29 pm

Woody Watts @Wood
I'm just about speechless... #43rdKarjalaGP #PSI @Lycoia

Woody Watts @Wood
We have all put SO MUCH effort into this #PSI 61 @Lycoia and I'm blessed to be part of an awesome team. I can't wait for raceday! #imready
Woody
Woody
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:49 am

TMMC Sweden:
FARC Chicago:
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:01 pm

RealTomDelgado: Nowhere near where we need to be. I don't believe we can gain enough in the final session to make the race. I'm ready to go home and live to fight another day.

RealTomDelgado: This whole trip has been a waste of time and resources, both crucial to any potential success. We cannot afford anymore failures going forward.

RaceTimeLIVE: KARJALA GP QUALIFYING - Olenick wins pole, Watts makes field in triumphant fashion, IT favorite Delgado nowhere near pace and looking old <LINK>

Last edited by Magus978 on Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:29 pm

GWoodard41: Congrats to Plissken making it in! Hopefully Woody and Kurt can achieve good results!
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:13 pm

@RealTomDelgado It's not just you. I've looked at all the times the Aspiras have posted so far, and nobody can post better than a 1:34. I hope it's not a design flaw...
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:01 pm

RealTomDelgado: @RyanMatthews I think we'll be okay come our 4 races. In our defense, we did not prepare to race here because I did not expect to even be making this trip. If it wasn't mandatory for IT teams to appear, we wouldn't have.

RealTomDelgado: Think taking the potential punishment for refusing to show would have been preferable instead of making a fool of ourselves. Fines you can pay off, points penalties you can recover from, but embarrassment is not something that goes away.

RaceTimeLIVE: KARJALA QUALIFYING ROUND 2 - Plissken in, Fitzwater's session-leading time ruled out, Aspiras off the pace. <HERE>
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by historyracer Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:14 pm

WSN Delgado Furious at Officials <link>
WSN Matthews faces possible DNQ <link>
WSN Joe Olenick takes 2nd pole of the season <link>
WSN Silven Racing struggles to find pace <link>
historyracer
historyracer

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:21 pm

Cris Cole @CColeVA
Sick of this stupid point system. Its more lopsided than Formula A
Woody
Woody
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina Crew Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:31 pm

Freya Mast (MASTerfulRacer): It's nice that the team and I have finally found some speed the last few Nomad races, too bad this sorry points system coupled with the fact that the same handful of guys kick everyone's asses every race means we are still nowhere in points.
Carolina Crew
Carolina Crew
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:41 am

Jess Olenick @JZander92
Wow, we found some speed. Yay. Whoopee. Doesn't make up for the endless vortex of suck we've been, and now we're basically in a must-win for our season to mean anything.

Jess Olenick @JZander92
NOMAD really needs to rethink this point system. 4th should not award the same points as 10th. I could finish 19th, and as long as I lead a lap it's equivalent to a 4th? If I win the pole, I score more points than the driver who finished a full 15 spots ahead of me?? What sense does that make?? RT@ColeVA Sick of this stupid point system. Its more lopsided than Formula A
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by KansasChaser12 Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:30 am

FARC LDS at Salem:
KansasChaser12
KansasChaser12
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:47 pm

Dan Mullen @DMullen
Castle, Laaksonen, Auxier, Atkins all fail post qualifying tech. 90 and 98 penalties apparently cannot be overturned.

Dan Mullen @DMullen
Soveral on the bubble. Understanding is that BlackDiamond would swap Fitzwater out if he makes it and Soveral doesn't.

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:02 pm

Treck Tauger @TaugerTheTiger
Evidently, something in the setup did not click. I didn't want to resort to this, but it is time to whip out the cash check.

Last edited by Rovenami on Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:32 pm

Master Cup Talk @MasterCupTalk
History made at #2019KarjalaGrandPrix as Matthews/Fitzgerald become 2nd married couple to make the main race <link>

Matthews Motorsports told "Don't even think about appealing Atkins punishment"; must have been egregious for that to happen <link>

What a possible Consolation Race lineup would look like <link>

I hate it for Ben that he got done the way he did. They won't even tell us what failed...just that he failed. We're going to double-check every part on that car when it gets back to the shop.

But in positive news, we made the race and I can't be more pleased about that. Racing at Karjala is always a special thing, even if I haven't had the best of fortunes here.

Kellan Rogers-Ashby @kellanrogersashby
Wow...we weren't even close to getting in. I wish we could've given @LadyKathy a better effort. Wasn't meant to be, I guess.

Carter Fitzgerald @CarterFitzy
WE MADE IT! HOLY CRAP, GUYS! #thrilled #2019KarjalaGrandPrix
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:26 pm

GWoodard41: Congrats on those who made it in. PSI is going to represented with the clearly better drivers.

GWoodard41: Good luck in the race! #karjala #PSI #lycoia

Last edited by gwoodard41 on Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina Crew Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:00 pm

Freya Mast (MASTerfulRacer): That was an ass kicking to an extreme level.  Other IT teams struggled though, so at least it wasn't just a problem for us.  I would buy a spot in the field from someone, if I had the money, or the connections, or really anything needed to make that happen.
Carolina Crew
Carolina Crew
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:40 pm

Chuck Johnson @ChampJohnson32
HELL YEAH!!!  WE'RE IN THE KARJALA GP BABY!!!  Great work by the Hastert guys to get me and Tim in the field.  Let's do this!
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:33 am

RaceTimeLIVE: KARJALA GP QUALIFYING ROUND 3 - Notable DNQ's include Atkins, Auxier, Delgado, among others <LINK>

RealTomDelgado: Flight back home tomorrow morning. This was a colossal waste of my time. Don't call me about any consolation race, not interested. See you at Cape Cod, where I begin to get my revenge for this humiliation.

RealTomDelgado: You anger the devil, you die. Remember that when we meet again.

TomDelgadoRacing: KARJALA GP QUALIFYING RECAP - Delgado's Effort Comes to Nothing as TDR DNQ <LINK>
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:22 am

TMMC Karjala

EricBurns One of the biggest upsets in Karjala history has just been confirmed as Hannagan Enterprises, entering a two year old Kanako chassis not only qualified for the Grand Prix, but did so comfortably

EricBurns Giséle Vignon, frenchwoman from Bordeaux was called up in a urgency after the team secured the car, she hadn't drove for Patrick O'Hannagan in almost 3 years, when the team closed its Dash Cup operation.

EricBurns The #500 Kanako Serpent was originally a test car sold at a symbolic price to by Kanako after the original car that team was plannign to run in qualifying, a current year Grand Suwa was written off in a quite brutal testing accident, which makes this run even more remarkable by Vignon and the Hannagan team.

AmeriCar 2021

EricBurns AmeriCar confirms it, the 2021 National Championship Runoffs will happen at the Daytona International Speedway concurrent to the FARC/ASCC weekend extravanganza

EricBurns Two different layouts will be used in the Championship Runoffs. The four AmeriCar classes will run the infield Short Course, which is a bit over a mile long for a 100 lap challenge for AC1 and AC2, while AC3 and AC4 will have a 50 lap decider.

EricBurns An actual small pitroad is being prepared to hold the event as the field size might be a bit too large for the proceedings, but should give us an extremely fun race

EricBurns The ProAmerica Formula Challenge and ProAmerica Prototype Cup will run the regular Daytona Road Course as that's what the other NSCC classes will be running in the runoffs, which of course begin on Monday with Practice and Qualifying.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:36 am

@RealTomDelgado Really would've liked to have seen you out there, Tom. We'll see you at the Cape. Bring your boat.
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:01 pm

TLong91: We didn't make the main show but we will surely be back #TMMasterCup

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:04 pm

Vincenzo Fochesato @VincenzoGF37
SPECTACULAR job by the men and women at @MillenniumAutosport who prepared this car!!! Very Happy Grateful to be back at Karjala and thrilled to be working with each and every one of you!!!

Vincenzo Fochesato @VincenzoGF37
Still plenty of work ahead of us, and no guarantees of success, but you can bet that we will be ready to race come the big day, and we will be giving it our all! #TMMC #KarjalaGP
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by historyracer Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:59 pm

WSN Some drivers are basically rioting over qualifying #Karjala2019
historyracer
historyracer

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:19 pm

RealTomDelgado: Glad to be home, but my conscious is not at ease. Our failure will shorten my life even though I've rendered great service to the sport in the past. The heavens are displeased. #WhatHaveYouDoneForMeLately

RealTomDelgado: The great work must resume. The devil can never rest. <VIDEO> #WorkOrDie

TomDelgadoRacing: Undeterred. <PIC of Tom Delgado in his office writing, the walls adorned by paintings of the great Chinese scholar Zhuge Liang. To add to the aesthetic, a custom feathered fan sits on Tom's desk.>
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:08 pm

Dan Mullen @DMullen
56 Silven Racing car experienced a large fire during the post qualifying shakedown run. Damage might have been greater than expected. #Karjala2019 #TMMC

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RaceCamera Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:54 pm

myokoyamaracing: Dave Wilson announces switch with me for the Karjala Grand Prix.
RaceCamera
RaceCamera

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:07 pm

GWoodard41: Damn that sucks for the 56 team. I hope that everyone involved is okay and they're able to recover.

GWoodard41: Thankfully several teams were able to get to the site with their fire extinguishing equipment before the flames got too out of control
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:41 pm

Dan Mullen @DMullen
Jacob Kard to be replaced by Greg Woodard on the Karjala Grand Prix grid. <link>

Dan Mullen @DMullen
Kard and Woodard both drive for different teams, but Lenard has money invested in both teams. Woodard is also a regular driver in the series.

Dan Mullen @DMullen
56 Silven Racing car could be withdrawn? <link>

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next