Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quebec Pre-Race Thread

3 posters

Go down

Quebec Pre-Race Thread Empty Quebec Pre-Race Thread

Post by Cynon Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:34 am

Keniston Out, Savin In at Ocean Motorsports

Ocean Team Lenard has shown up to the Round of Quebec with Danny Savin entered as the driver of car #39. A team spokesperson stated that the reason for the driver swap was to ensure that Ocean Team Lenard exited the TM Master Cup Series with a stronger showing then they had earlier in the year. Savin reportedly was released by Camelot Racing following Indianapolis and will run the #39 car for all of the remaining races except for Brazil, where Ocean Motorsports will run Curtis Darcy in car #38 instead.

Gerald Johnson to Make Debut in Front of Home Crowd

Scuderia Tutino announced that rising Canadian star Gerald Johnson will drive the #42 Tutino for both of the Canadian rounds. Reports are that Johnson is not bringing his own sponsors and that Tyson Lautenschlager's performances earlier in the year earned Tutino some sponsorship for the two Canadian races. Johnson drives for Unit 11 Motorsports in the TM Lights Series and will be allowed to race in both series during the Canadian leg of the tour.

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Quebec Pre-Race Thread Empty Re: Quebec Pre-Race Thread

Post by Electric Wolf Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:30 pm

Then where's Leon gonna be? Free agent?
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by leon13 Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:37 pm

yea, that would be nice to know?

leon13
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by leon13 Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:16 pm

Looking forward to future outside Ocean Motorsports.

It dont matter who they put in that junk they are putting out right now. Ocean gave up on any real effort 5 months ago. Not sure what they wanted me to do with cars that would run top 10 then blow up. Team wouldn't even fix the car at Road America. They just let it sit there in the pits. This whole organization has just checked out of the 2011 season and is just looking at the ASCC for next year. Good luck to Savin, i hope he can get some better luck with the crap this team has been putting on the track this season. Honestly ive been rethinking my options this season and looking for an out. Its been no secret that i have NO plans to race in ASCC. The division does not interest me. Not after the spectacle they put on last 4th of july in Texas.

leon13
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down