Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2017 Professional Auto Racing Tour (Silly Season)

+29
RaceCamera
gwoodard41
pennst24
SpeedDemon37
navycook75
oxymoron
Dexter249
kcobb9
Mother of Invention
SnakePlissken
RyanB06
Davidizer13
V8fan12
Milan655
Backmarker
crl
PackerMan71
day500champ1
BuddyNixon
zfitzwater599
bsoyuz
Nickpericles(Driver)
Memoriesallbutdone
kriswascher97
Rykia
RocketKnight
Ben Atkins
NASCARLOVER427
Lucstar88
33 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

2017 Professional Auto Racing Tour (Silly Season) - Page 10 Empty Re: 2017 Professional Auto Racing Tour (Silly Season)

Post by Mother of Invention Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:37 pm

bsoyuz wrote:
Mother of Invention wrote:    Driver Name: Kyle Spavital
   Car Number: 212
   Sponsors: Texas A&M University / iPhone
   Home Town/Nationality: American. (College Station,TX)
   Chassis: Duncan
   Team Name: 5Star Racing
   Team Location: College Station
   Canon Series This Driver is In (if not, leave this blank): Local driver who talks tough but rarely follows it up, not sure how legit the apple sponsorship is either.
   Trivia (if not, leave this blank): It's all about the brand baby!

Exactly what Ryan stated is on the Sponsor Restrictions thread (in Background info subforum)

Cynon wrote:Sponsors that can't be used
- Apple
Reason: The epitome of evil shall not be permitted in the series.

Crap, I forgot about that. That whole car was supposed to be based off of a running joke  from another message board, so i'll just edit it.

Here's the updated Cars.

Driver Name: Kyle Spavital
Car Number: 212
Sponsors: 5Star Transfer of College Station / Lubbock Tortilla Co / #Dontvotepuff2016
Home Town/Nationality: American. (College Station,TX)
Chassis: Duncan
Team Name: 5Star Racing
Team Location: College Station
Canon Series This Driver is In (if not, leave this blank):
Trivia (if not, leave this blank): It's all about the brand baby!

Driver Name: Joha Vovicic
Car Number: 999
Sponsors: Vovicic Enterpises
Home Town/Nationality: Croatian
Chassis: Cromwell
Team Name: C&D Racing w/ Vovicic Enterprises
Team Location: USA
Trivia (if not, leave this blank): A European businessman who wants to get into racing in the US. Teaed up with Sportscar team C&D Racing to run the Independence Special
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

2017 Professional Auto Racing Tour (Silly Season) - Page 10 Empty Re: 2017 Professional Auto Racing Tour (Silly Season)

Post by Ben Atkins Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:35 pm

Driver Name: Ashley Tucker
Car Number: 67
Sponsors: Kalberg's/Lynxe
Home Town/Nationality: Tampa, Florida
Team Name: Tucker Family Racing
Team Location: Madison, Alabama
Canon Series This Driver is In (if not, leave this blank): TM Lights (2013-2014), FARC (2011-2015)
Trivia (if not, leave this blank): -2012 Rookie Shootout Winner
-Top 10 in FARC points in 2013
-Won TM Lights at Darlington in 2013
-4 Career FARC Victories
-Made TMMC debut at Darlington in 2014
-Married to Tom Delgado

Driver Name: Thomas Culler
Car Number: 222
Sponsors: Freshshshshshs Only Bakery
Home Town/Nationality: Stowe, Vermont
Chassis: Tutino
Team Name: HQS Racing
Team Location: somewhere in the usa i forgot ;_;
Canon Series This Driver is In (if not, leave this blank): PART SuperTrucks
Trivia (if not, leave this blank): won on his debut at the glen

Driver Name: DAVID LAMARRE AW YEEEEE
Car Number: 73
Sponsors: LaMarre's Divorce Clinic SERIOUSLY JENNY I WILL FUCKING KILL Y-
Home Town/Nationality: Manchester, NH
Chassis: whatever
Team Name: LaMarre's Divorce Race Team presented by Jenny is a bitch
Team Location: David LaMarre's Apartment Complex (he got evicted from his house :'((((((()
Canon Series This Driver is In (if not, leave this blank): PART Challenge somehow
Trivia (if not, leave this blank): crazy guy still upset about a divorce. could use the money he uses to "race" to bail his brother out of jail but hes a dick so thats not happening

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by V8fan12 Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:53 am

Driver Name: Lucas Gage
Car Number: 01
Sponsors: Western Union
Home Town/Nationality: Cheyenne, Wyoming
Chassis: Lenard
Team Name: Rocky Mountain Racers
Team Location: Denver, Colorado
Canon Series This Driver is In (if not, leave this blank): PART Challenge Series
Trivia (if not, leave this blank):

Driver Name: Brittany Henderson
Car Number: 62
Sponsors: RE-MAX International
Home Town/Nationality: Boulder, Colorado
Canon Series This Driver is In (if not, leave this blank): PART Challenge Series

Driver Name: Max Holifield
Car Number: 777
Sponsors: Haggerty and Lewis Thrift/Darude's Sand (both fictional, make up logos)
Home Town/Nationality: Mobile, Alabama
Team Name: SWH Racing
Team Location: Mobile, Alabama
Canon Series This Driver is In (if not, leave this blank): FARC

Driver Name: Johnson Clapp
Car Number: 77
Sponsors: Williamson Mining/Spearman Industries (both fictional, same as FARC car)
Home Town/Nationality: Toledo, Ohio
Team Name: SWH Racing
Team Location: Mobile, Alabama
Canon Series This Driver is In (if not, leave this blank): FARC

V8fan12
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:28 am

V8fan12 wrote:Driver Name: Lucas Gage

both numbers are taken
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:26 pm

Racing Series Race 4 - Ohio

tryhard of the race:

CHALLENGE SERIES @ MANSFIELD RESULTS:

SUPERTRUCKS @ IRP RESULTS:
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by V8fan12 Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:31 pm

bsoyuz wrote:
V8fan12 wrote:Driver Name: Lucas Gage

both numbers are taken

Ok change Gage to 111 and Henderson to 623

Also, you have put them down as Cromwell in the One-Off List when they should be Lenards as they are one-offs from an existing PART team.

V8fan12
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:21 pm

Moeller wrecks early, Curry struggles to 20th

Despite Pete Moeller's wild ride early, the Wisconsonite was pretty optimistic "We had a decent car, but got ourselves in a bad spot, the next few races should be better."

Ross Curry finished 20th after valiant efforts to get back on the lead lap that ultimately failed. "We had a battery issue that got us a lap down, but yeah we had a good car and got in the top 20 which is ok in my book"
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

2017 Professional Auto Racing Tour (Silly Season) - Page 10 Empty JRD Press Release

Post by JINXaPHRENIC Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:44 am

Sorry about the long and late post. Some drivers took a while to make a statement and I don't know how to do the Spoiler thingy.

After a good 2015, 2016 starts off with a bang:

"We came into 2016 fully expecting to run better and be a bigger title threat. With a win in the Rookie Challenge and then at Watkins Glen, we've already improved on last year by winning early. With Trey and I splitting the schedule, I'm sure we'll pick up a few more wins for the #45. Arroyo, Cross and Hamilton are also running very consistent and are in position to challenge for the title. Ashby, Cook, and Trent are tearing up the Challenge Series with multiple top 10 and top 5 finishes picking up two wins in there as well. Adam has a bit more to learn in the truck but at least has one top 10. Overall, I'm excited for the remainder of the 2016 season and have some pretty interesting news for 2017 when the time comes." -Jinx Rodriguez

Trey: "I'm confident in my chances of hopefully winning a race. I came close in FARC so many times and if I can get 9th in my debut, maybe I'll get that first win. Kinda sucks that we can't run the full schedule but, oh well. And being part-owner for the first time's been fun too, Jinx has helped me out more than any owner I've had before. With Tina running well in the Challenge series, I feel like 2016 will be a good year for AJA racing."

Tina: "I'm so freakin happy so far! I'm hopefully going to get a win at some point, but hey, rookie season, top 10 finishes, what's not to like? Me and Trey have a bet going on involving who gets a win first so hoping to beat him. Just look on twitter whenever the full results come out. And who knows, maybe I'll win the championship! Maybe not this year but at some point"

Both Trey and Tina have been satisfied with the season results so far and are keeping their fingers crossed to get a win in 2016. The two have been running well and are ecstatic for what the rest of the season brings in PART

Adam Ramirez- "I've been having so much fun in this truck. I think I am getting the hang of this and hope to get some good finishes soon."

Kris Cook- "We've been getting a good run as a team. I'm getting quite annoyed with finishing second and can't wait to get my first win."

Derek Trent- "I had a good season last year and couldn't ask for much more. Then I won the season opener and Dover. I think I'm a legitimate threat for the Championship and my teammates can be as well."

Steven Arroyo- "We've had a massive turn around from last year and I've gotten better finishes and better luck on the track this year. I think this is the year I actually pick up a win."

David Cross- "A bit of an interesting start to the year for me. I'm kind of torn between my not so great luck and the amazing runs we've been having this year. Hopefully all three of us will be title contenders by season's end."

Danny Hamilton- "I'm super stoked and excited about this year. The team as a whole is just on the verge of hitting it's stride and I'm glad to be here for it."

Jinx Racing Development is in its second season in PART and doesn't plan to stop anytime soon. JRD's Parent team A.J.A. Racing will be looking to run in TML and TMMC as well as possibly call up current JRD drivers.
JINXaPHRENIC
JINXaPHRENIC
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:56 pm

JINXaPHRENIC wrote:Sorry about the long and late post. Some drivers took a while to make a statement and I don't know how to do the Spoiler thingy.
There should be a "Spoiler" button at the top of the reply box, although I don't know if that button appears on all devices. If that button doesn't appear then you can also type the BBCode text:

Code:
[spoiler]Insert text here.[/spoiler]
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by JINXaPHRENIC Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:30 am

Thank you
JINXaPHRENIC
JINXaPHRENIC

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:11 pm

RPM (program where I tabulate the points) has auto deleted all the data (don't trust the Borland Database, never trust a Borland Database), including all the results of this PART season. This means I will have to add the schedules again, and import the results all over again.

Thankfully, and smartfully, I always keep the results backed up.

Because of this mess that I will have to reorganize, the next race (Salem) will be posted only next month.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JINXaPHRENIC Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:40 pm

That sucks... I can help if you want... I have a bunch of spare time during weekdays and I'm good with numbers... I also Want copies of all the race results from each series this year and last for my own statistics anyway...
JINXaPHRENIC
JINXaPHRENIC

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:01 pm

bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:15 pm

bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:57 am

Since the Borland Database Engine is the worst thing that I have ever dealt with, I'll be making the transition from RPM to Score4. Bear with me, it will rather long, so the series will put on hold for a week or so, maybe more.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Memoriesallbutdone Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:30 pm

Spoiler:

Yan Motorsports thus far in the season.

Emma Yan, despite missing the first race of the season, has had only one bad result due to a mechanical failure and is 28th in points.

Tom Cao is next highest running in the team, with 3 DNFs (including the Rookies Only race), and only 2 top 20 finishes, sitting 37th in points.

Sean Cao has failed to finish in the top 20 this season, also having 3 DNFs in regular points races, placing him 62nd in points.

Jessica Yan after missing the first race of the season, best finish of only 19th, with 1 DNF, has unfortunately placed her 66th in points.

Lots of room for improvement
Memoriesallbutdone
Memoriesallbutdone
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:21 pm

bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Memoriesallbutdone Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:14 pm

Daniel Yan, struggling to find footing

After a second place finish, and a couple of 7th place finishes, Daniel Yan has struggled, being in the lower half of the field points wise, which doesn't sit well with him but before being critical, he's keeping his mouth shut...for the time being.
Memoriesallbutdone
Memoriesallbutdone
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:08 pm

Racing Series Race 6 - Grand Detour

[spoiler]This is the last race in 720p, all races following this one will be back in 480p format. I can't afford to be rendering videos for 4 hours when I could be doing it for only 1 hour and 30 minutes, specially in this really, really, really old computer.

Pro tip: keep your mouth far from the microphone, you can hear me breathing, well, I didn't kept my mouth away from the mic./spoiler]

Round 1 Results
Round 2 Results
Standings after 12 of 45 races
Season Overview
Season Statistics
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Memoriesallbutdone Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:29 pm

The Cao brothers, in separate races, both rebound after a disastrous Salem showing get 2nd and 7th respectively. Jessica Yan finally gets a top 10, finishing right behind Sean Cao, getting 8th. Emma Yan after winning at Salem, has a bit of a brain fade but still ends up with a solid result. Apologetic to Pete Moeller.

"Just wanted to say sorry to Pete Moeller. I thought he was going into the pit and he wasn't, so we got into each other and spun out. Luckily didn't affect our day too badly, I know the Stewards aren't happy, but I hope they will hear me and just put this incident behind us. Didn't mean for us to spin around. But hey after winning and coming back to the track where my season was cut short last season and getting 12th, I can't complain about that." - Emma Yan

*via radio communication*

Spotter: "Yellow's out, this is going to end it."

Jessica Yan: "Where did we end up?"

Spotter: "P8"

JY: "Wait...what? I finally got a top ten?"

Spotter: "Yep, great job today."

JY: "AWESOME!"

"An amazing day today. Me and Sean talked, we are ok now. I was pretty pissed with him. We are both on probation. He for the accident and me for losing my temper. Shouldn't have done that. But hey we matched my career best of 2nd, and hopefully will get a win soon enough." - Tom Cao

"We finally got a good result. This season has been a major low point. Looking to turn it around with this run this weekend." - Sean Cao
Memoriesallbutdone
Memoriesallbutdone
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:20 am

Spoiler:

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:40 am

Good Day in Challenge series, Bad day in the main show

With the double top-10 by Cipriani Challenge drivers Tim Burkhalter and Seamus Rourke, the PART Race series race seemed like it had a chance at continuing the success for DHRE, but it was not so, as Pete Moeller was involved in two crashes, one of which earned him a trip to the hauler (although it is rumored he didn't show up), the second was caused when Moeller reportedly slipped in some oil dropped by the #19 car. 9 laps later Ross Curry was taken out by a spinning car. Overall to say today was a dissapointment was understating things, hopefully there will be a rebound in the upcoming few races.
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:32 pm

bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Memoriesallbutdone Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:15 pm

Yan Motorsports, all cars get top five finishes, Sean Cao...a bridesmaid in another race, Jessica Yan gets her first top 5 of the season. Emma Yan's consistency is speaking volumes and Tom Cao gets another good result.

I can't really complain about this weekend, very happy but bsoyuz, how many times in all the years has Sean Cao gotten so close but yet so far? Laughing
Memoriesallbutdone
Memoriesallbutdone
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:06 pm

bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:01 am

Looking at the statistics page, its interesting how the points leader won the fastest race of the season and second in points won the slowest Razz

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:10 am

Transcript of Julia Ashcroft's announcement following the Holihel Amber Ale 200

Well [pause], quite a sizeable amount of people are here for this, so let's try to cut to the chase, and do everything to make this quick as possible, I know you guys have works and need to deliver this in the shortest way available.

I have decided to hung up the helmet at the conclusion of this season. [pause] I still feel that I am competitive and young enough to score wins and a championship, but I have been feeling the itch to start a family, I can't walk around and do a race without thinking about having a family, and I don't want to become a part-time mother and a full-time driver.

Due to that, I prefer taking the high road and retire, I have already had some injuries that are nagging me since 2012 and the fact that I am with a husband that, although is across the pond (referring to Gabriel Macena who currently is on Dash Cup), fully supports my decision and wants to see me as soon as his series hits american soil.

I will be opening to questions shortly, but these are my main reasons for retirement, I have felt I did what I could do, and although young enough to do more, I want to form a family.

QUESTION 1: Who will take over your car?
Julia: We are not completely sure, but we expect to be someone that is fast enough and gets shafted out of a ride.

QUESTION 2: When do you plan to have the baby?
Julia: [silence] Hell I don't know, why you are asking me things out of my complete control [laughs]

QUESTION 3: Where Kelly will be in all of this?
Julia: As far as we know, she wants to stay in the number 99, as she feels like she truly made that car hers...

QUESTION 4: Do you believe a better driver than you will take over the #9 or we'll see a 2003 scenario again, where the driver was unable to honor #9 car and got shafted mid-season?
Julia: We respect and believe most drivers we are looking for are totally qualified and will honor the legacy of the #9 with atleast a win in their debut year with our team. We have the equipment, them the skill to make this alliance work.

QUESTION 5: Is that the official start of Silly Season?
Julia: Again, that's out of my control, but, if you believe so [Julia shrugs, followed by a few laughs in the whole press conference room]

Qualifying format for the Independence Special and Tears TryHard 500 unveiled

Tonight, right after the press conference of the Holihel Amber Ale 200, PART officials and principal Madeleine Fay unveiled the qualifying process that will define the field for the Independence Special, TryHard 500 and all special events without different implications (as the companion event between PART and Dash Cup will feature a different qualifying system yet to be revealed).

- 120-126 cars are expected to take part in qualifying.
- Everyone will take part in a 45 minute timed session.
- The top 10 cars will be locked in, while the bottom 10 will go home.

- 11th-45th will be taking part in the first 15 lap qualifying race, 46th-79th will take part in the second race, 80th-103rd will be in race 3.
- The starting lineup from each race will be defined by a draw.
- The top 10 from each race will qualify.
- The top two cars in the championship standings that fail to make it in, will take the two provisional slots available, starting 41st and 42nd corresponding to their respective positions in the championship standings.

- Driver changes will place drivers on the back of the field, ahead of the provisionals, their starting slots will be defined by numerical order.

Last edited by bsoyuz on Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Memoriesallbutdone Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:22 am

Tom Cao breaks into top 20 in points, following a 20th place finish. Emma Yan loses some ground after rough weekend. Jessica Yan has another top 20 finish. And Sean Cao gets another top 10, but yet is still 31st in points

Yan Motorsports reacts to Julia Ashcroft's news

"I respect Julia and wish all the best of luck in her starting a family in the future. You will be a great mother Julia! Just a word to the wise, if you have kids to follow in your racing footsteps, make sure they have separate haulers. Makes it so much easier to put them in time out and too cool down. I learned that the hard way with Emma and Daniel." - Jessica Yan

"I will be honest, I have thought about starting a family myself, but hey being single and alone, and me loving what I do, it's kind of been trumped at the moment. But that being said, I will miss competing with you but we still got your sister to deal with. Haha! In the meantime, before you leave, lets have a fun season together!" - Emma Yan

"We were fierce points rivals last season, and it's been a blast. It's so much fun to compete with you. Let's close out your racing career on a high note and then you can worry about pumping out a baby or two." Razz - Sean Cao

"I really haven't gotten the same chance and time to race with you like my brother and teammates have, but all I know is you will be missed, your team will do well and miss you too, but just think of it as not saying good bye, just a new chapter." - Tom Cao

Even Jerry Yan made a comment!

"Julia, if you need anything when you step away, come find me. Believe me, it is hard to step away from what you love. I just retired at the end of last year as you may recall and it's hard to not be in the car sometimes so I can be a support system if you have a hard time with that change in your life. But your right, you need to do what you want to do and what you think is best. Jessica and I love our kids, Emma, Daniel and even the ones who don't race but since they are older we can be completely focused on being racers and somewhat part time parents. However, when your a parent, you will always be a full time parent, no matter how old they get, no matter how much they piss you off, and no matter how much they wish you would just go away. You will do it cause hopefully you love them. Look forward to hearing from you and have a wonderful 2016! I'll see you around the track." - Jerry Yan
Memoriesallbutdone
Memoriesallbutdone
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by JINXaPHRENIC Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:00 pm

Jinx Rodriguez- "This season started off great. We've tailed off just a bit, but are still in prime position to make a title run. I am in fact hoping to see a couple more wins this year and a stronger push towards the end of the season."

Danny Hamilton- "This season is literally filled with too many ups and downs for my liking. We're all still in the hunt and yet it feels like some of us aren't performing as well as we should."

Steven Arroyo- "We're right there! God it's frustrating not being able to move up yet having the cars, team and skill to do it."

David Cross- "A lackluster couple of weeks but still in the top 20 in points. Hoping to bounce back and jump back into the title hunt."

Derek Trent- "It's been a rough couple of weeks for me and I'm dropping in the standings a bit but I still think we can turn this around and chase the title."

Kris Cook- "We've got a great season going so far and look to be a real championship threat with both my teammates. I finally got my first win and can't wait to get more."

As for Julia Ashcroft:

"From all of us at JRD and A.J.A Racing I wish you the absolute best and hope to see you back at the track when you get the time and the itch again." - Jinx Rodriguez
JINXaPHRENIC
JINXaPHRENIC

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:00 pm

bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Memoriesallbutdone Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:22 pm

Despite 15th place finish, Tom Cao knocked out of top 20 in points. Sean Cao gets 10th, another top 10, but still down in 28th. Emma Yan gets wrecked early on and finished poorly, causing her to lose major ground in points. Jessica Yan coming off decent runs has streak broken with a poor finish here at Road America and is 47th in points

Shout out to the Cao Brothers Razz
Memoriesallbutdone
Memoriesallbutdone
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:32 pm

Hetzel Absolved of fault in incident!

after a coming together with the #48 of Roddy Christopher, David Hetzel had the following to say over the radio.

"That fool in the#48 just wrecked himself! And he took the silver car out in the process!" Hetzel managed a 7th despite the altercation.
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:49 am

PENALTIES FOLLOWING ROAD AMERICA:

30TH ANNUAL INDEPENDENCE SPECIAL PRE-RACE POST

123 cars, including a sizeable amount of one-offs and Challenge Series drivers, showed up on Texas World Speedway to take part in the eCola Pole Qualifying on Friday. Pole Qualifying was 45 minutes long.

Ashley Tucker earned the eCola Pole Award during the third session, outside pole was Andrea-Lynn Caldwell. Tucker bumped Caldwell from the pole position in the final 30 minutes of the session.

Cars locked into the field as it follows:

CARS LOCKED INTO THE FIELD:

The remaining 30 spots, as two provisional slots will be available, would be constested through three qualifying races.

Q-RACE 1:

Q-RACE 2:

Q-RACE 3:

DRIVER CHANGES:

PROVISIONALS:

Any driver changes must be given to me in 24 hours.

Last edited by bsoyuz on Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:50 pm

Cross will give his position to Carsons (I'm going to do something with the car, if you don't care; I can have it to you tonight).

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:59 pm

Rykia_RKXK wrote:Cross will give his position to Carsons (I'm going to do something with the car, if you don't care; I can have it to you tonight).

Don't worry, I'm probably only running the race on friday.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:17 pm

bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Memoriesallbutdone Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:59 pm

Jessica Yan fails to make the show, Sean Cao fails to even start a qualifying race. Emma Yan and Tom Cao both in.

Tom Cao and Emma Yan are both thrilled to be in the show, both hope to close back in on the top 20 in points and hopefully get close or back into championship contention. Sean Cao was having a word with his engine builders considering his car's engine exploded before the start of the race. Jessica Yan's disappointing season continues with another DNQ.
Memoriesallbutdone
Memoriesallbutdone
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:46 pm

bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:01 pm

bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by NASCARLOVER427 Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:04 pm

Spoiler:
NASCARLOVER427
NASCARLOVER427
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Memoriesallbutdone Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:30 pm

Daniel Yan, has yet another poor finish. 21st in his respective series, 14th in points, but really has nothing to say.

Reports are going around that he is concerned about his job.

Emma Yan has a great day, despite only a 10th place finish after getting held up in the pit lane. Tom Cao, has a respectable run, both move into the top 20 in points

"Hey, you know what, if we didn't get held up getting out of the pits, we might have had a better finish but I got nothing to complain about. We got the same amount of points that 5th place got, we led the most laps, and we are the highest running car that has only completed only 9 races in the standings. We are tied with Tom in points in 17th, which compared to how we started the year, is amazing. Looking forward to trying to hopefully fight for the championship or finishing as high possible in the standings." - Emma Yan

Tom Cao was pleased with his performance, keeping his nose clean and managing to get several positions and a points boast.
Memoriesallbutdone
Memoriesallbutdone
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:27 pm

2016 Launch Energy 200 One-Off Registrations

taken numbers - full-time cars:

taken numbers - part-time cars:

one-off list:

Code:
Driver Name:
Sponsors:
Home Town/Nationality:
Chassis:
Team Name:
Team Location:

-This is a companion event between PART and Dash Cup, I would prefer people to enter primarily Dash Cup drivers to this race (I expect at least 20 Dash Cup drivers attempting the race). Other drivers may be entered as well, but mind you, Dash Cup drivers will be accepted quicker.

-Number conflicts will be sorted out as I go through qualifying. I have enough Photoshop knowledge to just slap new numbers on top of old ones.

-Do not use triple-digit numbers starting at 0. I use those numbers to sort out conflicts and replace letters. If you do so, I will promptly change your number to something else.

-I will only take entries that actually make sense.

-Drivers must be at least 16 years old. Owner-Drivers must be at least 30 years old with a few exceptions.

-Teams can have up to 6 cars.

-Keep the sponsorship rules in mind.

-Cars available for use (unless the one-off is from a team already running/Dash Cup/WCC team):
      - Cromwell A16
      - Duncan GT16

-Check the spoilers abouve for taken numbers. A number is not considered to be taken unless it appears on the confirmed entry list. You may use letters as well. I reserve the right to change your number to resolve conflicts or for any other reason.

-I prefer only Dash Cup and North American drivers, this is not as big as the other over capacity events.

-There is funny and there is making an idiot out of youself, don't make yourself look like an idiot by creating silly entries for the sake of being silly.

-Do not request or paint cars before they are accepted.

All cars are due to when I post the Oakland race (this means around a month or so). Ratings system and paint kit are on the first post of this thread.

With all of that being said. GO WILD.

Last edited by bsoyuz on Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:56 am; edited 9 times in total
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pennst24 Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:41 pm

Driver Name: Chris Henke
Car Number: 31
Sponsors: Mobil 1
Home Town/Nationality: Mt. Juliet, TN
Chassis: Tremwell Knight
Team Name: ER1 Motorsports
Team Location: Tampa, Florida
Canon Series This Driver is In (if not, leave this blank): WCC

Driver Name: Natalie Balandier
Car Number: 161
Sponsors: Barracodea/Lynxe
Home Town/Nationality: Bordeaux, France
Chassis: Eichholtz E231
Team Name: Eichholtz Enterprises
Team Location: Charlotte, NC
Canon Series This Driver is In (if not, leave this blank): WCC
pennst24
pennst24
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:46 pm

bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:16 pm

Driver Name: Greg Woodard
Car Number: 41
Sponsors: Roehl Trucking
Home Town/Nationality: Holland, MI; American
Chassis: Lycoia Infiltrator
Team Name: Lycoia International Motorsports Enterprises
Team Location: Norwich, England
Canon Series This Driver is In (if not, leave this blank): TM Master Cup

Driver Name: Ashley Ambercroft
Car Number: 89
Sponsors: Lycoia Motors
Home Town/Nationality: Chester, England; English
Canon Series This Driver is In (if not, leave this blank): Dash Cup

Driver Name: Sakura Motoko
Car Number: 96
Sponsors: Frozr Graphic Cards
Home Town/Nationality: Osaka, Japan; Japanese
Canon Series This Driver is In (if not, leave this blank): Dash Cup
Trivia (if not, leave this blank): Former TM Lights driver
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by RaceCamera Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:33 pm

Driver Name: Mason Yokoyama
Car Number: 273
Sponsors: Bush's Chicken
Home Town/Nationality: Cedar Park, Texas
Chassis: Duncan GT16
Team Name: Dave Wilson Racing
Team Location: Sunbury, Pennsylvania
Canon Series This Driver is In (if not, leave this blank): AmeriCar Road Racing Series, occasionally TMMC
Trivia (if not, leave this blank): Was entering the race as a pay driver.

Driver Name: Dave Wilson
Car Number: 735
Sponsors: MHL
Home Town/Nationality: Northumberland, Pennsylvania
Team Name: Dave Wilson Racing
Team Location: Sunbury, Pennsylvania
Trivia (if not, leave this blank): Was supposed to attempt the Karjala Grand Prix in 2014, but didn't show up.

Last edited by RaceCamera on Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
RaceCamera
RaceCamera

Back to top Go down

Post by Memoriesallbutdone Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:32 am

All of the Yan Motorsports cars have good respectable runs, despite lapped cars playing factors early and late in the race

Emma Yan, who was the highest finisher of her team this weekend, 3rd round spoke out about her performance and wasn't all that upset about the impeding lap cars.

"We continue to have great runs like that, there is no telling what we can do. We had nothing for the winner of the race today, that car was on point. I know some people like to say oh the lap cars are terrible or the lap cars need to be pulled. You know what, I feel sometimes yes they can be annoying but that's the part of the race that it's up us to figure out properly how to get around them. Also, some of those teams just don't have all the resources like for example our team does or M2 Development does. Happy about 3rd, happy to still be in the championship hunt despite being a long shot, but hey we will continue to do our best."

Jessica Yan, who finished right behind Emma, in what has been a season of struggles was pleased with her finish, had no comment about lap cars.

"This season has been tough, I am extremely proud of our team for rallying together after missing the race last week and coming up with a solid result today. Looking forward to next week and just going to keep doing the best we can till the season's end."

Sean Cao, was critical of lap cars, despite finishing 5th in his round.

"I'm not upset for finishing 5th, I'm upset cause those damn lapped cars are so badly off the pace they are going to hurt someone. Maybe not here or road courses, but we go to a faster track, they are going to impede, bottle everyone up and cause a major crash. Good run for our car today."

Tom Cao, the lowest finisher of the team, was only down to 12th, still in the championship hunt. Not upset with lapped cars from the radio talks, just feels they missed the set up on the car.

No interview for him Razz
Memoriesallbutdone
Memoriesallbutdone
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:58 pm

bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:20 pm

Driver Name: Treck Tauger
Car Number: 74
Sponsors: The Freya and Saito Group
Home Town/Nationality: Vienna, Austria
Team Name: The Freya and Saito Group
Team Location: Nagano, Japan
Canon Series This Driver is In (if not, leave this blank): FARC Elite Series (2011)
Trivia (if not, leave this blank): Ran open-wheel competitions from 2012-2015 with GasTech Engineering Inc.
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:29 am

Silly Season 2017: Triple digit numbers outlawed for full-time drivers

In a long time rumored yet surprising move, PART officials will outlaw the use of triple-digit numbers for full-time drivers, and double-digit numbers for team not running the full-season. According to PART race director Alan Simmons, the measure will be taken as purely organizational move, in order to make full-time cars stand out.

"We have multiple full-timers running with triple digit numbers, just as several, if not all part-timers in double digit numbers, this does not help the viewers at home, as it may be confusing to sort out full timers and part timers as there is at least 76 to 80 cars each weekend. this matter was previuosly discussed with the PDC (PART Drivers Council) and PTCU (PART Teams & Constructors Union), and we got rather positive feedback."

The measure apparently foreshadows a decrease on full-time drivers, which has also been rumored, apparently not because of lack of teams, but to allow a part-timers championship, which some bigger teams have been wanting.

Ashcroft Family Racing lineup to be announced following Oakland

Ashcroft Family Racing, oldest team in PART competition, will announce their drivers lineup following the Golden State 150k at Oakland. From what rumours have been pointing, the team will go on a four car lineup unseen before. Apparently, Aoi Mizushima, who have won twice this year may leave the series for a opportunity on the V8 Champ Car minor series.

Rumors also pointed Boyd Abbott to the #90 car, however, the only driver confirmed was Kelly Ashcroft, unsurprinsingly will driver the #99,sponsorship has yet to be confirmed.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next