Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2017 Professional Auto Racing Tour (Silly Season)

+29
RaceCamera
gwoodard41
pennst24
SpeedDemon37
navycook75
oxymoron
Dexter249
kcobb9
Mother of Invention
SnakePlissken
RyanB06
Davidizer13
V8fan12
Milan655
Backmarker
crl
PackerMan71
day500champ1
BuddyNixon
zfitzwater599
bsoyuz
Nickpericles(Driver)
Memoriesallbutdone
kriswascher97
Rykia
RocketKnight
Ben Atkins
NASCARLOVER427
Lucstar88
33 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

2017 Professional Auto Racing Tour (Silly Season) - Page 9 Empty Re: 2017 Professional Auto Racing Tour (Silly Season)

Post by bsoyuz Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:52 pm

Since two users vanished from existence, four full-time slots have been opened for the PART Racing Series and two slots in the PART Challenge Series. If those spots are not filled, field filler will be on their place.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

2017 Professional Auto Racing Tour (Silly Season) - Page 9 Empty Re: 2017 Professional Auto Racing Tour (Silly Season)

Post by Lucstar88 Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:30 pm

Rebecca Pellerin injured after scary wreck in testing accident at Watkins Glen.

Pellerin, who finished 2nd place in points last year, broke her wrist and suffered a minor concussion after losing her brakes on the straightaway and plowed the wall in turn 1, almost the same accident that killed her grandpa, Ronald, back in 1989. Ernest Lewis released this statement : She's okay, some minor injuries, but thankfully, she will be 100% when the season starts at the New York Autoring. She's gonna stay in the hospital for some days just to make sure.
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLucstar88

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter249 Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:59 am

Dexter Black put on the sidelines after "incident"

This Week After Testing At Calabogie Motorsports Park (CMP) Dexter Black Driver of the 906 CTV Saar Eagle Crashed into the pit wall He was immediately sent to a hospital for a check-up He was Slurring Words so he was sent to see if he was drunk later he was found to be drunk and was fired by the team he is now running back in the clubs the 906 car is currently vacant and awaiting new sponsors

Last edited by Dexter249 on Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : dang keyboard failing on me)
Dexter249
Dexter249
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Location : Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, North America,Earth,Sol,Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way, Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:45 am

Changes to Occur Within LAG During Offseason

After a season of mixed-bag results, the Lanigan Auto Group PART team will undergo some internal changes within the team in 2016. Grant Carsons was the highest points finisher for the team, at 34th overall, despite being suffering an injury and missing two events. On the flip side, Carsons, and the 93 team as a whole, did have impressive if not inconsistent showings, as Carsons won two events and Andrew Cross won on debut in the 93 when subbing for Carsons. However, for teammate Luke Lanigan, 2015 was a different story. The 32 team struggled all season, failing to win despite four victories in 2014 and racking up nine DNFs in 21 starts as well as a few DNQs.

Going into 2016, the team will extend to three cars, making room for rising star Andrew Cross and promoting their development team. The development team, to be numbered 92, will not remain with Cross, however, as they will shift over to work with Luke Lanigan in hopes of bringing back their successes from 2014. The 32 team, which will be renumbered to 94, will work with Cross in his rookie season, while Grant Carsons and his team will remain in-tact.

Despite his struggles, Luke Lanigan's sponsor Adidas will return in 2016. The team is still searching for full-time sponsorship for both the 93 and 94 teams. Razer Gaming, which sponsored Carsons last season, will remain with the team in a smaller sponsorship role, while Uncle Bob's Self Storage plans to be on the hood of the 94 for approximately half of the season.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by oxymoron Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:21 pm

David Tyner Racing announces foray into PART for 2016

David Tyner has had a love of auto racing almost as much as he has a love for golf. That's why the former professional golfer and his racing team have announced that they will attempt to field 2 cars in the PART Racing Series and 1 in the PART Challenge Series. One car will is rumored to run full-time in the Racing Series while the other will be part-time, run by multiple drivers. This will be Tyner Racing's first entrance into a national racing series.

The full-time car for 2016 will be piloted by Tyner's close friend Kip Lemon and will be numbered #2c after the sponsor of the car 2cool Antifreeze. The part-time car will be numbered #80, but the multiple drivers and sponsors have yet to be announced for the ride. The lone car to be run in the Challenge Series will be numbered #82 and will be piloted by Ray Kurtz with sponsorship backing from Kedzie.

UPDATE: David Tyner Racing has announced they will be running Cromwell A16's in their 2016 PART Campaign for both series. More importantly Tyner has announced that 2 drivers will be racing in the #80 part-time ride this season. Clarence Pryor. a 26 year old driver from New York, will pilot the #80 car for 5 races, Jean Marie Schulte, a 19 year old Canadian touring car driver, will run for 3 in her #80 car, and Ray Kurtz, the 33 year old rookie PART Challenge Series driver will race for 4 more. Pryor will be sponsored by Casargo Energy for his efforts, Schulte will be sponsored by e-novations in her efforts, and Kurtz will be co-sponsored by Casargo and his sponsor in the Challenge Series, Kedzie.

UPDATED OVERVIEW:

Last edited by oxymoron on Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
oxymoron
oxymoron
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:44 am

I have set the deadline for flats and ratings for 2016. It will be October 17th, given the fact that I'll won't on EFR between late October and early November due to the vestibulars and the ENEM (tests that similar to the SATs, used in order to get into the Federal Colleges). In December the preseason videos will be made, showcasing teams and drivers. For anything that is sacred please send them before the deadline, or else I won't be able to get them, I am completely serious.

FOR ANYONE WHO HAS A DRIVER/TEAM RETURNING IN 2016: If you prefer, you can use the same ratings as 2015, but please let me know beforehand.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter249 Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:02 pm

Real Deal Racing 906 Car To be Driven By Peter Harrison
British Stock Car Driver Peter Harrison Who Now lives in the US of A Was Hired By Real Deal Racing To Drive The 906 In Fact The Entire Team Is now Full. In More News The Junior Team Will Not Be Running in The PART Racing Series But Instead in the Cipriani Challenge Series Replacing All  Drivers Who were Scheduled On The PCCS team.

Last edited by Dexter249 on Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : keyboard Screws Me over Again)
Dexter249
Dexter249
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Location : Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, North America,Earth,Sol,Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way, Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:11 pm

List of users who have not sent me stuff (due date: October 17th)

Red = did not sent me anything (asterisk denotes returning team)
Yellow = sent me only ratings or flats
Green = sent me everything

Send me at least ratings, if you are unable to paint a car on time, I'll paint a quick generic scheme. This list is only to keep track of what I need.

V8fan12
Milan665
Rykia_RKXK* I have the LAG cars because I rendered them, I need ratings for them. I need enerything else for the other teams (Holt and Racing Team).
SnakePlissken*
Racerfan275
BlueThunderfan*

RyanB06
oxymoron
Tanrar

JINXaPHRENIC
Lucstar88
Memoriesallbutdone
Ben Atkins
Mother of Invention
NASCARLOVER427

Last edited by bsoyuz on Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:44 pm; edited 5 times in total
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:44 pm

I'm going to be sending you new flats for the M2 cars - I made a couple changes.

Ratings will probably stay the same as 2015.
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by oxymoron Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:02 pm

Edited my original post.
oxymoron
oxymoron

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:53 pm

2016 Empire State 500 One-Off Registrations (Because once again, it will be difficult to appear on EFR between October and November and I wish to start the season on early January)

Everyone appearing on the team chart on TMPedia at this time is automatically entered.

taken numbers - full-time cars:

taken numbers - part-time cars:

one-off list:

Code:
Driver Name:
Sponsors:
Home Town/Nationality:
Chassis:
Team Name:
Team Location:
Canon Series This Driver is In:
Trivia:

I will only take entries that actually make sense.

-Drivers must be at least 16 years old. Owner-Drivers must be at least 30 years old with a few exceptions.

-Teams can have up to 6 cars.

-Keep the sponsorship rules in mind.

-Cars available for use:
       - Cromwell A16
       - Duncan GT16

-Do not use triple-digit numbers starting at 0. I use those numbers to sort out conflicts and replace letters. If you do so, I will promptly change your number to something else.

-Check TMPedia for taken numbers. A number is not considered to be taken unless it appears on the confirmed entry list. You may use letters as well. I reserve the right to change your number to resolve conflicts or for any other reason.

-I would prefer North American drivers, but I believe PART has become big enough to have one-offs from Europe and Asia.

- There is funny and there is making an idiot out of youself, don't make yourself look like an idiot by creating silly entries for the sake of being silly.

-Do not request or paint cars before they are accepted.

All cars are due October 17 at 10:00 PM São Paulo time. Ratings system and paint kit are on the first post of this thread.

With that being said. GO FREAKING WILD.

Last edited by bsoyuz on Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:41 am; edited 4 times in total
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

2017 Professional Auto Racing Tour (Silly Season) - Page 9 Empty One Offs

Post by JINXaPHRENIC Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:43 pm

Driver Name: Noelia Castillo
Car Number: 52
Sponsors: JINX Motor Works
Home Town/Nationality: SLC, Utah-Honduras/Paraguay
Chassis: Same as other JRD
Team Name: JINX Race Development
Team Location: SLC, Utah
Canon Series This Driver is In: JRD Test driver
Trivia: Dating team owner and running small short tracks and other local races.

Driver Name: Kris Cook
Car Number: 05
Home Town/Nationality: SLC, Utah-Finland
Canon Series This Driver is In: Cipriani Series
Trivia: Driver was born in Detroit, Michigan and raised in SLC, Utah but goes to Finland every year to honor his heritage. Even races there from time to time.

Driver Name: Derek Trent
Car Number: 75
Home Town/Nationality: Houston, TX
Canon Series This Driver is In: Cipriani Series
Trivia: Driver loves to drift and run on local short tracks.

Last edited by JINXaPHRENIC on Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
JINXaPHRENIC
JINXaPHRENIC

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:09 am

Less than one month left for me to receive the ratings. I need them at least until October 17th, DO NOT FORGET.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:29 pm

Preseason Testing Schedule Announced

In a press conference on December 7th, PART CEO Christian Wortham and PART owner, Madeleine Fay announced the schedule for the upcoming preseason testing period between late December and mid February. During the first four weekends of testing, only 36 cars will take part, while the last two weeks will feature all full-tme drivers.

All preseason sessions will feature two 45 minute practice sessions and one 50-mile mock race in order to test the cars in both practice, qualifying and race trim. This testing will be taking place in order to show the competitivity of all teams in what is predicted to be the largest battleground of motorsports in field size.

Preseason Schedule

1. Charlotte Motor Speedway
2. Phoenix International Speedway
3. Duluth Raceway
4. Carbondale Raceway
5. Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course
6. Daytona International Speedway

For the first 4 weekends of testing I'll use the cars I've already got. For the final 2 weekends all full-time cars will take place, as they will only be run after I get all of them.

Last edited by bsoyuz on Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RocketKnight Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:30 am

Team Nuka Cola finalizes 2016 plans

Team Nuka Cola did not have the best year in 2015, but they are looking to improve for 2016. Team owner Scott Jensen has stated that the team has finalized their plans for the 2016 season. The Indiana native felt confident about the expanded team.

"We have a lot of new talent joining the team this year, and we've been hard at work making sure we have the best car possible for the season. I feel confident that we can contend for the championship this year." Said Jensen.

Official lineup
#47 - Lewis Duran - Nuka Cola Victory
#51 - Chris Valentine - Nuka Cola
#62 - Ralph Foster - Nuka Cola Quantum
#65 - Bill Calhoun - Nuka Cola

OOC: Sorry I haven't said much, I plan to get my stuff put together and sent later this week. Also, yay for TNC's owner finally being revealed. xD
RocketKnight
RocketKnight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

https://www.youtube.com/user/BlueThunderfanracing

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:36 pm

Fifteen days remaning. It's really, really important to give me stuff before October 17th.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:54 pm

One week remaning. I will PM who I need stuff from. Reminder that if I don't get at least your ratings, your team will be removed from the team chart, there won't be any exceptions.

I NEED AT LEAST RATINGS (SCHEMES CAN WAIT) FROM:

I seriously need the stuff for PART on this week, because after that, I will have the vestibulars (October 24-25; November 13; November 19-25; November 29; December 13-14; January 10-12) and the final tests of the year on school. I won't have time to connect on EFR regularly.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:22 am

Check your onbox! I PM'd my stuff last night!

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:36 pm

Everyone with a part-time car, add the car # to the Part-Timers section of the schedule in TMPedia. Don't forget, the maximum races a part-time car gets is 14, and the minimum a rookie should race is 6.

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/2016_PART_Racing_Series_season
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:50 pm

bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:51 pm

Leckliter Racing to PART Series PART time?

With Leckliter Racing leaving FARC in 2015, they set their sights on the PART series. However they don't have a driver yet, so a full time gig is off the table. When asked about any drivers that are a possibility, Team Owner Daniel Leckliter responded with "I can't really say right now, but you won't be sour when you hear about it."

There is absolutely nothing known about the Leckliter entry as of yet.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

2017 Professional Auto Racing Tour (Silly Season) - Page 9 Empty 2nd Annual Hanmore Rookie Challenge

Post by bsoyuz Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:44 pm

Non-Championship Race - Second Annual Hanmore Rookie Challenge

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by NASCARLOVER427 Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:30 pm

Spoiler:
NASCARLOVER427
NASCARLOVER427
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Memoriesallbutdone Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:11 pm

Tom Cao's promising start ends in a wreck

"Well, can't change the outcome but at least it doesn't mean much for the season. Got a long way to go" - Tom Cao
Memoriesallbutdone
Memoriesallbutdone
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:51 pm

SuperTrucks Series Race 1 - New York Autoring

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:55 pm

Cipriani Challenge Series Race 1 - New York Autoring

Spoiler:

STAR WARS SPOILER:
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:08 pm

bsoyuz wrote:
STAR WARS SPOILER:

Spoiler:

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:31 am

Burkhalter annoyed at Ellsworth

"What the hell is wrong with Ellsworth? You don't try picking up the draft of the faster cars, you move out of the way! That's a top 0 rule they tell ya in racing school!" Tim Burkhalter
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:19 am

2016 EMPIRE STATE 200 PRE-RACE POST

Qualifying Procedure

-The first round of qualifying locks the Top 10
-The second round locks positions 11-20
-The last session sets the positions 21-30
-The 30 fastest cars to not locks themselves in will take part in a LCQ race, where the top 10 makes the show.

-The top two cars in the 2015 Standings that fail to qualify will enter by the two provisional slots.

ROUND #1 OF QUALIFYING

Row 1
#60 - Boyd Abbott (Project 4 - Stage-Ashcroft Spec 16)
#65 - Bill Calhoun (Team Nuka Cola - Cromwell A16)

Row 2
#39 - Kevin Whitehill (Ashcroft Family Racing - Lenard Q9)
#54 - Karlie Ellison (Dan Francis Motorsports - Cromwell A16)

Row 3
#61 - Flannery Moore (M2 Development - Matthews Aspira AP)
#45 - Joel Rodriguez (Jinx Racing - Lenard Cheyenne R20)

Row 4
#35 - David Cross (Jinx Racing - Lenard Cheyenne R20)
#29 - Isabella Macena (Ashcroft Family Racing - Lenard Q9)

Row 5
#58 - Ashley Jolly (S.H.I.E.L.D. Motorsports - Calton-Morel Nova)
#47 - Lewis Duran (Team Nuka Cola - Cromwell A16)

*difference between 10th (Lewis Duran) and 11th (Katelyn Holt) - 0.004

press releases:

The race will be posted hopefully tomorrow night.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Memoriesallbutdone Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:38 pm

Spoiler:
Memoriesallbutdone
Memoriesallbutdone
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:03 pm

Racing Series - Race 1 - Empire State 200

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Memoriesallbutdone Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:20 pm

Poor showing for Yan Motorsports, with only two of their cars making the field and one car in the top 20

They will certainly be looking to improve next week at the Glen
Memoriesallbutdone
Memoriesallbutdone
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:34 pm

Mallory makes show for DHRE, but pit gearing problems prevent good run

"We tried damn hard, but when it came down to it, we just didn't have the gearing set up for green flag pitting. That was our downfall. I think we could have givin Dave and the crew a good run, but man, the gearing just killed us. Hopefully Ross and Phil will pick up the pace and we can be contenders the rest of the year. (Keegan Mallory after New York)
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:54 pm

SuperTrucks Race 2 - Watkins Glen

bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:45 pm

Challenge Series Race 2 - Watkins Glen

bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:38 pm

Spoiler:
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Memoriesallbutdone Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:26 pm

Another good run for Daniel Yan, improves to 3rd in points

"Two races, two solid finishes. Think we might have found something that is clicking."
Memoriesallbutdone
Memoriesallbutdone
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:32 am

I have a thing to ask. Anyone fielding part-time drivers please re-send their schedules to me (if you did by PM). With TMPedia down I can't prepare the roster for some races, as I am running them in advance to avoid issues with college.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:02 pm

Racing Series Race 2 - Watkins Glen

Spoiler:
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:52 pm

Hetzel redeems DHRE after dismal race 1

Although he does it as a hobby, David Hetzel is a fairly competent Road Course ace. He showed that today pulling out a fourth place finish at Watkins Glen when full time drivers Pete Moeller and Ross Curry ran into issues. Curry had an early motor failure and Moeller was involved in two incidents that he never fully recovered from, and finished mired in the pack. All Pete could say after the race was "Well I wish I knew what was up with the driver of the 12. With the poor quality of brakes we've had in the series, I'm surprised anyone could brakecheck in the first place"

Next up is Dover.
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Memoriesallbutdone Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:10 am

Emma Yan in her first race back after last season's leg injury, comes back with a solid result as Tom Cao and Jessica Yan lose their marbles

"It feels great to be back in the car again but to have an amazing result like that after sitting out all the months I was out, it feels even better. Team gave me a great car, have a few moments where I couldn't hold the track that well but it ultimately didn't matter. Got a good run today and really going to need to keep that up after missing the first race." - Emma Yan
Memoriesallbutdone
Memoriesallbutdone
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:48 am

until tomorrow I'll post Dover.

2016 Independence Special One-Off Registrations (Because until the end of the month I'll start going to college, so yeah, I want to get the files early and run the race early.)

Everyone appearing on the team chart on TMPedia at this time is automatically entered.

taken numbers - full-time cars:

taken numbers - part-time cars:

one-off list:

Code:
Driver Name:
Sponsors:
Home Town/Nationality:
Chassis:
Team Name:
Team Location:
Canon Series This Driver is In (if not, leave this blank):
Trivia (if not, leave this blank):

-I will only take entries that actually make sense.

-Drivers must be at least 16 years old. Owner-Drivers must be at least 30 years old with a few exceptions.

-Teams can have up to 6 cars.

-Keep the sponsorship rules in mind.

-Cars available for use (unless the one-off is from an full-time/part-time team already running):
       - Cromwell A16
       - Duncan GT16

-Do not use triple-digit numbers starting at 0. I use those numbers to sort out conflicts and replace letters. If you do so, I will promptly change your number to something else.

-Check the spoilers abouve for taken numbers. A number is not considered to be taken unless it appears on the confirmed entry list. You may use letters as well. I reserve the right to change your number to resolve conflicts or for any other reason.

-I would prefer North American drivers, but I believe PART has become big enough to have one-offs from Europe and Asia, that doesn't means go all freaking out, mind the little bit of realism (translating: Think before you put a entry up).

-There is funny and there is making an idiot out of youself, don't make yourself look like an idiot by creating silly entries for the sake of being silly.

-Do not request or paint cars before they are accepted.

All cars are due January 31st. Ratings system and paint kit are on the first post of this thread.

With all of that being said. GO FREAKING WILD.

Last edited by bsoyuz on Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:45 pm; edited 12 times in total
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by NASCARLOVER427 Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:48 pm

Driver Name: Ryan Walker
Car Number: 41
Sponsors: Microtransaction Studios
Home Town/Nationality: Canberra, Australia
Chassis: Cromwell A16
Team Name: Microtransaction Motorsports
Team Location: Austin, Texas, USA
Canon Series This Driver is In:
Trivia (if not, leave this blank): in his absence, has played tons of WWE games. Unfortunately, including WWE 13.
NASCARLOVER427
NASCARLOVER427
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:28 pm

Racing Series Race 3 - Dover

TRYHARD OF THE RACE:

CHALLENGE SERIES @ DOVER RESULTS:

SUPERTRUCKS @ DOVER RESULTS:
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Memoriesallbutdone Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:21 am

All Yans and Caos have poor showings at Dover

With Daniel Yan having the best showing in 16th place.
Memoriesallbutdone
Memoriesallbutdone
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:24 pm

Spoiler:
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JINXaPHRENIC Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:37 am

I would Like to re-enter the #05 & #75 of Cook and Trent from New York for Texas if Possible and Ashby and I... Working on a massive post for all three Series results soon... Will there be a truck n Challenge Series video as I'm actually going to get quotes from the actual drivers???
JINXaPHRENIC
JINXaPHRENIC

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:30 pm

See Next Page

Last edited by Mother of Invention on Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:11 pm

Apple is a banned sponsor.
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:20 pm

Mother of Invention wrote:    Driver Name: Kyle Spavital
   Car Number: 212
   Sponsors: Texas A&M University / iPhone
   Home Town/Nationality: American. (College Station,TX)
   Chassis: Duncan
   Team Name: 5Star Racing
   Team Location: College Station
   Canon Series This Driver is In (if not, leave this blank): Local driver who talks tough but rarely follows it up, not sure how legit the apple sponsorship is either.
   Trivia (if not, leave this blank): It's all about the brand baby!

Exactly what Ryan stated is on the Sponsor Restrictions thread (in Background info subforum)

Cynon wrote:Sponsors that can't be used
- Apple
Reason: The epitome of evil shall not be permitted in the series.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next