Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2017 Professional Auto Racing Tour (Silly Season)

+29
RaceCamera
gwoodard41
pennst24
SpeedDemon37
navycook75
oxymoron
Dexter249
kcobb9
Mother of Invention
SnakePlissken
RyanB06
Davidizer13
V8fan12
Milan655
Backmarker
crl
PackerMan71
day500champ1
BuddyNixon
zfitzwater599
bsoyuz
Nickpericles(Driver)
Memoriesallbutdone
kriswascher97
Rykia
RocketKnight
Ben Atkins
NASCARLOVER427
Lucstar88
33 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

2017 Professional Auto Racing Tour (Silly Season) - Page 6 Empty Re: 2017 Professional Auto Racing Tour (Silly Season)

Post by SnakePlissken Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:37 pm

Driver Name: Cassidy Partridge
Car Number: 70
Sponsors:Kincaid's Reubens
Nationality: American
Chassis: JD Predator
Team: C'mon Get Happy Racing
Team Location: San Pueblo, California USA
Where is this Driver Racing: Rookie Cassidy Partridge is making his first attempt. Partridge has been driving the family band bus when their rock group tours the country in preparation for his debut.

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

2017 Professional Auto Racing Tour (Silly Season) - Page 6 Empty Re: 2017 Professional Auto Racing Tour (Silly Season)

Post by Lucstar88 Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:06 pm

Spoiler:
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLucstar88

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:40 pm

Spoiler:
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Davidizer13 Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:18 pm

Spoiler:

Davidizer13
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

2017 Professional Auto Racing Tour (Silly Season) - Page 6 Empty JINX Racing on Watkins Glen

Post by JINXaPHRENIC Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:28 am

"Needless to say, that was a race filled with mixed emotions. I'm glad I took the pole with Cross starting in third. Even Arroyo started up near the front. I even ended leading the most laps for race one and getting a decent finish with Cross winning the race. Unfortunately, Arroyo got caught up in a wreck with no chance to avoid it and I had a complete bonehead drive into the side of my car costing me the win. Thanks for that by the way, Jackass. I'm glad I'm not a full-timer in this series or I'd have to kill someone. I'm not entirely sure what Danny was thinking by driving into the pit wall. I'll get him into the shop to practice a bit more. Either way, a decent overall race event." Jinx Rodriguez

"I'm super pumped up! That was a great race. I feel bad for Jinx as he probably would've beaten me had it not been for that jackass that just can't justify that bullshit move." David Cross

"I just can't seem to catch a break. Every time I seem to have a chance for a good finish, I get caught up in someone else's mess. I hope my luck turns around soon." Steven Arroyo

"I'm not entirely sure what happened. I was going to pit a lap later but at the last moment, my crew chief called me in. I tried to dive in but clearly didn't make it. I have a meeting with Jinx this week and I'm pretty sure I'm getting a new Chief for the rest of this season." Danny Hamilton
JINXaPHRENIC
JINXaPHRENIC
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:13 pm

Epps Pro Series Race 7 - New York Autoring

bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:21 pm

Launch Energy Series Race 8 - New York Autoring

Spoiler:
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Memoriesallbutdone Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:17 am

Sean Cao 3rd in points, Emma Yan 7th in points, Daniel Yan 15th in points, have been having ups and downs. Jerry and Jessica Yan, both outside top 20 in points. Thoughts of all the drivers thus far.

Sean Cao: "New York has been my worst run in a long time. However starting off the season with consistency after missing Daytona doesn't have me too worried. My finishes are 10th, 4th, 10th, 17th, 2nd, and 3rd. Shame New York was a bad place but I am not too worried yet. This is going to be a great battle for the championship."

Emma Yan: "Being the only one from my team so far this season to win and make Daytona, it's been a bit irritating to have runs ruined by mechanical failures or brain fades. However, I'm just going to push forward, this is my best position in points in a long, long time."

Daniel Yan: "Consistency hasn't been my strong suit so it's been really hard to get any ground in points, when you have one good race then one bad one and vice versa. However, still being in the top 20 in points is a better position to be in then outside the top 20 looking in."

Jerry Yan: "I've gotten a 2nd and 6th this season but those have been my highlights. Everything else has been a bit of a struggle. Imagine what might happen if I can get 2nds, or even just 6th every race. Would be nice to be in a better points battle then where I'm at now."

Jessica Yan: "4th was the best finish this season for me this season and that's been the highlight so far for me. I was mentioned at the Glen for getting my only other top 10. Otherwise, I have been in low top 20 or outside of it. This season is an awful nightmare compared to last season."
Memoriesallbutdone
Memoriesallbutdone
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Davidizer13 Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:49 am

Burning Heat! Motorsports comes up with solid week at the Autoring
Thanks to a 12th place finish at the New York Autoring coming off of a 7th ad Watkins Glen, Victor Corey cracked the top 20 of the APRS points standings. And he's not done yet - Corey is looking forward to a run through Canada to catch up even further. "I'm really starting to get the hang of the ovals, able to put together consistent runs and all. Even with the early DNFs, I still feel like I'm in contention for the title the way our team's been improving. All I'm gonna say is watch out, I'm coming up the field. I hear Road Gatineau's podium is pretty nice looking."

In an uncharacteristically clean Epps Pro Series race, the B-driver Stephania Andersonne managed to crack the top 10 again. "Thanks to my crew chief," she spoke through an interpreter, "everyone barely made it on our fuel loads, but we were able to hold on and outlast our competitors. However, I regret that I will not be able to see much of Canada; one race is not enough for what I would have wanted!"

Davidizer13
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

2017 Professional Auto Racing Tour (Silly Season) - Page 6 Empty Jinx on NY

Post by JINXaPHRENIC Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:30 am

"This race weekend wasn't even close to the best for us. About the only good thing that happened is that Derek Trent finished decently. He and Kris Cook are still running in the top ten in the points. As far as the Launch series, we're trying to work on these speedways. We're more of a roadcourse focused team. Either way, Arroyo has been placed on probation by me due to him causing the big wreck early. I already spoke to him and after reviewing the footage and his radio recordings with the spotter, I still have his back as a driver. I agree with him." Jinx Rodriguez

"Not the best of weeks but we're learning." David Cross

"Seriously sorry to everyone caught up in that wreck. I'd like to point out that the wreck wasn't entirely my fault. I got a much better start than the car in front of me. The car moved up the track presumably to allow me to pass then shut the door when I got there. Review the footage yourself and you'll see. I still take part of the blame because I should've known better. Live and learn I guess." Steven Arroyo

"I got a new crew, spotter, and crew chief but didn't even get a decent chance to find out how well we work together but we'll have time." Danny Hamilton

"Having a good year so far. Hope we can improve and pick up a win at some point." Derek Trent

"Well we're in position for a win or two, rookie of the year, and even a championship. Look out everyone, here I come!" Kris Cook

"We're learning a ton. I believe we're improving as a team every week. As you can tell, I'm not much of a threat each race. I'm just testing the cars really. I'm providing feedback for the team to improve back at the shop. As you can tell, my information is pivotal. We continue to hope that our improvement trend keeps raising." John Castillo
JINXaPHRENIC
JINXaPHRENIC

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:06 pm

Epps Pro Series Race 7 - Sanair

Spoiler:
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:05 pm

Launch Energy Series Race 9 - Trois-Rivieres

Spoiler:
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:12 pm

Spoiler:
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:02 am

I'm going to start making pages for most (if not all) drivers/teams running this APRS season. If you have a TMPedia account, I would ask to plase complete the pages for your drivers with useful information (example: driver picture, a quick bio, no need for something big, i just want a bit of backstory of drivers and teams)
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Memoriesallbutdone Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:37 pm

bsoyuz wrote:I'm going to start making pages for most (if not all) drivers/teams running this APRS season. If you have a TMPedia account, I would ask to plase complete the pages for your drivers with useful information (example: driver picture, a quick bio, no need for something big, i just want a bit of backstory of drivers and teams)

If you want to start mine, that's fine and I'll add information later. Been a busy few days with school lately so I'll get to it soon.
Memoriesallbutdone
Memoriesallbutdone
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:00 pm

Launch Energy Series Race 10 - Winnipeg

Spoiler:

Also, one week to get your stuff in for Austin.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:38 pm

Mac Hanley involved in confrontation with Bobby Auteberry after Gemini Software 200

It already wasn't a good day for the Hanmore Rookie Challenge winner in Winnipeg, but it got worse for him when he was involved in a crash when Bobby Auteberry slid through the grass, saved the car, only to drive back onto the track and send Mac Hanley hard into the turn 1 wall.

Despite usually being one of the calmer heads in the Kristoph and Tucker garage, Hanley finally snapped.

Hanley did not say much over the radio before getting out of his car, and he returned to his team as normal after getting checked out at the medical centre, but when race 2 of the weekend ended, Hanley suddenly disappeared, only to reappear when Auteberry had pulled into his pit stall.

Hanley proceeded to walk over to Auteberry, and pull him aside for what seemed to be a calm conversation at first, before Hanley suddenly starting throwing punches towards Auteberry. Crews from both sides of the fight scattered to split the altercation up. Neither Hanley nor Auteberry have been interviewed after the incident, and no statements have come out by either Kristoph and Tucker Racing or All American Racers.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:28 am

eCola All-Star Special Fan-Vote

One day before the Holihel Amber Ale 300 at Chicagoland, the top 25 most popular APRS drivers will battle out for $100,000 in the return of the eCola All-Star Special, back in the schedule for the first time since 1999.

Voting Procedure

You are going to vote for 25 drivers, they can be your own, they can be from anyone, what matters is if the driver started/attempted any APRS-sanctioned race in 2015. So drivers from the Epps Pro Series, and that end up failing to qualify for the Independence Special can get into the race.

The deadline is when I post the Independence Special.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by NASCARLOVER427 Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:23 pm

All star race entrants:
NASCARLOVER427
NASCARLOVER427
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by V8fan12 Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:53 pm

All Star Race Entrants:

Last edited by V8fan12 on Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changes)

V8fan12
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

2017 Professional Auto Racing Tour (Silly Season) - Page 6 Empty All Star Vote

Post by JINXaPHRENIC Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:29 am

All Star Drivers:
JINXaPHRENIC
JINXaPHRENIC

Back to top Go down

Post by Davidizer13 Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:20 am

Corey expresses concerns about APRS driver quality

After the APRS Gemini Software 200 at Winnipeg Speedway, Victor Corey of Burning Heat! Motorsports submitted a formal complaint to the officiating crew of the series regarding fellow competitor Taegan Roberson.

"Look, I've been banging the drum about Roberson since testing, but the guy caused two consecutive cautions today. I know because I just barely scraped by one of them. This isn't some sort of sour grapes thing, this is a driver safety issue if he's going to keep make stupid moves like he did today without someone giving him a good talking to. I know I would expect the same if I wrecked six cars in a race."

All-Star Voting:

Davidizer13
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:39 pm

All-Star Voting:
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Memoriesallbutdone Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:19 pm

Spoiler:
Jerry Yan wrecks a lap car himself among others. Emma Yan angry with 72 and 92. Jessica Yan gets a 10th as Daniel savages 20th.

Spoiler:

"I got impatient behind a lap car and ruined my day along with a few others so sorry about that." - Jerry Yan

"I don't know whose in the 92 and 72 cars but when you see a wreck and you collide with each other after the original contact and ruin people's days, I can't help but wonder what the hell were you two thinking? We were running strong and got taken out by two people who don't know how to avoid a wreck and keep their cars straight." - Emma Yan

"Hey we got 10th, but it would have been nice to be more competitive then we were. This has been a rough season so far." - Jessica Yan

"Not sure what to think of 20th. But it kind of stinks when you fall out of the top 20 in points to your dad who also failed to get a top 20." - Daniel Yan

All-star voting
Spoiler:
Memoriesallbutdone
Memoriesallbutdone
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:46 pm

Launch Energy Series Race 11 - Alberta

Spoiler:

Anyway, I need the remaining cars/ratings for the Independence Special up to Friday.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:08 pm

Sorry by the double post, but the video was private. Now it's fixed.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Memoriesallbutdone Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:40 pm

Sean Cao, gets major repairs done to his car and gets 10th place finish, inching closer to the championship lead. Jessica Yan finally gets a top five finish! Emma Yan falls to 11th late but improves to 5th in points. Jerry Yan gets a 3rd place and keeps clawing up into the points. Daniel Yan, the highest Yan Motorsports driver last year has had a major fall from grace

"I got to hand it to the team, helping start that huge wreck wasn't part of the plan but they worked hard to get this car still competitive enough to the point of getting a top 10 finish. We are within 4 points of being the points leader and were sitting in 3rd so it's going to be fun what will happen in the upcoming races." - Sean Cao

"Great day for the team, shame we couldn't get a better finish but hey were 5th in the points and that's a lot better then last year so I'm thrilled." - Emma Yan

"Another good finish. This has really been a complete turn around compared to last year but I'm still hopeful we can build momentum." - Jessica Yan

"Stinks that the yellow came out otherwise that would have been an amazing finish. Still happy with 3rd and can't believe were as high up in points as we are, because inconsistency has plagued us too often." - Jerry Yan

"I can't believe how god awful this season has been. Lets just go to the next race and see how we can **** up there." - Daniel Yan
Memoriesallbutdone
Memoriesallbutdone
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:17 am

All Star Voting:

Spoiler:

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:17 pm

Epps Pro Series Race 8 - Las Vegas

Spoiler:
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:11 pm

I gave enough time to people to send their cars, now the deadline is over. If you sent your cars, good, if you haven't, I won't accept them.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:28 pm

Launch Energy Series Race 12 - Las Vegas

bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:19 pm

26th Independence Special

QUALIFYING

*1st Session: 1st-10th
*2nd Session: 11th-20th
*3rd Session: 21st-30th
*LCQ 1: 31st-35th
*LCQ 2: 36th-40th
*41st and 42nd: Provisional Spots for the highest drivers in the Championship Standings to not qualify.

STARTING GRID:

You guys have 24 hours to PM me any driver/car changes.

Last edited by bsoyuz on Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:42 am; edited 2 times in total
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Memoriesallbutdone Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:16 pm

Spoiler:
, but then follows it up with his second DNQ of the year. Yan Motorsports has a good weekend overall except for Jerry Yan.

No driver changes will be made, making Daniel Yan the only person from Yan Motorsports to not start the 26th Independence Special.

Sean Cao and Emma Yan were thrilled to have good runs at Las Vegas and now be right in striking distance for the sole points lead.

Jerry Yan hopes to rebound and Jessica Yan hopes to continue good runs lately.

Daniel Yan commented about Las Vegas and then DNQing.

Spoiler:
Memoriesallbutdone
Memoriesallbutdone
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:54 pm

Epps Pro Series Race 9 - Texas

bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:32 pm

Race 13 - Independence Special

an actual spoiler, i am completely serious, read at your own risk:
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Memoriesallbutdone Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:44 pm

Sean Cao, the best performer by far for Yan Motorsports, unhappy with results of the race, but not for the reason you think...

"Normally after a long day like today, most people would be thrilled with a 8th place and 15th place finish but it's irritating as hell when your 8th place is worth so little. We get 8th place which was only worth 13 points and then had to work our asses off from 26th just to get up to 15th for full points cause people were driving way too stupid and aggressively for low spots. Now I'm not going to take away from
Spoiler:
win because I get it, she worked hard for it but that first segment of the race was basically the biggest **** you to the high performers and someone who finished 32nd in the first segment and had nothing to show for it ends up getting the most points possible and takes over the points lead. I don't agree with it but hey if we want to remain a contender then we got to do every race no matter how the points are divided and field is set I guess. I remember last year when Daniel was a long shot title contender and failed to make the last race of the season, he got no help in the way of even hopes of trying to compete. But I guess I bring this up due to the fact that the new points leader had to use a Provisional to even get in. But oh well, I know I'm *****ing according to some people but I just don't like the screw you that this weekend ultimately seemed to be. Either don't divide it into segments worth meager points for the 1st part and full for 2nd. Or don't have it divided at all, let the people work from the back to the front and dig themselves out of the holes. Our team did that but drop to 3rd in points for that effort. " - Sean Cao
Memoriesallbutdone
Memoriesallbutdone
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:48 pm

Spoiler:
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:53 pm

Epps Pro Series Race 10 - Kansas

bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:13 pm

Launch Energy Series Race 14 - Adeloyd 150

bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Davidizer13 Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:04 pm

Spoiler:

Davidizer13
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Memoriesallbutdone Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:56 pm

Spoiler:
. Emma Yan still hanging tough with 5th place finish and still 4th in points. Jessica Yan gets a solid result with 6th place finish. Jerry Yan has mediocre day but still gets 20th. Daniel Yan however, extremely angry and frustrated with team and engine builders.

Spoiler:

Daniel Yan, picks a fight with engine builders, causing a brawl to ensue between himself and builders

Just as Emma and Jessica Yan were about to be interviewed after their solid and respectable runs, a loud commotion was heard from Daniel Yan and members of his team. Daniel Yan, was looking to rebound after his second DNQ of the season, only to have his engine expire on lap 2-3. One of the engine builders, was having none of it, and began to have a shouting match with Yan, saying that they all work extremely hard and it wasn't their fault that the engine expired on lap 2, causing Yan to be spun and disabled on track on lap 3. Daniel was seen charging the builder before giving him a broadside tackle, causing multiple members of the engine builders to get involved along with Daniel's pit crew, to mostly resulted in a large shoving match before more members of Yan Motorsports came in and broke up the melee. Daniel and the engine builder, were still at odds with each other and still yelling expletives at each other as they were pulled away from one another. To say Daniel has really hit a low mark is an understatement.

Jerry Yan wasn't interviewed as a result of his poor finish, and Emma and Jessica played peacemakers in the brawl and never got the chance to be interviewed because they needed to cool off as well.
Memoriesallbutdone
Memoriesallbutdone
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:00 pm

Race 15 - Renack Decatur 200K

Spoiler:
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Memoriesallbutdone Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:57 pm

Emma Yan a bit upset, but not for wrecking. Sean Cao upset with Grant Carsons but wishes him to get better. Jessica Yan a highlight with 14th. Jerry Yan nowhere. Daniel Yan gets 19th, but still unhappy.

"I got wrecked and I understand that it was just one of those things this time, but what I love is the inconsistency of the officials. I was leading this race last year and got taken out by a lap car, this time it happens and the lapped car is suspended. I know Sean criticized the officials, but now its my turn and I'm telling them to get their heads out their butts and be more consistent." - Emma Yan

"I know Grant Carsons will be out for Chicagoland due to getting hurt in our crash, so I wish him well. But Grant, for hell sake I had the position and you kept pushing and pushing until we rubbed and couldn't get unlocked from each other. Also it was early, maybe if you gave me the spot then, you could have taken it back then but no both our days were ruined. At least we are hanging on to the point lead someway, somehow. Nobody in the top of points really had that great of a day, so that's the only good thing about Decatur I suppose." - Sean Cao

"Happy to get 14th. Been one of those races where you race to survive." - Jessica Yan

Jerry Yan was not seen and didn't give a comment.

Morale at an all time low with Daniel Yan and company as radio broadcasts suggest

1st lap

Spotter: "Wrecking Wrecking Wrecking! Were involved..."

Daniel Yan: "Really? ****ing really? It's ****ing lap one and were already involved in a mess, time to see what were going to salvage."

Crew Chief: "Calm it down, we got a long day ahead of us. Lets get it back going and well fix what we can and try to stay competitive."

Daniel: "Were damaged all to hell, what the **** is being competitive, we haven't been that all damn season!"

Green Flag Pit Stops

Chief: "Ok we will get tires and fuel."

Daniel: "Fantastic, love running where the hell I am, nothing says a great day and being in the lower midfield for pit stops!"

Chief: "Calm it down or bite me, we are doing all we can."

Daniel: "I rather have you blow me, considering that's what we done all season! Just blow away every weekend!"

Chief: "Whatever."

Finish

Spotter: "Across the line! Good job bud, 19th."

Daniel: "Woot! Yeah! ****ing 19th! ****ing defending race winner gets ****ing 19th! Unbelievable!"

Chief: *silence*

Daniel: "Chief you hear that we got ****ing 19th! Aren't we ****ing amazing!"

Chief: *silence*

Spotter: "I haven't heard him since pit stops, I think he left."

Daniel: "Hahaha!"
Memoriesallbutdone
Memoriesallbutdone
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by NASCARLOVER427 Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:55 pm

Due to Fernando Jurnal's suspension, TurboSports owner Alex Constantine will race at Chicagoland.

Breaking News! Microtransaction Motorsports asking to join Autosport Alliance.

In other riveting news, the sky is blue, The Wii U had a weak launch, and the water cycle is real, more on that at 11.
NASCARLOVER427
NASCARLOVER427
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by kcobb9 Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:42 pm

With the season Skeez Antifreeze Racing has had you'd think they would cut the losses of their rookie season together so far, but with the disposable income of a full time sponsor they're planning on expanding to 3 cars for 2016. Early in the season the team was doing well with a few top 10s and top 5s here and there, but now they struggle to get into the top 20. Alan Kenward, owner of Skeez Antifreeze Racing, announced after Decatur that a new driver and car was in the works, but he didn't go into any specifics on the driver. Word says it may be another rookie, but could the team handle 3 inexperienced drivers?
kcobb9
kcobb9
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:16 pm

Thomas Tucker livid after contact with Pete Mueller denies him a podium

Thomas Tucker, despite one of his most solid finishes of the year, was left dissatisfied with Pete Mueller after Mueller made contact with Tucker when going for second on Rick Park. Tucker was going to complete the pass, but Mueller dove his car in, making heavy contact with Tuckers which made him evasively save the car. Tucker was reportedly seen confronting Mueller about the incident after the race, but this has not been confirmed. Tucker did, however, give an interview.

"It was a dogshit move. Plain and simple" said Tucker, "I'm just pissed that the APRS officials are going to let him keep third after the asshole essentially wrecked me, but what the fuck ever. These officials are too busy fondling their dicks to care that their drivers are getting killed and hurt because of incompetent dickheads out there. It's stupid as fuck."

Tucker's radio chatter was also very curse filled. Surprising, right?

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Davidizer13 Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:06 am

Corey suspended for two races after rough weekend in Decatur, Andersonne to replace
After a crash-filled APRS race at Decatur Raceway, Victor Corey has been suspended for his role in several of the incidents in it, resulting in a suspension for the next two rounds. Burning Heat! Motorsports has already announced that they are appealing the ruling, but are calling up Epps Pro Series rookie Stephania Andersonne to fill in for the time being, a choice that has drawn controversy due to her poor performances thus far. "I still say she has potential," said team owner Jaden Knight. "At the very worst, she gets a test in the big leagues, and we find out if we might have a driver for next season. We brought her over to the United States, and by golly, we are going to take advantage of that. Being well out of contention means we have that flexibility to take unusual measures when the time calls for it."

Corey was unrepentant following the announcement of his punishment. "I don't get it. Both crashes, neither of them were that bad, the first one wasn't even the worst of that lap. I saw the replay, and if [Naomi] Baldwin wanted to get around me, maybe she should have braked for that turn instead of plowing into me. That whole race was an absolute disaster, someone needed to be punished, and of all the people to slap around, the draw fell on me. I mean, we had people rolling other cars today, go investigate them while you've got the tapes handy."

Davidizer13
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:53 am

Caldwell "fine", but not medically cleared...for some reason
A final-lap crash at the Decatur Raceway has turned into a week off for Andrea-Lynn Caldwell. And she wants to know why.

Caldwell was sent into the Armco barrier by Willy Wilder coming onto the Farmers' Straight, and despite the hard impact, she was able to get out of her car under her own power and walk to the ambulance.

Though she was released from the infield care center with a clean bill of health, APRS officials would not clear her to compete next week at Chicagoland Speedway.

"I don't understand it," she said. "I'm fine. The doctors confirmed it. Yet the officials are parking me anyway. It's maddening. I guess I'll take the opportunity to help Flannery out, but I'd much rather be on track."

Caldwell was not scheduled to run the Epps Pro Series race at Chicago, as that is teammate Flannery Moore's scheduled event.
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:00 am

M2 Development announces sub for Chicago
In a short statement, M2 Development announced that National Racing Championship driver Taylor Matthews would sub for Andrea-Lynn Caldwell at Chicagoland Speedway.

"I'm looking forward to the opportunity to race in APRS," Matthews said. "I know I'm just keeping the seat warm for Andrea-Lynn, but I really want to get a good result for her. I'm ready for the challenge!"
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:59 am

Decatur: drivers not medically cleared + suspensions - OFFICIAL STATEMENT

After rumors and mismatched information being broadcasted on the American Tekevision Network, regarding the Renack Decatur 200k's post-race, this official statement is being released by APRS officials.

After the conclusion of the Renack Decatur 200k, Victor Corey ahs been suspended for two weeks after actions detrimental to stock car racing, Fernando Jurnal, due to also performing actions detrimental to stock car racing will be suspended for one week.

Jethro Jones and Rebecca Pellerin received warnings for pit road collisions and will be on probation until the conclusion of the Holihel Amber Ale 300.

Drivers Grant Carsons, Tim Johnson and Andrea-Lynn Caldwell have been not medically cleared to race in Chicagoland after being taken to the infield care center.

Hank Junior Wheatfarmer has been diagnosed with a concussion and will not take part in the next two APRS races.

(OOC: I need to pay attention to what the hell I'm typing sometimes, still,it creates some interesting storylines.)
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next