Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whenever I go to drive on track, NR2003 stops working

3 posters

Go down

Whenever I go to drive on track, NR2003 stops working Empty Whenever I go to drive on track, NR2003 stops working

Post by TheFallenHaveRisen Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:40 pm

Title/description pretty much say it all

Any track that I go to it does this, this is my first time using it, so any help would be appreciated.
TheFallenHaveRisen
TheFallenHaveRisen
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

Whenever I go to drive on track, NR2003 stops working Empty Re: Whenever I go to drive on track, NR2003 stops working

Post by bsoyuz Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:42 pm

You need to disable the DEP
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Whenever I go to drive on track, NR2003 stops working Empty Re: Whenever I go to drive on track, NR2003 stops working

Post by TheFallenHaveRisen Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:44 pm

bsoyuz wrote:You need to disable the DEP

How do I do that?

EDIT:  I figured out how to, but it says "This program must run with data execution protection (DEP) enabled. You cannot turn off DEP for this program."
TheFallenHaveRisen
TheFallenHaveRisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:51 pm

TheFallenHaveRisen wrote:

How do I do that?

EDIT:  I figured out how to, but it says "This program must run with data execution protection (DEP) enabled.  You cannot turn off DEP for this program."

you need to go into your BIOS  Very Happy. That's what i did since i have Windows 8
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLucstar88

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFallenHaveRisen Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:54 pm

Lucstar88 wrote:

How do I do that?

EDIT:  I figured out how to, but it says "This program must run with data execution protection (DEP) enabled.  You cannot turn off DEP for this program."

you need to go into your BIOS  Very Happy. That's what i did since i have Windows 8

What do I do once I'm in BIOS? I'm about to go access it, but I need to know what to do before doing so.
TheFallenHaveRisen
TheFallenHaveRisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:39 pm

Lucstar88 wrote:

How do I do that?

What do I do once I'm in BIOS?  I'm about to go access it, but I need to know what to do before doing so.  

Go to security, than i think you can see the option to disable it. Not 100% sure though
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLucstar88

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFallenHaveRisen Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:37 am

Is there anything specific I can do, I found a way to disable DEP with Command Prompt, but I need to reset my computer every time I change from on to off.
TheFallenHaveRisen
TheFallenHaveRisen

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:03 am

TheFallenHaveRisen wrote:Is there anything specific I can do, I found a way to disable DEP with Command Prompt, but I need to reset my computer every time I change from on to off.  

You need to restart it after you disable it, so it's normal.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down