Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jayski Copypasta Thread

+44
PRAWBLEMS
Cynon
Electric Wolf
Ceej
Magus978
BooyakaDragon
NASCARLOVER427
PYLrulz
RetrogradeRenegade
Tanrar
Jason Hamilton
racingfreak1999
Lucstar88
Alta
crl
gone-sovereign
Backmarker
bigdc48
RyanB06
Dan Mackay
pennst24
FlashRod4
simracerYEA
Ben Atkins
conrail1990
Baxter
Memoriesallbutdone
Cardinals5
BWard
flyingturns89
Michael29Shell
SpeedDemon37
Nascar9fan
Syzygy
Rykia
navycook75
Sparkz47
f1fan12
vbooy57
RealRacer4
Alpineopossum
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Mother of Invention
bsoyuz
48 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Jayski Copypasta Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Jayski Copypasta Thread

Post by BooyakaDragon Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:15 pm

Well in the Xfinity series only two things matter (IMO), and those are: Sponsorship and owner points.

Sadler has the sponsorship and his consistent nature has made him a gold mine for owner points and such. Trust me I'd rather have someone else myself, but I for one, can't blame JRM for taking him. Though who knows, maybe One Main is dumping Sadler for Rhodes or something, heck maybe Sadler will only run part time.
BooyakaDragon
BooyakaDragon
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:39 pm

Yeah i get it sponsorship wise, but my favorite thing with changes is teams taking risks...That's what gets me excited.
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Mackay Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:46 pm

sadler, coming soon to a tristar motorsports near you
Dan Mackay
Dan Mackay
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

http://danmackay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:09 am

>putting in Sadler when you can put in Ben Rhodes

Young, talented, and sponsored. Sadler is only one of those.
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

https://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Post by Backmarker Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:20 am

I don't think Rhodes full time is totally out of the question... But they would probably dump Smith to do so.
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:29 am

NeverNeutral wrote:I don't think Rhodes full time is totally out of the question... But they would probably dump Smith to do so.

Or take the 9 car, and put chase in the 88 with Harvick/Jr/Rhodes.
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLucstar88

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:04 pm

Not Jayski but.

Marshall Pruett of Racer Magazine wrote:

Aleshin returning for Sonoma; eyes 2016 campaign

Mikhail Aleshin will get a chance to finish the Verizon IndyCar Series season that escaped him last year in Fontana. The rapid Russian is set to test for Schmidt Peterson Motorsports next week at Sonoma and will return to race at the Northern California venue on August 30—almost one-year to the day since his massive crash the night before the MAVTV 500.

"It was not easy, for sure, but I have to say thanks to my sponsor SMP Racing, Sam Schmidt, and Ric Peterson for giving me the opportunity to race at Sonoma," Aleshin (LEFT) told RACER. "It means a lot to me to come back and to do this last race that I didn't do last year; I know last year it was in a different place, but it is important for me to come back to finish things and I hope it's only the beginning."

Trade sanctions between the U.S. and Russia prohibited Aleshin's sponsors from supporting the 28-year-old's return for his sophomore IndyCar season with SPM. It's unclear what's changed to facilitate the reunion, but with business resuming between SMP and SPM, Aleshin will join the IndyCar test on Aug. 13 to prepare for the Go Pro Grand Prix of Sonoma.
"I'm really happy to test, to do this race, and to be in front of the great American spectators," said Aleshin, who finished seventh at Sonoma in 2014, and will drive the No. 77 SPM Honda alongside Ryan Briscoe and James Jakes.

The Moscow native can't say whether he'll be back for a full IndyCar campaign next year, but did indicate his desire to build on an impressive rookie season.

"For now, we're only talking about Sonoma so nothing is secure for 2016, but I can say we have plans..." he added.
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

http://ohioperspective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdc48 Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:27 pm

From Jayski. http://www.jayski.com/cupnews.htm#20150807f

Wrongful death lawsuit filed against Stewart

The family of Kevin Ward Jr. filed a wrongful death lawsuit Friday against NASCAR Sprint Cup driver Tony Stewart, nearly a year after Stewart's sprint car struck and killed the 20-year-old driver under caution during a race at an upstate New York dirt track. The Ward family filed the lawsuit in Lewis County (N.Y.) Supreme Court, which covers the Ward home in Port Leyden and is about 175 miles northeast of Watkins Glen International, where Stewart practiced Friday in preparation for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race Sunday. Stewart was not criminally charged in the death of Ward, who had gotten out of his car and ran toward Stewart's car as he drove around under caution during the Empire Super Sprints race Aug. 9 at Canandaigua Motorsports Park. Ward was declared dead 45 minutes after being struck by Stewart's car with the cause of death listed as massive blunt force trauma. The lawsuit does not specify the amount of damages the family seeks in claims of wrongful death, reckless conduct, gross negligence and Ward's suffering between the time he was struck and his death. "Stewart could have easily acted reasonably and with prudence to avoid striking Ward, just as all other drivers had done as they passed Ward during the yellow caution flag," the lawsuit states. "Stewart acted with disregard for Ward's life and safety by driving his vehicle in a manner that would terrorize Ward and thereafter strike, severely injure and kill Ward." The case likely will hinge on whether the Ward family can prove that Stewart has some percentage of fault in Ward's death. If the case goes to a jury, a jury would have to decide whether Stewart had a duty to Ward to drive in a certain manner under caution and if he breached that duty. New York law does not allow the Ward family to collect damages for their own pain and suffering but does allow parents to recover loss of expected future support and care that their child could have provided.(ESPN.com)(8-7-2015)
bigdc48
bigdc48
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:26 pm

Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:31 am

Barney suicide watch imminent.
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:08 pm

We've got 3 new teams in the truck series.

The 30 of Rette Jones Racing, who will debut at Michgan.
The 18 of Shigeaki Hattori. Most likely could be a old KBM truck.

And Braun Motorsports. Yes Braun racing is back, with 16 year-old J.J. Haley making his debut at Bristol. Here's the truck. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CMIniUJWUAAZJDK.jpg
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:08 pm

Another NASCAR Next driver making truck debut at Bristol.

http://daltonsargeant.com/dalton-sargeant-set-to-make-his-ncwts-debut-with-wauters-motorsports-at-bristol-motor-speedway/

Sargeant to debut with Wauters in Bristol: 17-year-old NASCAR Next driver, Dalton Sargeant will make his first top-tier NASCAR touring series debut with Wauters Motorsports at Bristol Motor Speedway, Wednesday, August 19, 2015 in the UNOH 200 Presented by ZLOOP. Sargeant, who currently sits in the fourth position in the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East championship standings, will pilot the #5 GALT NASCAR Camping World Truck SeriesToyota Tundra. The Boca Raton, Fl high school senior already has a vast amount of racing experience all around the world. In 2015, Sargeant has been competing in the NASCAR K&N Pro Series with several Super Late Model and Late Model starts all around the country. Sargeant has one win, two pole position starts and an astonishing eight top-three finishes in his NASCAR K&N Pro Series rookie season. 2015 being only his second full season in stock car and oval competition, Sargeant has also picked up several wins in Super Late Model and Late Model competition all across the United States including a second-place finish in the 2014 Snowball Derby. Richie Wauters will be making his return to the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series garage but is no stranger to victory lane. Wauters began his career as a crew chief and has amassed 16 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series wins with Kyle Busch, Aric Almirola and Shane Hmiel. He's also amassed 24 NASCAR Southeastern Elite Division wins, one NASCAR Southeastern Elite Division Championship in 2006, and won the Snowball Derby win in 2004. Wauters has worked with a long list of NASCAR stars including Davey Allison, Alan Kulwicki, Bill Elliott, Dick Trickle, Mark Martin, Kyle Busch, Denny Hamlin, Aric Almirola, Paul Menard, David Ragan, Elliott Sadler, Scott Hansen, Kenny Wallace and Steven Wallace.

Also, Bobby Pierce got a JRM Late Model ride!!!
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:03 pm

Lucstar88 wrote:We've got 3 new teams in the truck series.

The 30 of Rette Jones Racing, who will debut at Michgan.
The 18 of Shigeaki Hattori. Most likely could be a old KBM truck.

And Braun Motorsports. Yes Braun racing is back, with 16 year-old J.J. Haley making his debut at Bristol. Here's the truck. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CMIniUJWUAAZJDK.jpg

YES. Hattori~!
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:26 pm

Dylan Kwasniewski will be in the #97 in place of Peyton Sellers for Mid-Ohio.

All of my wat.
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:46 am

The Jayski Copypasta Thread - Page 11 CMs0djVUwAEywLU

^The new Danica car, for 28 races in 2016. Also signed a multi-year deal to stay with SHR.
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by NASCARLOVER427 Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:47 pm

Fail afraid Evil or Very Mad No

I mean, you have so many talents in backmarker teams or in Xfinity, but no, they choose the person that has spent 3 years crashing a car into a wall.
NASCARLOVER427
NASCARLOVER427
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:22 pm

It's because none of those backmarker teams would attract a sponsor like this the way Danica does, regardless of whether or not she's spent "3 years crashing a car into a wall".

I swear, I think some of you people secretly wish Danica would just GTFO and you don't care how.
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:17 am

Entertaining the idea of Danica leaving, there would be no one to replace her, the same reason why Tony isn't retiring yet.
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:28 am

Alta wrote:Entertaining the idea of Danica leaving, there would be no one to replace her, the same reason why Tony isn't retiring yet.
Unfortunately Cole Custer is too young, otherwise he could of replaced either one of them. I said on Facebook a week ago, I'd hate to see Tony retire, but wouldn't too upset if he snagged someone like Erik Jones or Ryan Blaney to replace him.
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by NASCARLOVER427 Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:49 am

RyanB06 wrote:It's because none of those backmarker teams would attract a sponsor like this the way Danica does, regardless of whether or not she's spent "3 years crashing a car into a wall".

I swear, I think some of you people secretly wish Danica would just GTFO and you don't care how.

I don't want her to leave motorsports, she could be a good driver in Indycar, but she just made a boneheaded decision to go to NASCAR, to put it in the most polite term possible.
NASCARLOVER427
NASCARLOVER427
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:00 pm

Keselowki / Lally 2016

I would vote for these two
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RetrogradeRenegade Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:12 am

The Jayski Copypasta Thread - Page 11 OHnbksz

Oooooooookay then...
RetrogradeRenegade
RetrogradeRenegade
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:28 pm

Mother of Invention wrote:Keselowki / Lally 2016

I would vote for these two

He has better name recognition that Jim Gilmore, so I'd say he's off to a decent start. Wink
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

http://ohioperspective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:45 pm

just leaving this here.

The Jayski Copypasta Thread - Page 11 12038172_10153678178162059_6709141501368324812_n
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:35 am

Jeff Earnhardt running for ROTY next year for the 32 team along with teammate and mentor

THE DRIVER WHO WILL NEVER RETIRE BOBBY LABONTE! (For SuperSpeedways)

Also, Furniture Row close to deal with Toyota next year.
Furniture Row Racing is nearing a deal that would see the single-car Sprint Cup team sign a multi-year deal to run Toyotas beginning in 2016. Final details are still being negotiated, but officials with both Furniture Row and Toyota say the deal is close to completion. Furniture Row switching from Chevy to Toyota would include the formation of a technical alliance with Joe Gibbs Racing to replace Furniture Row's existing alliance with Richard Childress, which supplies the team with cars and chassis. "There are a lot of components to such a move and it's not finished, but we're trying to work through it and make a relationship with Toyota happen," Furniture Row general manager Joe Garone told SB Nation Friday at Chicagoland Speedway. "Everyone wants to make it happen and we're getting close."
"I've made no secret of the fact that I've been talking with (Furniture Row) and have great respect for everyone associated with that team," Toyota Racing Development president David Wilson told SB Nation. "I would love to have them in the Toyota camp. But it's not a done deal and we're working on it. Hopefully we'll have something to announce in the next couple of weeks." Toyota is looking to add depth to a roster that will lose Michael Waltrip Racing, its only other supported team, when the two-car organization folds at the conclusion of the season. By shifting to Toyota, Furniture Row would become the carmaker's #2 outfit. At Chevy, the Denver-based team slotted behind Hendrick Motorsports, Stewart-Haas Racing and RCR.(SB Nation)
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:39 am

New name for the Duels: The Can-Am Duel at Daytona.

http://www.motorsport.com/nascar-cup/news/can-am-to-sponsor-duel-at-daytona/
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Backmarker Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:40 am

Jeffrey Earnhardt brings a wealth of experience in finishing 26th every week to Go Green Racing
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:24 pm

The Pocono Xfinity event will be during the first Pocono Cup race weekend. So NASCAR has lost another stand-alone date. Ugh.... So much for that.

Also This. Update for the #14 Situation.

Tony Stewart desperately wanted Kyle Larson for the job [the #14 ride]. Larson is available in 2017, but the particulars of his current contract didn't fall into place with the timetable Stewart needed to execute his plan. Then Clint Bowyer became available and Stewart had his man. Bowyer will spend 2016 making laps with another team as he waits for Stewart to complete his retirement tour.(Associated Press)(9-29-2015)
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Backmarker Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:29 pm

For those still interested; the return of the Xfinity team chart.

Full-time:
JD- 0 Harrison Rhodes?/Pay drivers
JD- 4 Ross Chastain or ???
JD- 01 Landon Cassill or ???
Roush- 1 Elliott Sadler or ???
Roush- 6 Darrell Wallace, Jr.
Roush- 16 Ryan Reed
Roush- 60 Chris Buescher
RCR- 2 Brian Scott or Brandon Jones
RCR- 3 Ty Dillon
RCR- 33 Brandon Jones or Paul Menard/Austin Dillon
RCR- 62 Brendan Gaughan or Brandon Jones
JRM- 7 Regan Smith or Elliott Sadler?
JRM- 9 Elliott Sadler or Ben Rhodes?
JRM- 88 Elliott Sadler? or Dale Earnhardt Jr./Kevin Harvick/Ben Rhodes?/Chase Elliott?/Josh Berry
Tri-Star- 8 Blake Koch
Tri-Star- 14 Cale Conley or ???
Tri-Star- 19 Jeff Green/Pay drivers
Tri-Star- 24 Eric McClure
Tri-Star- 44 David Starr or ???
MBM- 13 Carl Long/Derek White/Pay drivers
MBM- 40 Derek White/Carl Long/Pay drivers
Ware- 15 Pay drivers
JGR- 18 Daniel Suarez
JGR- 20 Erik Jones (R) or Jones/Matt Kenseth/Denny Hamlin/Kenny Habul?/Ross Kenseth?/Matt Tifft?
JGR- 54 Kyle Busch/Erik Jones?/???
Penske- 22 Brad Keselowski/Joey Logano/Ryan Blaney/Alex Tagliani?
?Athenian- 25 John Wes Townley/Dylan Lupton?
JGL- 26 Pay drivers or ???
JGL- 28 J.J. Yeley?
RSS- 39 Ryan Sieg
HSM- 42 Kyle Larson/Brennan Poole?/Justin Marks?
RPM- 43 Dakoda Armstrong?
Clements- 51 Jeremy Clements
Means- 52 Joey Gase
Cope- 70 Derrike Cope/???
Harmon- 74 Mike Harmon/???
King- 90 Martin Roy?/Pay drivers
Obaika- 97 Peyton Sellers or Dylan Kwasniewski or ???

Part-time Teams: (Includes all 2015 entries, not all are likely to show)
JRM- 5 Kasey Kahne?/???
Penske- 12 Brad Keselowski and/or Joey Logano/Ryan Blaney
Ware- 17 Pay drivers
RAB- 29 Pay drivers
Deese- 35 ???
Cockrum- 37 Chris Cockrum
TBR- 36 Ryan Preece
PPM- 55 Brandon Gdovic
Kapusta- 56 ???
PEG- 66 Benny Gordon or ???
Means- 79 ???
Billy Boat- 84 Chad Boat
Gerhart- 85 Bobby Gerhart
NEMCO- 87 Joe Nemechek?
Shepherd- 89 Morgan Shepherd
King- 92 Dexter Bean
Biagi- 98 Sam Hornish Jr.?/Aric Almirola?/Ryan Truex?
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:43 pm

Sadler to JRM was confirmed a long time ago.

25 team sounds like it's dead for at least a year as they made sure to mention 2016 in the shutting down press release as well.
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Backmarker Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:05 pm

As in an official press release? Must've missed that.
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:41 pm

Lucstar88 wrote:The Pocono Xfinity event will be during the first Pocono Cup race weekend. So NASCAR has lost another stand-alone date. Ugh.... So much for that.
I was at Chicagoland for the ARCA/Xfinity doubleheader, and the attendance was pitiful. I'm not surprised.
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:45 pm

Ceej wrote:
Lucstar88 wrote:The Pocono Xfinity event will be during the first Pocono Cup race weekend. So NASCAR has lost another stand-alone date. Ugh.... So much for that.
I was at Chicagoland for the ARCA/Xfinity doubleheader, and the attendance was pitiful. I'm not surprised.

No wonder lol.
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:01 am

NeverNeutral wrote:As in an official press release? Must've missed that.
Actually it only confirmed officially about 20 minutes ago at Dover. OneMain as sponsor, no word on #.
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Backmarker Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:09 pm

That's what I thought.

Speaking of which, Bowyer confirmed for HScott next year with 5 Hour Energy. No # decided yet but most expect that Allgaier is out.
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:38 pm

Not sure if this is something that they do every year, but Jayski's tentative 2016 NASCAR Cup schedule has some interesting race titles written into the three off-weekends between Daytona and Homestead-Miami.

3/27 - Easter Bunny 500
6/19 - End of Spring 350k
8/14? or 8/21? - Summer Heat 400
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:40 pm

They've always done that.
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:59 pm

Axalta will move their part-time primary sponsorship to the #88 car for at least the next three seasons.

http://www.jayski.com/cupnews.htm#20151006d

I think that this would seem different to me if Axalta was still branded as DuPont, but it's still going to seem somewhat odd to me to have the brand sponsor anyone other than Jeff Gordon.
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:26 am

SpeedDemon37 wrote:Axalta will move their part-time primary sponsorship to the #88 car for at least the next three seasons.

http://www.jayski.com/cupnews.htm#20151006d

I think that this would seem different to me if Axalta was still branded as DuPont, but it's still going to seem somewhat odd to me to have the brand sponsor anyone other than Jeff Gordon.
PLSLETJRRACERAINBOWCAR PLSLETJRRACERAINBOWCAR PLSLETJRRACERAINBOWCAR PLSLETJRRACERAINBOWCAR PLSLETJRRACERAINBOWCAR PLSLETJRRACERAINBOWCAR PLSLETJRRACERAINBOWCAR PLSLETJRRACERAINBOWCAR
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RetrogradeRenegade Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:04 am

Jayski knows what's up.
The Jayski Copypasta Thread - Page 11 6UTNM2W
RetrogradeRenegade
RetrogradeRenegade
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:11 pm

>"plans to ruin"

Jayski's still right even when they mess up.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:18 pm

Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:43 pm

BKR has a new driver.

BRIAN KESELOWSKI!

Last edited by Lucstar88 on Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Backmarker Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:38 am

Good timing, he just finished his Duel race.
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:17 pm

New KBM driver for 2016.

JR Motorsports development driver and K&N East champion William Byron!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CSHIsGyWwAA7f9O.jpg
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:33 pm

How can you be JRM Development (well probably not anymore) and at KBM lol.
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by NASCARLOVER427 Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:42 pm

Lucstar88 wrote:BKR has a new driver.

BRIAN KESELOWSKI!

At least his presidential campaign has done something. Not much though.
NASCARLOVER427
NASCARLOVER427
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:16 pm

Moster Energy will be sponsoring a Cup Series car for Kurt Busch for the first time this weekend at Martinsville.
The Jayski Copypasta Thread - Page 11 41monster-full-mar
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:44 pm

This was posted a week ago, but I haven't seen it mentioned here yet.

Jayski.com wrote:Allgaier to JR Motorsports, replacing Regan Smith: JR Motorsports (JRM) announced today it has entered into a multi-year partnership with BRANDT, a leading agriculture retailer and manufacturer of agricultural specialty products. Additionally, the team has named Justin Allgaier driver of the #7 Chevy Camaro, beginning in 2016. Allgaier will vie full-time for a NASCAR Xfinity Series (NXS) championship with BRANDT Professional Agriculture as a primary partner on the #7 in 18 of 33 events. BRANDT will receive associate placement in the remaining 15 races. The 2017 races will be announced at a later date. Headquartered in Springfield, Ill., BRANDT has been part of NASCAR since 2011, supporting an "ag car" to build awareness for the men and women of the world's most vital industry. Joining BRANDT on the car are the National FFA Organization, Nutrients for Life Foundation, Precision Tank, TradeMark Nitrogen, Grigg Brothers and BRANDT iHammer. Allgaier has won three times in NXS competition, and two of them came at the wheel of a BRANDT-branded car. In 174 career NXS starts, he's scored 29 top-five and 84 top-10 finishes, and was named the series' rookie of the year in 2009. Allgaier finished a career-best third in the NXS championship standings in 2011. Before joining the NXS ranks, he was the 2008 ARCA champion. For the past two years, he has driven in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. Outside of BRANDT's 18 primary races in 2016, the balance of the 33-race NXS schedule on the #7 Chevy will be filled by existing JRM partners, including TaxSlayer.com, Breyers, Hellmann's and Suave. Jason Burdett, current crew chief of the #7 team, will serve in the same capacity with Allgaier. Under Burdett's guidance the team has earned two wins, 11 top-five and 23 top-10 finishes to date this season. Allgaier and Elliott Sadler will be JR Motorsports' two drivers competing for the 2016 NXS championship. It was announced earlier this month that Sadler will drive JRM's car that is presently occupied by Chase Elliott. JRM's third team, the #88 "All-Star" car, will again race full-time with drivers Dale Earnhardt Jr., Chase Elliott, Kevin Harvick and Kasey Kahne next season. Additional drivers for the #88 will be named at a later date.(JR Motorsports)(10-28-2015)

I'm a little surprised, but pretty excited to know that Allgaier's returning to a competitive ride! Even if it's not in the Cup Series, I'd much rather see him in a competitive Xfinity Series ride than in an HScott Cup Series car.
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:40 am

Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend