Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2013 Subway Firecracker 250 - Nascar Nationwide Series - Daytona International Speedway

+19
Mother of Invention
RealRacingRoots
oxymoron
PackerMan71
Lucstar88
Memoriesallbutdone
PKligBKFan
Alta
f1fan12
Pyrozooka0
navycook75
BWard
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Metro 6r4
RealRacer4
SpiderTre
Dan Mackay
PYLrulz
bigdc48
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

2013 Subway Firecracker 250 - Nascar Nationwide Series - Daytona International Speedway - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013 Subway Firecracker 250 - Nascar Nationwide Series - Daytona International Speedway

Post by vbooy57 Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:42 am

navycook75 wrote:Remember when Superspeedway finishes weren't junkyards and nobody bitched about second place making a move?

Pepperidge Farm Remembers.

seriously though, all of you bitch about "OMG BUESCHER DIDN'T MAKE A MOVE! HE'S AN UNTALENTED HACK WHO NEEDS TO GET OUT OF NASCAR!" because all you want is a last lap pass, and when you don't get it, you go and blame second place for not making it exciting.

Most times there were a last lap pass with the tandems was because either 1-2 were teammates and they knew what they were doing, someone came from 10th to 1st because they had a good run, or the top 10 wrecks and the 11th place driver wins. When they don't you say it was either team orders, or they let off, that is then followed by a "THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO WIN SUPERSPEEDWAYS!"

pretty much what I have to say is, not every superspeedway needs to be a junkyard and buzzkill finishes happen, it's nothing new.
Agreed. I was hoping Buescher would go for it, but I was entertained most of the race, so I'm not complaining. The pack was wild coming to the finish.
vbooy57
vbooy57
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

2013 Subway Firecracker 250 - Nascar Nationwide Series - Daytona International Speedway - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013 Subway Firecracker 250 - Nascar Nationwide Series - Daytona International Speedway

Post by pennst24 Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:09 am

Buescher couldn't do anything. Kenseth had been dragging the brake to keep him and Buescher connected. When Kenseth stopped dragging the brake and went full throttle, he had a much faster car than Buescher and pulled away.
pennst24
pennst24
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2