Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GIMP/TMMC contigs.

2 posters

Go down

GIMP/TMMC contigs. Empty GIMP/TMMC contigs.

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:26 am

I'm trying to get the TMMC contigs. on to my car, but I don't know where or what a "passenger" and "driver" group is, can someone help me on this?
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

https://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

GIMP/TMMC contigs. Empty Re: GIMP/TMMC contigs.

Post by gwoodard41 Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:26 pm

The passenger group is the bottom half, the driver group is the top half. Arrange your contigs in the order you want.

Merge the contigs you are using and hide (by hitting the eye icon in the layer's toolbar) the contigs you don't intend to use, go to image --> merge visible and then select the contigs, ctrl c, and then paste them onto your car.

Hit the new layer button on the layer's toolbar to keep them in a separate layer while they are 'selected' but ghosted out.

You'll take the top half, select them using the box select tool and ctrl v. Do the same thing as above. Go to layer --> transform --> flip horizontally. Align the contigs to fit on you car. A word of advice: USE YOUR WIREFRAME!

Of course, the mod, with the issues the templates have with alignment issues, you'll have to take any contigs you want to use and align them separately on all four parts (around the wheel wells). Using the wireframe and guides will really help in the long run.

If you have contigs on the front side of each wheel well, then place your contig layers above the valence layers, (of course unless you not USING your valence, then disregard.)
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:14 pm

Thanks Woodard, that help a lot. ^_^
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

https://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down