Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I haven't been here much, and i feel like it's time.

2 posters

Go down

I haven't been here much, and i feel like it's time. Empty I haven't been here much, and i feel like it's time.

Post by Blackout Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:30 pm

Well gents (and possible ladies), i feel as if it is my time to leave efr.

I am not leaving because of "the state of this forum", or because of one member, or even because i am angry about the state of a certain stockcar series, i am simply choosing to leave.

I have enjoyed being a part of this community for the past few years, but i just don't feel the urge to go on here just like how i did those many years ago.

I do enjoy following the various series that are on this forum, but i guess i just don't feel the same excitement that much anymore.

Unless it is not allowed, i wish for my drivers to stay in their respective series untill the end of the season, after which the owners may choose to do whatever with them as they please (kick them out from their ride, etc.)

I will not post regularly like i used to, but i may visit the forum once in a while and see how everyone is doing.

Thanks again everyone, i'll see you around.

-Blackout.
Blackout
Blackout
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

I haven't been here much, and i feel like it's time. Empty Re: I haven't been here much, and i feel like it's time.

Post by Racerfan275 Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:07 pm

Well you're statement is a lot better than what happened with leon. I've enjoyed seeing you on the forums man. Smile Check back with us k?

Racerfan275
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down