Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey All. Long Time Fan, First Time Member

+6
f1fan12
navycook75
Chives2112
Sparkz47
Lucstar88
Liam O'Brian
10 posters

Go down

Hey All. Long Time Fan, First Time Member Empty Hey All. Long Time Fan, First Time Member

Post by Liam O'Brian Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:16 pm

Hey Guys,
I'm Liam! I am a racing fan from Lansing, Michigan, and I have followed the TM Cup almost since it began. I once spent around 8 hours watching racing when I was bored, and my favorite driver from the first few years of racing? Scott Bates. The TM cup is a great series, and especially cures the winter drought of NASCAR. Thank you, guys, for making this series. Cool 
Liam O'Brian
Liam O'Brian
Development Series Rookie

http://NASCARacing.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Hey All. Long Time Fan, First Time Member Empty Re: Hey All. Long Time Fan, First Time Member

Post by Lucstar88 Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:18 pm

Welcome Abord!!! I'm Luc, the French Canadian!
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLucstar88

Back to top Go down

Hey All. Long Time Fan, First Time Member Empty Re: Hey All. Long Time Fan, First Time Member

Post by Sparkz47 Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:22 pm

Liam O'Brian wrote:...and my favorite driver from the first few years of racing? Scott Bates.

I suppose you'd be happy to know that he's the creator of this site, then. Very Happy 

Welcome to our little hovel, friend. Enjoy the fresh barbeque prepared by our very own Herman!
Sparkz47
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Chives2112 Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:33 pm

Sparkz47 wrote:
Liam O'Brian wrote:...and my favorite driver from the first few years of racing? Scott Bates.

I suppose you'd be happy to know that he's the creator of this site, then. Very Happy 

Welcome to our little hovel, friend. Enjoy the fresh barbeque prepared by our very own Herman!
Herman sure knows his barbeque, I must say!

Welcome aboard the EFR ship! Snake Plissken?
Chives2112
Chives2112
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam O'Brian Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:37 pm

Sparkz47 wrote:

Wow! That's cool he's on here!

I'll take 2 cheese dogs and a brat, please.
Liam O'Brian
Liam O'Brian

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:39 pm

Liam O'Brian wrote:
Sparkz47 wrote:

Wow! That's cool he's on here!
He has also painted a few cars for JJ Yeley, one of them raced last week at Daytona.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:13 pm

Hello, and Welcome to EFR! Lets just hope Herman is merciful towards you, unlike the last person from Michigan that joined this site.
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:08 pm

I can assure you, Liam, that you as a fellow Michigander won't have to worry about Herman. Wink 

So let me introduce myself. I'm Day or Griffin if you prefer. I'm Herman's caretaker and the forums resistant Beatles fan. Always happy to see another Michigan member especially with the members from that place down south that have us outnumbered.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Nascar9fan Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:39 pm

Welcome to the EFR crew. I'm guessing from the title you like to the Bob & Tom show, in particular Mr Obvious
Nascar9fan
Nascar9fan
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:59 pm

day500champ1 wrote:I can assure you, Liam, that you as a fellow Michigander won't have to worry about Herman. Wink 

So let me introduce myself.  I'm Day or Griffin if you prefer.  I'm Herman's caretaker and the forums resistant Beatles fan.  Always happy to see another Michigan member especially with the members from that place down south that have us outnumbered.

f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam O'Brian Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:11 pm

Sorry, but I just needed to share this to end the argument.

Last edited by Liam O'Brian on Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Liam O'Brian
Liam O'Brian

Back to top Go down

Post by tommykl Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:26 am

A warm welcome from the resident saxophone.
tommykl
tommykl
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:06 am

f1fan12 wrote:
day500champ1 wrote:I can assure you, Liam, that you as a fellow Michigander won't have to worry about Herman. Wink 

So let me introduce myself.  I'm Day or Griffin if you prefer.  I'm Herman's caretaker and the forums resistant Beatles fan.  Always happy to see another Michigan member especially with the members from that place down south that have us outnumbered.

day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:55 am

Liam O'Brian wrote:
Sorry, but I just needed to share this to end the argument.

Just a note, a guy from Cleveland made that video!
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Theman81 Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:18 pm

Welcome aboard!
Theman81
Theman81
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

http://alexj81guy@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down