Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race 01: Road Atlanta

+7
Cynon
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Mother of Invention
Magus978
SnakePlissken
BBoy
Syzygy
11 posters

Go down

Race 01: Road Atlanta Empty Race 01: Road Atlanta

Post by Syzygy Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:25 pm

Results

Spoiler:

Last edited by BurningThunder on Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total

iRacing Poles: 3
iRacing Championships: 1
I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Race 01: Road Atlanta Empty Re: Race 01: Road Atlanta

Post by BBoy Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:24 am

Spoiler:
BBoy
BBoy
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:32 am

BurningThunder wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:40 am

Spoiler:
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:17 am

SnakePlissken wrote:
BurningThunder wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

http://instantrimshot.com/ Razz

Hetzel more ticked at Vincent then Tammerzan

"I honestly didn't see the #53 till it was to late, that greenish car blended in with he grass and I had committed to the corner. Stringfellow on the other hand just flat out shoved me on to the curb and when you get shoved on the curb, you tend to loose control. A driver like him that's been around since the 1980s should know better then that. We'll just pack up and head to Vegas and see what happens. We're a bit unsure of our oval package, but I am sure we can do well.
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:08 am

Results, Points, and Owner's Points posted.

iRacing Poles: 3
iRacing Championships: 1
I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:57 am

Robert Nelson extremely happy with finishing the race on debut.

Spoiler:
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

https://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:59 am

Manticore Confirms Intention to Compete for More Wins

While it will only run two cars for most of the season, Manticore Engineering made good on its promise when it bought out Clockwork Racing. With a much smoother engineering staff, Manticore Engineering's trio of Lexus ISFs were all in contention to win the PCC Cup season opener.

"The Lexus is a fast, beautiful car and the liveries we have because of our great sponsors are beautiful. The competition tells us it looks great from behind, and the slower drivers tell us it looks nice in their mirrors as well." team owner Sarah Kerrigan was quoted as saying.
"It is unfortunate what happened to Bellard in the middle of the event, but Clair [Auxier] was able to capitalize on her opportunity and eventual championship challenge."

Manticore Engineering did confirm that they were working on additional sponsorship for Klara Kindahl's #14 car, with possible sponsorship from pharmaceutical giant Umbrella or technological enterprise Aperture Science on the horizons. Auxier's MaiaSoft entry appears to have more solid backing for the 2012 campaign.

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:16 pm

Durbin Apologizes to Foray, says Brakes were Gone

After running top ten for the majority of the PCC Cup season opener, Ike Durbin ran into Dan Foray with two to go, and spun the two out. Durbin, who was then running sixth, fell back to 18th, the last car on the lead lap. He had this to say:

"I just feel really bad for wrecking Dan. Those guys over there worked really hard to put together two good cars, and I wrecked one with two to go. I have to apologize to everyone there. I was trying to stay off of Dan, but my [car's] brakes were pretty much completely gone, and I was trying to nurse it home with a top ten. Again, I'm really sorry."

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:15 pm

Retro80 Racing and Terra International Motorsports can't see eye to eye for some reason

"What the hell?!" Woodard yelled over his radio, "He just hooked me into the freaking wall!" Greg Woodard would be the victim of circumstance when Richard Dean MacGyver refused to back off after being passed and ran Woodard and himself into the wall. Dan Foray, the second driver in the team [TIM] collected himself in this wreck with no where to go. "I can't understand why they can't seem to get along with us." a worried Foray told reporters after Woodard stormed off to his hauler, "We drive the same chassis, sure, we're the factory team, but they don't need to target us like that."

Woodard could be heard ranting about getting revenge the next time he made a race, but his team told him to get a grip on himself.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:22 am

Korodovos Celebrates Maden Win

"The entire crew did an awsome job preparing the car, the only car that can challenge us are the Maticore cars, maybe the Paloma's. but our cars are quick. Now it will be Grigory's turn to win.

Gallagher calls out Rookie Class

In an interview after the race, Brian Gallagher was asked, what he thought of the rookie class. He responded, "Most of them clearly have no class, the only ones that impressed me was the Russian in the 49, and Clara Kindahl, other than that. The new class just made me angry.
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:31 pm

Stringfellow Vincent the Talk of Road Atlanta

Never said it was good talk, but it was talk nonetheless. Retro80 Racing's Stringfellow Vincent got a puncture early on into the first lap when Andy Lambert went a little squirrelly, and he couldn't make up the lost ground no matter how hard he tried. And he tried hard. "The #34 actually bumped my teammate, RDM, into me and that caused the puncture," said Vincent. "Everything else happened because I was pressing too hard to get back into the race. All of mine were accidents, but what Hetzel did was on purpose. As a former helicopter combat pilot, he's lucky I didn't have any Sidewinder missiles on board. I don't think the problem was Speedwagon tires either. Everything is new at Retro80 so there will probably be some period of adjustment."

Terra International Motorsports Not Very Good Sports

Once Retro80 Racing's Richard Dean MacGyver collided with Greg Woodard, a chain reaction was set in motion. "It's not my fault that Andy Lambert hit Woodard and bounced into Foray," stated MacGyver. "I can't control that type of stuff no matter how much Terra International Motorsports insists that I can." What happened later caused MacGyver to say that Terra International Motorsports were not very sportsmanlike. "Yeah, my car was pretty banged up at that point, but I thought I could improvise some repairs. I had my Swiss army knife, a hairpin, some paper clips, a pair of dice, a cardboard cutout, some jumper cables, and two half dollars. All I needed was a few chocolate bars and the Terra International Motorsports guys wouldn't let me borrow any. The chocolate contains lactose and sucrose (chemically C12H22O11), which are disaccharides. The acid reacts with the sugars to form elemental carbon and a thick gummy residue which I was going to use to fix the coolant leak. If they ever need a ball point pen spring from me, they can forget it."

Maverick Makes Impressive PCC Cup Debut

Pete Maverick, who came to Retro80 Racing after several tumultuous seasons with Power Steering Incorporated made his PCC Cup debut. "I finished 8th today! I don't think we've seen the best our Lycoia's have to offer," exclaimed Maverick. "I kept wanting to hit the afterburners, but I did learn a little more patience working with Kurt Plissken-- but that's about all I learned from him."

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacingExperts Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:02 pm

Spoiler:
TheRacingExperts
TheRacingExperts
First-Time Winner