Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phoenix Qualifier

3 posters

Go down

Phoenix Qualifier Empty Phoenix Qualifier

Post by Syzygy Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:39 pm

Phoenix Qualifier

Phoenix Qualifier Qresults-4

This race presented a prime opportunity for some of the underdogs to make the race, as the #69, #25, and #96 all skipped this race in preparation for the Cleveland Grand Prix. This left only 25 cars attempting the qualifier.

Casey Lester got spun out by Creeper Stevenson and slammed into the inside wall on lap 5.

On the next green flag run, Matthew Bueller had a flat tire on that car and had to pit, losing 2 laps in the process.

On lap 17, Andrew Tammerzan spun David Krikorian in front of the entire field while battling for 2nd and mayhem ensued. Pretty much half of the field got damage in that wreck.

After the caution flag for the lap 17 accident occurred, Dalton Burns decided it was a good idea to wreck Matthew Bueller and turned him head-on into the turn-2 wall, earning himself a big fat DNQ in the process.

The race was pretty much dominated by the top-4, who combined to lead all but 4 of the race's 47 laps.

Making their debuts this week are Scott Whullen in the 2nd Old Timer's Group car and local driver Randy Weber. David Hetzel qualifies with his new team, and Kevin Shuttler and Chester Benson qualify for their first races in what seems like ages.

iRacing Poles: 3
iRacing Championships: 1
I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Phoenix Qualifier Empty Re: Phoenix Qualifier

Post by Mother of Invention Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:51 pm

Hetzel returns

"My BMW was great, I cant wait to run this sonnaova gun next year. I think we had a car that could contend for top 10s each week! I was a bit worried when Tammerzan and DK wrecked, but the car was handling well enough to avoid it. I look forward to Sunday"
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:26 am

All Casey Lester had to say was "Damn Stevenson...".
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down