Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Online Motorsports Association

+62
bsoyuz
Electric Wolf
BooyakaDragon
JammyDodger155
RocketKnight
RyanB06
nepatsfan02
Joshua Michaels
BigDaddy24
LadyKathy
Tanrar
Nascarfan13
crl
BWard
Syzygy
Backmarker
Milan655
Metro 6r4
JMac525
SnakePlissken
Lucstar88
Jason Hamilton
f1fan12
GamerAzuzu
PRAWBLEMS
24batista24
wolfwg32
TheMayor44
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Mother of Invention
Rykia
Vincent Giacalone
Nextelracer
gwoodard41
Cynon
Alta
Chives2112
Racerfan275
Magus978
racingfreak1999
Blackout
Jahgee1124
Dan Mackay
Ceej
PackerMan71
antknee
gone-sovereign
conrail1990
Gordon24fan07
day500champ1
flyingturns89
Blake Camphausen
pepsibottle1
Kornography
navycook75
OpenwheelRiggleman
bartman97
F1V1
Ben Atkins
Alpineopossum
pennst24
BBoy
66 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Global Online Motorsports Association - Page 2 Empty Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by Ceej Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:35 pm

Yes. You don't need a mic, though.
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Global Online Motorsports Association - Page 2 Empty Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by Racerfan275 Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:40 pm

How do you get on, I am using RLMarena and can't find the league

Racerfan275
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:53 pm

We race through IP.
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:45 pm

Just ordered my copy today. Can't wait to become part of the action.
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Chives2112 Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:17 pm

*Sorry for the bump*

I know I said earlier that I kinda didn't want to do ISRA, but I'm just curious. Is both a forum and online NR2003 racing? I've seen some of the "ISRA Reaction" videos, also, but I just want to see what it is like. If anyone can please help me, thanks.
Chives2112
Chives2112
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by pennst24 Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:37 pm

Chives2112 wrote:*Sorry for the bump*

I know I said earlier that I kinda didn't want to do ISRA, but I'm just curious. Is both a forum and online NR2003 racing? I've seen some of the "ISRA Reaction" videos, also, but I just want to see what it is like. If anyone can please help me, thanks.

It's an online league, and the ISRA forum is for number claiming, schedules, and other miscellaneous info.
pennst24
pennst24
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:48 pm

Yeah, we are an online NR2003 racing league FIRST AND FOREMOST. If you come in just for the reaction videos, you will not be looked at favorably. We like our people to come in and try to race with us. Even if you suck, don't be a massively mobile chicane and you'll be alright. You may even get better Razz
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Chives2112 Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:11 pm

Magus978 wrote:Yeah, we are an online NR2003 racing league FIRST AND FOREMOST. If you come in just for the reaction videos, you will not be looked at favorably. We like our people to come in and try to race with us. Even if you suck, don't be a massively mobile chicane and you'll be alright. You may even get better Razz
Hahaha, ok, I didn't know if it was another forum or not. I might try to race, but I'm not sure.
Chives2112
Chives2112
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by bartman97 Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:33 am

Yes, we are trying hard to shoo away the ISRA reactions. Most of the people have persuaded Alta to let them go down to their own room to record. Even I think he won't be going down there to do it. And for most people's reference we are not a bunch of screaming idiots that go off our heads, that happens sometimes though.
bartman97
bartman97
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:39 am

bartman97 wrote:Yes, we are trying hard to shoo away the ISRA reactions. Most of the people have persuaded Alta to let them go down to their own room to record. Even I think he won't be going down there to do it. And for most people's reference we are not a bunch of screaming idiots that go off our heads, that happens sometimes though.
Get your facts right next time, I'll already told Nick it was fine. Rolling Eyes

I still stand by that a few people are over-reacting...To be quite honest we are not that different from those reaction videos show.

Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bartman97 Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:43 am

Alta wrote:
bartman97 wrote:Yes, we are trying hard to shoo away the ISRA reactions. Most of the people have persuaded Alta to let them go down to their own room to record. Even I think he won't be going down there to do it. And for most people's reference we are not a bunch of screaming idiots that go off our heads, that happens sometimes though.
Get your facts right next time, I'll already told Nick it was fine. Rolling Eyes

Ok, I didn't hear about that then.
bartman97
bartman97
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:38 pm

Server's down again.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:06 pm

Alta wrote:

I still stand by that a few people are over-reacting...To be quite honest we are not that different from those reaction videos show.

Whenever I'm actually watching a race, I usually prefer to watch races wither by myself or with my dad (meaning I'll be on TS but muted most of the time). Meaning that most of the time I'm a wisecracking asshole when there's fail driving, but there's been a lot of that this year in just about every category.

Personally I'm not the biggest fan of the reaction videos because there's too many damn people participating in them (3 or 4 at most would suffice), but that's me.

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:03 pm

Alta wrote:To be quite honest we are not that different from those reaction videos show.

I disagree, I think that while we do have moments of rage and lols (most of it at my expense), we are most of the time incredibly calm.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by F1V1 Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:57 pm

The reaction videos are the reason I don't stay on Teamspeak anymore during NASCAR races. It's nothing against the people doing it, but I'd rather not have my ears bleeding after 4 hours of listening to a bunch of screaming over absolutely nothing.

Btw, Teamspeak still isn't responding.
F1V1
F1V1
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:58 pm

Dan said it was down for awhile on Facebook and for us to deal with it. What a troll Razz

I MUST DO NOTHING SOMEWHERE, HONESTLEE!
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:08 am

Deal with it?! I cannot deal with a lapse in TS availability! *Gets paper bag...*
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nextelracer Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:46 am

Sorry if anyone finds my discontinuing of the reaction videos unreasonable. I just don't want ISRA associated with a bunch of prepubescant morons screaming about absolutely nothing. I think that's a fair judgement to make; I'm sure most of the more seasoned members agreed 100% with me when it came to that. Plus, the people that came in just to participate in the videos because I *guess* they sensed an oppurtunity to become y0ut00b st4rz are, quite honestly, retarded.

Oh yeah...Lord have mercy on me for saying this...but Dan's right (I just threw up in my mouth, by the way). The Teamspeak server is provided for free, so you'll all be absolutely fine. Razz

Other than that, everyone is free to join us. I personally encourage people to join us. But for God's sake, if you choose to race with us, listen to people that are trying to help you and/or tell you important instructions. Good first impressions are not made by hitting everything but the pace car in your first race, and then proceeding to act like a tool about it.
Nextelracer
Nextelracer
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:03 am

Nextelracer wrote:Sorry if anyone finds my discontinuing of the reaction videos unreasonable. I just don't want ISRA associated with a bunch of prepubescant morons screaming about absolutely nothing. I think that's a fair judgement to make; I'm sure most of the more seasoned members agreed 100% with me when it came to that. Plus, the people that came in just to participate in the videos because I *guess* they sensed an oppurtunity to become y0ut00b st4rz are, quite honestly, retarded.

Oh yeah...Lord have mercy on me for saying this...but Dan's right (I just threw up in my mouth, by the way). The Teamspeak server is provided for free, so you'll all be absolutely fine. Razz

Other than that, everyone is free to join us. I personally encourage people to join us. But for God's sake, if you choose to race with us, listen to people that are trying to help you and/or tell you important instructions. Good first impressions are not made by hitting everything but the pace car in your first race, and then proceeding to act like a tool about it.

I would love to join you guys and see you all in my rear view... as you're all coming to lap me Sad

In all seriousness though, if I had a local job and a place to actually crash, (not to mention the actual things needed to race) I would probably make several versions of my Lycoias* if I'm allowed or I'll go with some Ford team.

*This goes for which mod it is, if it's something I haven't made here, or anywhere else, likelyhood I won't have it or won't make it for ISRA.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by F1V1 Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:58 am

NO NICK UR A BIG BULL E WE NEED TEMSPEEEEK NAO DAN IZ A MEENY [/rAnT]

It's back up for anyone who wants to join. 63.251.20.99:6890 is our new IP. I'm not entirely sure if this IP is temporary or not, but for now this appears to be what we're using. And for anyone that may be mislead by the ISRA reaction videos, we usually are a calm bunch. We laugh and joke but most of the time it's all in good fun and there's not a whole lot of yelling. I see the reaction videos as our YouTube promotion and that's fine, I'd just rather not participate in them.
F1V1
F1V1
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by bartman97 Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:41 pm

F1V1 wrote:It's back up for anyone who wants to join. 63.251.20.99:6890 is our new IP. I'm not entirely sure if this IP is temporary or not, but for now this appears to be what we're using.

It's permanent, Dan's paying for it.
bartman97
bartman97
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Giacalone Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:04 pm

Nextelracer wrote:Sorry if anyone finds my discontinuing of the reaction videos unreasonable. I just don't want ISRA associated with a bunch of prepubescant morons screaming about absolutely nothing.

For the record, I actually don't mind you doing it. Contrary to what a lot of people troll me for ( Razz ), my coming onto the server had nothing to do with wanting to get on YouTube; I has my own channel for that. I just like to talk about the races with people is all. I've been seriously considering running some Retro Trucks anyway.
Vincent Giacalone
Vincent Giacalone
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by F1V1 Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:54 pm

We had a fantastic Cup race last night at Indianapolis. The finish is still controversial and the winner has yet to be decided because of how it all went down. Coming off of turn 4 on the final lap the leader was turned and a melee ensued, which resulted in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Myw5hmO4ZH0
F1V1
F1V1
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nextelracer Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:07 am

Rence must hate Indy with a passion now. I think that's like 3 times he's led the white flag lap only to lose the race. Laughing
Nextelracer
Nextelracer
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by BBoy Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:42 pm

Season 6 of F5 has just come to a close this Friday, with Zach Duff (F1V1) coming out as this season's champion!

Signups for Season 7 have already begun!

http://isra.freeforums.org/season-7-number-claim-thread-t105.html

I WILL REMIND AGAIN THAT YOU MUST SIGN UP ON THE FORUMS BEFORE SIGNING UP FOR A NUMBER! YOU WILL ALSO NEED THE TEAMSPEAK IP AND PASSWORD IF YOU WANT TO RACE!
BBoy
BBoy
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:59 pm

I thought Duff was like 5th in points, then again, haven't looked at the points since I was banned.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by F1V1 Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:16 pm

F1V1
F1V1
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by bartman97 Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:37 pm

I'm Duff and I only start only 3/4 races and I still win the championship Laughing
bartman97
bartman97
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:02 pm

bartman97 wrote:I'm Duff and I only start only 3/4 races and I still win the championship Laughing
must be the weed.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:35 pm

Can we join the ISRA TS if we don't have the game? I would like to join just to see what its like.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Racerfan275 Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:37 pm

Rykia_RKXK wrote:Can we join the ISRA TS if we don't have the game? I would like to join just to see what its like.
pretty sure it's ok if you don't have the game. Some people on there don't race so yeah

Racerfan275
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:28 pm

bartman97 wrote:I'm Duff and I only start only 3/4 races and I still win the championship Laughing

Not only that, but by 85 points. Laughing
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by F1V1 Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:28 am

Lol, I was going for the 300 point mark because nobody's ever done it in the series as far as I recall. Without dropping connection at Monaco I definitely would have reached it but I'm still happy with this, it's my 3rd F5 championship.

And absolutely Rykia, we encourage people to join and have fun with us regardless of whether or not they have the game. We can also give you links to the game if you wanted to try it out
F1V1
F1V1
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:24 pm

I know this sounds ridiculous, but I'd love to go 1 up from this season in S7. I mean, finishing 2nd in points was awesome, but if I managed to actually beat Duff or Cliff or whoever owns this season, I'd be happy. I'd either need more performances like Hungaroring and Clubman, or bad luck to happen to Duff/Cliff/everyone else that is 49823749283 times better than me.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:42 pm

Which Teamspeak do I download? 32 or 64-bit?
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:43 pm

Is your copy of Windows 32 bit or 64 bit?

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:59 pm

Ben Atkins wrote:Is your copy of Windows 32 bit or 64 bit?
How do you figure that out?
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:00 pm

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:04 pm

You can find out by going to start --> right click on my computer --> properties scroll down to system type.

It will either say 32 bit or 64 bit.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:14 pm

The one that the game is on is 64-bit.
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:21 pm

install 64 bit on there then

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:34 pm

Thanks for the help.
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:47 pm

You know I'm not good on road courses when the majority of the F5 schedule is on road course and I'm the lowest person in the final standings with the most starts.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:49 pm

day500champ1 wrote:You know I'm not good on road courses when the majority of the F5 schedule is on road course and I'm the lowest person in the final standings with the most starts.

DON'T PUSH UP THE TRACK THEN!!!!!!!!!!
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:04 pm

Another question. What mirror do I use 1 or 2?
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:07 pm

It doesn't matter.
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:10 pm

OK. Thanks
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Mackay Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:47 pm

flyingturns89 wrote:
day500champ1 wrote:You know I'm not good on road courses when the majority of the F5 schedule is on road course and I'm the lowest person in the final standings with the most starts.

DONT SLAM ON YOUR BRAKES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TURN EITHER
Dan Mackay
Dan Mackay
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

http://danmackay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by F1V1 Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:22 pm

Dan Mackay wrote:
flyingturns89 wrote:

DONT SLAM ON YOUR BRAKES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TURN EITHER

I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

F1V1
F1V1
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:00 am

I'M YELLING FOR NO SPECIAL REASON!

THIS IS ISRA!

Okay I'm done now...
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next