Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joke Ver...I mean, Jos Verstappen claims Schumi's '94 car wasn't legal

+7
Cardinals5
pepsibottle1
Nextelracer
PYLrulz
Cynon
Alta
crl
11 posters

Go down

Joke Ver...I mean, Jos Verstappen claims Schumi's '94 car wasn't legal Empty Joke Ver...I mean, Jos Verstappen claims Schumi's '94 car wasn't legal

Post by crl Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:17 am

http://www.autoweek.com/article/20111207/F1/111209910

Go back to beating people up at go-kart tracks, you bum.
crl
crl
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Joke Ver...I mean, Jos Verstappen claims Schumi's '94 car wasn't legal Empty Re: Joke Ver...I mean, Jos Verstappen claims Schumi's '94 car wasn't legal

Post by Alta Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:11 am

17 years late on your claims Jos.
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Joke Ver...I mean, Jos Verstappen claims Schumi's '94 car wasn't legal Empty Re: Joke Ver...I mean, Jos Verstappen claims Schumi's '94 car wasn't legal

Post by Cynon Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:24 am

He's just telling everyone what they already knew.

Next.

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PYLrulz Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:17 am

And this is news because?!?
PYLrulz
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nextelracer Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:50 am

^^^ Exactly what I was thinking.

Everyone already knows the Benetton B194 was 100% illegal. I guess next we'll hear Rubens Barichello saying the Ferrari F2000 had a traction control system (which was illegal in 2000)?
Nextelracer
Nextelracer
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsibottle1 Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:12 pm

Yeah, kinda already knew that. Didn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. Too late to do anything now but the FIA still should have done more back in 94 than just a suspension and fine. IMO, they should have dq'd shuey for using the TC especially after the French GP and the Silverstone incident. Still, finally nice to hear it from the horses mouth and he is 100% right about him in the situation today at Mercedes. The only reason he was good in the Ferrari was because all of the ED's were legal. Not so hot when you actually have to drive the car and Rosberg beat the shit out of him this season to boot. Well said by Verstappen.

And just wondering, why the hell are you bashing Jos the Boss? Just saying. Far from a bum IMO, get your facts straight. Maybe a but of a temper issue on the karting tracks of Europe but far from a reject driver by any means. Not trying to open a can of worms but really? Come on.
pepsibottle1
pepsibottle1
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by PYLrulz Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:36 pm

The only thing Jos is only known for was having the fueling system blow up on his car on a pit stop. Thats about it as far as his F1 career is concerned
PYLrulz
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:52 pm

In other news, scientists have released a study declaring that ice is, in fact, cold. Also, on an unrelated news item, North America and Europe were declared to be separate continents
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by crl Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:03 pm

pepsibottle1 wrote:Yeah, kinda already knew that. Didn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. Too late to do anything now but the FIA still should have done more back in 94 than just a suspension and fine. IMO, they should have dq'd shuey for using the TC especially after the French GP and the Silverstone incident. Still, finally nice to hear it from the horses mouth and he is 100% right about him in the situation today at Mercedes. The only reason he was good in the Ferrari was because all of the ED's were legal. Not so hot when you actually have to drive the car and Rosberg beat the shit out of him this season to boot. Well said by Verstappen.

And just wondering, why the hell are you bashing Jos the Boss? Just saying. Far from a bum IMO, get your facts straight. Maybe a but of a temper issue on the karting tracks of Europe but far from a reject driver by any means. Not trying to open a can of worms but really? Come on.

Good drivers don't wreck leaders of races while they're being lapped. If I'd been Montoya, I would've knocked Verstappen's ass out right in front of the whole world.
crl
crl
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nextelracer Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:56 am

Cardinals5 wrote:In other news, scientists have released a study declaring that ice is, in fact, cold. Also, on an unrelated news item, North America and Europe were declared to be separate continents

Gtfo with your lies.
Nextelracer
Nextelracer
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:13 pm

Cardinals5 wrote:In other news, scientists have released a study declaring that ice is, in fact, cold. Also, on an unrelated news item, North America and Europe were declared to be separate continents
Joke Ver...I mean, Jos Verstappen claims Schumi's '94 car wasn't legal Meme_-_BLASPHEMY!
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by F1V1 Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:57 pm

Everyone knows Schumacher really wasn't as great as his statistics show. It's kind of easy to win a race when your car literally can't spin out no matter how hard you crank the wheel. But, Verstappen's a little bit late and as corrupt as the FIA is it's not like his claims mean anything, nor would that have meant anything back in 1994.
F1V1
F1V1
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:12 am

Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RACECAR Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:30 pm

And this is how you open yourself up to bashing. Seriously, what is his problem?
RACECAR
RACECAR
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

https://www.youtube.com/user/Spyker88

Back to top Go down

Post by BBoy Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:29 pm

Fail Seriously? This is the 2nd time he's done this? Screw this guy.
BBoy
BBoy
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down