Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

terrible april fools joke

+3
Syzygy
navycook75
Ben Atkins
7 posters

Go down

terrible april fools joke Empty terrible april fools joke

Post by Ben Atkins Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:16 pm

Results

Last edited by Ben Atkins on Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

terrible april fools joke Empty Re: terrible april fools joke

Post by navycook75 Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:30 pm

Both Snowdrift drivers are killed after a massive crash

Justin Keith and Elizabeth Fransisco died as a result to their injuries after getting caught up in a massive crash in turn 2 after being hit by Hannah Percy and Cassie Collins respectively. Out of respect to the fallen drivers, they said that they will not run the rest of the season. Thoughts and Pryers go out to both the Keith and Fransisco famlies, and honestly, I hope they burn in hell with Ben Atkins because he is a limey piece of shit. jk love you Ben.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:37 pm

Hannah Percy; "I'm so sorry

On lap 2 of the Oulton Park GP, Hannah Percy got into the back of Cassie Collins, setting off a huge crash. Collins slammed into the turn 3 tire wall, before Elizabeth Francisco and Justin Keith both hit Collins at a recorded 130mph. Keith's car went roof first into the tire wall, crushing the roof instantly, while Francisco was t-boned by the other Collins, Lonnie Collins.

Francisco, Keith and Lonnie Collins suffered injured that would prove to be fatal.

Hannah Percy was interviewed after the race was red flagged immediately.

"lolwhoops" said Percy.

Spoiler:

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:51 pm

Altoros GP closes after fatal crashes mar Oulton Park GP

After being involved in the massive lap 2 incident, both Tomas Prochazka and Stjepan Cvetadic have succumbed to the massive injuries that they suffered.  Tomas Prochazka's car hit the Turn 3 tire wall after it collapsed when Justin Keith hit it, sending his car tumbling into the forest in a ball of fire.  The car then struck several trees, sending parts flying in multiple directions. Cvetadic's car drove past the incident relatively unscathed, but the car caught fire as the oil line ruptured.  Cvetadic was unable to get the window net down, and the interior of the car was compromised when Cvetadic lost control and slammed into the Turn 4 wall.  Officials were unable to pull Cvetadic out of the car for several minutes and struggled with extinguishing the fire.  After Jaroslav Svoboda suffered an apparently unrelated heart attack, Altoros Systems announced they were pulling sponsorship from the team and the team was forced to shut down.

Spoiler:

iRacing Poles: 3
iRacing Championships: 1
I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:26 pm

Dan Morton has passed away after spontaneously combusting whilst jumping on a trampoline and playing the flute in the middle of the Indian Ocean in search for Malaysian Airlines Flight 307. He had this to say to the British media: "After I murdered that Ben Atkins faggot with my leftover toothpicks, I got really bored, jumped off the Eiffel Tower, started surfboarding through a tornado, chopped down a talking tree, burned down a Burger King with a bunch of lemons and ate a homeless person. After all of that, I teleported here looking for 307 pieces and- oh, right. I'm supposed to be dead." *falls over*

Spoiler:
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanrar Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:54 pm

Israel Bruce has unfortunately passed away following Oulton Park due to a heart failure. The reports are that Israel Bruce had ingested some cat food before the race, which clogged his arteries and caused him to slip into cardiac arrest. Israel is survived by his sister, Tracey, and his beloved kitteh, who will be hosting the Israel Bruce Meowmorial 100 at Talladega Superspeedway to commemorate Israel's life. Even though he passed away, Israel Bruce's parents STILL do not care about him.
Tanrar
Tanrar
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:14 am

Who let Jacob play with ini?
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend