Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PCC Cup Charlotte Entry - #92 Exide Nemoto

5 posters

Go down

PCC Cup Charlotte Entry - #92 Exide Nemoto Empty PCC Cup Charlotte Entry - #92 Exide Nemoto

Post by Magus978 Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:34 pm

You know the deal. The only thing I'm responsible for is bringing the car together. Everything else came from places like Paint by RAH, Brands of the World, and MasGrafx. Anyway, this is the car that "International Racing Superstar" Tom Delgado will drive at the PCC Cup's Charlotte race. As you all know, PCC Cup is non-canon and does not exist in the TM universe, which is why Delgado is billed as an "International Racing Superstar" instead of "TM Master Cup Series driver". When you look at this car, think back to how pink Jeff Burton's Exide cars were. They were awesome, and you know it Razz. I have longed for the day when Exide would return as a main sponsor to NASCAR. While this isn't NASCAR, I would hope this is what a potential Cup entry for an Exide-sponsored team could look like.

Keep in mind there are no contigs on this car. That's because PCC Cup doesn't use contigs (yet). I will probably fill in the empty spaces with various things before I make the final version of this entry.

PCC Cup Charlotte Entry - #92 Exide Nemoto Danmackay125_TRS_136403
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

PCC Cup Charlotte Entry - #92 Exide Nemoto Empty Re: PCC Cup Charlotte Entry - #92 Exide Nemoto

Post by day500champ1 Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:52 am

That's cool looking, Tom. I for one am a fan of Burton out Exide car.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

PCC Cup Charlotte Entry - #92 Exide Nemoto Empty Re: PCC Cup Charlotte Entry - #92 Exide Nemoto

Post by Cynon Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:11 pm

I'm not sure if there's a PCC Cup rule about the number placement, but you COULD fit the numbers in that black space under the door and then proceed to go nuts with associate sponsors.

Just a thought. PCC Cup Charlotte Entry - #92 Exide Nemoto 215644238

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:16 pm

I like this car. The Kirby logo blends in with the pink, but it's not an issue.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:18 pm

Cynon wrote:I'm not sure if there's a PCC Cup rule about the number placement, but you COULD fit the numbers in that black space under the door and then proceed to go nuts with associate sponsors.

Just a thought. PCC Cup Charlotte Entry - #92 Exide Nemoto 215644238

There is no rule about number placement, just as long as I can read the number you're good Very Happy

iRacing Poles: 3
iRacing Championships: 1
I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down