Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

+44
bsoyuz
The_Wall_91
gwoodard41
historyracer
RaceCamera
NascarAwesomeSquid24
RyanB06
Carolina Crew
V8fan12
Jonny683
SnakePlissken
Kornography
LadyKathy
Mr.Mech
PRAWBLEMS
Groribe
DunnTheRacer
Dexter249
zfitzwater599
BWard
pennst24
Alpineopossum
BBoy
Woody
TPGRacing75
zaw24fan
PackerMan71
Vincent Giacalone
navycook75
UndyingLight
Ceej
Rykia
Cynon
Cardinals5
Backmarker
Electric Wolf
SpeedDemon37
racingfreak1999
Syzygy
Magus978
Ben Atkins
JMac525
Rovenami
NASCARLOVER427
48 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 7 Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by Cardinals5 Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:07 pm

JOlenick @RealTomDelgado Do a bouncy castle next. Or trampoline walls.
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 7 Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by NASCARLOVER427 Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:18 pm

FARCLOVER427: @RealTomDelgado round up all the worst Yankees and Mets players and tie them to the wall. #Killing2BirdsWith1Stone Fixed!
NASCARLOVER427
NASCARLOVER427
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:12 pm

RealTomDelgado: @FARCLOVER427 I'm going to do myself a favor and not listen to your idea. Razz

RealTomDelgado: @JOlenick No. The bouncy castle has been prepared for when something actually works properly. We shall hold a celebratory bounce.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:14 pm

TheFuelSpalding: Rumor's going around that Ultor is looking to sponsor GRI's Master Cup effort if they are able to buy out Frank Lawrence Racing. Keeping an eye on this rumor and we'll see if there's any truth to it. #SillySeason
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:39 pm

TLong91: @RealTomDelgado I am not a professor but I will give you an A for effort...and a F on success

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:42 pm

JOlenick @FARCLOVER427 who'd be left to start for the Mets if Tom did this?
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:07 pm

RealTomDelgado: @TLong91 I'm not giving up yet. I've got one more idea brewing, but I require a wet track scenario. I'm gonna have to get the hose.

KyleGaffigan: @RealTomDelgado No. I forbid you to do this.

RealTomDelgado: @KyleGaffigan My campus.

KyleGaffigan: @RealTomDelgado My equipment.

RealTomDelgado: Kyle worries too much. I'm gonna do it anyway! <VIDEO of me hosing off the track>

KyleGaffigan: @RealTomDelgado I think you've taken one too many shots to the head. How has @AshTucker put up with your antics for so long?

RealTomDelgado: @KyleGaffigan Don't cross that line boy. Insult my ideas if you must, but do not bring my wife into this. Besides, she's much, much smarter.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:51 pm

TLong91: @RealTomDelgado and you haven't asked for her opinion why?

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by pennst24 Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:47 am

JEichholtz: Looking to set some deals up for 2019 -- things are progressing well!
pennst24
pennst24
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:18 am

RealTomDelgado: @TLong91 She wants no part of my nonsense in this regard. While I did list Ashley as one of the co-owners, I take care of all of the administrative and serious parts of running it.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:43 pm

EricBurns AmeriCar is seeking to potentially expand the schedule up to 30 total races by 2020, the increased relevancy of the tour is helping the efforts.

EricBurns Duluth, Mexico City, Streets of Miami, St. Petersburg, Lake Afton, Summit Point, Carolina Motorsports Park are among the front runners, a possible return to Long Beach may also be in the cards

EricBurns the expansion may include split weekends, where each class will run in different places, possibly in the same region, though this is being discussed
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Giacalone Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:16 pm

FARC Talladega:

CompInfoNewsNow Parties Out Of Control At Chuck Johnson's Mansion? Neighbor Says He's "An Okay Guy, I Guess"!!! Did He Really Swallow THREE GOLF BALLS? More here: <link>

CompInfoNewsNow hey @SpeedFactsSteve we had the scoop on wisconsin first but good to know #thief #notsorry

Last edited by Vincent Giacalone on Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Vincent Giacalone
Vincent Giacalone
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:48 pm

(OOC: I missed Competition Info News Now. Thanks for bringing it back.)

FARC AT DEGA:
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by NascarAwesomeSquid24 Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:21 pm

NathanOrmondRacing241 Getting my #241 Tom's Jumping Fertilizers car ready for the #OktoberFestNationals. Can hardly beleive that this is my first ever FARC event that I am going to be participating in.
NascarAwesomeSquid24
NascarAwesomeSquid24
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:07 pm

FARC @ Talladega:

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:10 am

FARC Talladega:
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:25 am

RealTomDelgado: There's a reason why I haven't tweeted my latest safety-enhancement efforts the past few days...because that midget @KyleGaffigan had me barred from my own racing school!

RealTomDelgado: That cheeky little son of a bitch hired extra security without my permission to block me from getting in. I HAVE IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS IN MY OFFICE DAMMIT!!!

KyleGaffigan: @RealTomDelgado I left all your stuff in a box next to one of the dumpsters. You are not going to destroy anything else until you give up your ridiculous crusade of stupidity!

RealTomDelgado: @KyleGaffigan I can fire you dammit.

KyleGaffigan: @RealTomDelgado Sometimes I wish you would...

RealTomDelgado: @KyleGaffigan Now that you admit that you want me to fire you, I won't! Suffer more! Also, your fool-proof security people just let me in. Neener neener neener.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:50 am

JOlenick @KyleGaffigan must've hired the Lions' o-line as security
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:52 pm

TLong91: @JOlenick Since when did the Lions have an offensive line? I don't remember that

7seasofRy: @TLong91 It was way before you were born

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:16 pm

ToddLacy: farc is fuckin EZ my dudes top 10s for days how about some competition out here????

ThomCull: @ToddLacy literally your first ever top 10 and it was at talladega who do you even think you are

ToddLacy: @ThomCull motherfucker im THE KING

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:32 pm

JOlenick @TLong91 allegedly they had one this season although I'm sure Matt Stafford would disagree
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:22 am

FARC @ Talladega:
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:19 am

Steve Payter
@SpeedFactsSteve: @CompInfoNewsNow You're welcome on my podcast!

@SpeedFactsSteve: TM Master Cup Will Not Abandon The South?? YEAH RIGHT!! <link>

@SpeedFactsSteve: Steudler Back to Mitchell? WHAT DIRT DOES MITCHELL HAVE ON HIM?? <link>

@SpeedFactsSteve: Tony Durbin Will Run Number 24? Power Steering Inc Protesting?? <link>

@SpeedFactsSteve: New Tire Rules Are TOTAL JOKE <link>

@SpeedFactsSteve: This Is How the ASCC Will Fix Attendance Problems And Take Down TMMC Long Term <link>

@SpeedFactsSteve: Chuck Johnson Has a TM Master Cup Ride With Black Diamond <link>

@SpeedFactsSteve: Yuhara Will Be Late <link>

@SpeedFactsSteve: Woody Watts In The Booth With Dan Mullen? <link>

@SpeedFactsSteve: Lynxe Crew MAN Suing Team for Discrimination?? <link>

@SpeedFactsSteve: Is Lynxe Chaos Driven By Injuries? <link>

@SpeedFactsSteve: Second Consecutive Maternity Leave Could End Nosova's Career <link>

@SpeedFactsSteve: Roderick Will Sit Out 2019 To Prepare For 2020 Comeback <link>

Dan Mullen
@DMullen: The way to help someone heal from losing family is not to keep printing clickbait about it.  Use your platform responsibly.

@SpeedFactsSteve: Dan Mullen ATTACKS Speed Facts Yet Uses Our Stories And Sources <link>

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:40 am

RealTomDelgado: I must be one of the few people that like Luciano Soveral. He wants to win as badly as I do, and I'd kill to have him race for me. Unfortunately I believe that driving in my place at Karjala and Gravis City might be a step down for him Sad

RealTomDelgado: I'm aware that there was drama involving him last season, but isn't there some drama involved with everyone that races to a degree? I have nothing but good things to say about Luciano, and I wish him all kinds of good luck in proving everyone wrong about him in 2019.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zaw24fan Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:36 pm

zweb95: Today has been a long time coming. Happy to announce signing with DeGarmo Enterprises for the 2019 TMMCS season. Special thanks to @gwoodard41 for setting this all in motion in FARC several years ago!
zaw24fan
zaw24fan
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:50 pm

GWoodard41: RT @zweb95: Today has been a long time coming. Happy to announce signing with DeGarmo Enterprises for the 2019 TMMCS season. Special thanks to @gwoodard41 for setting this all in motion in FARC several years ago

GWoodard41: No problem man! I thought you would do well and it finally led up to what you've achieved! I wish you and DeGarmo good luck in the upcoming season(s)

GWoodard41: @SpeedFactsSteve: Seriously dude? The ASCC viewership base is primarily the Southern US and the Rustbelt. The TMMC has an international viewership following.

SpeedFactsMA: THIS JUST IN @GWoodard41 CONFIRMS HE IS A GLOBALIST AND HATES AMERICA! <Link>

SpeedFactsMA: Just received word from my lawyer that I can't slander someone without any solid evidence. Well screw the rules, I have money!

GWoodard41: @SpeedFactsMA: From what? Your kooky supporters and your 'supplement' line?

AccelMotorsOfficial: Kelly Splison and MJ Bakerman to drive for our 2019 FARC LDS team! Glad to have you both on board!

PuffPuffGirl: @AccelMotorsOfficial Glad to be joining up! I've been stuck in local dirt racing for the last couple years...

KSplison41: Thanks for the team for moving me to full time! I won't let you guys down.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:20 pm

RealTomDelgado: I don't want to jinx it, but I spoke to a lower-ranking Master Cup series official, and they said that it is about 98% likely that we will be approved as an Independent's Trophy team.

RealTomDelgado: With that, I can now reveal that I bought an Aspira! This will be our steady warhorse, and I can't wait to see the finished product. <PIC>

TomDelgadoRacing: We are happy to announce that our Independent's Trophy entry will be a Matthews chassis, continuing a working relationship with the Matthews group that we started in 2016.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:47 am

BWard: Wow, it's been 84 years...
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:48 pm

TomDelgadoRacing: Today, we signed our sponsor contracts for the 2019 Independent's Trophy campaign. Joining the Tom Delgado Racing family this season are SkyWest Airlines & the Fisher House Foundation!

TomDelgadoRacing: The Fisher House Foundation provides comfort homes for military & veteran families to stay in while their loved one undergoes treatment, and we will be donating 25% of our prize money this season to them.

RealTomDelgado: It's refreshing to have some brand new business partners come aboard this year. I look forward to working with them in the 2019 calendar year.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:47 pm

JOlenick Since...? RT@BWard Wow, it's been 84 years...
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:08 am

TLong91: I would like to personally thank mother nature for making the start of March absolutely wonderful <pics of 5 days with nothing but snow>

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:28 pm

Steve Payter
@SpeedFactsSteve: #FARC Could Return To Times Beach, Site Of Largest Missouri Race in 1960s <link>

@SpeedFactsSteve: I clearly meant stock car race in last tweet... and it was called ARLA then... my bad!!!

@SpeedFactsSteve: MORE on #FARC Times Beach.... TM Master Cup also interested!! <link>

@SpeedFactsSteve: Will Times Beach be on dirt or asphalt?? #TMMC ON DIRT FOR FIRST TIME SINCE 1796?! <link>

@SpeedFactsSteve: i mean 1967

@SpeedFactsSteve: 1976!! I got it right finally!!

@SpeedFactsSteve: Cotnam About to Confirm TM Master Cup, TM Lights, AND FARC?! <link>

@SpeedFactsSteve: Yuhara could STRANGLE FARC teams with nearly UNLIMITED budget?!? <link>

@SpeedFactsSteve: Paul Sweeney running for president in 2020?!? <link>

@SpeedFactsSteve: TM Master Cup will NOT be in Minnesota in 2019!! THE SCREWJOB IS IN <link>

@SpeedFactsSteve: Why Does The TM Master Cup Hate the South? <link>

@SpeedFactsSteve: TM Master Cup exploring Barber Motorsport Park, Carolina Motorsport Park, Nashville dates??? <link>

@SpeedFactsSteve: Mostly TOTAL SILENCE on other rumors folks. Not much going on!! <link>

Dan Mullen
@DMullen: Golden State Motorsports Park joins TM Master Cup series in 2019. <link to announcement on Dan Mullen Radio Hour>

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:37 pm

JZander92: @JOlenick uhhh you may want to take a look at this RT@CheckersnWrekcers Looks like Joe Olenick will be heading to HWR after all; @SpeedFactsSteve scores another scoop! <pic attached>
JOlenick: Oh what the hell.
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by historyracer Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:51 pm

RRoy:@JOlenick Do you have something to say?
historyracer
historyracer
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:53 pm

JOlenick I believe I said "Oh what the hell." That's my commentary for the time being. RT@RRoy @JOlenick Do you have something to say?
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by historyracer Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:18 pm

RRoy Just realized I haven't said this, but congrats to @TLong91 for his new contract, just ignore the fact that this congratulation tweet is a few days late.
historyracer
historyracer

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:55 am

TLong91: @RRoy Don't worry too much, thank you!

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:10 pm

RealTomDelgado: I could have gone into professional bowling. <PIC of scoreboard showing me shooting a 300 game> #ManOfTooManyTalents
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:42 am

JOlenick Take the bumpers down next time RT@RealTomDelgado: I could have gone into professional bowling. <PIC of scoreboard showing me shooting a 300 game> #ManOfTooManyTalents
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:47 pm

RealTomDelgado: @JOlenick There were no bumpers, you twit. Next time I'll throw you down the lane instead. Enjoy some wood burn Very Happy

RealTomDelgado: @JOlenick In fact, just for you...here's video of the 12th shot. No bumpers. Try again. <VIDEO>
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by historyracer Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:11 pm

RRoy @RealTomDelgado <Link for Bowling Tournament>
historyracer
historyracer

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:43 pm

RealTomDelgado: @RRoy Not interested in traveling that far for a tournament. If it were a bigger purse, maybe.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:29 pm

TLong91: @RealTomDelgado I have an idea for you, charity bowling tournament, I have some people that can get something together

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:52 pm

RealTomDelgado: @TLong91 Not a bad idea. Let's see if anyone in New York will play ball.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:13 pm

TLong91: @RealTomDelgado I'll start making some phone calls to see if I can get some of my professional buddies to be there for autographs and maybe to compete against

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by historyracer Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:43 am

RoyINCOffcial We are sending equipment down to the Gulf to help repair the Ron Oil Rig after the oil spill.
historyracer
historyracer

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:07 am

FARC @ Chicago:
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:21 am

truemanellison CHICAG IS SUCK A BEAUTIFUL PLACE SO BEAUTIFUL I GOT SHOT

truemanellison can win title
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:46 pm

Spoiler:
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Backmarker Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:43 pm

KNUCKLESMALONE: my racing partnership w/ Singer Racing is OVER... I'll be back in the #5 for the #FARCRacing finally

KNUCKLESMALONE: the guys in that shop are nice but they set those cars up to make sure the boss's kids dont wreck em, not to win races
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next