Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Network Logo

3 posters

Go down

Reality Network Logo Empty Reality Network Logo

Post by Groribe Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:05 pm

Reality Network Logo Realit10

I know it's not the best but I would like your input on how it looks to you. Constructive Criticisms are welcomed. Also explain on why you like it, hate it, etc to give some feedback. Please be polite but don't go easy on me.
Groribe
Groribe
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Reality Network Logo Empty Re: Reality Network Logo

Post by Cynon Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:20 am

Apologies for the late reply -- I had been meaning to say something about this sooner.

I'm getting a very late-90s/early-00s cartoon vibe from that. I'm not sure if that's part of the joke with this or not.

This is actually a really good logo primer that I stumbled across a few years ago. The one item in there that I cannot emphasize enough is that a logo should always have a monochrome (black and white) version that is unmistakable.

Another Imgur gallery of logos that go the extra mile. The FedEx logo is not on that list, though I would argue that's one of the best corporate logos of all time...

If you're making a fictional logo for a company founded in a certain time period, look at other logos from the same time and you'll find common themes. More rounded lettering in the 70s, sharper edges in the 80s (Japanese logos I think still follow this), overly elaborate logos for the 2000s...

Certain industries also use more unique styles. Example: Bold text and short names for TV networks, or plaintext lowercase logos, square logos, and narrower fonts for some tech companies...

Some things you might pick up just from looking at other logos over time -- look at the Coca Cola or Mobil 1 logos over time, for example.

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:31 am

Cynon wrote:The FedEx logo is not on that list, though I would argue that's one of the best corporate logos of all time...

Aside from the negative space arrow, someone in the comments said this:

There's also a spoon between the E and the D in Fed. I've heard FedEx referred as "spoons and arrows" because of this. wrote:

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down