Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(LDS) Race 1 - Smash Beer Get Smashed 108

+4
TPGRacing75
UndyingLight
Groribe
Ceej
8 posters

Go down

(LDS) Race 1 - Smash Beer Get Smashed 108 Empty (LDS) Race 1 - Smash Beer Get Smashed 108

Post by Ceej Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:31 pm

Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

(LDS) Race 1 - Smash Beer Get Smashed 108 Empty Re: (LDS) Race 1 - Smash Beer Get Smashed 108

Post by Groribe Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:01 pm

Ruiz Wrecked after good start

After qualifying 3rd, people began to consider Ruiz as a race contender, but after several position set back, it soon became apparent that his 3rd place qualification would be the highlight of his week as he crashed with less than 10 laps to go. He had to go to a local hospital for overnight observation, but thankfully is okay.

Timothy would finish 24th, but did leave the track with a chip on his shoulder. "I kinda figured that 3rd place would be my highlight of the week." Ruiz said "I told my dad the night before, if I finish in the top 5, I would laugh. I'm expecting to crash out at some point"

Timothy reported that all he sustained was loss of breath and minor dizziness. His brother, who failed to qualify, was worried for his brother. "He's my main competitor" Xavier said "If he got injured, I would have no motivation"

Timothy, who is 22 years old, is set to return for next week's double race before taking a race off.
Groribe
Groribe
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

(LDS) Race 1 - Smash Beer Get Smashed 108 Empty Re: (LDS) Race 1 - Smash Beer Get Smashed 108

Post by UndyingLight Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:41 pm

Master Sport Racing has a good showing

Alexa Lake and Breggium Antutonnen both managed to stay clear of the wreck filled race.

Lake, who started 10th began to close on the final lap in the 6 car battle for the win. She'd end up 6th in the race and would collect 128 points in 1/4 starts.

Breggium Antutonnen had a very quiet race; again, missing all the wrecks, albeit by a close margin. At the end of the race from starting 42nd, he would be 2 laps down and in 20th place collecting 72 points.

Cedrik Reye Waalwer will step into the car for race 2 at the 66.6 Christline Mongomery Twin 66s.'

We'll see you there!
Written by Katelyn Holkrier
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by TPGRacing75 Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:50 pm

Rick Forest Racing Elated With Win At Texas World

Rick Forest goes by one rule, consistency is key, and in a turbulent race, the Minnesota native was able to pick up the pieces as race cars dropped out left and right in a surprise to everybody

"Well we had a feeling this would be a chaotic race, and we had a mad fast Spark Energy Drink Lycoia, and in the end we suceeded where others unfortunately did not. I have to thank all of my sponsors, my family, as well as Lycoia Motors for providing us with support, we could have not done this by ourselves." said the Owner/Driver who's team almost fell apart midway through last season.

Rick Forest started twelfth and stayed out of trouble, running in the lower half of the Top 10 all day until making a late race charge on a late race restart.
TPGRacing75
TPGRacing75
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by PRAWBLEMS Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:28 am

Collteir's Solid Run Ends Prematurely: UPDATE
Aaron Collteir was on his way to a solid FARC debut in the Smash Beer Get Smashed 108, but a wreck with 7 laps to go changed his fortune.
"We were running solidly, down a lap or two when the 93 got hooked into us. First hit hurt, second hit KILLED. Got moved to the medical center after the race, they sent me off to a close hospital. Diagnosis is a broken ankle and a few stitches, which I think is why I'm here right now (referring to the sight of blood to safety workers, thought much worse than it was). Prognosis is if I get back in the gym like I usually do I'll be good for Elko. So count on our Lenard being up there!"
PRAWBLEMS
PRAWBLEMS
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:50 pm

Kenny George suffers radiator puncture, fails to finish

Kenny George III had a solid start of a weekend in College Station, starting in the midfield for the race, and being the first driver to lead a lap not named Mark Thompson.

But the day became difficult after a tire puncture sent him to the back shortly after, and then close to the final laps, the driver of the #50 reported a loss of water pressure in the car, bringing the Faasline blue machine to the pits.

There it was discovered that the car had a radiator puncture, that puncture being from unknown nature.

"I have no idea how it happened, we were running well but then I started losing water pressure, coasted into the pits and that's when my dad (and his crew chief Kenny George Jr.) said that there was hole in the front end and that the radiator was damaged. We had to retire because of that." - said the floridian.

About the race itself, Geirge had only a few words to say: "All in all it was a solid day, if we didn't had a problem here and there I wonder where The Faasline Lenard would've finished."

The next challenge for Kenny George is at the Sayre Speedway in Dora, Alabama
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:27 pm

Kinks need to be Ironed out - David Hetzel

After an auspicious qualifying session which saw both cars slow, the race pace picked up for the team but in the end but Todd Stater and Seamus Rourke's days ended short of the finish. Hetzel had the following to say "Well we have some kinks to iron our on these new cars, we used an older part from one of our Gessler engines thinking it would fit on the Lycoia, that was fully our mistake. Stater did a good job despite the qualifying issue but he was int he wrong place at the wrong time when the #112 went bouncing across the track. I think we'll do better at Montgomery though. Hopefully the carnage will subside and we'll be back where we belong, up front."
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:45 pm

Spoiler:
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down