Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bruce Wilkinson Fails Post-Race Drug Test

2 posters

Go down

Bruce Wilkinson Fails Post-Race Drug Test Empty Bruce Wilkinson Fails Post-Race Drug Test

Post by Cynon Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:04 am

TM Lights officials announced that Gravity Racing driver Bruce Wilkinson tested positive for heroin after the conclusion of the TM Lights Round of British Columbia. Wilkinson will be removed from the #171 Gravity Racing Volpi with immediate effect and has been suspended indefinitely from all TM-sanctioned competition. Wilkinson reportedly protested the findings and called them untrue, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Bruce Wilkinson Fails Post-Race Drug Test Empty Re: Bruce Wilkinson Fails Post-Race Drug Test

Post by Alpineopossum Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:14 pm

Taylor Replacing Wilkinson, Offers Comments on the Situation

Following the news that Bruce Wilkinson, driver of the #171 Volpi for Gravity Racing had been suspended due to drug use, it was announced that 21 year old Cameron Taylor of Cleveland, OH would replace Wilkinson for the upcoming race at the Decatur Raceway.

"First off I'd like to thank Packer Carroll for giving me this wonderful opportunity", Cameron said. "It's sad what happened with Bruce. I guess he was having a hard time at some point, and instead of getting help he turned to drugs. It's a sign that using narcotics isn't worth it. I cannot wait for Decatur. I've never raced there, but having tested there a few times it's amazing. The sound of the car going under the [enclosed] front straightaway is breathtaking. It's a difficult track, but also a blast to race on. It's also not just a great track but a great facility. The musuem there is well worth a visit and the place is so well done it's easy to forget it was once a farm and a dump."

Taylor raced in the Master Cup Series for Trevor Carrington Racing, but had three anonymous races, in which he was hugely off the pace except at Road America. However, in the VERC, Taylor has shown some legitimate of speed, most notably a upset victory in his first VSCC start. He will go down in history as having won the first ever VERC race.
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

http://ohioperspective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down