Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

+47
Alpineopossum
Ruben Efamba
Syzygy
Mother of Invention
navycook75
zfitzwater599
gwoodard41
LadyKathy
crl
SnakePlissken
pepsibottle1
RetrogradeRenegade
RealRacingRoots
Nascar9fan
Magus978
Backmarker
day500champ1
SpeedDemon37
Ceej
GamerAzuzu
zaw24fan
BuddyNixon
Dan Mackay
V8fan12
bsoyuz
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
RyanB06
Ben Atkins
Nickpericles(Driver)
Tanrar
Rykia
NASCARLOVER427
racingfreak1999
BWard
Milan655
PYLrulz
JINXaPHRENIC
HelloMyNameisPancho
Memoriesallbutdone
Michael Sykes
PackerMan71
f1fan12
Cynon
Lucstar88
Veni Vidi Voeckler
meganinja
flyingturns89
51 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 11 Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by Magus978 Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:01 pm

FARC Lone Star Championships Sprint 2:
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 11 Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by Ben Atkins Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:11 pm

Spoiler:

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Backmarker Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:32 pm

90sKidNeil: Hey guys i just found out my hero and inspiration for my paint job mark Norris is on twitter!! @MNorris90

MNorris90: MORNING! YOU KNOW! I COULD STILL KICK ASS! ALWAYS AT LIMIT! PEDAL TO METAL! BUT THEY SAY! NOT WORTH IT! HEHE!

MNorris90: I WAS A LEGEND! NOBODY REMEMBERS! BUT ASK CHUCK! OR ALAN! OR ANDY! THEY'LL REMIND YOU! HONEST!

MNorris90 @b_LeslieRiggs FIND A WAY OUT! TRUST ME! BORROWED TIME! YOU'RE BETTER! I'LL WAIT UP FOR YOU! LYA!

MNorris90: LELA! SO MUCH POTENTIAL! WHY DON'T YOU TRUST ME! I'M MANY THINGS! NOT A DEADBEAT! I LIVE FOR IT! HEHE!

(OOC: Based on the Twitter ramblings of former ARTGO and ARCA driver Robert Hixon. He's... a personality.)
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:17 pm

ATNSports Suddenly Atkins steps out of @Project_4 , Barney Ward suddenly steps in to fill the void. Caitlin Richler could get a second attempt in APRS, maybe going for Rookie of the Year in a part-time basis.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:35 pm

BenAtkins50: Dash Cup said they don't think I'm able to run a multiple car team without something happening before the 2015 season ends. I see how it is.

BenAtkins50: The racing world is out to get me. I got a bit upset, overreacted and now I'm not capable of running a team, when I'm a RACE. WINNING. OWNER.

BenAtkins50: It is what it is. It's been fun, FARC. You ruined me.

AshTucker: @BenAtkins50 You ruined yourself. In 2012, you were a good friend of mine. In 2014, now you're throwing tantrums and telling us all you hated us. What happened???

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:42 pm

RealTomDelgado: @BenAtkins50 isn't capable of running a team? Nonsense. One bad PR mistake should not define someone's legacy. I'm living proof of that. I'm a borderline lunatic and yet I'm "capable" of running a team.

RealTomDelgado: Yes, the comments were out of line, but that has to have been complete frustration talking. Let time pass and see what happens. I've committed PR suicide millions of times and yet I'm still here. Razz
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:18 pm

FARC Sprint 2 (Rant Mode engage):
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by BuddyNixon Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:26 pm

BuddyNixon: @BenAtkins50 has an emotional moment in the garage area, and he and his teammates get disqualified. People drive like morons and walk away. That's why you used to be called FARCE!

BuddyNixon: That's why we submitted an entry (still yet to receive formal approval) to Ryan Truro's people! Cause they care about safety ON the track!

BuddyNixon: FARC is just another wrestling type of series looking for ratings and headlines and "Wow factor," not racing.
BuddyNixon
BuddyNixon
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:31 pm

Spoiler:
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:33 pm

AMRossini3: RT@RealTomDelgado"@BenAtkins50 isn't capable of running a team? Nonsense. One bad PR mistake should not define someone's legacy." Too right..

AMRossini3: @BenAtkins50 is an outstanding guy, ridiculous from Dash Cup officials.
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:51 pm

BenAtkins50: Been on the phone with the Dash Cup officials. We may be able to get one of our full-time efforts back. I might end up going full time in Super Touring after all, hopefully with Grant Mac as a teammate.

BenAtkins50: Got caught up in the moment. Was unhappy with how the year went, got too passionate... again.

BenAtkins50: I regret lashing out at people who I've raced with in FARC. A lot of you are great people, and I'm sorry. I don't hate all of you.

BenAtkins50: In fact, the support is overwhelming. I thought I was done for after I said what I did...

BenAtkins50: However, I will still stand by what I said about FARC as a series. It's a joke.

BenAtkins50: They wanted to DQ the cars for my team. They disqualified a car not owned by me. The #83 car is a HQS entry, but it's owned by Jacob Eichholtz. If you want to DQ my cars, at least do it correctly...

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by V8fan12 Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:08 pm

DashCupNews The ATK Race Team possibly down to two cars next year for @BenAtkins50 and Grant Macintosh. Another team to be given an entry?

V8fan12
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:19 pm

FARC SPRINT 2:
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerAzuzu Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:52 pm

Sprint 2:

Last edited by GamerAzuzu on Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:02 am; edited 2 times in total
GamerAzuzu
GamerAzuzu
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Location : As a little demon serving the great Fallen Angel Yohane, I just derp around hoping I don't become a lolcow.

Back to top Go down

Post by BuddyNixon Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:15 pm

@RealScottWilhelm: #FARC reminds me of the series mismanagement that caused me to leave Formula A a few years ago.
BuddyNixon
BuddyNixon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Mackay Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:23 pm

FARC:
Dan Mackay
Dan Mackay
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

http://danmackay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacingRoots Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:47 pm

DarCardel: So apparently I won a race in someone's TM2003 Fantasy League, so my fans tell me. <link>

(OOC: Shoutout to RetrogradeRenegade, also that facepalm)

DarCardel: They weren't kidding, good job fake me.

DarCardel: Official German Supercar test at Hockenheim is in two weeks time, looking forward to the new adventure really kicking off.
RealRacingRoots
RealRacingRoots
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

https://www.youtube.com/user/Crashbroke23

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:58 pm

FARC Lone Star Championships (Sprint 2) - FARC Elite Series Powered by Smash Beer:

VincenzoGF37: Most who are deriding @BenAtkins50 have no right to do so. One should never judge others that he or she doesn't know personally.

VincenzoGF37: Not to say that his actions weren't condemnable, but they shouldn't define who he is. We all have our flaws, some of them can just land one in more trouble than others.

VincenzoGF37: All of this is in regards to the criticism towards Ben Atkins, not to the decisions that FARC has made.

IrishRose13: Im sorry for evryone at @HQSRacing Ben is like my hero for all hes done forme but its sad that his angers gotten the better of him again
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by BuddyNixon Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:30 am

FARC Texas Sprint 2:
BuddyNixon
BuddyNixon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:56 pm

RichlerCait: omg aubrey i sooooo agree with u like this is dead right RT @IrishRose13: Im sorry for evryone at @HQSRacing Ben is like my hero for all hes done forme but its sad that his angers gotten the better of him again

RichlerCait: ben lifted my career up in farc. when sylvester kicked me out of my ride, ben was like a second agent to me. he gives people a chance sometimes out of left field but he is so loyal to his drivers and will do anything for them

RichlerCait: im not even pissed that i got dq'd now. ben got pissed when something happened to me, so i'll be pissed when someone does something to him, and there aresome people trying to ruin him. its not fair

RichlerCait: at least my instagram uploaded!!!!! <pic>

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zaw24fan Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:22 pm

Spoiler:
zaw24fan
zaw24fan
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerAzuzu Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:03 am

Spoiler:
GamerAzuzu
GamerAzuzu
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Location : As a little demon serving the great Fallen Angel Yohane, I just derp around hoping I don't become a lolcow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:56 am

FuelSpill 422 team resings stater, still need more $$$ <link>
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:10 am

BradleyCarlisle: Lucky 777 Cola have helped us secure the funding to launch a full time effort for 2015 in the Elite Series! Can't wait to get this season started! @DesertStarMotorsports

DesertStarMotorsports: We are selling our National Dirt Trucks, National Dirt Track Championships and FARC Trucks Tour equipment! Contact us via our website or by phone to enquire about it! <link>

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:52 pm

RichlerCait: ben lifted my career up in farc. when sylvester kicked me out of my ride, ben was like a second agent to me. he gives people a chance sometimes out of left field but he is so loyal to his drivers and will do anything for them

Retweeted by Aubrey Wood

---

AST_TruckRacing: Teams preparing their trucks for some classic #dirttrackracing at the Terre Haute Action Track! <pic>

AST_TruckRacing: Lots of trucks in the garage area this weekend, including Terre Haute's own Kayden Holt and Guy Ward, as well as TM Master Cup Series racer @IkeDurbinTM #raceday

Last edited by SpeedDemon37 on Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:31 pm

*FARC Timeline*

RG-IDI-86: I've kind of tried to stay quiet on giving my thoughts on the situation. @BenAtkins50 is an exceptional driver and from what I can see car owner as well. I still remember how fun it was getting a chance to race against him when I ran the Spa Dash Cup race in 2012. He was upset about what happened to him on track and voiced his displeasure with it. How that has anything to do with his drivers is beyond me and I'm dumbfounded by that move by FARC. RT@MTRFan76: What do you think of the Ben Atkins vs FARC deal?**

**Posted via Twit-Rant**

*After watching 50/50 Sprint #2*

RG-IDI-86: Am I the only one that wants to see @RyanMatthews win this championship? Is there anyone more deserving?

GLMtrsprts'15 (Great Lakes Motorsports official twitter handle): He's got our support. How about you? RT:RG-IDI-86: Am I the only one that wants to see @RyanMatthews win this championship? Is there anyone more deserving?
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:42 am

TomDelgadoRacing: Preparations are made on the #77 and #87 cars for the final race of the season. #FARC #IStillBelieve #NobodyWantsUsToWinButWeDontCare!

RealTomDelgado: Both @Jim_Hayes & @Azurepower46 have their orders. Simply put: Checkers or Wreckers. If we don't win the championship, don't bother bringing the cars back. #WinOrDie
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Backmarker Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:51 am

JeffWilkensFARC: @RealTomDelgado Why would they bring the cars back anyway? Elite Series isn't using those bodies next year. Razz
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:26 am

RealTomDelgado: @JeffWilkensFARC We still have use for them, for R&D purposes...but only if they win their respective championships. Razz
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:00 am

IkeDurbinTM: Man, that was one competitive field! Feels like forever since I've raced a truck! Hope to do it again some time!

mckinleymike99: 2 in a row yea baby!

mckinleymike99: workin on possible full time ast season next year!

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:58 am

VeryVero and they said lemons experience meant nothing #ASTRacing
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:01 am

Gabe_Macena71 @JeffWilkensFARC but we're using the same chassi, that means that the only thing changing is the body, the internals will be the same.

Gabe_Macena71 Working on a deal to stay in FARC, maybe I could work on a title hunt? #hinthint

ATNSports Gabriel Macena's young protegé in Brazil, @ChristianMarquesOficial could go race in TM Lights and Master Cup, as Macena´'s desire to stay in FARC speaks louder.

(OOC: Christian Fittipaldi + Tarso Marques + hue = the best driver that you have even seen yet.)
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:36 am

RyanMatthews Waste of equipment, if you ask me MT @RealTomDelgado We still have use for them, for R&D purposes...but only if they win their respective championships. Razz

FARCRacingTalk Benefits of success: Pißwasser beer to sponsor 61 team in 2015, number of dates TBD; Kedzie to be primary sponsor for a "race or two" <link>

FARCRacingTalk Kedzie also to be primary sponsor of 62 car...could @CarterFitzy be far behind? <link>

FARCRacingTalk @MatthewsMotorsports talking to #FARC about bringing Aspira to series; would use Saar power if approved <link>
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:23 am

LucyBarnton200: @RyanMatthews Remember, Texas World Razz

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:39 pm

CloudSportTV: Carter STS Racing comes to Dash Cup, Tanya Carter predictably joins, EuroV8 pairing Walters + McDonough will do two races each.

CloudSportTV: @CEtrurO admits he's looking for more racers for Trucks + Oval Stocks.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:42 pm

ATN_Sports APRS must be getting popular. Matthews Motorsports Development is joining it, possible Aspira run????

ATN_Sports Lanigan Auto Group to race with Goodyear tires in 2015, bringing future tire war into Launch Energy Series?
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:12 am

M2Development It sure is, and we are! MT @ATN_Sports APRS must be getting popular. Matthews Motorsports Development is joining it, possible Aspira run????
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:41 pm

AndrewLynton: Yes! Got funding for two trucks on the grid for 2015! Now I can get my son out of his damn room and off them games!

dolladollalynton: wtf i just wantd to play cod some more and now im drivin some shitty car

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:48 pm

MrTriple (Casey Black): @dolladollalynton get tripled, bitch!

Gabe_Macena71 Yes FARC, I am back!

APRS Timeline

ATN_Sports: Pre-Season - Goldstein Racing and Project 4 bring the front of the field at Watkins Glen, 1st day of preseason testing.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:02 pm

AshTucker: I'm back with Bjorn Green!!!! But I'm not sure @RealTomDelgado will like who I'm sharing my ride with... <selfie with De Pretto>

AshTucker: Will be going back to my Late Model efforts for a few weekends I'm off. Most FARC weekends I'll be there either helping the team or, well... driving!!!

HarryRaynor: I'll be doing some awesome truck racing in farc in 2015. means less beer but im sure they wont mind if i have one or two... right???

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Backmarker Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:33 pm

aaronsinger1: Dad got the #CromwellST15 for us 2day n its badas <pic>

WesleyFamilyRacing: Testing the trucks at Richmond today, @90sKidNeil and @jacobwesley_ setting some pretty good laps <pic>

KevNorton427: All of the shop employees were hard at work building cars for the 2015 season. And @TheStanleyParsons was happy. <pic>
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:00 am

VincenzoGF37: FARC is finally coming to Berlin Raceway!!! Been waiting forever for the series to pay a visit; excited that it's finally a reality!

VincenzoGF37: I will be racing in Birmingham that weekend. Otherwise, I would absolutely be there supporting the event (or maybe even competing)!
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:58 am

Gabe_Macena71 We're gonna probably use old TMLT cars because yes.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:11 am

DMullen: #ASCC to run 23 cars at short tracks starting in 2015, scrapping new cars <link>

DMullen: #ASCC short track grid limit of 23 picked in honor of Art Thomas.

alexisrainsford: #ASCC getting their act together. Never thought I'd say that. Now junk that silly points format.

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:15 am

ATN_Sports SphereSport considering joining ASCC with 6 year old Saars, that should end well
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:08 pm

MamaMiaCarlo: I'mma back ladies! It is greatest day of my life to be back in the FARC!

RealTomDelgado: @AshTucker That's a shame. If Bjorn really needed money for his team, he should have just contacted me instead of hiring that no-talent oaf. We are still Lenard stablemates until the end of the year, after all.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:54 pm

RG-IDI-86: Hell I may take a quick visit to home and travel down 96 and catch a one of the Tigers games. RT:VincenzoGF37: FARC is finally coming to Berlin!!! Been waiting forever for the series to pay a visit; excited that it's finally a reality!
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by BuddyNixon Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:58 pm

MikhailSingleFoot: Excited for the upcoming #ASCC season. Nice for the officials to give a nod to Arthur Thomas like that. I again thank Jay Holifield for giving me a chance.
BuddyNixon
BuddyNixon

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:42 pm

JimDavidson: It's so frustrating not having a ride in any TM Series for 2014, I should be racing and not watching #leftout #fruatrated

Last edited by BWardboy88 on Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:57 pm

BenAtkins50: @JimDavison It happens to the best of drivers. Keep your head up, get back into it in 2015!

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next