Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Afton 120K Pre-Race

4 posters

Go down

Afton 120K Pre-Race Empty Afton 120K Pre-Race

Post by Ceej Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:04 pm

Entry Lists here because TMPedia went kaboom:

Cyrus, Miura, Graham not cleared to race

Laura Cyrus, Nanami Miura, and Jessica Graham will not be competing in the Afton 120 due to injuries suffered in last week's Epps Premium Synthetic Oil 200, which also left Megan Driver, Billy Ray Smith-Thompson, and Ashley Tucker sidelined.

Kurt Walker will be replacing Miura in the #39 Quantum Engineering Isanni this weekend, while Graham and points leader Cyrus are not present on the entry list.

Miura and Graham are expected to be back at Buffalo Downs, while Cyrus could be out for longer than that, putting her championship hunt in jeopardy.

In addition, Tom Delgado has been selected to replace his wife Ashley Tucker in the #90 Big Bunny BBQ Lenard at Bjorn Green Racing, and Jack Dempsey will make his FARC return as Megan Driver's replacement in the Accelerator Motorsports #40 Frozr Lenard.

Rain expected this weekend

Weather forecasts for Afton, Kansas are predicting a high chance of rain for both the Truck Tour and Elite Series races.

This development does not bode well for making this race look any better than the disaster that was FARC's 2009 visit to Lake Afton.

Last edited by Ceej on Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Afton 120K Pre-Race Empty Re: Afton 120K Pre-Race

Post by Magus978 Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:31 pm

Delgado Honored to Sub for Wife Tucker

Continuing his tradition of substituting for various drivers in the FARC Elite Series, Tom Delgado was invited to replace his wife Ashley Tucker in the #90 Big Bunny BBQ Lenard for Bjorn Green Racing. Delgado had nothing but good things to say about the team this week.

"Bjorn (Green) has put together a very nice two-team operation here. I'm very happy to work with them this week, and hopefully be able to impart some of my knowledge to these guys. As manufacturer stable-mates, we should be looking to help each other out more often, and I'm happy to do what I can. I'll do my best for them and for my wife" Delgado said, contradicting himself on Twitter when he said he wouldn't race until Tucker was 100%. When asked about that, Delgado admitted that he couldn't pass it up. "You don't tell Bjorn Green no. Great driver, even greater person. Guess I lied, sorry" Delgado said with a smile.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrozooka0 Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:26 pm

Rain racing at Lake Afton? Let the insanity begin!

Pyrozooka0
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by NASCARLOVER427 Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:02 pm

Ceej wrote:
Rain expected this weekend

Weather forecasts for Afton, Kansas are predicting a high chance of rain for both the Truck Tour and Elite Series races.

This development does not bode well for making this race look any better than the disaster that was FARC's 2009 visit to Lake Afton.

My Reaction:
Afton 120K Pre-Race Smiley-face-wallpaper-016
NASCARLOVER427
NASCARLOVER427
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down