Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2014 National Racing Championship - Focus Autosports

3 posters

Go down

2014 National Racing Championship - Focus Autosports Empty 2014 National Racing Championship - Focus Autosports

Post by SpeedDemon37 Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:51 pm

Focus Autosports' 2014 NRC entry; the #3 Auto Value "Lenard" of Riley Durbin.

I know that the base is nothing new, but I personally like this color scheme (red w/ yellow) very much. It looked as nice on the LMPv2 mod, as well.

Spoiler:

Template - Cynon and RyanB06
Base - racingrafix.com
Numbers - masgrafx.com
Logos - Google (Auto Value), Ceej (Bloody X)

I will be sending the car in soon if there aren't any issues to fix. Comments/constructive criticism?
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

2014 National Racing Championship - Focus Autosports Empty Re: 2014 National Racing Championship - Focus Autosports

Post by Backmarker Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:09 pm

I would make the roof number bigger. Aside from that, very nice. Very Happy
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

2014 National Racing Championship - Focus Autosports Empty Re: 2014 National Racing Championship - Focus Autosports

Post by SpeedDemon37 Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:02 am

Thanks! And I have now enlarged the roof number since I posted those screenshots.
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:05 pm

That number font choice looks awkward to me, but granted, there's never been a truly good Penske NASCAR numberset. I know of two that exist, but neither were any good.

There was a Stavola numberset back on Masgrafx way back in the day, try that out on this car.

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:57 pm

Cynon wrote:That number font choice looks awkward to me, but granted, there's never been a truly good Penske NASCAR numberset. I know of two that exist, but neither were any good.

There was a Stavola numberset back on Masgrafx way back in the day, try that out on this car.
I used what I thought was the better of the Penske sets, as most of its numbers look alright to me (the other set wasn't very good at all).

I'll try the Stavola numbers if I can find them, as Masgrafx is currently under construction, and I have not yet been able to find them anywhere else.
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down