Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2017 BAAR Super Pro Series season (Final season results and replays are up!)

+23
BJ Falcon
Memoriesallbutdone
Persona40
RaceCamera
Dexter249
V8fan12
Ben Atkins
Birdman88
BuddyNixon
PackerMan71
bsoyuz
Nickpericles(Driver)
Backmarker
Milan655
Rykia
SnakePlissken
Dan Mackay
Mother of Invention
gwoodard41
RyanB06
Joshua Michaels
SpeedDemon37
Tigerman
27 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

What mod do you want the BAAR Super Pro Series to use in 2018?

2017 BAAR Super Pro Series season (Final season results and replays are up!) - Page 8 I_vote_lcap50%2017 BAAR Super Pro Series season (Final season results and replays are up!) - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 6 ]
2017 BAAR Super Pro Series season (Final season results and replays are up!) - Page 8 I_vote_lcap8%2017 BAAR Super Pro Series season (Final season results and replays are up!) - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
2017 BAAR Super Pro Series season (Final season results and replays are up!) - Page 8 I_vote_lcap8%2017 BAAR Super Pro Series season (Final season results and replays are up!) - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
2017 BAAR Super Pro Series season (Final season results and replays are up!) - Page 8 I_vote_lcap33%2017 BAAR Super Pro Series season (Final season results and replays are up!) - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 12

2017 BAAR Super Pro Series season (Final season results and replays are up!) - Page 8 Empty Re: 2017 BAAR Super Pro Series season (Final season results and replays are up!)

Post by Ceej Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:31 pm

I don't intend to hold people up on painting their cars while I work on the template set, so perhaps they could be phased in during the season by anyone wanting to use them?
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

2017 BAAR Super Pro Series season (Final season results and replays are up!) - Page 8 Empty Re: 2017 BAAR Super Pro Series season (Final season results and replays are up!)

Post by PackerMan71 Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:41 pm

Ceej wrote:I don't intend to hold people up on painting their cars while I work on the template set, so perhaps they could be phased in during the season by anyone wanting to use them?

That's fine.

I'll still give the extra week, though. Wink
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:47 pm

LANGLEY FAST20 QUALIFYING RESULTS

Fast20 Qualifiers:
LCQ Drivers:
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:48 pm

Mackard Racing:

Team Spencer:
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:59 pm

LANGLEY LCQ RESULTS

LCQ RESULTS:
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zfitzwater599 Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:44 pm

Henrietta Fitzwater grabs the Pole in FAR's team 1st BARR Start While Zachary Fitzwater DNQED

Fitzwater Australia Racing was very happy with Henrietta Fitzwater winning the Pole not only in the Team's Debut but in her Debut as well while Zachary Fitzwater DNQED on Debut
zfitzwater599
zfitzwater599
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:54 pm

RACE 1: LANGLEY

TMPedia Page
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zfitzwater599 Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:42 am

Fitzwater Australia Racing happy with the Performance out of Henrietta Fitzwater

Fitzwater Australia Racing was extremely happy as the team got a Top 5 in their Debut in the BAAR Super Pro Series. While team owner Zachary Fitzwater Sr DNQED however he sticked around to Watch his Wife Henrietta Fitzwater make history by being the 1st Aussie Born Female Driver to grab a BAAR Super Pro Series Pole on Debut and became the first Aussie Female driver to get a Top 5 finish on Debut. Owner Zachary Fitzwater Sr "This is one of my favourite moments of my racing career having my Wife Win the Pole on Debut but finished 4th as well I'm so proud of my Wife".
zfitzwater599
zfitzwater599
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:22 pm

SOUTH BOSTON FAST20 QUALIFYING RESULTS

Top 20 Qualifiers:
LCQ Drivers:

SOUTH BOSTON LAST CHANCE QUALIFYING RACE RESULTS

SoBo LCQ Results:
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zfitzwater599 Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:15 pm

Fitzwater Australia Racing Team Owner Zachary Fitzwater Sr Makes the race while his Wife Henrietta who shocked all the world from the Season Opener DNQED at Sobo. Henrietta" I go from Hero last week to Zero this week absolutely heartbroken. I'll watch my Hubby from his pit box with our 2 kids
zfitzwater599
zfitzwater599
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Memoriesallbutdone Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:18 pm

Angelina Hawk has a solid Langley race but very angry with DNQ due to engine failure at Sobo. Jennifer Duke also with a solid Langley race will race in Sobo after squeezing in thanks to the Last Chance Qualifier. Bridgette Dusablon who finished lower midpack at Langley will compete for Sobo after making a strong enough time in Qualifying.

Angelina Hawk and Jennifer Duke were all smiles after Langley despite getting lapped by the leader. Hawk finished 5th and Duke finished 6th. Bridgette Dusablon didn't get off to a strong start like she wanted too gaining only 1 spot in the race, finishing 15th, 2 laps down. But she qualified herself into Sobo in the first round. Duke and Hawk however failed to set a time and they both had to go through the LCQ. Duke, starting 12th made it up to 4th and will race at Sobo. For Hawk it was a different story, as she started 14th and her engine failed with 22 laps laps left. Duke again was all smiles but Hawk drove her car to the garage got out, very displeased and left the track right away.
Memoriesallbutdone
Memoriesallbutdone
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:41 pm

Mackard Racing Qualifies for SoBo after a poor showing from Langley
14 year old rookie Timothy Mackard, after an expert qualifying run for race 1 at Langley would end with a blown engine. He seemed rather questioning after he dropped out of the race.

69-year old Billy Mackard, the grand father/father of Timothy did not qualify for Langley, yet he, despite his age, qualified 17th right behind his grandson for Race 2 @ SoBo.

Team Spencer finishes well at Langley, but qualifies poorly for SoBo
The rookie team of Bonnie and Bigsby Spencer made a good showing at Langley, albeit a bit of confusion after the only caution seemingly caused by the 78 car of Bonnie Karol. Their son, Stacey Spencer told officials "My mom has a hard time adjusting to these cars, so she may not be entirely at fault for that caution." Bonnie Karol had a hard time adjusting to these cars and may well have more issues. For both races, she'd have to look at LCQ to qualify, which she'd inevitably do. Her husband, after finishing 7th(?) from a 19th place finish would just barely be beaten by 02 of Jennifer Duke and would not qualify for SoBo. We'll have to see him next week.
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Wed May 10, 2017 8:48 pm

RACE 2: SOUTH BOSTON

TMPedia Page
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight Wed May 10, 2017 10:03 pm

Mackard Motorsports suffers another engine failure:
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by zfitzwater599 Thu May 11, 2017 12:49 am

FAR disappointed with team owner Zachary Fitzwater's Debut finished 13th not the result he was looking for
zfitzwater599
zfitzwater599
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:43 pm

ELDORA FAST20 RESULTS

Top 20 Qualifiers:
LCQ Drivers:

ELDORA LAST CHANCE QUALIFYING RACE RESULTS

Eldora LCQ Results:
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zfitzwater599 Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:22 pm

FAR 1 car Qualified for the race while the other DNQED
zfitzwater599
zfitzwater599
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:40 pm

Mackard Motorsports with a decent showing
After on and off qualifications from both Billy Mackard, and his Grandson Timothy Mackard, this is only the second race where both drivers will start the race.

Team Mackard's season has been lacklustre, plagued with many a mechanical failure. While there no involvement in accidents by either Mackard member, the team cannot figure out why their Lycoia machinery is failing left and right. Mackard's team has been rather competitive when they make the feature race.

Suspicions have arisen on why their machinery is failing. They suspect that they were junked out of better newer engines, and instead got more of a 2011-2012 body/engine kit. Out of date, that it be. Though these accusations have not been proven at this time, this is what Billy Mackard outright stated; "They don' gon' and jiffed us! I'll be at 'em soon!"

Overall, the team has had some decent qualifying results, stated as followed for the last three races as well as reason for retirement:

Langley
Timothy Mackard would start the season out strong; he would qualify 10th, while his grandfather did not qualify. During the race, Timmy Mackard, as lovingly attributed by his mother, ran well until he eventually suffered a mechanical failure and would finish in 21st place, scoring 13 points on what was a promising run.

SoBo
Timmy and Billy Mackard both would qualify for round two of the season at South Boston. With high hopes, the team quickly got permission to do a few tests. Which proved that Billy Mackard's #70 KFC car was really fast Lycoia.

During the race, Billy Mackard quickly made his way to the front and would lead for one lap. Unfortunately, transmission issues took him out of the race after dropped only back to third. He would be the first retirement and only retirement of the race. An angry 69 year old Billy Mackard promptly hopped out of the car, threw his helmet and went to the booth of the 37 car to watch his grandson, who was still running well, race. To say the least, Billy was furious.

Timothy Mackard, on the other hand, did not bolt quite as fast as his grandfather, but maintained a top 10 run for the entire race. He was pushing his Lycoia hard, and once he received word that his grandfather had retired due to a mechanical failure, he went a bit more lenient on the push hard to win aspect he was going for. A happy Timmy Mackard went home with a nice 1-gallon tub of free ice cream.

In the end, Timothy Mackard would come home in 7th place, racking up 34 more points and jumping 8 positions in the championship standing to 13th. His grandfather would end up in last place, and would gain 6 points overall, and would be down in 31st place in the championship standings.

Eldora Qualifying

Billy and Timothy Mackard would qualify. Billy would claim a 5th place grid spot; his highest yet. While Timothy would be down 10 grid spots on his grandfather and will start from 15th on race day.

A reporter caught video of Billy Mackard chatting with another, "I believe in this here car [pats hood of car]. I am prayin' that she does not let me down again. I wish myself luck, so you aint hav' too!" he said as he hopped in to get ready to practice a bit more.

We'll have to see what comes of this on race day.

Not feeling like typing more for Team Spencer...that comes at a later date... Pacman

UndyingLight
UndyingLight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:43 pm

RACE 3: ELDORA

VidMe Link
TMPedia Page

(OOC: I apologize for taking so long with this, but I've been extremely busy with a lot of stuff as of late. But, the next several videos have been spliced together. I just to add a few things before they can be uploaded. Thanks for your patience. Wink )
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zfitzwater599 Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:55 pm

Fitzwater Australia Racing had a decent result with the Top 20 result with Henrietta
zfitzwater599
zfitzwater599
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:21 pm

Mackard Racing/Team Spencer:
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:43 am

MOSPORT FAST20 RESULTS
Top 20 Qualifiers:
LCQ Drivers:

MOSPORT LCQ RACE RESULTS
LCQ Results:
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:31 pm

Bonnie Spencer to change up her act at Mosport
In a very lengthy press release sent in by [Bonnie] Karol Spencer, it was discovered that she had less of an intention to be racing. Seemingly upset with her so far, unroadworthy performance in the first three races of her Rookie season, she seemingly had a change of heart after practicing in poor conditions at Mosport and doing very well.

"I do believe my actions out on trac' were not smart." Karol stated as she would begin a 45 minute long heart to heart. "I've had myself a change of pace. I feel as if this is my calling, rather than knitting needlessly. ...Which I won't stop doing. -laughs- But, I do feel terrible for qualifying poorly, or not qualifying at all and then turnin' my race into a nightmare. I've heard a bit of gossip that I am not particularly fondly appreciated in the stocks. I hate that, and I want to change my ways and race hard, fun, but clean. Biggie told me the othe' day that he was a bit disappointed with my performances, and hearin' it from me own husban' bit me backside hard. Now, after practicing for Mosport, I feel comfortable in this here car and want to impress gladly. Impress my fans, what li'l I have, impress my son Benjamin Kristopher, and most of all, me husband."

"I've be havin' the pleasure of racing with and against my husband Biggie (or Bigsby) and I do badly want to impress him. I've got a great car, great team and great spotter, I need to step it up, and I am going to."

[Qualifying]
During lap 2 of her qualification, her radio box cut out and she had no idea how well she was doing. It was only until she made out to the paddock and found out with tears in her eyes, had qualified fifth.

"I believed I could for the first time, and lookie here at what I have done. I am now in a true passion and I am going to impress, regardless if I fail to finish." she stated in post-qualifying interview.

She walked off singing joyously to begin the race from fifth position. More details to come soon.

Both Mackard members qualify in race
After tough times in the first three races, both Timmie and Billy Mackard would qualify into the feature without having to go through LCQ to get in.

Upbeat and excited, Timothy ran up to his grandfather, who, qualified 19th, and hugged him. "I'm so excited pop-pop! I can actually go show off now!"

"Proud of ya, young man! Do me proud!"

After which, both young men went to a blend of their sponsor's booths and had a banquet.

Both drivers are yet to finish both in top ten.
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by zfitzwater599 Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:19 pm

Both Zachary and Henrietta who are known as Road Course Ringers both made the field on time trials. Becoming the first Aussie Spouses to compete on track. FAR is excited at Mosport
zfitzwater599
zfitzwater599
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:18 pm

Yep, this is coming way late, but here is Mosport. No commentary, though.

RACE 4: THE MEMORIAL 2017

I'm gonna skip making videos for the rest of the 2017 season, so I'll just give a brief explanation and top ten finishers for each race, as well as what happened in the championship. I'll do that when I get off of work tomorrow.

That means that the 2018 season will be starting soon, and because I was a lazy shitebag with this series last year, everyone who had 2017 full-time entries are automatically entered for this season. In addition, there are now four 'open rides' with their prespective drivers vacating them.

Open Rides:
#7 Gravity Racing, Inc.
#11 Red Bull Autosport
#12 XG12 Racing
#44 Future Shock Racing

If anyone wants a driver in these rides, shoot me a message.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter249 Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:18 pm

Bill Jones announces move up to the NAAC Pro Series.
The #94 Ride will now be driven for the full season split in half by both Daniel Bouchard and Alex DeFranco for the 2018 season, Bouchard and DeFranco have competed in series and are punching above their weight, DeFranco has done slightly well in the AST Voltson super trucks, while Bouchard has competed in the part-time #94 ride in FARC.
Dexter249
Dexter249
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Location : Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, North America,Earth,Sol,Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way, Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by zfitzwater599 Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:46 pm

Fitzwater Australia Racing grabs a stunning Win at Mosport with Team Owner Zachary Fitzwater grabbing the Win with his Wife Henrietta had motor Issues
zfitzwater599
zfitzwater599
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:40 pm

Quick update.

Here's a link to the replays for races 5-12 and the carset for anyone who wants them...

Right here.

2018 Race Winners:

Final 2017 BAAR Super Pro Series Points Standings:

To make things easier on myself for 2018 and beyond, I'll be making multi-race review videos, like Ceej did for FARC last year.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:34 pm

Timothy Mackard outshines grandfather and racing veteran, Billy Mackard their first BAAR Super Pro season
Timothy Mackard, who had his year plagued with mechanical issues (him and his grandfather both) was doing decently in the points. Though he was clearly not a factor come race 10, the fourteen year old was determined to end his season out well.

Come Battle Creek, Mackard would take a surprise first victory and for his team as well. Timmy, after the race couldn't hardly catch the words to even say something to reporters who practically swarmed his car. All he could muster up was "I won....how?"

Billy Mackard, who finished poorly that race climbed out of his car with tears in his eyes and ran down pit road at the ripe age of 69 to his grandson. You could hear him shouting "I'm so proud of yas, Timmy!" all the way down the pit length.

Coming off of his win, Timothy Mackard would finish eleventh in his first career season in well, anything related to racing. A very strong finish for an otherwise inexperienced young teen. His grand father Billy Mackard finished 23rd in the standings after what he called a "blasted motors ruinin' my races" season.

Timothy who will be 15 in 2018, and Billy Mackard who is turning 70 very shortly are supposedly returning next year with similar vehicles. Mackard is said to be looking at a new manufacturer.

The Spencer Family has a poor showing in their family funded team.
Bonnie and Bigsby Spencer, who are known for owning a Margie's Truck Stop up in Michigan and well known, at least for Bigsby's plentiful career in racing short tracks came into their first season of BAAR Super Pro Series surprising their truck stop fans across the counties in Michigan. Bigsby Spencer, lovingly called "Biggie" by many, brought Helsing on board with the intent to have a good season with his loving wife racing alongside him. This false hope turned out to be...well, false.

It was very evident that Bonnie, who always sat en sidelines watching her husband race around short tracks, didn't know how to drive very well. She slow, she was a terrible back-marker, and she had even intentionally wrecked a few drivers. Though she scaped with no penalty, half the paddock was not well liked of her. Her finish saw her sporting four non-points finishes. She finished 29th in the points.

Her husband, Bigsby failed to have very good results. He stated that he must be getting old, or that he was simply unlucky every time he finished a race. He finished 17th, in a much more respectable effort.

It is currently unknown on whether or not the Spencer family will return. Chances are, they will not. If they do, it may slim to a one-car effort.
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by zfitzwater599 Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:00 am

Fitzwater Australia Racing had a very satasfying season with Team Owner Zachary Fitzwater Winning the Rookie Of The Year for 2017 while his Henrietta with the Pole at the Opener struggled since Langley
zfitzwater599
zfitzwater599
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8