Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race 12: Central Russia

+3
Kornography
Magus978
Syzygy
7 posters

Go down

Race 12: Central Russia Empty Race 12: Central Russia

Post by Syzygy Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:42 am

Results
Driver's Points
Owner's Points
Manufacturer's Standings

Spoiler:

Last edited by BurningThunder on Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

iRacing Poles: 3
iRacing Championships: 1
I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Race 12: Central Russia Empty Re: Race 12: Central Russia

Post by Magus978 Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:15 am

TDR Has Dismal Afternoon at Uralring, Stoneman Withdrawn From Entry List Until Cleveland GP

Tom Delgado Racing's roster just shrank by one. After another atrocious day on the European tour, the team announced that Flint Stoneman and the #87 team will not return until Cleveland due to poor performance.

"Right now, we feel it's best to take that team off the road so we can have a serious look at what we're doing wrong. We always knew that this season would be a very tough one as we try to develop the Acura package into one that can compete for wins on a regular basis, but we did not anticipate things going this badly" TDR owner Tom Delgado said in a statement. They did not confirm or deny if Stoneman would return when the team returns at Cleveland.

The #37 team of A.J. Murphy will continue as a full time car, and Tom Delgado's #67 will continue to run part time for the rest of the season before Delgado himself runs for rookie of the year honors in 2013 in car #36.

Lazareva's Suspension Fails, Falls Out of a Top 20 Finish

Alina Lazareva fell out at the Round of Central Russia due to suspension problems after running in the lower half of the top 20 for a majority of the race. She was disappointed, but very happy for her team's performance.

"We have the bad luck with suspensions...but for what we run, car was strong. Thank yous to Tom Delgado for use of engines. They very good team for giving us equipment. I sorry for not finishing, but it was much fun" Lazareva said after taking her car to the garage.

There are rumors that Lazareva might come to the US and attempt the Cleveland GP as a one-off, but those rumors have not been confirmed nor denied.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:22 pm

Results, points and other goodies posted.

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Kornography Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:56 am

Oops...my bad Kuzzie.
Kornography
Kornography
Development Series Rookie

http://rateyourmusic.com/~kornography19

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:52 am

Durbin Third in Points Despite Missing a Race

Ike Durbin DNQ'ed for a race early in the season, and it was looking like his rookie PCC Cup season was going to be a struggle...but then it got better. Durbin has since had a long string of good finishes, including a sixth in the most recent race in Central Russia. With that run, he moves up to third in points...despite DNQ'ing for a race. Durbin had this to say during his post race interview. "This season has been awesome. I remember when I was struggling to stay in the top 30 in points and now this. It's awesome! Can't thank the GLM enough. Really showing what these cars can do, unlike that Lester guy."

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:08 am

Local Driver Yevgeny Kuznetsov Perishes in Crash at Uralring

After being involved in a serious crash near the end of the Round of Central Russia, local rally car driver Yevgeny Kuznetsov was transported to City Hospital #3 in nearby Yekaterinburg. After several attempts to resuscitate the critically-injured Kuzzie, he was pronounced dead at 18:34 local time. The cause of death was determined to be blood loss from shrapnel wounds, inflicted when Craig Jonser's car slammed into Kuznetsov's car which broke his vodka bottle.

Fans have responded with death threats to Craig Jonser, Dimitri Ivanov, and Joe Craig. A candlelight vigil will be held for Kuznetsov at the track, headlined by Pavlov the Unicycling Bear.

Kiril "Wut r braks?" Buzhin also died after running head on into the stone pit wall, but nobody really cares about him, right?

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Kornography Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:13 am

Craig Jonser found dead in hauler.

Following the announcement of Yevgeny Kuznetsov's passing, it was announced that Craig Jonser was found dead in his hauler. No further updates are available at this time, however, it was known that Jonser received death threats following the crash he was involved in.

UPDATE: It has been announced that Jonser's injuries were consistent with a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head. There are no announcements at the moment of a replacement.

OOC: Me and Mike talked about this beforehand, I am not trying to steal his (Burning)thunder.
Kornography
Kornography

http://rateyourmusic.com/~kornography19

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:42 am

Leckliter to go on quest to go find the Dragonballs to revive Jonser, Kuznetsov, and Buzin.

"I'm not going to let such young talent fade away. I'm going to find all seven dragonballs to summon Shenron and revive the three, and I'm going to do this while racing in PCC Cup.

People were wondering if Leckliter was serious, and he is.

Chris Winter was later seen dressed up as Krillin. When asked, Winter said, "I know where this is going, I wanted to be Piccolo for christs sake."
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RocketKnight Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:53 am

BurningThunder wrote:

Kiril "Wut r braks?" Buzhin also died after running head on into the stone pit wall, but nobody really cares about him, right?

i care about him Sad
RocketKnight
RocketKnight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

https://www.youtube.com/user/BlueThunderfanracing

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:30 pm

Armychef57 wrote:Leckliter to go on quest to go find the Dragonballs to revive Jonser, Kuznetsov, and Buzin.

"I'm not going to let such young talent fade away. I'm going to find all seven dragonballs to summon Shenron and revive the three, and I'm going to do this while racing in PCC Cup.

People were wondering if Leckliter was serious, and he is.

Chris Winter was later seen dressed up as Krillin. When asked, Winter said, "I know where this is going, I wanted to be Piccolo for christs sake."

Go, Dan! Go!

RIP Kuzzie, Buzzie and Jonser
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down