Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never took the time to formally introduce myself

+3
Sparkz47
BWard
BigDaddy24
7 posters

Go down

Never took the time to formally introduce myself Empty Never took the time to formally introduce myself

Post by BigDaddy24 Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:54 pm

I've been on the forum for about 2 weeks, and I realized I never introduced myself to everyone, so here it goes...

My real name is Greg, and if my username hasn't completely given it away already I'm a huge Jeff Gordon Fan. I have other favorite drivers as well, as you'll see further below. I'm from Philadelphia, PA and currently in my junior year of high school. I play baseball and football and I have over 200 wins in various amusement park go-kart tracks in the tri-state area. I'm a pizza enthusiast. My hobbies are playing video games, tweeting, watching YouTube videos, and writing plays (Which a few of you may have already figured out from my crazy storylines and TMPedia pages). I like to watch reality TV shows, Cartoons, wrestling, and racing (Mostly NASCAR but I also watch F1 and IndyCar when I get the chance). I'm a nice guy, though I'd just like to warn everyone that I have a short temper and I don't exactly handle criticism well (especially if it's destructive), so please try to use your words (and emoticons) carefully with me, because I really don't like or want to go into a war of words. But as the old saying goes: "Do not mistake kindness for weakness". If I feel that someone is attacking me (which could happen rather easily, or be near to impossible, pending on how my day has gone up to that point), I will be more than happy to return the favor. You can follow me on Twitter @UGotASitch, subscribe to me on Youtube @vikingsallday005 (Though I don't have any vids uploaded yet cause I can't find the thing that plugs my camera in to my computer), and friend request me on Facebook by searching the name Greg Alexander (Might have to be a little specific).

Drivers I Like: Jeff Gordon (NASCAR), Kyle Busch (NASCAR), Carl Edwards (NASCAR), Danica Patrick (NASCAR) , Lewis Hamilton (F1)

Drivers I Hate: Brad Keselowski (NASCAR), Sebastian Vettel (F1), Dario Franchitti (IndyCar)
BigDaddy24
BigDaddy24
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

Never took the time to formally introduce myself Empty Re: Never took the time to formally introduce myself

Post by BWard Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:09 pm

At least I'm glad you introduced yourself this away, hopefully you should fit right in to the Forum. Wink
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Never took the time to formally introduce myself Empty Re: Never took the time to formally introduce myself

Post by Sparkz47 Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:13 pm

BigDaddy24 wrote:Drivers I Like: Danica Patrick (NASCAR)

DANICA DANICA DANICA DANICA DANICA DANICA DANICA DANICA DANICA DANICA DANICA DANICA DANICA DANICA DANICA DANICA DANICA DANICA DANICA DANICA DANICA DANICA DANICA DANICA DANICA DANICA DANICA DANICA DANICA DANICA DANICA DANICA DANICA DANICA DANICA DANICA DANICA DANICA

...ahem, sorry...it's a reflex.

Anyway, welcome, Big Daddy. I'm Sparkz, the local guitarist/brony//Labonte nut. This is usually the part of the post where I explain what exactly we do around here, but since you've been here for two weeks already...

Here's a picture of Jeff Goldblum

Never took the time to formally introduce myself Jeff_goldblum_07

Sparkz47
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Chives2112 Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:37 pm

Well, I know we've had sort of a rough beginning here, but hopefully everything is patched up. Welcome aboard. Very Happy
Chives2112
Chives2112
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Michaels Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:34 pm

Welcome aboard. I am your local EFR YuGiOh Fanboy and Youtuber.

Also: DanicaicaicaicaicaicaiDanicaDanicaDanicaDANICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHOVERRRRRRRRRR 9000
Joshua Michaels
Joshua Michaels
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:42 pm

Welcome, and I know you have your name "Big Daddy" because of Jeff but just remember their was someone who had that nickname first.

day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:49 am

BigDaddy24 wrote:Drivers I Like: Jeff Gordon (NASCAR), Kyle Busch (NASCAR), Carl Edwards (NASCAR), Danica Patrick (NASCAR) , Lewis Hamilton (F1)

Drivers I Hate: Brad Keselowski (NASCAR), Sebastian Vettel (F1), Dario Franchitti (IndyCar)
Last year must of sucked balls.
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

https://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDaddy24 Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:37 am

day500champ1 wrote:Welcome, and I know you have your name "Big Daddy" because of Jeff but just remember their was someone who had that nickname first.

Surprised Never knew that til now
BigDaddy24
BigDaddy24

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDaddy24 Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:38 am

Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:
BigDaddy24 wrote:Drivers I Like: Jeff Gordon (NASCAR), Kyle Busch (NASCAR), Carl Edwards (NASCAR), Danica Patrick (NASCAR) , Lewis Hamilton (F1)

Last year must of sucked balls.

Did it ever...
BigDaddy24
BigDaddy24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down