Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2012 Marty Smashy Cup Crashy II - Sprint Cup Series

+19
Mystrsyko
navycook75
BBoy
Cardinals5
conrail1990
PackerMan71
Lucstar88
flyingturns89
RealRacer4
antknee
Daxam_Stark
BWard
Syzygy
iAMBADDATGAMES
Alpineopossum
crl
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Alta
AntmanB
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

2012 Marty Smashy Cup Crashy II - Sprint Cup Series - Page 2 Empty Re: 2012 Marty Smashy Cup Crashy II - Sprint Cup Series

Post by BWard Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:44 pm

Isn't it confirmed that Labonte is staying in the 47 car next year yet or not?
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

2012 Marty Smashy Cup Crashy II - Sprint Cup Series - Page 2 Empty Re: 2012 Marty Smashy Cup Crashy II - Sprint Cup Series

Post by day500champ1 Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:45 pm

PackerMan71 wrote:
BBoy wrote:I believe that after today, its down to Jimmie and Keselowski. I refuse to count Keselowski out of this until the end of the race at Homestead or something disastrous happens at either Texas or Phoenix.

I'm not gonna count Kez out, either.

The problem is, we've seen this same song and dance before. Once Jimmie gets the point lead after Martinsville, nobody's been able to catch him.

Here's to hoping that Kez bucks that trend.

Hamlin had Jimmie after Texas in 2010, but he blew it at Phoenix when he had at least a 2nd place car, and Homestead wrecking himself. I think it should be a fight though. 2 points=2 spots on the race track. Keep in mind the points difference going into Homestead last year was 3 points that Tony had to make up. Carl finished one spot behind him and lost the title.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by AntmanB Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:19 pm

Bobby Labonte Sure did Help his Chances to stay in that Car in 2013
AntmanB
AntmanB
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:55 pm

Bobby's always been pretty solid at Martinsville along with that #47 team. While I would like to see him retire, it's nice to see Labonte get a good run like that.
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by bartman97 Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:34 am

day500champ1 wrote:
PackerMan71 wrote:
BBoy wrote:I believe that after today, its down to Jimmie and Keselowski. I refuse to count Keselowski out of this until the end of the race at Homestead or something disastrous happens at either Texas or Phoenix.

The problem is, we've seen this same song and dance before. Once Jimmie gets the point lead after Martinsville, nobody's been able to catch him.

Hamlin had Jimmie after Texas in 2010, but he blew it at Phoenix when he had at least a 2nd place car, and Homestead wrecking himself. I think it should be a fight though. 2 points=2 spots on the race track. Keep in mind the points difference going into Homestead last year was 3 points that Tony had to make up. Carl finished one spot behind him and lost the title.

Jimmie is too consistent to let go, that's the problem. You can't let him have good run after good run or he'll just run away from you.
bartman97
bartman97
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:04 am

bartman97 wrote:
day500champ1 wrote:
PackerMan71 wrote:

Jimmie is too consistent to let go, that's the problem. You can't let him have good run after good run or he'll just run away from you.
You also have to take into fact that Brad's team has blown points via stupid calls.
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:22 am

It's also been confirmed that Chevrolet have clinched the 2012 Sprint Cup Manufacturers Championship, which quite frankly I'm not surprised they would win it at all.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2