Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talladega Qualifier

+12
simracerYEA
Jason Hamilton
TheRacingExperts
JMac525
Tanrar
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Ben Atkins
BWard
Cynon
navycook75
Magus978
Syzygy
16 posters

Go down

Talladega Qualifier Empty Talladega Qualifier

Post by Syzygy Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:45 am

The PCC Cup Series rolls into Talladega, and the speeds have not decreased one bit. The Australian Motorsports cars, as they promised, did not show up which locked the 91, 029, and 98 into the field

The Eichthundrra MRDOS Racing cars of Trey Mackay and Ryan Lemburg-Ashby III qualified on the pole and dominated the race until the first caution.

On lap 4, AJ Murphy pushed Casey Lester up to 3rd in his 44 when Murphy hooked the rear-end of the 44. The car lurched sideways and caught the apron, sending the car in a slide at about a 30 degree angle with only 3 wheels on the ground. Amazingly, he saved it and recovered, but the leaders were split into two packs.

After this, Fazi D'Annenzo let off entering Turn 3 to make room for the slower Casey Lester. Greg Maddox apparently didn't realize this and bumped the rear-end of the 62, sending both of them shooting down the track. D'Annenzo slammed into his teammate Gavriella Apollou and Richard Dean MacGyver, sending the 85 and 62 shooting up the track and the 72 sliding down the track. Casey Lester got collected as well as Greg Woodard as the 85 and 62 shot up the track. The 62 then slammed into the wall at 230 mph and immediately flipped on his roof, sliding down the track. The 420 of Creeper Stevenson, several seconds behind this, ran into the flipped 62.

Under caution, the 0.0 of Ryan Lemburg-Ashby III had a puncture and pulled into the pits.

During the green flag run, only 13 cars were running in the main pack until the final lap when Chuck Johnson, running in 12th, blew up just after taking the white flag.

Trey Mackay was declared the winner, but his car did not pass post-race inspection. The officials were checking the B-pillar of the 6.7 when officials noticed small cans of fuel embedded in the B-pillar. They followed the pipe down through the frame, past some ball bearings, and discovered that the car had been equipped with two micro rocket boosters in the rear of the car. Looking further, the officials also discovered that the car had an active suspension and that the roll cage was made of an ultra-light yet near-indestructible substance. The officials promptly laughed at the 6.7 team and slapped them with a big fat DSQ.

This move would put Gavriella Apollou in the 72 in the field, as she won the race to 13th on the final lap, holding off Stringfellow Vincent, AJ Murphy, and Whitney Fuller.

F S # DRIVER INTERVAL LAPS LED POINTS STATUS
1 1 607 T Mackay 192.431 29 17* 185 Running
2 5 48 D Jones -R- -0.16 29 0 170 Running
3 11 25 T Urban -0.29 29 0 165 Running
4 3 52 L Jacobs -0.42 29 12 165 Running
5 22 87 F Stoneman -R- -0.46 29 0 155 Running
6 4 17 D Hetzel -0.49 29 0 150 Running
7 12 34 A Lambert -0.51 29 0 146 Running
8 10 35 K Blackwater -R- -0.55 29 0 142 Running
9 8 82 R Coqinner -R- -0.65 29 0 138 Running
10 17 01 D Sharp -0.74 29 0 134 Running
11 15 67 T Delgado -0.96 29 0 130 Running
12 20 53 A Tammerzan -2.25 29 0 127 Running
13 6 72 G Apollou -R- -10.05 29 0 124 Running

14 18 84 S Vincent -10.10 29 0 121 Running
15 21 37 A Murphy -R- -10.15 29 0 118 Running
16 23 7 W Fuller -10.42 29 0 115 Running
17 7 78 G Maddox -20.89 29 0 112 Running
18 24 20 A Singer -R- -21.23 29 0 109 Running
19 14 111 G Woodard -R- -30.57 29 0 106 Running
20 25 02 S Whullen -R- -30.63 29 0 103 Running
21 13 64 C Johnson -R- -1L 28 0 100 Running
22 2 000 R Lemburg-Ashby 3 -1L 28 0 97 Running
23 26 47 A Alenko -R- -1L 28 0 94 Running
24 27 444 A Tanker -2L 27 0 91 Running
25 28 420 C Stevenson -25L 4 0 88 Camshaft
26 19 44 C Lester -25L 4 0 85 Header
27 16 85 R MacGyver -26L 3 0 82 Retired
28 9 62 F D'Annenzo -26L 3 0 79 Accident

iRacing Poles: 3
iRacing Championships: 1
I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Talladega Qualifier Empty Re: Talladega Qualifier

Post by Magus978 Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:54 am

MRD Team Acura Gets 2 out of 3, Murphy Misses Out

MRD Motorsports got two of their three entries in for the PCC Cup Series race at Talladega, as Flint Stoneman finished 5th and Tom Delgado finished 11th, solidly putting the two Acuras in the race. A.J. Murphy was not so lucky, finishing 15th and will miss out.

"Yabba Dabba Doo!" Stoneman said as he climbed out of the car. Delgado, however, was more subdue in his comments. "Getting two of the three Acuras in the field is a pretty good result. I think A.J. really shot himself in the foot by falling back, banking on a caution to move himself up. He's gotta learn that he can't do that in a qualifying race. We have to get as many cars in as possible, since we have the lottery of the qualifying races to get through first" Delgado said.

A.J. Murphy had no comment.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:59 am

Magus978 wrote:MRD Team Acura Gets 2 out of 3, Murphy Misses Out

MRD Motorsports got two of their three entries in for the PCC Cup Series race at Talladega, as Flint Stoneman finished 5th and Tom Delgado finished 11th, solidly putting the two Acuras in the race. A.J. Murphy was not so lucky, finishing 15th and will miss out.

"Yabba Dabba Doo!" Stoneman said as he climbed out of the car. Delgado, however, was more subdue in his comments. "Getting two of the three Acuras in the field is a pretty good result. I think A.J. really shot himself in the foot by falling back, banking on a caution to move himself up. He's gotta learn that he can't do that in a qualifying race. We have to get as many cars in as possible, since we have the lottery of the qualifying races to get through first" Delgado said.

A.J. Murphy had no comment.
looks like he did some *sunglasses* Rock Hard driving.

navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:08 am

Manticore Engineering Applauds Sharp's Sponsor

"It is the opinion of Manticore Engineering that the sponsors of the #01 Daniel Sharp entry are worthy for the PCC Cup Series. We believe that Rada's school is appropriate for many of our competitors and we highly recommend it for their self-esteem."

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:25 am

Leckliter has some unfinished business to do in Georgia

During the Talladega qualifiers Leckliter was nowhere to be seen, thats because he was in Georgia to do some unfinished business.

During the Road Atlanta race, Leckliter stumbled upon the Devil himself, Leckliter was then challenged to a Fiddle Duel with the Devil with a wager that if Leckliter loses, the Devil steals his soul, needless to say Leckliter lost, until today.

Leckliter was once again challenged to a fiddle duel by the Devil, Leckliter lost again, but the Devil then got beat up by Leckliter, who then got his soul back.

"I beat his fucking ass like it was Rocky Balboa fighting a 75 year old grandmother with restless leg syndrome, but it's great to be back, I hated being a Ginger after about the first week."

Leckliter then showed up at Talladega...or so he thought.

"There's nothing better than looking at empty grandstands and the silence of pit road, but then I realized....I'm at the wrong track! and that was the last time I trusted Apple Maps."

He still somehow made it for the start for the Talladega race, which is amazing because he broke the sound barrier on his way to Talladega.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:06 am

Damon Jones: there was some big crash I saw, but it feels good to be back in a proper race again especially at Talladega.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:04 am

Wasn't Dan Branch meant to be in this race? I thought I said he was trolling with his "I QUIT HEH" post.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:49 am

Robert Nelson thanks his Ausbro's for being quitters

"Lol, quitters, I'm here with a broken left arm and three broken ribs and I'm still racing."

Due to Nelson's injury, he will get painkiller injections before and during the race, with a medical officer apart of the 029 crew of the weekend. The medic will come over the wall and give Nelson an injection during pit-stops. Because of the maximum 7-people over the wall rule, the team will have to go without a rear tire carrier, meaning the rear tire changer will have to carry both the wheel and the lugnut gun at the same time with him.

(OOC: If you haven't ran the race yet can you make my pit crew ratings really bad (something like 0-20) for the next three races?)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

https://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanrar Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:47 pm

Whitney Fuller disappointed with DNQ

"Yeah, we were trying to hold back and wait for a caution the last few laps, but it didn't pan out the way we thought it would. Our Dodge ran great today, and we'll just pack it up, and try again at Mansfield." Whitney Fuller said, after coming home 16th in the Talladega Q-Race.
Tanrar
Tanrar
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:22 pm

Tommy Urban: Not surprised we did so well. Talladega is my specialty. The only way I won't get a top 5 is if someone wrecks us.
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacingExperts Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:43 pm

Comments after the race by CAM drivers:
Fazi D'Annenzo, who finished dead last after a wreck early:
"Casey Lester has no sense in being in a series like this when youre the slow car in a qualifier. Bottom line. I'm sick of being stacked up like this because of slower cars, and now we've lost another qualifier because of it! This is ridiculous!"

Gavriella Apollou meanwhile made her first race in the last three, just barely making the cut.
"I am SOO glad we made this!!!! That wreck that Fazi got into really hindered our chances of getting in but man was it worth it to keep on going! I'm sure Gavin's gonna be happy to see another teammate in the main event!"

After this race, some rumors began that Carcia-Aragon Motorsports might be looking to fire Fazi D'Annenzo after his continuous failures to qualify for races, more information will be available as we get it.
TheRacingExperts
TheRacingExperts
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

http://www.theracingexperts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hamilton Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:24 am

Where Is Bobby Dollar
Jason Hamilton
Jason Hamilton
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:58 am

unknown user wrote:Where Is Bobby Dollar

Because the Australian Motorsports cars didn't show up, Bobby Dollar was locked into the main race.

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by simracerYEA Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:38 pm

In his first ever race, Daniel Sharp (driving the #01 RBM machine) was very excited to have qualified for Talladega, so much so, he actually punched his side mirror off after the race. (There was a picture of Kurt Busch that was put there for good laughs after the race) Daniel is looking forward to the rest of his scheduled events this season as a part time driver, as well as a new side mirror.
simracerYEA
simracerYEA
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:02 pm

simracerYEA wrote:In his first ever race, Daniel Sharp (driving the #01 RBM machine) was very excited to have qualified for Talladega, so much so, he actually punched his side mirror off after the race. (There was a picture of Kurt Busch that was put there for good laughs after the race) Daniel is looking forward to the rest of his scheduled events this season as a part time driver, as well as a new side mirror.

I don't believe any real life auto racing drivers exist in this or any other canon on this site...
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:21 pm

gwoodard41 wrote:
simracerYEA wrote:In his first ever race, Daniel Sharp (driving the #01 RBM machine) was very excited to have qualified for Talladega, so much so, he actually punched his side mirror off after the race. (There was a picture of Kurt Busch that was put there for good laughs after the race) Daniel is looking forward to the rest of his scheduled events this season as a part time driver, as well as a new side mirror.

I don't believe any real life auto racing drivers exist in this or any other canon on this site...

It's PCC Cup, anything and everything can happen, including references to real-life drivers. Razz

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:29 pm

Shut up Rence.
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:16 pm

TheRacingExperts wrote:Comments after the race by CAM drivers:
"Casey Lester has no sense in being in a series like this when youre the slow car in a qualifier. Bottom line. I'm sick of being stacked up like this because of slower cars, and now we've lost another qualifier because of it! This is ridiculous!"

Casey Lester: Why am I not surprised to see you put the blame on me? It's a f**king superspeedway, Fazi. Please grasp that this isn't Italian touring cars and that these are ovals. There are such thing as lapped cars.

(OOC: Since when was Rence on the forum?)
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:13 pm

Casey Lester wrote:

Casey Lester: Why am I not surprised to see you put the blame on me? It's a f**king superspeedway, Fazi. Please grasp that this isn't Italian touring cars and that these are ovals. There are such thing as lapped cars.

Since a year ago apparently.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:19 pm

Casey Lester wrote:

I presume Rence just signed up a year ago but didn't do anything, he usually does come here and looks at posts and stuff. On TeamSpeak Saturday night, we were watching the Road America race with him, and he got interested and asked Rutana if they was a spot available and there was.
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:24 pm

I could've filled that spot with my 1,092,558th driver... Razz
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hamilton Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:25 am

BurningThunder wrote:
unknown user wrote:Where Is Bobby Dollar

Because the Australian Motorsports cars didn't show up, Bobby Dollar was locked into the main race.

Ah, that is really good Very Happy
Jason Hamilton
Jason Hamilton
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:58 pm

Leckliter Racing is looking forward to the Talladega race

On the morning of the PCC Cup race at Talladega, Leckliter was seen on top of his hauler shouting.

"My Team is the Team that will pierce the Heavens! Who the hell do you think I am?! Go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb! That's how Leckliter Racing rolls!" (points to whoever gets the reference)
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:00 pm

I just realized that the #95 of Nikolas Marchankov was supposed to run Mosport- er... Road America, but wasn't in the Q-Race. Does that mean that he wasn't accepted or maybe you just forgot to put him in the qualifier. The only reason I didn't send ratings for the car was so it would be epic slow like the 41 of John Kirkpatrick.

--------------------------------------------

Lester, Juveno, Bell and Jacobs comment on pre-race

Cynon wrote:After hearing that another one of their competitors, Casey Lester, slagged the team off, the representative thought for a moment.

"I'm trying to remember who Casey Lester is, but he clearly isn't important enough to warrant a response, because even when you said he was a driver, I still couldn't remember who he was... who does he drive for again?"

Casey Lester: I apologize that our team doesn't have the equipment to match up with your top-of-the-line equipment or your unheard-of drivers. I sincerely apologize for not allowing your three superior cars to pass me as well asthe rest of the field uncontested. Klara was to blame for Hetzel wrecking and you motherfucking know it.

Barry Juveno: I meant ta tell Ian this after Road America. *clears throat* You, sir, can't drive a car. As for da Manticore deal, I really don't give two fucks about what [Casey] Lester got ta say on it. He ain't performin' worth shit, so he can't say anything.

Lenny Jacobs: Enough with the fighting, people. We're here to drive, not bitch at each other over the past... Anyways, hoping we can pull a Top 20 at best because I'm not feeling confident about running Top 5 into the tri-oval on the last lap or anything. And looking back to last year, I'm a little scared that the same thing might happen.

Preston Bell: Been workin' with Chris Benson on some setups for the team. Ah ain't worried about technically bein' the 3rd car on the team. Ah'm just gonna hope an' pray nobody gets hurt this week. Have to give a big shout-out to Mr. Goodcents and this entahre #75 team. Lookin' forward to havin' fun, but at the same tahme, not hurtin' nobody.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:47 pm

Ian Elias: Barry, you don't have the qualifications to race. Not that you need any for the PCC Cup Series. But I really just think Stephans picked up you from a back alley where you were selling pirated DVD's. It is a shame. I came from the Pacifica Cup Series. Brian came from Indycar, Lenny came from some random planet.
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:51 pm

Casey Lester: To clarify where we came from, Ian, we all got our degrees and stuff like that for engineering and racing. Barry hates me and Preston, but he still agreed to work with us to get into some sort of North American racing series. Lenny was a friend of mine who also was interested in racing, so I asked him to join us in coming to PCC. What's the Pacifica Cup Series? I'm guessing it's midwest of somewhere in that region?
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:57 pm

Ian Elias: The Pacifica Cup Series is a series based in my homeland, Australia. It has now branched out to Japan, China, New Zealand, Bahrain, and possibly Brazil and the United States!
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:04 pm

f1fan12 wrote:Ian Elias: The Pacifica Cup Series is a series based in my homeland, Australia. It has now branched out to Japan, China, New Zealand, Bahrain, and possibly Brazil and the United States!

Lenny Jacobs: That sounds like a lot of fun to be in. I might give it a try.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:54 pm

Nicholas: DAMN IT, ONE OF YOU STUPID IDIOTS PUT A DENT IN THE SIDE OF MY CONVY! Thou shall pay, as I will petition you out of the sport...
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacingExperts Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:21 pm

FAZI D'ANNENZO FIRED FROM CARCIA-ARAGON MOTORSPORTS
After failing to qualify for nearly all of the races this season, it was announced today that Fazi D'Annenzo has been fired from competition in the #62 car. Estonian driver Pjotr Yeahi will take his place effective after Talladega.
TheRacingExperts
TheRacingExperts
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

http://www.theracingexperts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanrar Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:29 pm

(OOC: Rutana approved this, so don't delete this again pls.)

Man kicked out of Talladega for soliciting

A man was kicked out of Talladega Superspeedway following the conclusion of the PCC Cup Qualifying race for handing out flyers to another race occuring in Florida in a few weeks time. The man was identified as 68 year old Clifford Moss, who owns a racing league known as the Stock Racing Club of America.

Moss boasted that the race would "Put the PCC Cup Series to shame", which left PCC Cup officials and fans laughing hysterically.
Tanrar
Tanrar
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:24 pm

RandomClassic wrote:(OOC: Rutana approved this, so don't delete this again pls.)

A man was kicked out of Talladega Superspeedway following the conclusion of the PCC Cup Qualifying race for handing out flyers to another race occuring in Florida in a few weeks time. The man was identified as 68 year old Clifford Moss, who owns a racing league known as the Stock Racing Club of America.

Moss boasted that the race would "Put the PCC Cup Series to shame", which left PCC Cup officials and fans laughing hysterically.

No. Just... no. But for storyline purposes:

Lenny Jacobs: I bet that race is probably a bunch of used 80's cars that can barely run. There's no way that series could compare to PCC Cup. Besides, I don't wanna join any club like that. Old people, like Mr. Moss, do that sort of thing, not me or any of the true fans of this series. We love PCC and we're sticking to it.

*is told that the reporter made a typo and meant to put SCRA and not SRCA*

Lenny: Well, still, I'm not interested.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:33 pm

Ian Elias: See, the Pacifica Cup did it the right way, by getting intrest through the PCC Cup Series, not against them.
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:36 pm

f1fan12 wrote:Ian Elias: See, the Pacifica Cup did it the right way, by getting intrest through the PCC Cup Series, not against them.

Casey Lester: Exactly right. Hope we don't die this week. Laughing

Barry Juveno: Hey, there's a risk dat comes wit racing. But I also hope no one dies dis week.

Casey: I'm sure you hope so, Barry. I wonder when Aleksandr Mouta's team is gonna show up. The European tour, right?

Preston Bell: Ah think so. He's been workin' really hard on the 95 car from what I've heard.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanrar Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:38 pm

Casey Lester wrote:
RandomClassic wrote:(OOC: Rutana approved this, so don't delete this again pls.)

No. Just... no.

How about I just continuously crap all over your ideas, hm?
Tanrar
Tanrar
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:39 pm

RandomClassic wrote:
Casey Lester wrote:

No. Just... no.

I wouldn't care too much, to be honest. I welcome criticism.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanrar Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:43 pm

Casey Lester wrote:
RandomClassic wrote:
Casey Lester wrote:

No. Just... no.

I welcome criticism too. but it doesn't help when it's just "No. Just... no." That is in NO way, shape, or form, constructive at ALL.
Tanrar
Tanrar
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:45 pm

OK, my bad.

Another thing I meant to ask you was is SRCA a completely different series or is it SCRA, but you switched the acronym when you posted it?
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanrar Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:47 pm

Casey Lester wrote:OK, my bad.

Another thing I meant to ask you was is SRCA a completely different series or is it SCRA, but you switched the acronym when you posted it?
SCRA's a completely different series.
Tanrar
Tanrar
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:01 pm

RandomClassic wrote:
Casey Lester wrote:
RandomClassic wrote:
Casey Lester wrote:

No. Just... no.

I welcome criticism too. but it doesn't help when it's just "No. Just... no." That is in NO way, shape, or form, constructive at ALL.
no. just....no. u mad Tanner?
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down