Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jay Penske, son of Roger Penske & Owner of Dragon Racing Arrested

+3
Chives2112
Alpineopossum
PKligBKFan
7 posters

Go down

Jay Penske, son of Roger Penske & Owner of Dragon Racing Arrested Empty Jay Penske, son of Roger Penske & Owner of Dragon Racing Arrested

Post by PKligBKFan Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:15 pm

News: Jay Penske Arrested

Jay Penske, son of Roger Penske and owner of Dragon Racing, and his brother Mark Penske, were arrested in Massachusetts after breaking into a house on the Nantucket Yacht Club grounds. They are charged with the intent of committing a misdemeanor. They have spent the night in the Nantucket lockup facility and were arraigned Thursday morning. Roger Penske has not commented on the situation yet.
PKligBKFan
PKligBKFan
Champion
Champion

http://twitter.com/#!/ParkerKligfan29

Back to top Go down

Jay Penske, son of Roger Penske & Owner of Dragon Racing Arrested Empty Re: Jay Penske, son of Roger Penske & Owner of Dragon Racing Arrested

Post by Alpineopossum Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:49 pm

I feel sorry for Legge and SeaBass. Looks like they are screwed.
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

http://ohioperspective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Jay Penske, son of Roger Penske & Owner of Dragon Racing Arrested Empty Re: Jay Penske, son of Roger Penske & Owner of Dragon Racing Arrested

Post by Chives2112 Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:29 pm

Alpineopossum wrote:I feel sorry for Legge and SeaBass. Looks like they are screwed.
Yeah, especially since Bourdais was starting to have really good runs, and Legge was supposed to come back since they secured a second engine.
Chives2112
Chives2112
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:42 pm

Alpineopossum wrote:I feel sorry for Legge and SeaBass. Looks like they are screwed.

If the team folds, SeaBass will find another ride for 2013, *coughBriscoecough. Legge did impress me, by not being the "Queen of Crash" she was in Champcar.
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:05 am

f1fan12 wrote:

If the team folds, SeaBass will find another ride for 2013, *coughBriscoecough. Legge did impress me, by not being the "Queen of Crash" she was in Champcar.

Remove all of Legge's crashes that were caused by Dan Clarke and you'll see she was actually one of the more dependable rookies. Better than Clarke (who managed to pre-empt the Kevin Lepage Maneuver in a practice session) and Zwolsman that's for sure! Granted in 2007 she hit quite a few things, but there were still other people (DAN CLARKE) hitting more things than she did...

The women involved in this aren't pressing charges, so I don't think we'll hear too much more about this.

But this begs the question...

If you're a rich white guy and you break into a yacht club... doesn't your crime just kind of make fun of itself? Razz

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:02 am

Apparently the charges may have been slightly exaggerated. From the more recent reports, Jay and Mark were both drunk, and Jay decided to pee in the parking lot. A couple women approached him, he got angry, and peed on one of the women's shoes. They arrested Jay on scene, and found Mark a short distance away with cuts on his arms. Also, the break in may fall through bery easily, as Roger Penske is a member of the country club they were at and may have been his guests there.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RACECAR Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:01 pm

flyingturns89 wrote:Apparently the charges may have been slightly exaggerated. From the more recent reports, Jay and Mark were both drunk, and Jay decided to pee in the parking lot. A couple women approached him, he got angry, and peed on one of the women's shoes. They arrested Jay on scene, and found Mark a short distance away with cuts on his arms. Also, the break in may fall through bery easily, as Roger Penske is a member of the country club they were at and may have been his guests there.

From what I read (assuming I'm not mixing that up with anything else), Roger actually owns that Club.

Cynon wrote:
Remove all of Legge's crashes that were caused by Dan Clarke and you'll see she was actually one of the more dependable rookies.

Maybe he was *puts sunglasses on* hitting on her.

Jay Penske, son of Roger Penske & Owner of Dragon Racing Arrested Tumblr_m4m70zTebV1qg9kam

Cynon wrote:But this begs the question...

If you're a rich white guy and you break into a yacht club... doesn't your crime just kind of make fun of itself? Razz

It is quite a joke within itself.
RACECAR
RACECAR
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

https://www.youtube.com/user/Spyker88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down