Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marty Smashy Cup Crashy I - Sprint Cup Series

+17
JMac525
pennst24
PackerMan71
Sparkz47
pepsibottle1
navycook75
Mystrsyko
day500champ1
AntmanB
RealRacer4
PKligBKFan
Mother of Invention
flyingturns89
Alta
PYLrulz
BWard
BBoy
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Marty Smashy Cup Crashy I - Sprint Cup Series - Page 2 Empty Re: Marty Smashy Cup Crashy I - Sprint Cup Series

Post by BBoy Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:54 pm

I have to say that after what I saw, Reutimann better be losing his license for awhile. That was absolutely ridiculous what he did today.
BBoy
BBoy
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Marty Smashy Cup Crashy I - Sprint Cup Series - Page 2 Empty Re: Marty Smashy Cup Crashy I - Sprint Cup Series

Post by Mother of Invention Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:00 pm

day500champ1 wrote:
pepsibottle1 wrote:David Reutimann (ALONE) for reject of the race.

*Fixed*

More like TBR for reject of the race, That car just broke everything on him.
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:01 pm

Oh, well. The way Junior's running, a win will come soon enough.

BBoy wrote:I have to say that after what I saw, Reutimann better be losing his license for awhile. That was absolutely ridiculous what he did today.

According to him, he was gonna limp the car back to pitroad after he was shown the black flag, but apparently the timing belt came off and the motor just quit. I don't think he stopped on the track intentionally.

Last edited by PackerMan71 on Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:03 pm

PackerMan71 wrote:Oh, well. The way Junior's running, a win will come soon enough.
thats what they said last year....
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:04 pm

navycook75 wrote:
PackerMan71 wrote:Oh, well. The way Junior's running, a win will come soon enough.
thats what they said last year....

Alright, then. I'll bet you $50 Junior will get a win before the year's out.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsibottle1 Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:04 pm

Haha, anyone see Jeff Hammond's face at the end of the Bowyer interview? Priceless.

I dunno. You can argue that he got bumped but still, he went down there even so without any attempt to slow down. Fail on his part. But it's the last lap, and I've done it before on the last lap online so I know the feeling. You can't blame him for trying, haha

And fail by Reutimann by stopping on the track and getting the wrath of Larry Mac. And everyone in the Martinsville area for that matter. Can someone make me a derp picture of him stopped on the track? I can't remember the last time NASCAR called someone into the hauler for stupidity. LMFAO for him trying to finish to limp around to "stay in the top 35". Feel a bit sorry for him after the interview but man, that was the wrong excuse lolololol

Needless to say, this was sure a helluva race. What looked like battle between Jeff and Jimmie turned into a classic Martinsville finish.
pepsibottle1
pepsibottle1
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:09 pm

Dale Jr is now only 4 points behind current points leader Greg Biffle, so I won't be surprised if he breaks his winless streak in one of the next few races.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by AntmanB Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:24 pm

I hope a Reaction Video comes out of that GWC #1.
AntmanB
AntmanB
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:25 pm

AntmanB wrote:I hope a Reaction Video comes out of that GWC #1.

^This. It's been a while since a video for it has come out.

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pennst24 Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:40 pm

RealRacer4 wrote:

No one cares, we were all watching IndyCar anyway since its not a laughable joke of a series.
pennst24
pennst24
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:58 pm

Danica's car is now out of the Top 35. This makes me happy.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:33 pm

Atta' boy Ryan! Very Happy
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Chives2112 Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:22 pm

Ryan Newman is fat. I was hoping for A.J. to win...
Chives2112
Chives2112
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:34 pm

As much as I hope you make a thread here that isn't just a copy + paste of a Jayski news post?

Anyway, the finish was kind of a farce. Can't fault Bowyer for at least trying, but I can fault him for noobing it up... but still, what the hell was Reutimann doing?!

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pennst24 Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:07 pm

Marty Smashy Cup Crashy I - Sprint Cup Series - Page 2 531873_10150649819523506_545078505_9443449_581060285_n
pennst24
pennst24
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsibottle1 Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:15 pm

pennst24 wrote:Marty Smashy Cup Crashy I - Sprint Cup Series - Page 2 531873_10150649819523506_545078505_9443449_581060285_n

I'm Pepsibottle1, and I approve this post
pepsibottle1
pepsibottle1
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by AntmanB Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:22 pm

Cynon wrote:

As much as I hope you make a thread here that isn't just a copy + paste of a Jayski news post?

I made a thread about the rolex race yesterday. I know no one watches it, but its at least something!

Reject to TOMMY BALDWIN.
AntmanB
AntmanB
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by AntmanB Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:13 pm

How bad has Khane's luck been so far? BOTH FRONT ROW CARS are beating him in oweners points.

I feel bad for him.

Allmendinger and Jr will win this Year. Its Gonna Happen.
AntmanB
AntmanB
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:27 am

pennst24 wrote:
RealRacer4 wrote:

No one cares, we were all watching IndyCar anyway since its not a laughable joke of a series.
Sort of this, I slept through the first 125 laps and decided against recording.

Was for the most part watching Indycar up until the GWC shenanigans.

Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by AntmanB Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:39 am

i am Disappoint Sad

If the Next Reactions Vids arent until Dega, i wount be suprised, these races haven't been Good Enough.
AntmanB
AntmanB
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by pennst24 Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:22 pm

AntmanB wrote:i am Disappoint Sad

If the Next Reactions Vids arent until Dega, i wount be suprised, these races haven't been Good Enough.

It's not that, it's that we're not the wild screaming kids that everyone thinks we are. Most of the time we have civil conversations about the race which isn't worth uploading.
pennst24
pennst24
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:55 pm

pennst24 wrote:

It's not that, it's that we're not the wild screaming kids that everyone thinks we are. Most of the time we have civil conversations about the race which isn't worth uploading.

Or singing bad karaoke or making fun of someone or (you get the point here).
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:07 pm

What Reutimann said was the truth. Look at where he is in the points. While it was a dumb excuse, its understandable.

And yeah, Kahne has had bad luck IMO. Daytona, wrecked. Phoenix, that was his fault. Vegas, wrecked (and I don't wanna hear any it was his fault crap). Bristol, spotter derp. Martinsville, engine. But this is coming from a known Kahne fanboy Razz

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bartman97 Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:25 pm

pennst24 wrote:

Then we have kids that come on who talk non-stop about crap just to get their voice on YouTube.
bartman97
bartman97
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:36 pm

bartman97 wrote:
pennst24 wrote:

Then we have kids that come on who talk non-stop about crap just to get their voice on YouTube.

And then there's me.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:35 pm

flyingturns89 wrote:
bartman97 wrote:
pennst24 wrote:

And then there's me.

And then there's me who leaves during the races, preventing myself from being in reaction videos Razz

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:37 pm

Rykia_RKXK wrote:
flyingturns89 wrote:
bartman97 wrote:
pennst24 wrote:

And then there's me.

And then there's me who leaves during the races, preventing myself from being in reaction videos Razz
and there's me being too much of a lazy bastard to show up, even though I keep saying I will....
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2