Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't think we're gonna be complaining about 15 yo's in ARCA much longer

+6
f1fan12
flyingturns89
PKligBKFan
navycook75
RealRacer4
Mother of Invention
10 posters

Go down

I  don't think we're gonna be complaining about 15 yo's in ARCA much longer Empty I don't think we're gonna be complaining about 15 yo's in ARCA much longer

Post by Mother of Invention Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:08 pm

Cause there's a 13 year old in a major regional short track series. Fail

Charlotte, North Carolina- (February 8, 2012) Coulter Motorsports is pleased to announce that Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation has joined the team as Primary Sponsor of the Pro All Star Series (PASS) #2 Car driven by 2011 PASS Rookie of the Year, Gray Gaulding. Gray will debut the Krispy Kreme #2 car at the Dillon Motor Speedway, South Carolina Clash on March 10, 2012.

"In forging our relationship with Krispy Kreme, Coulter Motorsports envisions the sponsorship as the merging of two families who strive for the same goals and values," explains Coulter Motorsports owner, Joe Coulter. "We strive to impact not only our fans lives, but also our young drivers’ careers by creating lasting memories on and off the track. We are very excited about building upon this new venture with Krispy Kreme and Gray Gaulding, as our goal has always been to create lasting family memories, be a force to be reckoned with on the race track and win races for our team. Gray shows the poise of a veteran racecar driver with an instilled family spirit, which we believe represents Coulter Motorsports and Krispy Kreme to the fullest extent."

The highly recognizable Krispy Kreme logo will adorn Gaulding’s Chevrolet and firesuit for 16 races during the 2012 PASS-South Super Late Model Series, including South Boston Speedway 10/10, Wake County Speedway (5/11), Hickory Motor Speedway (9/22), and Fairgrounds Speedway (10/6).

In addition to racing his way to the checkered flag, the 13 year old Gaulding will make a number of scheduled pit stops to meet and greet fans at Krispy Kreme shops throughout the country.

“Krispy Kreme thoroughly considers any partnership or sponsorship opportunity to ensure that the relationship is in alignment with our corporate mission and brand attributes,” explains Dwayne Chambers, Chief Marketing Officer for Krispy Kreme. “Joe Coulter has dedicated himself to the betterment of young drivers and their careers. And, Gray Gaulding is setting a standard for bright, talented and compassionate drivers of the future. We’ve chosen to partner with Gray Gaulding and Coulter Motorsports because we believe they share our commitment to touching and enhancing lives.”

"I am so excited that Krispy Kreme has chosen me and my team to brand their company with. I am looking forward to visiting as many Krispy Kreme locations as I can and meeting with all the fans and customers,” exclaims Gray. “I love it when you say Krispy Kreme everyone smiles, so hopefully we can visit Victory Lane and add to all the smiles by throwing Original Glazed Doughnuts to everyone."

Dubbed the “future of NASCAR”, and poised for another spectacular winning season, Gaulding’s racing accomplishments to date include:

- Youngest Winner ever in a Legend Car at age 12
- Youngest Legend National Champion at age 12
- Youngest Race Car Driver to make the Legends Million at age 12
- Youngest Driver to sign with a cup driver (KHI) at age 12
- Youngest PASS (Pro All Star Series) Series Rookie of the Year at age 13
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

I  don't think we're gonna be complaining about 15 yo's in ARCA much longer Empty Re: I don't think we're gonna be complaining about 15 yo's in ARCA much longer

Post by RealRacer4 Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:12 pm

Mother of Invention wrote:Cause there's a 13 year old in a major regional short track series. Fail

Charlotte, North Carolina- (February 8, 2012) Coulter Motorsports is pleased to announce that Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation has joined the team as Primary Sponsor of the Pro All Star Series (PASS) #2 Car driven by 2011 PASS Rookie of the Year, Gray Gaulding. Gray will debut the Krispy Kreme #2 car at the Dillon Motor Speedway, South Carolina Clash on March 10, 2012.

"In forging our relationship with Krispy Kreme, Coulter Motorsports envisions the sponsorship as the merging of two families who strive for the same goals and values," explains Coulter Motorsports owner, Joe Coulter. "We strive to impact not only our fans lives, but also our young drivers’ careers by creating lasting memories on and off the track. We are very excited about building upon this new venture with Krispy Kreme and Gray Gaulding, as our goal has always been to create lasting family memories, be a force to be reckoned with on the race track and win races for our team. Gray shows the poise of a veteran racecar driver with an instilled family spirit, which we believe represents Coulter Motorsports and Krispy Kreme to the fullest extent."

The highly recognizable Krispy Kreme logo will adorn Gaulding’s Chevrolet and firesuit for 16 races during the 2012 PASS-South Super Late Model Series, including South Boston Speedway 10/10, Wake County Speedway (5/11), Hickory Motor Speedway (9/22), and Fairgrounds Speedway (10/6).

In addition to racing his way to the checkered flag, the 13 year old Gaulding will make a number of scheduled pit stops to meet and greet fans at Krispy Kreme shops throughout the country.

“Krispy Kreme thoroughly considers any partnership or sponsorship opportunity to ensure that the relationship is in alignment with our corporate mission and brand attributes,” explains Dwayne Chambers, Chief Marketing Officer for Krispy Kreme. “Joe Coulter has dedicated himself to the betterment of young drivers and their careers. And, Gray Gaulding is setting a standard for bright, talented and compassionate drivers of the future. We’ve chosen to partner with Gray Gaulding and Coulter Motorsports because we believe they share our commitment to touching and enhancing lives.”

"I am so excited that Krispy Kreme has chosen me and my team to brand their company with. I am looking forward to visiting as many Krispy Kreme locations as I can and meeting with all the fans and customers,” exclaims Gray. “I love it when you say Krispy Kreme everyone smiles, so hopefully we can visit Victory Lane and add to all the smiles by throwing Original Glazed Doughnuts to everyone."

Dubbed the “future of NASCAR”, and poised for another spectacular winning season, Gaulding’s racing accomplishments to date include:

- Youngest Winner ever in a Legend Car at age 12
- Youngest Legend National Champion at age 12
- Youngest Race Car Driver to make the Legends Million at age 12
- Youngest Driver to sign with a cup driver (KHI) at age 12
- Youngest PASS (Pro All Star Series) Series Rookie of the Year at age 13

I heard about this kid a couple of years ago and know he has tight connections with Kevin Harvick and a couple of other guys, so I'll just keep myself out of this one.

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

I  don't think we're gonna be complaining about 15 yo's in ARCA much longer Empty Re: I don't think we're gonna be complaining about 15 yo's in ARCA much longer

Post by navycook75 Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:15 pm

I  don't think we're gonna be complaining about 15 yo's in ARCA much longer OpoQQ
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PKligBKFan Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:31 pm

This kid is actually really talented. RaceHub did a feature on him a while back.
PKligBKFan
PKligBKFan
Champion
Champion

http://twitter.com/#!/ParkerKligfan29

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:30 am

Heard about this like a month ago on Jayski.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:10 am

They say ARLA is like ARCA, well, with the age limit, ARCA's turning into ARLA.
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:49 am

f1fan12 wrote:They say ARLA is like ARCA, well, with the age limit, ARCA's turning into ARLA.

Very true. All considering at the other age limits of the TMMC, TM Lights and the VSCC.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:22 am

I don't think PASS is a high enough level of racing to be that relevant, so I don't think it's a huge deal. It's okay, though, in 5 years he'll use his buckets of cash to buy a really good Nationwide car, and in 6 he'll flop in the Cup series.

In other words, another Atwood in the making.

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:55 am

Cynon wrote:I don't think PASS is a high enough level of racing to be that relevant, so I don't think it's a huge deal. It's okay, though, in 5 years he'll use his buckets of cash to buy a really good Nationwide car, and in 6 he'll flop in the Cup series.

In other words, another Atwood in the making.

>implying that Attwood sucked.

Your'e thinking of Logano aren't you.

My point is PASS is a touring series throughout both the southeast and northeast (They have two divisions), I would be less annoyed by this if it was at a local weekly track, but since this is a regional touring series and he's a middle-schooler it bugs me a bit.
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PKligBKFan Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:14 am

IMO, Logano is way better than Atwood ever was. Just look at stats.

PKligBKFan
PKligBKFan
Champion
Champion

http://twitter.com/#!/ParkerKligfan29

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanrar Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:23 am

PKligBKFan wrote:IMO, Logano is way better than Atwood ever was. Just look at stats.

In Nationwide he's alright. In Cup, he's done precisely nothing to prove to me that he's a legitimate contender other than not start and parking, which is easy if you're not driving for Joe Nemechek, That #23 team, Phil Parsons or American-Isreal trash.
Tanrar
Tanrar
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:22 am

PKligBKFan wrote:IMO, Logano is way better than Atwood ever was. Just look at stats.

Logano has always had top-line cars, Atwood never really did. It's pretty easy to win in Nationwide with a Gibbs car, so it's no surprise that the stats favor Logano. Rolling Eyes

In Cup he's had plenty of time to shine and has one of the best cars on the grid, but despite a lot of personnel changes, he continues to underwhelm.

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:12 pm

Cynon wrote:

Logano has always had top-line cars, Atwood never really did. It's pretty easy to win in Nationwide with a Gibbs car, so it's no surprise that the stats favor Logano. Rolling Eyes

In Cup he's had plenty of time to shine and has one of the best cars on the grid, but despite a lot of personnel changes, he continues to underwhelm.

I agree with you here. Having the right equipment (team, car, etc..) is as much a part of having success in NASCAR as the driver is. Especially more so in any open wheel series, where car engineering is more key than anything else.

That being said, I don't think age should really be a factor. Racing is a sport where you either have it or you don't. Hell, Harry Gant won 4 in races in a row in 1991 when he was 51. Mark Martin is in his 50s and still competitive. What's to say it can't work in the opposite direction?
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down